I Confess... Pt. 03

Story Info
Dan takes Penny on another date.
12.2k words
4.04
10.5k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**** Sorry it's taken a while - I never seem to have any spare time these days to write stuff.

I hope you enjoy it. Please remember these are just my odd fantasies and aren't meant to be anything more than that. I want an element of realism and plot development and progression from story to story, but really it's just designed to arouse, nothing more.

xx

Pen

*****

5th December Part III

Hello again diary. I still feel unable to tell anyone about my predicament, and you are my only outlet to describe what's happened over these past few months. Where shall I start...?

OK here we go. I was standing in a changing cubicle in Tescos - trying on a new skirt. I was supposed to be doing the food shop but had been distracted by some sale items and felt compelled to try at least one thing on. As I lowered my jeans and pulled up the black velvety skirt, I admired my curves. Not bad for a 31 year old with 3 kids. I checked myself out some more, turning this way and that in front of the full-length mirror.

Then a mischievous thought crept inside my brain. I unzipped the skirt and let it fall to the ground. I then pulled off my sweater and entangled T-shirt off over my head to leave myself standing in my underwear. Hardly the most alluring of underwear either, a functional white bra and mix matched pink thong. I quickly dispensed with them and dropped both items to the floor in a heap with the rest of my clothes. Now I was totally naked. It was kind of exhilarating for some reason. Why it should be I didn't know. I looked over my shoulder half expecting someone to be there to admonish me... but that was ridiculous. I looked up to see if there were cameras, but that was equally ridiculous. It was just me, my naked self, and I. I did a little dance that jiggled my boobs and watched them intently in the mirror.

I cupped them in my hands and squeezed them. My nipples started to harden as if in anticipation of things to come. I looked at my whole naked body. I had to admit, I did look good. Why couldn't James see that? Since our last episode in the bedroom where I'd straddled him and rode him like a cowgirl, he hadn't shown the slightest bit of interest in me. That had been two, no three weeks ago. I wanted him to take the initiative for once. I kind of hoped that Dan would show up and we could go off and do rude things together again. I found myself fantasizing more and more about Dan lately - truth be told. I grabbed my phone from my bag and took a few selfies of my nude body, ensuring I didn't get my face in the picture. I wanted to send them to Dan, but I didn't have his number, and I couldn't even contemplate sending them to James. He'd probably be horrified. It did make me worry slightly about the movies and photos that I knew Dan already had. What if he showed it to James, or anybody else for that matter. What if he leaked it to the internet? That didn't 'bare' thinking about no pun intended dear diary... I put it from my mind and snaked my hands down over my luscious curves from my boobs down to my hips. My one hand moved as if by itself to my exposed pubic area. I let it linger there and gradually let it slide down through my bush down and down to my pussy lips. Should I? I thought. Before Dan I'd never have considered anything so brazen, even if I was in the cubicle alone, but now the new Penny was feeling down right horny. Horny and ignored. My forefinger rubbed ever so lightly at the extremity of my labia, which I found were ever so slightly moist.

Just then there came a thudding and shouting from the cubicle next to me. There was some swearing and huffing and puffing and a gruff voice called out for a bigger size.

That spoilt the mood dear diary. I quickly redressed and left the store. I didn't get the skirt in the end... or the food.

I had to wait a couple of weeks before I saw Dan again. As usual he arrived as I'd dropped the kids off at school with perfect timing.

"Where are we going today?" I remember asking chirpily.

"I dunno, how about we go for a walk and some lunch."

Not what I had in mind dear diary, not at all what I had in mind, but I was still eager to go out with him. His smile was infectious, and I was soon sporting my own grin as I climbed into the passenger seat.

I realised I was only dressed in my scrubs, some old black leggings and a thick weave jumper and suddenly became self-conscious. "Perhaps I should change first?" I prompted.

"No need Penny, you look as stunning as ever, he flattered. Again, with that lush toothy smile that made me feel giddy like a schoolgirl with a crush.

I sat back and let him chatter away amiably about what he'd been up to. I joined in the conversation but deep down I was secretly hoping for him to touch me as we drove through the town. I wriggled impatiently in my seat and clasped my hands together and pressed them between my thighs. Dan didn't make any move toward me and I wondered if he'd perhaps gone off me. Should I have made more of an effort to dress up? Was I worrying unnecessarily? Why was I worrying anyway? I shouldn't be hoping that he was going to seduce me. I was a married woman with three kids. I desperately didn't want to lose that.

