I Come In Peace

Story Info
On a work assignment in China, I experience true Peace.
10k words
4.37
15.5k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was 20, I went to work in a camp in China for charity. Like a mission, building structures and roads or whatever the project owners and managers decided to do. China has a lot of manual labour but at the time was the recipient of charitable finances from a church group and other cooperating fund-raising organizations. I was one of three white men in the entire area. We all worked with the people of the area to complete construction of any given project.

The other two white men were an older guy about 65 years old who was always with a very formal looking woman (his wife). The minister was the other one and he was maybe a few years younger, 60 years old perhaps. I was just a fresh rookie, arriving on my first day and getting off of a small bus when a small Chinese girl approached me and spoke in very broken English. She took my suitcase and carried it away. I didn't even see where she took it and wondered if she just stole my stuff but I relaxed as I saw her a few minutes later.

I was introduced to some of the leaders and managers of the project, two of them were the two older white men, and I got put to work quite quickly. The same small Chinese girl who took my suitcase came up to me numerous times during the day and spoke to me and brought me water. I didn't understand much of what she said but when it was time for lunch, she brought me food and more water.

We only got back to work for about half of an hour before it began to rain. The sky looked quite gray and the work camp managers called off the rest of the work day. The small girl came to me with my suitcase and started walking, motioning for me to follow her. As I followed her I asked her what her name was and she said Peace. For clarity, I asked her "Your name is Peace?"

"Yeah." was her response. I am 6 feet tall and 200 pounds. Peace was about 4 foot 8 inches. By the looks of her she would weigh about 70 pounds.

"I am Kevin. Please, I can carry that." and I took the suitcase from her.

"Kaven" she said. Close enough, I thought.

I assumed that she was an assistant who helped with orientation of new arrivals and was leading me to the living quarters or something - it seemed reasonable. After about 15 minutes of walking while holding a small sheet above our heads, we arrived at a simple cabin. She opened the door and I followed her in. It was tidy, fairly spacious and looked clean.

Peace removed her shoes and hustled around the place. She said "Take clothes off. Too wet." Thankfully, she spoke a lot slower than she had earlier in the day so I was understanding her speech with no issue. She moved my suitcase into a small room where I took off my wet clothes and put on dry clothes.

As soon as I had changed, Peace came into the small room and collected the wet clothing, taking them away. She hung them in the main room to dry and then she walked out a small back door, through a little enclosed 'porch' and into the back yard. I watched her through a window as she removed her clothes and used the rain storm like a shower. There were no other huts or cabins around but I was still surprised that she would just walk out there and get naked.

The air was very warm and the rain itself was warm too. She probably didn't think that I was watching her but I could see that she was very tiny and had no visible fat on her small frame. Her skin was almost the color of light chocolate milk with a hint of orange in it. Her little ass was like a magnet to my eyes and I fully appreciated the vision that I was feasting upon. I hoped for her to turn toward me so I could look at her tits but I got nervous that she would see me gawking at her so I moved away from the window.

Peace came back inside with a sheet around her. "All clean now." she said, and walked past me into the small room that I had just changed in.

"Is this my cabin?" I asked.

"My house." she said.

"Oh...ok. Where do all of the other workers stay?" I said curiously.

"Some stay at worker camp. Some stay with people who live close." she told me.

"I see." and I continued, "Why am I here?"

"I want you stay here." she stated matter of factly. I didn't see the purpose of questioning her further. I just decided to go with the flow and in a matter of a few seconds she emerged from the room with very loose fitting pants and top on with her damp hair wrapped in cloth. She began making a fire in a little stove.

She said that she had lived in the house for about 2 years and I continued throughout the afternoon picking up little bits here and there by asking her about herself. I was able to learn that her parents lived 200 miles away and that she sent most of what she earned home to them. Often she would board another worker at her house to make extra money that she could also send home to her parents.

She showed me a small building that we would call an outhouse. I don't recall what she said it was named but she said that the people who manage the work camp built it for her.

