I Confess... Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you to suck my cock, you dirty slut." He sneered.

His dick rammed into my mouth and hit the back of my throat. I tried to resist and stop him -lifting my hands to his thighs but he yanked me up and to the side, then back down onto his cock.

"No, you don't, you little whore. You take my cock and you suck it. Understand?"

Half gagging, with drool dripping in torrents from my mouth I nodded.

He seized a bigger bunch of my hair and began harshly face fucking me in short rapid strokes that gradually went deeper and held me longer, closer and closer to the limit of my gag reflex. My eyes watered uncontrollably, and I could feel sweat dripping from every pore of my body. I wanted so much for him to stop but knew I couldn't say anything.

Dan groaned in pleasure as his cock raped my mouth more eagerly and insistently with each thrust.

"Oh yes. You are my filthy little fuck bitch aren't you. If your husband could see you now. Your mascara and lipstick smeared all over your face and a big cock stuffed in your mouth. My eyes were closed and as I opened them, I saw his phone flash as he took a picture of me.

He laughed. "Perhaps we should send this to your husband?"

I tried to pull away in protest, shaking my head. Dan released his grip allowing me to get my breath. I shook my head. "NNn...Noo. Please."

"That's what I like to hear. I like to hear you beg. What are you begging for Penny?"

I just wanted this humiliation to end.

"Don't send the picture I mumbled."

I saw the quick flash of his hand and felt a stinging slap land on my cheek

"You don't dare tell me what to do, do you? How do you refer to me?"

"S...S...Sir." I blubbed.

"That's right Penny, or should I say my darling slut Penny."

"Onto the bed on all fours!" He commanded.

Reluctantly I got up and climbed on the bed. I turned to see what he was doing, I could hear him removing his trousers.

"Face the wall." He directed.

I immediately turned back.

I heard his footsteps cross to the other side of the room and a drawer open.

Dan returned and climbed on the bed behind me.

I felt his face sink between my buttocks as his tongue began to lick me. He started at the top of my ass crack and sensuously worked his way down over my asshole to my pussy where he lingered. He began tonguing me ferociously - grasping my thighs, digging his fingers into the flesh so he could lever himself deeper into me. His tongue squirmed erotically in my wet, wet pussy, pleasuring me, while in contrast his fingernails bit into sharply into the soft flesh of my ass. The pain and the pleasure assailing my senses and acting as an exquisite aphrodisiac.

I whimpered in delight and buried my head in the pillow.

As my orgasm approached, he heartlessly stopped and backed away. I wiggled my hips instinctively hoping to entice him back, thrusting my ass back towards him.

SMACK. I felt the sudden intense pain of being struck by a cane or a strap across my buttocks.

"Jesus!" I yelled, muffled into the pillow

SMACK. again, this time if anything harder.

"Motherfu..."

SMACK. My profanity was cut short by the pain induced from a third blow.

"Beg me to stop slut-Penny."

"Pleasssssee." I yelled, trying to lift my head. The stinging sensation on my ass was ferocious.

SMACK!

"Oh fuuuuu..."

SMACK!

"Please, please please, I yelled quickly and breathlessly. Tears streamed from my eyes and snot dribbled from my nose. I was on all fours now with my head high in the air. Stop. Stop Stop,... Sir. I beg you!" I screamed frantically - remembering to add the "sir" before he flogged me again.

"That's more like it. You're learning aren't you my little pet."

I felt his hand stroke my ass. Where it touched the reddening welts of the beatings it stung painfully. But then his fingers slipped inside me and I was in heaven again. I just wanted to cum and have it all end. His fingers began to work their way inside me before withdrawing and diving back in. In, out, in out, stroking my clit and finger fucking me.

He carried on like this for at least ten infuriating minutes. He seemed to sense exactly when I was about to tip over the edge and slowed his rhythm accordingly. "Please let me cum sir. I'm begging you." I repeated over and over. But he denied me each time. My ass was still sore, but the mental torment of not being allowed the orgasmic release I was craving like a junkie hurt me more.

Eventually Dan licked the length of all of the striped welts across my ass, blowing gently on them to provide a cooling calming relief. He then moved forward and lying next to me. His cock perpendicular to the bed.

