I Cheated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, "You mean this old thing? No, I just felt like relaxing and dressing casually tonight." Tom gave me a grin.

"Thank you for helping Tara, I don't know what happened, but the dryer stopped working and the lights went out when she turned on the dryer."

"Is it the fuse again, Kelly?" Tom asked.

"I'm not sure; I'm not an electrician," I said.

Tom looked at me with a smile, "what are you cooking," Tom asked.

"Oh, just Bake Ziti and Sausage; have you eaten yet?"

"Hi Daddy," Tara came running in and hugged her dad, "I miss you."

"I miss you too Tara; now what did you do? Tom asked Tara.

"Well Daddy, all I did was put the clothes in the washing machine......"

"You mean dryer," Tom said as I gave Tara a stern look.

"I mean dryer. I hit the start button and next thing I knew; the lights went off and the dryer stopped."

Tom walked over to the laundry room, "It smells like something's burning."

"Daddy," Tara said with a smile, "I want you to stay for dinner."

"Maybe," Tom said, "but let me look at the dryer first."

Tom pulled out the dryer and looked at me and Tara shaking his head. He knew what I did, but didn't say a word, he just rewired the whatever, went into the basement, and flipped the fuse.

Tom walked up from the basement, and I handed him a drink. "Thank you, Tom," I left no room between me and the doorframe. Tom had to squeeze by me and as I leaned into him, I saw him look down at my tits. I know he missed sucking on them, but he would be tonight even if I had to tie his ass to the bed.

"Daddy, come sit down and eat." My daughter, the precious girl, had handed Tom another drink. No normal drink, they were sweet and had a lot of alcohol in them. I don't know about Tom, but a few of these and I would be drunk.

There was a little small talk during dinner and when we finished Tom started to say good night, but Tara was relentless. "Dad, we have dessert too."

'Fuck,' Tara looked at me. I put my arms up. I didn't think about dessert. "Tom, please stay," I said and went looking for something to make for dessert.

I looked in the fridge then the freezer and found ice cream sandwiches and I had some Cool Whip. The kind in a plastic container that I had in the freezer. I also found some cookies. I put the cool whip in the microwave to soften it a little. I then placed the ice cream sandwiches flat on the tin, spread a layer of Cool Whip, a layer of ice cream sandwiches, Cool Whip, and crumpled the cookies over the top. I found some sprinkles to top it off.

Tara kept Tom busy talking about some imaginary boy she was head over heels in love with. Tom was not happy and was going on about her being too young to be interested in boys, blah blah blah blah blah.

"Desserts ready," I said.

Tara looked exhausted, "you owe me big time," she whispered to me.

We sat down, and I served the dessert. Tara mixed up another concoction for us and I was starting to get concerned, 'How does my 16-year-old daughter know how to make drinks like this?' That's a conversation for another day.

I could tell that Tom was getting a little buzzed too. I was happy tomorrow was Saturday and I didn't have to get up at the crack of dawn to make Tom breakfast.

"Dad," Tara said as Tom looked like he may leave, "you're too drunk to go home tonight, I insist you say."

"I only live 10 feet...." Tara cut him off. "Dad! I said you were too drunk to leave."

Tara walked over to me and whispered, "Good luck and please, don't gross me out. If you get lucky, no dirty talk or keep your voices down." And she kissed me on the cheek.

"Daddy," Tara said with a smile, "thank you for fixing the washing, I mean dryer for me."

"You're welcome, Tara, but next time, it might be a good idea to put clothes into the dryer if you're going to tell me it broke when you were trying to dry your clothes."

Tara and I both looked at each other like two deer in the headlights.

Tara kissed Tom on the cheek, "Mom loves you, knows she made a big mistake, and will never make the same mistake again," I heard her whisper to her daddy. "I'm going to my room to study now. Good night, Daddy."

"Study, you and on a Friday night?" Tom laughed.

I was hoping that Tom was as buzzed as I was. I dropped my robe and startled Tom's lap as he sat on the chair. I had my tongue down Tom's throat, and I didn't let him say a word. While I was kissing him, I was undoing his belt and fishing out his wonderful dick. I stroked it until it was hard and slid off his lap and took his dick deep down into my throat.

Tom tried to tell me he was about to cum, I'm not a big swallower, but I didn't care. I was swallowing every drop tonight. I stood up and grabbed his drink to rinse the taste out of my mouth.

I dragged Tom to our bedroom where we fucked like two dogs in heat. We fucked and then made love.

I was up before Tom the next morning and I was bobbing up and down on his dick with my warm mouth. This morning we fucked like rabbits.

I begged Tom to stay for breakfast and then jumped into the shower. I dried off and came out naked. It had been a great night and a great morning. I was determined to let him know I was sorry, and that he was the only man I wanted.

Walked up to the bed as Tom lay there, pulled the covers down, and gave him another blowjob, just as our daughter passed by our bedroom. We must have left the door open in our rush last night to fuck each other.

"Oh, my god. It's bad enough you two kept me up all night and woke me up this morning, BUT HOW, HOW are you still at it," she said as she shook her head and walked away. Tom and I laughed together for the first time in three months.

Life is good now. Tom didn't move back in immediately, but we were spending more time together as a family and we would spend a few nights a week sleeping together too. We also bought Tara overpriced Beats Studio Pro so she wouldn't have to hear us.

Tom eventually moved back home, and we're going to counseling. The marriage counselor told us that we were too young to have sex only once a week as we had been. She jokingly told us to cut the cord on the TV, not the dryer, and go fuck three times a week, try role-playing, or bring some toys into the relationship to spice things up.

She stressed that too many couples just give up rather than try to work things out.

The End

12