Peace started cooking on the little stove in some pots and scurried around, precisely and purposefully. The heat also dried the clothes that were hanging and gave a drier feel to the inside of the house. She made soup and rice with some vegetables. It was simple but delicious and I made a fool of myself using chopsticks. Peace laughed at me and tried to give me lessons which helped a bit.

After it began to get dark, Peace went in the small room that I had changed in and rolled out a bed on the floor. She motioned for me to go inside and I thanked her. I stripped down to boxers, laid down, pulling a sheet over me and just relaxed while I could hear her moving things around as I thought about my odd experiences of the past 24 hours.

About 15 minutes later, Peace came into the room with a little smock on and bare legs and got under the sheet with me. I was totally caught off guard by this but she got right up next to me like we had lived together for a few months or something. "So warm!" she said as she leaned against me. I really did not know what to think at this point but I was certainly open to letting it play out. After all, she was cute, I had seen her naked ass and I really liked what I had seen!

She put her arm around me and once in awhile she would wiggle around a bit. My cock swelled but since everything this day had been foreign to me, I wanted to make no assumptions and I did not react to her actions.

Eventually she took my hand and pulled it toward her, then pulled at me with both of her hands. My cock lengthened and sprung to half mast. Carefully, I decided to pull her on top of me and then lightly draped my arms around her. Her mouth met my lips as I kissed her and after some slow, gentle kisses we soon graduated to aggressive mouth to mouth.

My hands rubbed over her petite body, my God it was hot and my erection throbbed to full hardness, aching for contact. As I lifted the smock that she was wearing, I felt her tiny bare ass slightly wiggling on top of me. Surely she could feel my fully erect cock as she moved around. We continued to kiss hungrily as I put my hands up under the smock and moved them down again to squeeze at her little bare ass with both hands. My cock head was bumping into her crotch randomly through my boxers as we made out and I pushed my hips forward repeatedly.

It wasn't long before I reached between us and palmed her pussy, letting my middle finger stray to her slit while feeling the little tuft of hair against my hand which topped her pelvic bone. While fingering her little pussy I kept jabbing my dick at her with little thrusts and used my fingers to lift the elastic of my shorts and steer my cock head to her wetness.

Peace gasped as I stroked my finger in her slippery slit and she aggressively kissed my mouth while I gently flicked her clit. Reaching down with my other hand, I pulled my boxers down, allowing my hard pole to spring free and then, with both of my hands on her little hips I steered her toward it. One little push on her hips and I felt the wetness of my swollen cock head make contact with her tiny wet pussy again.

"Aw!" she gasped as my fat cock bumped her little pussy. I steered my pole with one hand to her entrance and held her little ass with my other hand. My hand, with fingers spread, could pretty well hold her entire ass and she gasped again as I pushed my fat cock head into her slippery little hole. She moved against me while I desperately tried to get more of my throbbing bone into her heat and soon I was gripping her tiny ass with both of my hands while I thrust my hips toward her.

With my hard tingling cock about 3 quarters of the way into her hot cunt, I rubbed my right hand up from her flat stomach to her tiny firm nipples. All I felt were abdominal muscles, ribs, and then nipples. She had no tit to cup at all - not even a handfull. I moved back and forth with my hand flat against her chest from her left nipple to her right nipple, groping her before reaching back down and grabbing her tiny ass again.

Lifting her up until just the knob of my dick was still inside her, I pulled her down toward me and thrust my hips up and forward, sinking my tingling bone into her tight hot cunt. Repeatedly, I lifted her and brought her down on my organ which was already tingling as I tried to stuff my entire pole into her tiny pussy.

"Peace." I said, as she continued bouncing on me. "PEACE." I said louder, still with no response. "PEACE!!" I raised my voice with more urgency.

"Yes. Yes. Yes." she repeated while she ground her stretched little slippery cunt around my flexing cock as my dick pumped streams of semen into her little body.

"Oh fuck. Holy fuck!" I hissed, slightly panicked because I was coming inside her, but my body seemed to react on its own as I desperately humped her while my seed poured into her in long squirts. I held her to me with my left arm around her shoulders and my right hand gently squeezed her ass as I moved my middle finger to her ass hole.