"You're doing well my little slut, now climb on top of me and ride my cock for all you're worth."

I just wanted to get out of this room. Dan had treated me despicably. He had warned me of course. But I thought he was joking. He couldn't treat me like this. Calling me a slut and talking dirty to me was one, thing. I could relate to that. Truth be told it turned me on when he verbally humiliated me, but the skull fucking and beating. No, that was a step too far.

But... But Dear Diary I'd come this far. I had to reach a climax. It was painful the throbbing desire in my pussy. I needed it soooo fucking bad. I selfishly just wanted my orgasm. Perhaps then I could then just stand up and walk off. That would teach him. If I could cum first, I could leave him as frustrated as I felt now.

Hesitantly I straddled him and positioned myself over his cock.

He guided his manhood towards my dripping eager hole.

"You want this don't you, you dirty bitch."

I bit my lip and nodded.

"Yes master. I so want it. Stick your big hard cock deep inside me and fill me with your sexy cum." I encouraged.

He plunged his dick into me pushing my ass firmly down onto him.

I simultaneously winced in pain, and gasped in pleasure, as the red raw stripes across my ass were compressed onto his thighs, and his cock filled my pussy.

I lifted my hips drawing along the length of his magnificent cock until only its tip remained inside me, before plunging myself down on him. Up, down, up down, over and over. Grinding my hips, as I gritted my teeth and pounded my pussy down onto his manhood. I felt like my clit was bulging in anticipation of the tidal wave of erotic pleasure that was building up.

Suddenly from behind I heard a noise. I turned and looked over my shoulder. My God someone was watching. I hastily fell off Ben to the side and tried to bury myself beneath the duvet hampered by Dan lying on top of it. Instinctively I thought it might be James and he'd caught us.

"What the fuck!" I shouted.

Recognition flooded over me, as I realised who it was... Ben.

"What are you doing here?" I yelled.

"I live here," he replied.

I looked back to Dan, confusion written all over my face. "He's your flat mate?"

Dan's eyes glinted, a mischievous grin spread across his face. He nodded at me.

"But...but..."

I looked to Ben again, and realised he was holding his cock in one hand. I don't know how long he'd been there, but he'd been spying on us and wanking himself off.

"Hello again Penny. It's nice to see your gorgeous pussy again."

I tightened my already crossed legs together.

"Get out!" I shouted.

I didn't think a slut was supposed to give orders. he said directly to Dan.

Shit. shit. I blushed. He knew about Dan calling me a slut.

"Tell her to shut up Dan, so you and I can make another wager."

Incensed I turned to Dan.

"What wager?" Dan quizzed.

"Pretty much the same as before."

We both stared at him waiting.

"The first one of us who orgasms, me or you, wins."

He looked knowingly at me. "Penny here can help you while I'll have to rely on Madame Palm and her five lovely daughters. "He raised his hand up to show us what he meant as if we were in any doubt.

I shook my head, and hissed at Dan. "No. You can't let him do this."

Dan looked at me sternly.

"Don't forget your place slut." Ben intoned menacingly.

"What happens if you win?" Dan asked.

Ben laughed. "That's easy enough. I get to borrow your slut there for a while."

"And if I win?"

Ben pondered this for a moment. "Hmmm, I tell you what, since your slut has such an achingly beautiful pussy, I'll make the offer really tempting. You can have exclusive use of my pride and joy,... just for the afternoon."

I saw Dan's eyes light up.

"You're going to let me drive your Lambo?" Dan asked incredulously.

"Yep."

I made to stand up.

"No, I'm not having this."

Ben's eyes roved all over my naked body.

Dan stood up next to me. "Give us a minute Ben. I need to discuss things with Penny."

Ben held up his hands in accedence. "Two minutes," and left the room.

I looked round for my clothes, Dan quickly stood up to meet me, both of us naked. He put his hands around my waist and drew me to him.

"Penny, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I think I just got carried away. I didn't mean to hurt you before. It's just I was caught up in the role play. I so wanted you to be my submissive slut. I thought you'd get off on it."

I tried to push him away, but he held me tight.