Eventually we arrived at where ever he was taking me. In Liverpool again, which brought back memories of our previous encounter. I didn't mention anything though, and Dan seemed positively aloof. I patiently followed Dan round the shops as he picked out a new pair of trainers, and then he suggested going for a meal.

We found a restaurant, some kind of steakhouse and were guided to a seat by the waitress. She led us down the side of the restaurant to a series of booths. We seated ourselves in one of these, a secluded table with a wooden bench on either side. The restaurant was busy, and we had to wait a while before the waitress came back to take our drinks order.

Dan sat on the opposite side of the table to me but when the drinks arrived, moved to sit next to me so that we could peruse the menu together. Without warning, as I showed him the menu his hand dipped down below the table to my crotch. I gasped out loud at this brazen act of wantonness. I held the big colourful cardboard menu up to shield his lewd actions. He continued to rub his hand up and down over my pubic mound insistently. I felt myself moisten immediately.

"Not here." I groaned, "the waitress will come back any second."

Dan leaned into my neck and kissed my cheek passionately, kissing me more, and more, moving towards my ear where he nibbled on the little bud of the ear lobe, all the time rubbing my pussy. His fingers slid right down my fleshy slit and pushed urgently against the fabric of my leggings and knickers.

"NNNngghh." I whimpered.

Just then the waitress returned.

"Are you ready to order?" she announced cheerily.

I shifted the menu trying to block her field of view. Dan's hand stayed firmly planted in my crotch. The waitress shot me a knowing look. Surely, she knew something had been going on? or was it my imagination? She smiled even more heartily, totally unabashed.

'I'll have the steak, rare, with a side order of onion rings." Dan ordered in a confident manner.

I stuttered. "I...I... I need more time. I think." I tried to smile apologetically.

The waitress flashed me a broad grin, "OK I'll be back in a minute," she replied, and turned on her heel.

Dan resumed the fingering of my pussy through my leggings. I quivered and shuddered as I felt a wave of arousal wash over me, I clutched the menu more tightly in my hand.

"Stop." I whispered breathlessly. You've got to stop. I need to choose my meal..."

Dan ignored me completely and thrust his hand down the front of my leggings into the tight binding of my knickers. Delving deeper and deeper to the entrance of my snatch. His index finger curled and entered the moist opening. I groaned.

I closed my eyes. "Oh fuck, not here, no, please." I whispered.

My eyes sprung open as I perceived a shift in the shadows. The waitress had returned.

"Ready now?" she inquired.

"Erm the chicken please, the southern fried chicken breast." I blurted, just wanting to be rid of her.

"Any sides?"

"How about garlic bread?" Dan asked turned to me. His finger slipped out from my pussy lips and his hand escaped from the confines of my knickers. He took the menu from my hands and passed it to the waitress.

"Yes, uh please." I just managed.

As we waited for our meal, Dan reached back down below the table and stroked my thigh.

"I can't keep my hands off you, Penny. I'd just like to take you, yank down your knickers and bend you over the table and fuck you senseless in front of everyone in this restaurant.

I kissed him tenderly on the cheek, and then the lips.

Our passionate snog was interrupted by a voice. "Hey Dan! Dan, I thought it was you."

We broke our embrace. I immediately went crimson. In front of us stood a couple. A rather handsome black fellow and a young woman with lurid pink hair, a halter neck top that revealed arms covered in tattoos, and denim shorts.

"Ben! Dan exclaimed standing up and shaking his friend's hand. Using the hand that had recently been down the front of my knickers...and who's this with you."

Ben introduced us to his lady friend. "This is Jess. "She half smiled at us, and nodded at us both. As well as the tattoos she was covered in piercings; nose, belly button, eyebrow and of course ears.

She struck me as being the opposite of myself. She looked the very definition of wild child the kind of woman who rebelled about having nothing to rebel about, whereas I was the archetypal, timid, school swot.

"Can we join you?" Dan asked. "Or have you already eaten."

Inside I thought uncharitably No. Fuck off. It only takes one person to know someone, or someone who knows someone else to see me, and before I know it James will find out that I'd been dining out in the afternoon with strange men. The less people know what we're up to the better. Unfortunately for me, they'd already caught us snogging and it seemed Ben was on good terms with Dan.

"Yes, of course, just ask the waitress if you can order with ours." Dan effused.

There were some discussions, and everything was sorted. They joined us at our table, sitting on the opposite side. Ben and Dan, I discovered, were very old close friends, and conversed with each other in that rapid mocking way that blokes do. I tried to engage Jess, but she was rather aloof and didn't really reciprocate with any conversation.

The meal arrived and we ate heartily, I ordered something to drink feeling I needed the alcohol to up my sociability.

As I was trying to relate to Jess, I overheard Ben asking Dan how he knew me. Dan said something I didn't catch, and they both burst out laughing. It didn't do my confidence any favours. I swigged back more wine and felt rather light headed.

The waitress came and took our plates and asked if we wanted desserts.

Dan looked at me suggestively.

"I know what I want for dessert."

Jess was the only one to order anything, but just as the waitress departed Ben ordered another bottle of wine.

Dan's arm reached back down to my crotch and this time his hand made no disguise of its intentions, pushing straight down the elasticated waist of my leggings and knickers.

I immediately felt embarrassed and clenched my thighs together. I turned and hissed at Dan to stop. Blushing profusely, I looked to Ben and Jess. They could infer what Dan was doing, even though his hand was beneath the table.

Ben spoke up. "I see you're the same as ever Dan. You never change. You've always been quite the exhibitionist, haven't you?"

Dan's fingers relentlessly attacked my pussy, urging their way to the entrance, despite my tightly clasped legs.

"Why don't we have some fun and turn this into a wager?" Ben quizzed.

"What do you mean?" queried Dan.

"The first one of us who manages to get his girl to cum, here in the restaurant gets the prize."

Dan looked intrigued. I think I must have looked horrified, apoplectic even, despite my slightly drunken state.

"What prize?" asked Dan.

"Let's say the losers have to orally pleasure the winners. How about it?"

I felt myself shaking my head.

"Sounds good to me." Dan smirked. "How about it Penny? Are you up for it?"

Jess spoke up. "You filthy bastards. You want to frig me off right here and now in full view of everyone, and if she cums first, I have to suck Dan off? or do I have to go down on her?" She pointed at me rather disdainfully.

Dan and Ben both looked excited at the thought of that prospect.

"No, you have to give me a blow job and Ben has to tongue Penny here." Dan clarified, "And vice versa if we lose."

Jess smiled "OK you're on. But on the condition that you have to warn us if anyone comes over, we've got our backs to everyone."

"That sounds fair." Dan nodded.

I couldn't believe they were being serious. Surely Dan wasn't expecting me to suck Ben off, somebody I'd only just met, based on some stupid bet.

"No...No." I stuttered. "Dan, we can't do this." I looked at him pointedly.

He leant into me closely. His breath hot in my ear. "Don't worry Pen, we'll nail this." His free hand dipped under the table and pulled my legs apart while his other hand burrowed down into my knickers, reaching for my snatch.

"Hey that's not fair you've got a head start, "whined Ben.

"Quit complaining and start fingering me." answered Jess as she reached below the table presumably to unbutton her denim shorts and give Ben access to her pussy.

Ben didn't need any further encouragement. His hand was soon thrust down towards Jess's crotch, though remarkably even though we were sitting opposite them, because of the design of the booth, it was difficult to make out what was happening.

Dan whispered into my ear.

"Do you enjoy being finger fucked in public Penny? Does it turn you on having my fingers exploring your pussy, does it get you all wet and turned on. I hope you're going to cum for me, Penny. I hope you're going to be a good little slut and fucking cum all over my hand. Tell me you like it Penny, tell me you're my dirty little slut."

I groaned in affirmation. I'd almost forgotten about the competition, just his dirty talk directly into my ear was having the desired effect, never mind his finger circling and pressing on my clit and pushing in and out of my sex.

I looked to Jess and Ben, Jess's fingertips were tightly gripping the table. I willed myself to cum, thinking the dirtiest thoughts I could conjure up in my imagination. All the sordid fantasies I'd entertained over the years. It brought me ever so close. Dan must have sensed it because he planted both his middle finger and fore finger into me and began frigging me as hard and fast as the confines of my clothing and the restaurant booth allowed.

"Cum for me you filthy fucking bitch. Cum for me."

I let out a whimper and my body shuddered. I tried so hard to contain it, muting the response as much as I could for decency's sake. If we weren't in that restaurant I would have been shrieking at the top of my lungs, as a shockwave of pleasure hit me like a rollercoaster.

My contorted face must have been the chequered flag, because the other two knew they'd lost.

"We have a winner" announced Dan. "Shake buddy." Dan's hand extricated itself from my underwear.

Both men shook hands, the hands covered in pussy juice, I realised.

"You're a wet one aren't you." said Ben, nodding at me.

If my face wasn't already beetroot red, it went an even deeper shade of crimson with this remark.

Just then the waitress arrived bearing the dessert for Jess.

"Hmmm I think I'll save this to take the taste away."

"What do you mean" I asked.

"To take the taste of Dan's spunk out of my mouth." Jess retorted. "Don't tell me you like the taste of spunk Penny?"

I blushed ferociously. Up until a couple of weeks ago I hadn't even tasted a man's cum, now I could count on the fingers of my hand and still have 2 fingers left the number of times I'd tried it. Of course, I didn't want to admit my lack of experience to Jess, but my crimson cheeks probably gave it away. Jess was so much younger than me, yet so much more self-assured and confident sexually. I was completely out of my depth.

"So, who's first announced Dan?"

"You're not really serious, are you?" I said exasperated.

"A bet's a bet, Penny." Dan answered.

"But here... now..."

"Well obviously not at the table, we'll have to be a bit more discrete than that. I suggest the toilets."

"But people will see." I whined.

They all looked at me like I was the simple kid in the class.

"Ah Penny you're so naive and so trusting." Dan said softly.

Jess stood up. "I'll go first, you follow me in a moment. I'll nip into the gents unless the disabled loo's free and I'll go into one of the cubicles."

Dan waited a minute or so and then eagerly shot to his feet and disappeared off after Jessica.

I was left sitting uncomfortably with Ben. Weirdly, I felt jealous that Jess was in the toilets with Dan. I thought of him as mine and didn't want another woman groping him in the toilets. Equally though my heart was pounding with anticipation as to what was to come. Was I to go into the toilets where Ben would be obliged to go down on me? What had I got myself into dear diary? No. I thought, I should just tell him he didn't have to. I didn't want to. We could tell the others he'd done it but just wait out there for a reasonable amount of time.

Ben tried to make small talk but I was too nervous. Luckily, I didn't have to endure too much of his company as Dan arrived back, with Jess in tow. Ben's face lit up.

"That was quick even by your standards. Did you get a mouthful hon?"

In reply Jess opened her mouth. Her tongue was pierced with a silver stud and surrounding this was a layer of creamy spunk.

"I told her not to swallow, so she could show you how proud she is."

I felt a bit sick. This was just perverted.

"I don't think..."

Ben stood up. "Our turn Penny. I'll wait by the door and give you the all clear."

I didn't want to move but Dan had sat down beside me and ushered me up.

"Please..." I whimpered.

"I'll go in your place." Jess offered.

"No you won't." Ben said giving her a look. I want Penny's pussy for my dessert.

Reluctantly I stood up and made my way to the toilets. I caught sight of the waitress on the way there. Again, she gave me a look as if she knew something was up but passed by to another table.

As I approached the toilets a hand reached out from the part open door and jerked me inside.

"Quick into the cubicle before anyone comes." Ben said as he dragged me towards a stall.

"Look you don't have to do this, I said as he slammed the door to and put the catch down. We can..."

"Oh, Penny I know we don't have to, but trust me, I want to. I really want to. If your pussy's anywhere near as sexy as your tits, then it's the kind of pussy I want to stick my tongue into and lick you out until you're screaming at me to cum."

With that he dropped down to his knees in front of me and pulled my leggings down. He was careful to leave my knickers in place. He moved backwards and stared directly at my crotch as if in awe, drinking me in.

"Oh my Penny, you're fucking magnificent. I can see why Dan's so mad about you.

Dan? Mad about me? What did he know?

While my thoughts were distracted Ben's head dipped in and he buried his nose into the cleft between my thighs, taking a huge sniff of my knickers, with the wet patch from my own juices spread across the crotch.

"Oh fuck Penny."

He looked up at me from between my legs.

"You smell like a real dirty bitch."

"I'd love to put my dick in your sopping wet pussy, and fuck you ragged. Dan wouldn't need to know."