I Confess... Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head in disbelief.

"That's not the bet." I said ineffectually

He grinned at me, and lifted his arms up so that he could clasp the sides of my knickers. He began to lower them ever so slightly over my thighs. Then his tongue darted out and began to push the thin satin fabric into my crotch. He licked me wetting the fabric on the outside, as he sucked my juices from the material. I worked my own magic to wet it even more from the inside. I felt his tongue push against my clit, twirling round and round through my panties. I put my hands out to the sides of the cubicle to steady myself but pushed my crotch towards Ben's mouth.

"Oh Penny, you dirty girl. You want it now don't you."

I couldn't help myself. I'd just cum in the restaurant but needed to feel it again. James had never licked my pussy, ever. I'd had 3 kids with him, but he'd never gone down on me ever. Dan was the only man who'd ever licked my most private of parts, but now I was doing it with a virtual stranger right here in the toilets.

When my knickers were utterly soaked at the crotch, Ben pulled them down exposing my sopping wet sex. Ben's mouth started licking me voraciously, his hands reached around behind me grasping my buttocks and squeezing the soft flesh, pulling me close to him.

"Oh, oh fuck." I murmured, as his tongue probed further up my snatch than I could have thought possible. My wrists flexed as I pushed my hands firmly up against the cubicle walls.

"Fuck, fuck fuck." I whispered breathlessly. I could feel myself cumming. As my orgasm built within me, Ben spun me round. I didn't realised what he was doing but as I turned 180 degrees, his tongue roamed all the way down my ass crack, as his right hand snaked around over my hip and molested my pussy.

"Oh yeah you dirty bitch, you like having your ass licked."

I was trying to resist the impending orgasm, willing myself not to surrender to the ecstasy that was about to envelop my body.

Ben pulled his hands back and using both hands separated my butt cheeks to expose my puckered asshole. His tongue roamed up to the small of my back and then sensually licked all the way down lingering at my hole. He repeated this motion over and over, each time lingering for that ever so bit longer than before. Finally, as his tongue rested against my arsehole it pushed its way in. I couldn't believe how dirty this felt. His tongue wiggled and writhed, pushing ever deeper as his hands cupped my thighs and pulled me closer to him. When I thought I couldn't stand any more his fingers from his right hand attacked my pussy again, diving in, frigging me hard and fast, while those of his left hand rubbed my clit furiously. The combined sensation of all three actions quickly had its effect. My knees buckled, and my sex exploded as what felt like pain and pleasure mixed together erupted inside me. My eyes welled up with tears and my whole body shuddered in the throes of a powerful orgasm. I clenched my teeth tight shut and let out the merest of whimpers as I heard the main toilet door open. I thought it might be Dan, but the entrant went over to the urinals and belched loudly. I was panting hard and thought he must be able to hear me, but he continued his business and I heard the stream of piss bounce off a urinal cake. The pleasure in my sex grew to an inferno, and the warmth spread through my whole body. I felt a bead of sweat run down my back inside my jumper and trace its path all the way to my arse.

Ben had stood up behind me and nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck, his hands roamed upwards reaching around my chest to clutch and grope my breasts through my top. As the man in the toilets washed his hands and the running water muffled his voice, Ben whispered sharply into my ear. "My turn now. Let me fuck you. Penny"

I tried to turn back but he held me fast.

The door to the toilets closed as the man exited

"No," I whispered harshly. "That wasn't part of the bet."

"That wasn't part of the bet." mimicked Ben in a falsetto voice.

"You didn't mind getting your ass rimmed, while I finger fucked you. I think I deserve a little in the way of compensation."

"No." I said decisively. I didn't want you to lick me in the first place, I was just doing it for Dan."

Ben gave made an outraged snort.

I twisted from his grip and reached down and tried to pull up my knickers and leggings that were bunched round my knees.

"You're a prick tease Penny."

He grabbed my hands and stopped me as I tried to cover my bum.

His hand reached under my ass cheeks and stroked me from my clit all the way back to my ass

"No. No more!" I shouted. "Do you want me to scream this place down?"

He must have figured I meant it because he backed away from me.

I hastily pulled my clothes up, and reached for the lock on the cubicle, shoving my way past Ben who was rubbing the front of his trousers with the palm of his hand.

I returned to our table first, seating myself back beside Dan almost in tears. Seeing how perturbed I was he put his arm around me.

