All Comments on 'I Claim You as Mine Ch. 01'

by angelraine89

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
fins73fins73about 9 years ago

Not a bad story idea, but you really need to find an editor. :) Good luck with future stories.

blackash01blackash01about 9 years ago
seriously

Good story but I hope you bring some more and please get an editor it is hard to read and understand the story

angelraine89angelraine89about 9 years agoAuthor
Yes, people. You are right. Thank you for reading.

First of all, thank you for reading my story. At least I know that someone out there actually spend their time to read what I wrote.

I'm new here. Still don't know how to use this site, to find an editor or whatever. English is not my language. So, I just type what sounds 'right' to me. I have trouble to convey my idea, to find the right word sometime. Even I feel confused with my own sentences once in a while. Sorry for some grammatical errors.

This is my first story. I will try my best in the future and improve my English.

Thanks again.

luvinasianluvinasianabout 9 years ago
Don't be discouraged

It's a good story and you've built the story up a bit. I've read worse stories from other authors that didn't build any type of plot or characters and went straight to sex. Keep up the good work and at least you acknowledge that you can still improve. Can't wait for the 2nd part of the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous