I Come In Peace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know." she gasped.

"You don't think that it is worth it?" I asked.

"Not sure what you mean." she replied.

I pulled my cock from her pussy all shiny and slippery and put it against her anus while I pulled my thumb from her puckered little hole. I pushed gently against her and said "For every time I put sperm in you for a baby, I want to put sperm in here." and I pushed gently again on my pole which was lodged against her tiny light brown dot.

"Oh...no. I never do." Peace said.

"Well Peace, that's all that I want. I will try hard to give you a baby but I need to do this in exchange for my seed." I explained and pushed against her anus again while pushing her little smock up to her shoulder blades.

"Ohhhh..." she whimpered and groaned as her tight ass kept my veiny pole from getting past. I drooled on her little hole and moved my dick to push my thumb inside her again as she gasped. Pushing my throbbing dick into her snug pussy while I worked my thumb around in her ass carefully, I looked down at her little butt hole as it clung to my digit. After stroking in and out of her cunt a few times and massaging her tight sleeve with my thumb, I moved my slippery cock to her tiny hole again.

The big head mashed against the steadfast resistance of her perfect little circle and Peace groaned "Ohhhhhh..." Pushing again, the big head squished against her tight button and she groaned again "Ohhh! I don't do it." she said, then flattened herself out on the bed and began turning to get on her back. "I can't." she said looking me in the eyes but pulling me toward her. As I lowered myself down to lay on her, she steered my throbbing cock to her wet pussy and I pushed firmly into her snug warmth, lifting her smock up to her neck so I could press my chest against her firm little brown nipples.

"I can't father your child if I don't get to do that Peace." I said.

"Come on. Come on." she urged me, kissing me and pulling me while she wrapped her legs around me. I thrust into her over and over and gripped her tiny ass with both hands as I sucked her gasping mouth. Steadily I pulled out of her little box and pushed my cock back into it, getting a little resistance each time then pushing through until I was buried to the hilt in her and I could just feel her cervix on my knob.

Peace was pulling at me hard now and her gasping and moaning had intensified significantly. The feeling of her firm nipples poking into my chest as I ground my pelvis against her was about to send me over the top. "KAV..." she blurted before her gasp cut her off.

As I felt her muscles start to flex on my cock I rubbed my finger on her ass hole and pushed it inside. Her pussy flexed and pulsed on my dick while her ass squeezed my finger rhythmically. Peace pulled at me desperately kissing my face and gasping while I slowly kept moving my fully engorged member in and out of her contracting pussy. With her orgasm subsiding, I started increasing the strength of my thrusts, still gripping her tiny ass with both hands and keeping my finger in her ass hole.

She moaned in time with my thrusts as my cock tingled and I rushed toward getting off, smashing my cock into her little cunt. Just as I felt the first shot about to erupt from my cock I pulled it from her little pussy and pressed it against her flat belly with a wet subdued smack. A couple of strong spasms shot long ropes of semen right up between her little nipples, one just off center and one just an inch away from the other a little further to the side. Peace's gasps changed in tone immediately.

I shot a few smaller squirts on her as I moved my dick against her slippery slit and her mound to finish my orgasm. "Oh fuck!" I hissed, feeling her little wet slit against the under side of my hard cock while I rubbed it against her. As my breathing slowed back to normal and I lay beside her, there was a significant pause and then Peace said "Why?" When I looked at her and didn't answer, she said "Why you do?" and pointed to the long streams of sperm on her chest.

I said in a serious tone, "I can't get you pregnant without doing what I showed you that I want to do Peace. It is very valuable and I have to get something in exchange for it." I got up and got the cloth that she bathed me with and the water was still warm so I wet it and wrung it out, bringing it back to the bedroom with me. I cleaned my load off of her with the warm cloth and returned to bed with her, putting my arm over her and soon fell asleep.

In the morning we ate light and went to the work site again. It was a relatively busy day digging a trench for irrigation while a crew was there drilling a well. Peace stopped by briefly about every hour and had lunch with me too. After the work day was over we walked home again and she started the fire and began cooking as soon as we got to the house. Once again, I asked if I could help and she showed me where to get the water to heat in the large pot.