"Oh yes." she said lowly as she continued to push her tiny impaled physique onto my lurching limb which was still throwing smaller squirts of semen into her hot cunt.

After my orgasm was over and my breathing got back to normal, Peace had climbed off of me and was on her side facing me tucked under my right arm. We rested like that for a few minutes but my cock was still erect so I rolled on top of her while I flattened her out and kissed her again. She kissed me back as I pushed my slippery, fat cock head to the entrance of her little pussy. She gasped in my mouth as I sunk about half of my shaft into her before drawing a little back out.

Pulling her legs up, I moved my hands behind her knees and pushed them up against her shoulders. While sucking her mouth I began thrusting steadily into her and wet smacking sounds emanated from her stretched cunt as I slapped my pole into it. Her pussy was tight but very lubricated with the remnants of the load that I had just deposited in her. She gasped and moaned repeatedly while I continued burying my hard cock into her tiny body.

Eventually I put her legs against my shoulders which had her somewhat folded in half. Her thighs weren't long enough for her knees to reach my shoulders and have her lower legs up over my back, so her legs just stuck straight up with her feet just above her head.

Watching her face as I pounded into her little box, her eyes were closed and her mouth was wide open. I kept steadily feeding my dick into her, then pulling back until the rim of my cock head just came out of her before thrusting into her tight body again. Peace began mumbling and reached between her legs, which framed her face, to pull at my head and neck.

"Kaven... KAVEN!" she blurted out before grunting and whining unintelligible things as I felt the spasms of her tiny pussy pulsing around my cock. Moving my hands to her little ass, I cupped her cheeks, lightly pressing a finger against her tiny, slippery, flexing ass hole. The wet sounds of my engorged erection slapping into her wet pussy drowned out our breathing.

My finger rubbed her little anus in small circles as it rhythmically contracted throughout her orgasm and my fat cock was tingling, telling me that I was reaching my breaking point again. As I pushed my finger into her little ass hole my come started shooting into her tight cunt and I pushed against her trying to plant each thrust deeper than the last.

Peace moaned and whined while I smashed my cock into her for a dozen more strokes as my orgasm finished. After holding still inside her for a few minutes, I eased my wand slowly in and out of her for a while, my dick softening. Taking my weight off of her and rolling onto my back beside her, I was only awake for a couple of minutes before slipping into unconsciousness.

Peace awakened me the next day and we ate some leftover rice and soup before heading to the work site. It was a busy day and she came to see me briefly a few times throughout it as well as accompanied me to the lunch provided on site. There was a lot of lumber to be moved so I did a lot of carrying. It was a physical work out and it was nice to leave at the end of the day.

On the walk home, Peace and I didn't say too much but as soon as we got inside she started a fire in the stove again and started cooking as well as heating water in a large pot. "How can I help?" I asked her.

She looked at me and, with what I interpreted as a little surprise and a hint of a smile, said "Yeah okay." Then about 5 minutes later she said "Put hot water here." and walked to the little porch at the back door and tapped a basin on a little table. I filled the bowl and it left about two thirds of the pot full. Peace checked the water and said "Too hot. Eat first." So we ate. Once again, very similar to the previous day - simple and delicious.

After eating, Peace went to the porch and pulled a little curtain across the door. I could hear her hands in the water and some water falling against the floor that went on for a few minutes. Eventually she came out wearing a little smock and said "Bring hot water." So I picked up the large pot again and she pointed to the basin. I filled it again and returned the pot to the stove. "Okay come." she said and I walked back to the little porch. It was about the size of 4 phone booths.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked as I returned to her.

"Stand." she said.

Well, that was easy. I was already standing. "Okay." I responded with a chuckle.

"Put clothes here." she said and as soon as my shirt was off she began washing me. She rubbed the cloth over me and wrung it out on the floor In the corner, then put the cloth in the water again and after just a gentle squeeze ran the cloth over me more.

"That feels great." I told her. She just laughed and continued.

"Okay. The rest." she said and I took off my shorts leaving my boxers on. "The rest." she repeated, so I reluctantly removed my boxers too. Peace washed my thighs and lower legs in the same manner as she did my upper body then washed in my crotch and gently washed my balls. My cock lurched up, lengthening and hardening.

She looked up at me and I wasn't sure if there was a hint of a smile. Eventually she got to putting the warm, wet cloth on my cock which was sticking out and up, though not fully hard. She washed it gently and thoroughly and it felt amazing having the warm water on it with the cloth being manipulated by her tiny hands.

It grew to full length and hardness after just a few seconds of this. She began stroking my erection with her bare hand, then with both of her hands as my dick flexed and oozed clear thick fluid. I thought that she might give me a blow job but after a while of her stroking me I decided that she was just going to continue pulling and caressing my cock so I pulled her up and toward me.

I lifted her and kissed her as I pulled the little smock that she was wearing and when my hand lifted her by her little ass, she wrapped her legs around my waist. My cock was between her legs and I could feel her little pussy and its wetness, so slippery in contrast to the water that I had just been washed with. Her arms were around my neck and she kissed me hungrily while sliding her little pussy against my hard pole.

With my left hand holding her ass, I grabbed my shaft with my right hand and moved my fat cock head up and down her slit a few times before placing it at her opening then pushing a couple of inches into her. She was definitely well under 100 pounds so it was no problem at all holding her in my arms as I stood, pushing more of my dick into her tight cunt while she whimpered, then lifting her before pushing in again.

I asked her between kissing "What is this all about? Why did you take me in? Why are we sleeping together already? I love it but I need to know what is going on."

Peace went on to tell me, as best as she could articulate, that she wanted a 'baby that was half white'. Now, I realized that it was more complex than that but that was the crux of it all. She told me this while I pushed my cock into her tight cunt over and over and pressed her for explanation after her short answers between gasps and moans. I walked to the bedroom with her wrapped around me and impaled on my rod.

Paraphrasing, I understood that it was mostly old white guys or couples who were around the camp and that there were no younger white guys around anywhere that she traveled. This didn't bode well for her as she really wanted to have a 'Chinese AND white' baby. Slowly, I kept pushing my cock into her and lifting my finger from her ass hole only to gently press my fingertip on it again a second later as she explained things to me and I questioned her.

I was the only opportunity that she had in a long time for a white guy to father a child with her and she said that she mostly boarded female Chinese workers at her house. Aside from the money that she had been sending to her parents, she had also been saving money too for when she could have her baby, she could go back to her parents' home.

I didn't even think about birth control the previous night until I was just about to come and the way that she ground against me, I just thought that she had it covered. As it turned out, she really wanted my sperm. While continuing to fuck her tight cunt, I explained to her that I would continue to stay with her but only if I paid the fee that she normally got for boarding a worker. She agreed after a brief panting discussion during which I was stuffing my cock into her little slit. As it turned out, that fee seemed very inexpensive to me so I paid twice the amount.

I also explained to her that I would father her child but I would need something in return for agreeing to do so.

"What you need?" she gasped as we entered the bedroom. I lifted her off of my engorged pole and put her down. She immediately went to the bed which had been rolled up in the morning and she flattened it on the floor. She yelped as I grabbed her hips while she was on her hands and knees straightening the bed and I pushed my cock head into her little cunt. "OH!" she grunted as I pushed half of my dick into her pussy.

"I will father your child but for every time we do this," and I thrust into her cunt, "I get to do this." and I rubbed my thumb on her little ass hole.

"Oh...oh..." she moaned in time with my dick thrusting into her tight little box.

I pulled my thumb away from her little ass hole and covered it with saliva before returning it to her tiny hole and pushing it gently through her tight resistance. "Is that something that you would agree to?" I pressed as I held my hard dick completely buried in her pussy and sunk my thumb halfway into her tiny ass hole. She gasped and moaned while I slowly worked my thumb around in her ass and humped at her with my hips. "Will you do it?" I asked her again, my lust building.