I Come In Peace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrying her to the bedroom I stroked her slippery pussy and held a finger against her ass hole while she gasped and kissed my neck. I lowered her to the floor and got down and spread the bed out before she could, then I stood up close to her. As I hugged her gently, my fully erect cock pressed against her chest and the the head made a little wet spot up at her collar bone. When I glanced down she was looking right up at me, her arms gently around my torso.

She had a bit of a glazed look in her eyes but also a faint smile appeared as our eyes met. Backing up just slightly, I put my hand behind Peace's head and pushed down just slightly, steering her mouth to the swollen head of my cock. She gave it a little kiss and straightened up but I pressed down again gently and again when I felt her lips on the head. It was such an incredible feeling when her warm mouth closed over just the head.

I watched as she backed off, then reluctantly took me in her mouth again when I pushed her head with my hand. She would close her mouth on my cock then suck a little as she pulled back until it popped out and free from her lips. By the third time that she did it she got the head and about 2 inches of my shaft covered before raising her head again. Due to her small stature, she only had to barely bow her head before her lips made contact with the end of my dick. I can't articulate just how incredibly hot the image was.

Picking her up again, she threw her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around me. As I kissed her I held her little ass, once again gently putting my finger against her asshole and the end of my cock was rubbing against her slit. It took a few stabbing thrusts deflecting off of her slippery slit before I carefully extended a finger and helped guide the fat head to her entrance.

"Ohhh..." Peace moaned as I entered her. Her pussy was wet and warm and I took my time, slowly backing out, then in a little deeper each time. When my throbbing erection was fully in the warm, snug hold of her little cunt I just held still for a while allowing gravity to keep a little pressure on my organ.

Peace was kissing my mouth like her life depended on it while gasping and moaning constantly. I held her tight as I crouched down to floor level then steered her to the bed. It helped that her legs were wrapped around my waist but even though she was light, it was still a tricky maneuver and the sensation on my cock as her torso flexed and adjusted was incredible. With both hands holding her ass, I covered her mouth as I began pulling my hard cock out of her until just the head was still in her, then thrusting the entire length back into her wet cunt.

I pulled from her quickly and got down between her legs, sucking my mouth onto her tiny cunt. Her gasps and moans elevated intensely as I kissed her flesh and probed at it with my tongue. After a few minutes I moved up and mounted her again, pushing my engorged erection into her cunt in one smooth stroke. "AWWW!" she moaned.

My finger pressed gently on her ass hole and I lengthened my withdrawals so that my rod was completely exiting her by a couple of inches before my thrust would make the big head collide with her slippery little opening then completely disappear into her tight pussy. Peace's gasping and moaning continued as wet smacking sounds came from her cunt as I fucked her hard, entering her about once every second.

Our combined slippery juices ran down from her pussy as I continued violating it and I felt it on my finger that I was holding against her little ass hole. Immediately I began circling my finger, spreading the slick fluid over her little button and I pushed my finger slowly into it. I held my finger in her rectum while I continued to ram my tingling bone into her pussy.

Peace was clutching and pulling at me frantically as I felt her ass squeeze my finger in a couple of pulses. She whined "AAAAH KAVEN!" while I managed about four more strokes, completely pulling out of her and fully impaling her again before I held my cock buried in her and started shooting my load. The first streams were strong as my cock lurched inside her warm spasming cunt and I pushed increasingly more gently as I finished coming in her, the spasms of her own orgasm ending just before mine.

We held each other close for about ten minutes then got up and ate. I heated more water and we washed up again before going to bed.

I stirred awake to see Peace was getting into bed again. I was a little disoriented but I glanced at a little clock that I put in the room which displayed that it was 11:57 pm. My dick was standing almost full mast and having her get under the covers wiggling against me quickly made it clear to me that I wouldn't get back to sleep without taking care of it.

I rolled onto her and lifted her smock up above her little nipples and kissed her. I poked at her little cunt with my fat knob and noted her breathing rhythm change as well as an accommodating amount of moisture on the end of my cock after a few bumps. Her hard nipples poked into my chest as I held her tightly, quickly settling as my hands found her ass cheeks and squeezed them gently.

My cock was soon well lubricated and halfway in her pussy, moving in and out of her slowly and deliberately, her breathing in time with my movements. With her arms around my neck and her moans of encouragement, I was soon delivering long strokes into her cunt with wet clucking sounds. My knob was just barely staying in contact with her hot pussy lips before my hips moved forward again, burying my hard cock in her snug pussy.

Peace gasped intensely and rolled her little hips toward me each time that I sunk my throbbing erection into her. "Oh Kaven..." she moaned as I buried my cock in her cunt and kneaded her little ass cheeks. My middle finger found the familiar and favorite place right against her little ass hole and I moved it in small circles as I continued to fuck her little body.

Her arms pulled at me desperately and as her vaginal muscles pulsed around my hard cock and she repeatedly gasped "Oh! Oh!" in time with her contractions, I pushed my finger into Peace's tight hot rectum. My probing thrusts continued to push my hard flesh into her flexing warm depths and as I sensed that her orgasm was winding down, I pulled my finger from her ass and removed my throbbing dick from her flexing flesh.

As soon as the end of my rod broke contact with her wet slit, my finger helped direct the fat head to her tiny round hole and I pushed firmly forward, lodging the big mushroom in her ass hole. I pushed each time I exhaled and on my third push, Peace moaned "No Kaven..." as I felt the tightness of her ass hole squeezing my shaft about an inch past the rim of the big head of my cock.

"Shhhhhh Peace. It's ok." I whispered to her as I pushed more of my veiny shaft through the tight clench of her anus.

"No. Please." she whispered and I kissed her mouth, driving my tongue into hers.

"You want the baby, right?" I asked.

"Yes! Yes!" she answered quickly.

"Well, I put one in your pussy for the baby and this one is for your ass." I told her and lifted myself off of her, my knob springing free from her tight little ass hole and slapping against my abdomen. I turned her over abruptly on her front and laid on her roughly, pushing my hips forward. My erection bumped against her ass cheeks and in between them as she wiggled a little beneath me.

As I steered my cock head against her little dark circle again and pressed it against her anus, she grunted "Please Kaven, don't..." but I pushed as soon as I made contact and my knob was half way in her ass as she said it.

"Yes Peace." I said, "This is the agreement." and I continued pushing toward her. The head was now in her and the tight grip of her ass hole was an inch down my shaft now.

"No!" she gasped as I slowly worked more of my dick into her ass and I grasped her little cunt with my right hand, manipulating her clit and fingering her opening. I had my left arm under her, palming her hard nipples and my solid phallus was halfway in her hot ass now. "Kaven...please..." she moaned as I pulled an inch out of her then pushed back in, her tight ring clasping my thick hard shaft.

"Oh yes Peace! Let me fuck your ass." I whispered as I continued to push more of my rigid cock into her tight heat.

"No! Please!" she quietly begged as I pushed the last of my throbbing erection into her tight heat. Turning carefully so that I was on my back and she was on top of me with her back against my chest, I laid back and took hold of her hips with my hands. It was a careful procedure to turn right over and keep her impaled on my distended limb but it was achieved accompanied by Peace's moans and gasps. She reached back and had one hand on my torso while her feet found the floor.

After a few deep breaths I lifted her up so that only the head of my cock and an inch of the shaft were in her tight grasp then I brought her down toward me, my thick shaft disappearing back into her tiny anus again. "Ohhh!" she groaned as her little ass pressed against my pelvic bone. As I lifted her again she stood up and turned to the side. I felt the tight clench of her ass hole pass over the fat head of my cock while she escaped the grasp of my hands and my aggressive intrusion of her most private area.

My adrenaline was pumping and though my entire body was shaking, I quickly got to my feet and caught her from behind as she gasped "Please!". I pushed her face down on the mattress and lifted her hip with my left hand. Pointing my tingling hard cock toward her little circle again. As the fat head made contact and I pushed, Peace moaned a long "Noooo..." as I felt the exquisite tightness surrender to the knob of my twitching cock.

Each thrust caused her to grunt and on the fourth push, my hard fleshy invader was buried in her hot ass and I just held still a moment on the verge of coming. I wanted to absorb the moment - enjoy the feeling of possessing her ass. Holding her hips still I breathed deeply while Peace moaned "AWW" about every 3 seconds. When I got past the feeling that I was going to come, I slowly pulled half of my cock out of her before leaning against her again and impaling her on my shaft.

Reaching under her I rubbed her nipples with my palm and fingers while I stroked my cock into her tight ass. "Please Kav...stop!" she pleaded but it just encouraged me as I was now rubbing her nipples with both hands and pushing my cock harder into her ass. The first stream of my seed shot into her depths as she once again begged "Kav... stop!" I continued to thrust again and again through her tight hole and into the snug canal of her ass as my seed squirted out into her hot depths.

We both panted until our breathing got back to normal then fell asleep.

I remained with Peace for my entire 4 month work term, fucking her pussy and ass alternately the whole time. She agreed again and again to letting me fuck her ass as I would reiterate the agreement often, though she struggled and pleaded for me to stop every time.

To my knowledge she never did get pregnant by me which is truly mind boggling as I filled her with sperm daily. She never menstruated so perhaps she was incapable - I don't know. I left her extra money before leaving, tucked away in her house where I knew that she would find it.

Peace never spoke of love and didn't seem sad when my work term was nearing its end though we had sex even more frequently for the last two weeks that I was there. She bade me farewell like one would an old friend, however, I was devastated and carried a heavy heart for 6 months or so after leaving. Had she hinted at all that she wanted me to stay I would have moved heaven and earth to make it happen.