We ate and relaxed as the large pot was heating. After Peace checked the temperature of the water and was happy with it, I said "Let me get that." and I carried the large pot, then filled the basin. I returned the pot to the stove and went back to the porch where Peace was preparing to wash me (I assumed). I took the cloth from her and said "I will wash you now." and she laughed and giggled as I took her clothes off and washed her lean body.

The warm cloth on her face while she kept her eyes closed. Over her shoulders and down her flat chest rubbing her nipples. Every inch of her firm stomach and her thin but muscular legs. Slowly and carefully, multiple times between her legs and her little buttocks. She reached for her smock which hung on the wall and it cascaded over her, then the hem hit my forehead as I pushed my face to her pelvic bone and the tiny tuft of hair. My tongue pressed against her pussy flesh and probed her gently.

"Oh!" she yelped as my wiggling tongue bravely invaded her private areas even touching her ass hole, still damp from my thorough washing. A sharp inhale involuntarily was pulled in at each touch on her little beige button by my oral probe. "Kaven, that so strong." Peace said almost slurring.

"Yes. Strong." I repeated and then pushed her legs apart further to more completely expose her to my attack. I sucked her little clit a few times and kissed it with softly puckered lips before moving down and licking her thin labia and around the small entrance of her pussy. From her clit to the end of her slit was about two and a half inches. It was an incredible surge of lust just to look at her cunt. To lick and kiss it was enough to raise the animal in me, making my body vibrate and my throbbing erection ache.

As Peace gasped and moaned intensely in response to my lips and tongue on her little cunt I held her legs wide apart and pressed my soft wet tongue to her ass hole. I dragged it gently over her most private place and resumed kissing her pussy. Each time I sensed that her stimulation was nearing maximum, I would return to her little light brown circle and drag my wet tongue over her tiny wrinkled dime again.

I stood and began stripping and washing myself, periodically pausing to kiss Peace and grope her. As I continued to wash, I felt one of her hands clutch my hard shaft, squeezing and rubbing it. By the time I was finished washing, my cock had been throbbing and pulsing for an extended period of time so I picked Peace up and carried her to the bedroom. As soon as I put her down, she once again, on hands and knees, unrolled the bed and as she reached across to adjust it, her smock rode up and exposed her little ass.

I got down behind her immediately and held her hips. She instantly gasped and I used my right hand to plant my big mushroom head against her tiny ass hole. My cock had been leaking slippery fluid steadily for a while now, so as I painted her little hole with my slippery knob, the sensations were greatly intensified. "Oh!" Peace whined as I poked at her tight butt with my fat erection. After a few gentle pokes at her little hole I moved my cock head to the entrance of her little pussy and leaned toward her, sinking a couple of inches into her.

She gasped and moaned while I pulled my dick from her warm, wet cunt and pushed more of it inside her. After a few thrusts, my cock was completely buried in her pussy and my thumb was in her snug ass hole. She moaned every exhale as I stabbed her pussy over and over with my hard rod. I pulled from her and turned her on her back before lowering myself onto her and entering her tight cunt again, hammering a half dozen hard thrusts into her, each met with a gasping "OH!" from her open mouth.

Peace's moaning couldn't have been more intense and after a few minutes of long stroking into her I felt her pussy flex on my cock. I gripped her ass with both hands and stuck my middle finger in her ass hole while maintaining the long smooth strokes, feeling her contractions on my cock and finger. Steadily I continued to thrust into her and withdraw everything but the fat head of my cock from her pulsing pussy until her orgasm was over and her breathing was almost normal again.

As I felt my own limit drawing near I pushed into her harder and faster while I probed her little ass hole with my finger. Just before getting to the edge, I pulled out of her hot cunt and pulled my finger from her ass. I got to my feet and moved up to get my waving wand closer to her face. Peace's expression was a mixture of surprise and uncertainty as I pulled her to an upright sitting position and pushed my fat cock to her mouth, the slippery head pushing between her lips and pressing on her teeth.

The first shot of sperm came out of my swollen purple head as my shaft lurched and it came off of her teeth and flopped from her mouth onto her flat chest. Pushing toward her, she opened her jaw so my cock pushed past her teeth and a large squirt of sperm shot into her mouth as she uttered muffled sounds made unintelligible by my throbbing invader. "Yes Peace! Swallow my come." I whispered as the sperm shot into her mouth and spilled from her lips and down over her chin, running down her neck.

She coughed a couple of times and I backed off a little as my load continued to squirt out in smaller amounts. Finally, I pulled my cock from her mouth and she looked up at me, past my still hard cock, with a short string of my jism dangling from her jaw. Her expression conveyed confusion and it only added to the sexy view of her flat chest and hard dark nipples almost entirely covered in a shiny coating of her saliva and my ejaculate.

I retrieved the basin and cloth and I cleaned all of the sperm off of her while she periodically put her fingers in her mouth as if she were trying to get the remnants of my load off of her tongue. After she was thoroughly cleaned, I put the basin back and returned to the room with my cock still three quarters hard. Peace was still sitting up and said "Why you put in my mouth?" as I got on the mattress beside her.

"I can't put my sperm in here" I said, lightly touching her mound "because it might make a baby."

"I want baby." she responded quickly just as I finished speaking.

"Yes but I need to put it here," and I put my other hand around behind her, pushing a finger right in and lightly touching her little ass hole "if you want me to put it in here." and I moved my hand that was at her mound down, making contact with her pussy lips and clit. "One to get baby..." and I moved a finger against her pussy, "and one here" and I moved my other finger that was on her ass hole "or here." I said as I moved my hand from her pussy and touched her lower lip.

Peace sat quietly for a minute or so sorting through what I had said, then replied "Okay. I do."

"You will?" I said calmly.

"Yes Kav. I do." she repeated. My cock, which had been softening a little, straightened out immediately and I pushed Peace down on her back again rolling on top of her.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes. I do." she replied as she looked away from me. Immediately, I had my cock head against her little pussy entrance and I turned her face toward me, my mouth covering her lips as I pressed my tongue against hers. As my dick began pushing into her cunt, I had my left hand between us rubbing her hard nipples and my right hand holding her little ass cheek, my middle finger lightly pressing on her ass hole.

Just moments passed before I was thrusting long strokes into her wet cunt and my finger was buried in her ass as she urged me on with her desperate moans. Pulling my cock out of her little cunt each time, I waited a fraction of a second before moving back into her, smashing her wet hole with the fat head of my cock, then pushing in until I was buried in her. Peace was really responding to the long-stroke fucking that I was giving her and as I circled her little anus with my finger I wanted my dick to possess it, to be trapped in it its warm tightness.

Pulling my cock out of her, I moved it down slightly and rubbed the head against her ass hole and pushed on it a little. "Uhhh..." Peace grunted. I pushed again. "Oh!" she whined. Each time I pushed she moaned or objected. "Kaven! It not go in!" she whimpered, yet three thrusts and a few grunts later, my fat cock head was lodged in her little hole with just part of the flared edge of the knob still exposed. I gently pushed again and Peace protested "No!" pressing her little hands against my chest.

"It's in Peace. It's in." I reassured her.

"Take out!" she pleaded.

"This is how you get your baby Peace," I tried to calm her, "I have to do this."

"Oh!" she moaned as I pushed another inch in her ass, her hands randomly landing in another place on my chest or shoulders to push against me. Continually, I slowly withdrew a little then pushed back into her ass, working more and more of my throbbing meat into her tight hole amidst her pleading and protestations which I tried, somewhat successfully, to muffle with my mouth over her lips.

"Please Kav! I can't!" she gasped and pushed against me as I pushed deeper in her tight ass.

"You can do it." I said in her ear while pushing into her hot grip.

"Ohhhh..." she whined and I held still in her, just breathing as I finally had my entire cock enveloped in her hot ass. My heart was pounding and my dick was throbbing as I just waited a couple of more breaths before slowly pulling about a third of the way out of her, with her hole clenching on my shaft tightly. Pausing a moment before pushing back in, Peace moaned "Awwwww..." as I sunk back into her.

I slowly stroked back and forth, sawing through her ass hole while she whimpered and complained in my mouth. "No...no Kaven..." she moaned, her tiny hands pushing on my shoulders and chest. Speeding up, I kept trying to obscure and muffle her protests as I fucked her ass, eventually working up to a steady, moderate pace. "AW! AW! AW!" she cried in my mouth in time with each thrust of my twitching poker.

"Stop Kaven. No!" she whined as my cock moved through her tight anus.

"Yes Peace. Let me fuck your little ass!" I said while trying to cover her lips with mine.

"No!" she protested weakly, "No!" as my hard twitching cock pushed into her again. I pulled back enough so that my erection was completely removed from her and I felt it pulse strongly. I pushed it back toward her and was halted for a moment by her little anus but some firm pressure got it moving past it and into her hot sleeve again as Peace groaned "Awwww..."

"Here it is Peace!" I whispered in her ear as I pulled out a little further before thrusting back into her stretched hole.

"AAAWWWW!" she cried as I hammered into her and my sperm pumped in her hot depths. I covered her mouth with mine again while I pressed my flexing cock into her and my load squirted into the heat of her ass. Collapsing on her after the last of my load was deposited deep inside her, I breathed rapidly, my heart pounding, recovering from that incredible orgasm.

Slowly I withdrew my softening cock from her tight ass a little at a time, kissing her mouth and nipples. When I was completely out of her I got up and got the cloth again and with the hot water from the stove, I cleaned Peace with a lot of attention to detail and held the warm cloth against her little ass hole a few times. I washed myself as well then returned to the bed and laid down beside her. She rolled against me and I held her. Sleep came in what seemed like seconds.

The next morning we went to the work site and it began raining after only a couple of hours. All of the people at the site took shelter but after 40 minutes or so they called off the rest of the plans for the day. Since they had already begun preparing lunch for everyone, they handed out the portions as people left. Peace and I ate as we walked back to her home while I tried to hold the sheet over us to keep most of the rain at bay.

When we arrived at the house she immediately made a fire and had me put the large pot of water on the stove. She put a soup together in another pot and had it on the stove too. She went to the back porch and took her clothes off, then went a few steps into the back yard, using the rain like a shower as she had done on that first day.

This time I watched her without the nervous tension of getting caught as the rain shined on her body and her hands glided over the surface of her skin. My cock swelled as I looked at her little nipples sticking out and surveyed her ass and pussy with my eyes.

"You look amazing!" I told her and she laughed, turning away from me which suited me fine as I focused more on her ass. I removed my clothes and walked out to get a rain shower too and Peace laughed again. The rain was cool this time, unlike that first day but it was beautiful and refreshing. I loosely embraced her as the rain washed over us and my half hard cock bumped against her. When she went back inside, I followed her.

I could see that she was chilled by the rain so as she was brushing the water off of her I went inside and tested the water in the large pot. It was hot but not hot enough to hurt. I could put my hand right in it so I took it out to the little porch and brought along a bowl as well. She was drying herself using the wash cloth and wringing it out.

Dipping the bowl into the pot, I held it beside her head and slowly poured it on Peace's shoulder. She reacted to the heat, welcoming it as it chased away the chill from the rain. My cock continued to harden just from being close to her.

"Oh! That nice." she said with a shiver. I continued pouring bowls of hot water on her, looking at her hard nipples and her bronze skin. My cock swelled even more at the sight and the closeness intensified the vision. "Here." she said pointing and tapping the top of her head with her finger so I held the large pot above her. As I raised it up she giggled and closed her eyes as I tilted it slowly.

I poured very slowly on the top of her head and she moved beneath the stream angling and directing the water to flow where she wanted it. My cock throbbed to fully erect watching the water flow over her body. "Okay. Stop." she told me, wiping her eyes and squeezing water from her hair. "Warm now." she whispered and smiled while she began drying herself. "Put there." she instructed pointing to the little table, so I put the pot there and the bowl beside it.

Peace was right against me as I put it down and she put her arm around my waist, picking up the bowl with her other hand, dipping it into the pot of hot water and slowly pouring it along the shaft of my half hard dick. I leaned down and kissed her on her lips as my rod jumped. Straightening up, I hugged her to me, my erection pressing against her chest between her brown nipples.

I bent down and scooped her up with my left arm under her little ass as she wrapped her legs around me. Grabbing the large pot with my right hand, I went back to the stove and put the pot on it while my left hand shifted under Peace's spread ass cheeks feeling her hot crotch, my fingers probing her pussy.