I Choose You

Story Info
A second chance between a sub and her Sir.
915 words
3.58
3.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrive at his house, just like I said I would. Just like I used to so long ago. I nervously check my reflection in the rearview mirror before stepping out of my car. I shove my keys into my purse and head for the front door. He left it unlocked, knowing I would come to him.

He sits perfectly still, reclined on the couch watching a movie about some historical event. At this moment I could care less about what's on the television. All I know is I need him.

I drop my purse on the entryway table by the door and slide off my shoes before approaching him. His eyes never focus on me, he contributes to stare blindly at the TV as I cross the threshold. I stand there for a moment to stare at the beautiful creature before me. The hair on his jaw is neat as always, his tshirt clings to his arms as it shows the ink that lies below the surface, and his long legs are stretched across the seat next to him. I bite my lip to hold back my emotions, because damn I have missed my Sir.

Without a word spoken, I revert to our old routine of when I would come to visit him. I step across the room until I reach the couch. I kneel next to where he sits, folding my hands on my lap. After a moment I feel his strong hand petting my hair. I smile and lean into his touch. Good Lord, I have missed this man.

"I've missed you, kitten," he says to me.

I turn my head to look him in the eyes. We lock in on each other. I had a huge speech prepared of what I wanted to say to him. As soon as I look into those dark brown eyes, I'm lost.

"Why did you come sit here and not on the couch," he asks.

"Because this is where I belong," I reply, "by your side."

His hand stops moving in my hair. His brows furrow as he stares at me, questioning what I just said.

"This is where I belong, Sir. If you'll have me," I whisper under his scrutiny.

I can see the gears turning behind his eyes as he contemplates what I said. We had terminated our relationship months ago after an extensive argument. I cannot even remember what it was about, which could be fortunate for me. All I remember is how he said I should leave if I didn't feel I was capable of handling the implications of our arrangement. At that time, I was still too scared of what we had. The kind of love that gets under your skin, eats at you, and keeps you up all night. The kind of love that encompasses all facets of life. The kind of love that takes your breath away when he smiles at you. I was too scared to handle that type of love before. But now, I kneel before him asking for another chance.

"Are you sure you're ready for everything, kitten?"

"Yes, Sir," I say with a steady voice.

I hold eye contact as he removes his hand from my head. He slides off the couch to sit cross legged in front of me. He grabs my hands in his, small into large, and squeezes tightly.

"Are you certain? I can't stand to have you walk away again. If you say yes this time, it's forever. I can't lose you," he tells me earnestly.

I look down at my hands in his. I raise my arms to bring his hands to my face. I kiss each knuckle on both of his hands before answering.

"Forever and always," I reply.

He quickly lets go of my hands to put his hands on either side of my face. I smile as I look into his eyes, and a crooked grin slowly spreads across his face as he realizes what I said. His lips crash on to mine as though that is the only way to breath, to survive.

He pushes me down onto the rug, holding me in place with his own body. I squirm underneath him, feeling his excitement against my leg. We continue to devour each other as we work to get his pants off. He pulls off my panties from under my dress, then positions himself at my entrance.

He pulls his mouth away for a moment. "Mine," he growls at me.

"Yours," I whimper as he thrusts his hard cock inside my wet opening.

I wrap my body around his as he pounds into me repeatedly. He shifts slightly to allow his hand access to my clit. He slowly draws circles as he fucks me. I arch my back when he picks up the pace. He fucks me harder and faster, bringing us both to the edge. I cry out his name as my orgasm rolls through my body, pulsing around his cock. He follows me, grunting as we fall into ecstasy together.

He lay on top of me as we both catch our breath. I tighten my pussy around his girth, milking every drop of cum. He shudders and flexes his hips as I relax my body under him.

"You're mine from now on," he tells me. "I'm never letting you go."

I smile as he kisses my forehead before pulling his tired cock out of my dripping pussy. I'm his, for now and always.