Jess just looked at me in an amused way.

"Are you OK Pen?"

"No, I'm not fucking OK, I hissed through my teeth."

"Ben just tried it on in the fucking toilets. He wanted me to have sex with him. I didn't sign up for that. I didn't even want him to go down on me in the first place."

"So why did you go in there."

"Cos... Cos..." I wanted to say because I was doing it for him, Dan, because I'd do anything for him, but couldn't let him know.

"I don't know," was all I came out with. "You went in with Jess, and I thought I had to."

"You don't have to do anything you want, you know."

"Let's just get out of here." I said as I saw Ben approaching.

"OK, OK, I'll meet you outside, I'll just say our goodbyes."

I grabbed my stuff and stood up and strutted off. I waited outside the restaurant for nearly ten minutes and was getting more and more upset and pissed off. Eventually Dan exited, and we walked back to the car, virtually in silence. He tried to put his arms around me, but I shrugged him off. Perhaps this affair wasn't what I wanted after all.

I could hear Ben's words in my head, calling me a prick tease. How fucking dare he. My emotions raged in my mind like a fucking monster as I replayed the toilet scene over and over. What I should have done was... but it was no use. It was over now. All of the wonderfully erotic sensations I'd felt as Dan had fingered me and made me orgasm had now been tainted.

Dan drove me in silence back home. I got out and said a terse goodbye. I blamed him as much as myself and Ben. If he hadn't agreed to that stupid bet and gone into the toilet with that slut Jessica, then everything would have been fine.

When James arrived home that night everything was back to normal. Kids, cooking, bath times, settling squabbles. I was still furious internally, but I'd begun to put it to the back of my mind.

I thought dear diary that that would be it for Dan and me. I wasn't sure I was going to see him again and for the next few weeks I didn't. In those passing weeks, I'd tried to initiate sex with James once with the vaguest hope that he would go down on me. Something I don't think he ever intended to do. I had lots of dirty fantasies about how I could seduce him and if I went down on him, I could move my hips to his face to encourage him to lick me out. However, when I suggested we go for an early night he ignored me and stayed up watching some late-night film, and by the time he got to bed I'd drifted off to sleep myself.

Then out of the blue, Dan showed up at my house. This time he knocked on the door rather than following me home from school. I was surprised.

"Dan," I said with a little trepidation in my voice. "I didn't expect you."

He looked me up and down and gave me that hypnotic grin, his brown eyes flashed.

"Penny I've missed you. I didn't like the way our last date ended. I felt awful. I'm here to apologise as much as anything. Can I come in?"

I was reluctant to let him in, but equally I didn't want to risk my neighbours seeing me arguing with him on the doorstep.

I stepped back and allowed him inside.

As the door shut, he stepped towards me and kissed me gently on the lips.

"No," I said. I felt really uncomfortable with him in the house and there was a n extra layer of guilt with kissing him in my own home.

"I've really missed, you Penny. Do you fancy going out somewhere?"

I shook my head. No. No.

"Please Pen. I'm pleading with you. I'll make it up to you."

I began to waver. I couldn't resist his beautiful hang dog expression

"Please, please, pretty please. Give me another chance."

"I don't know."

He reached for my hand and pulled me towards him. Oh boy I wanted him so much, but refused to make it easy for him, so when he tried to kiss me, I pulled away.

I looked at him intently.

I couldn't resist dear diary, I should of but I just couldn't...

"OK. I'll just go get changed. But I'm making it clear I'm not happy about what you did."

I went upstairs and found a nice red top and black skirt combo out of the wardrobe, laying them on the bed.

I stripped off my clothes down to my knickers and began to put the new ones on when the door opened.

"Do you mind I'm changing. I said covering up my bare breasts with my hand."

"I don't mind at all."

"Well I do...uhooo" I shouted as he came forward and pushed me backwards onto the bed. Before I could recover, he'd leapt onto the bed and straddled me. "

"Get off," I yelled laughing.

"I can't help myself Penny, whenever I see you, I want to have my wicked way with you. I want to lick your pussy till you scream, I want to squeeze those beautiful luscious tits, I want to fuck you until you can't walk properly and then beg you to do it again. You're so outrageously, incomprehensibly sexy that I can't control myself."

I blushed. I felt flattered that he found me sexy, even if he'd put it so crudely, especially when my own husband so obviously didn't.

The palms of his hands caressed my face and he planted a long lingering sexy kiss on my lips that ignited little sparks in my sex. I shook myself free.

"Not here, not on this bed, it's James's..." It felt so wrong being unfaithful on what was our marital bed. I felt too guilty.

"OK, how about another room then, the kitchen even? I can picture you bent of over the kitchen worktop, knickers round your ankles,... oh yes I can so-oooo picture that."

"No not here, not in this house."

"My flat then, come back with me now, you won't even have to get changed, come as you are...no pun intended. We can spend the afternoon getting hot and sweaty together. How about it?"

He pinned my wrists down and leant over me. "I'm not moving until you say yes."

I couldn't resist him,

"OK, OK just let me get dressed, in peace. I'll be down in a couple of minutes."

Fifteen minutes later after I'd glammed myself up, I went downstairs, in the tight red top, and short black skirt I'd intended to put on. I'd brushed my hair and took a quick look in the mirror. "Yep I'd do." The thought of going to Dan's place, just for sex? I was a bad person. I was a really bad person.

We jumped into the car and set off.

It turned out he'd got one of the plush fancy flats overlooking the Mersey.

"It's not mine, I'm just sharing." he stated as we walked through the lobby.

"With a man?" I said... Noting the obvious lack of any feminine touches around the living room. It was definitely beautiful. Minimally furnished, all sleek lines and cool colours. No comfy settees with jam stains on, or black marks on the walls where the kids had rubbed something or other down them, or Ribena stained rugs.

"Yeah. "

All of a sudden we both felt a little self-conscious in each other's company and why we'd come here."

"You want a drink he offered?"

"Yes please. White wine?"

He opened a bottle and poured us a glass. I worried slightly that he was drinking, and I had to get back to get the kids from school in a few hours but didn't say anything.

We drank and chatted and felt more at ease. Dan's hand reached out, his long fingers touched mine. He pulled me toward him. We kissed. Oh boy, dear diary, did we kiss. We snogged like teenagers. Lip locking, tongue tangling, spit swapping sloppy kisses that left me breathless.

"Let's go to the bedroom. I suggested.

"You're very forwards aren't you. " He teased but stood up and pulled me towards his bedroom.

"Now Penny, there's one thing you need to know."

"You're not gay are you I joked.

He shook his head, looking deeply into my eyes."

"Married then?" I quipped.

He just looked at me with a serious contemplative look to him.

"When you step into this room, across that doorway there. I'm in charge. Understand?"

I didn't know what he was talking about. I was feeling light headed from the wine. I must have looked confused.

"You have to obey me, you call me master or sir. Anywhere else in this flat we're Penny and Dan, but inside this room you must submit to me, you must give yourself up to me completely, total obedience. you get it?"

I giggled. "Why would I do that?"

"You don't have to. We could stay in the living room and enjoy ourselves just as much, but my bedroom, is where I expect things to be different."

"Kind of like roleplay?"

"Kind of yes, but I take it very seriously."

"Do I need a safe word." I quipped.

"There are no safe words. If you don't like it you shouldn't have come in, in the first place."

"I felt a moment of dread. Are you sure you're not some kind of serial killer? I laughed nervously, or have you just read 50 shades too many times."

He ignored me and went into the room.

I stood on the threshold.

Should I go in? Surely this is just some stupid game, and he was going to say, "Had you going there didn't I Penny", and I'd feel foolish.

Ah fuck it.

I went in and looked around. No whips or shackles - that's gotta be a good sign.

Dan sat on the bed.

"Remember what I said." He warned.

"OK...um...sir." I responded.

"What would you like me to do oh wise and magnificent master." I said rather facetiously.

"Sir. will do." He replied without any humour.

"Take off your top."

I stood in front of him and lifted my top over my head.

"Now the bra"

Obediently I unclasped it at the back and dropped it to the floor.

"Do you approve sir?"

"Yes slut. I approve."

Slut?

"Now remove your skirt. I did as he asked sliding it down over my thighs and stepping out of it.

Dan stood up and assessed me standing before him solely in pair of black boots and a black thong.

He reached forwards and caressed my boobs, teasing my nipples in his fingers till they quickly became hard. Feeling his intent gaze and being the object of his obsession was turning me on.

He walked to the window and pulled the blinds. It was a rather impressive floor to ceiling window that looked out directly over the Mersey. The water out there looked grey and uninviting.

"Go and stand at the window."

I hesitated - what if someone could see. It was unlikely because there weren't any ships, but I knew there were those pay telescopes dotted along the shore on the opposite bank.

"Do it." Dan commanded fiercely.

Startled by his sudden harsh tone I obeyed and moved towards the panoramic window.

Dan came behind me and pushed me against it so the flesh of my boobs, and my stomach was pressed against the cold glass. It was uncomfortable and rather erotic at the same time. His hot breath on my neck and shock of the cold on my skin. I could feel his hard cock press into my buttocks. He reached for my wrists and lifted my hands up above my head.

"Leave them there."

His hand then snaked to my knickers squeezing between the glass and pushing my hips back into him. He began to rub me through the tiny strip of fabric.

"Do you like this slut. Do you like exposing yourself for your master."

I closed my eyes.

"Yes master."

"Yes what."

"Yes master, I like exposing myself for you." I uttered.

He dropped down on his knees behind me and pulled my thong down, so it rested at my ankles.

"Masturbate. Slut!"

I started to turn around, so I could face him.

"No, stay where you are and wank yourself off."

I looked out and could see a tug boat on the Mersey off in the distance moving in down the river. Could anyone on that boat see me? It was a long way off.

I reached down and began to rub my moist pussy, rolling my fingers around my clit.

Dan stepped back. I could feel his gaze burning into me from behind as I pleasured myself for him, in front of the waters of the Mersey. My arse jiggled up and down as I rubbed myself with more conviction.

"Oh, oh, ohhhh." I groaned.

"Only I tell you when you can cum slut."

I was so turned on from my exhibitionist display. I felt my orgasm building already. "I need to cum soon sir..." I whispered.

"Stop now. Come here."

I turned around and stepping out of my thong approached him wearing only my boots now."

I want you to perform a lap dance for me.

I must have looked perplexed.

"Do you understand me slut?"

Of course I've heard of a lap dance, but I've never seen one. I didn't really know what it involved.

Dan looked at me sternly.

I turned away from him and wiggled my ass, twerking it towards his face hoping I was doing a proper imitation of a lap dance. I turned back to him and as sensually as I could I put my fingers to my pussy and stroked my clit. Round and round, right in front of his face. I lifted a leg onto the bed so my crotch was almost in his face. I was willing him in my mind to lick me, but he stayed still. Was I doing this wrong? I worried. I carried on regardless spreading my pussy lips with my fingers to show him my engorged little bud. "Oh Sir. Touch me." I pleaded. Still he resisted. I rubbed my fingers up and down over my pubic mound and pushed two fingers into my twat, in and out with a big fwapping sound. I proffered my fingers to Dan to lick but he gently shook his head smiling so I inserted them into my own mouth instead. Licking them clean in an exaggerated motion before stuffing them back into myself and frigging myself hard.

"Awww, oooo, ooo,ooo." I'm gonna cum"

"What do you say"

"Please let me cum sir." I said slowing my finger fucking for fear of orgasming."

"Please sir." I begged.

Dan reached forward and grabbed my hand.

"No slut. You're not to cum until I say so. You don't get to cum until you suck my cock."

"I reached down and quickly started to unbutton his trousers." His cock pressed rigid against the fabric of his jeans.

"You want me to suck your cock sir? Let me suck your cock so I can cum." I pleaded desperately.

"You may suck me you dirty slut, but first I want to hear you beg for it."

"Please sir, please let me suck your big hard dick. I really need to suck your huge fucking cock."

I couldn't believe how wantonly I was acting.

"Very well." He replied. "You may."

He stood up from the bed and I dropped to my knees in front of him in anticipation.

I carefully unzipped his fly and teased open the button to release his cock straining at the fabric of his underwear beneath.

Dan groaned as I lowered his trousers pulling them down around his knees.

"I can't wait to suck your dick." I intoned. I licked my lips lasciviously before taking his boxers in my hands and pulling them down. HIs manhood dipped and sprang back to attention.

I reveled in the lewdness of my actions. On my knees in front of a man who wasn't my husband, acting submissively as his slut.

Before I had chance to start orally pleasuring him, he grasped his cock in his hand and aimed it at my mouth. With his other hand he grabbed my hair and pulled my head forwards aggressively.