Unexpectedly he kissed me deeply on the lips, running his hands over the contours of my back down to my ass gently squeezing the plump red raw flesh of my buttocks. My cunt wailed for the attention.

Dan pulled back. "Look I know it's all a bit demented but I really want, I mean really WANT, to borrow his car."

"But what if we lose?"

He laughed. "Look at me Penny you've been driving my cock wild for the past three quarters of an hour, I was about to cum inside you on the bed right before you jumped off me. There's no fucking way he's gonna shoot his load before I do."

"But what if he does."

Dan shook his head. "He won't. Trust me."

He reached his fingers down to my pussy and rubbed the pubic V that led to my sex. His finger probed inside me. Oh fuck, I wanted to cum so bad.

"Look if he does by any chance win the bet, and he won't I'll stay with you."

"What? You'll stay and watch me give your flat mate a blow job."

Dan grinned. "It's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it."

I shook my head. "No, no, I can't risk it."

"Please Penny," he dropped theatrically to his knees in front of me. "Look I'm begging you now. I'm the one pleading. This room is supposed to be where I'm in control and I'm the master but now I'm begging my slave."

He leant forward and his tongue began to lap my pussy lips, edging closer and closer to my clit. I grabbed his head and pulled him towards me. His tongue smothered my clit and I knew a few strokes would bring me to my over anticipated orgasm, but infuriatingly he pulled back.

"Don't tease me." I admonished.

Ben walked in then. "Time's up he announced. What have you decided - taking me up on my offer?"

Dan stood up.

He looked at me for my permission.

I gave the slightest of nods. Still unsure, but so eager to please Dan.

"OK then. Time starts now."

Ben immediately unzipped his trousers and fetched out his already stiff cock. Had he been wanking himself for the last few minutes? Of course he had. How foolish I'd been. He started wanking himself furiously in front of us.

Undeterred I dropped down in front of Dan and began manhandling his cock, roughly grabbing the stem and running my hands along its length in exaggerated pulling motions, while taking the tip into my mouth and sucking on it as firmly as I could to draw the cum out of him.

Bobbing my head faster and faster I raced to bring him to orgasm, giving him the most pneumatic blow and hand job of his life.

Dan started to moan, but Ben started yelling that he was cumming. I hastily looked to my side and saw with despair that it was true. Hunched over, panting and cursing, Ben gripped the tip of his cock fiercely in his hand and shuddered as jets of cum propelled themselves across the room onto the wooden floor.

"Ohhhh fuck yes... , Shit Fuck Ugghhhh." He moaned.

He staggered across to where I was knelt in front of Dan. He grasped my hair and pulled my head towards his deflating cock.

"You're my slut now. Penny."

"Just let me cum first." Dan whined.

"No chance mate. This slut needs to bring my cock back to life. I think a spot of mouth to mouth is needed."

I could feel the thick gloopy remnants of spunk being emitted from his dick. I'd transitioned from one dick to another, this one bigger and thicker even than Dan's, my third ever cock.

I didn't have time to query what was happening or what I was thinking, the cock was just there in front of me, glistening and dripping with cum. Ben tried to urge more of the cock than I was comfortable with deeper into my throat. I pushed my palms flat against him to shove him backwards.

"Seems she can't take my big black cock down all the way, unlike your tiny dick." Ben jeered.

I lifted myself higher on my knees, so I could get a better angle to insert him into my mouth. I just wanted to make him cum again as quickly as possible, so I could be out of here.

I plunged my mouth up and down his thick shaft never quite reaching the stem. Ben groaned appreciatively bunching my hair into a ponytail and gently guiding me up and down. His cock was coated in saliva and cum, and it tasted oh so delicious.

After sucking him for what felt like ages, I could sense his dick had returned to full stiffness, and he stood back.

"On all fours." he commanded.

I complied dropping from kneeling to crawling. He reached down and grabbed my hair dragging me over to where his cum had spattered onto the floor before.

"Lick it up you dirty fucking slut."

I looked up towards Dan. I thought I just had to make Ben cum, but now he was ordering me to lick his spunk up from the floor?

"No, Dan's not going to help you, God's not going to help, nobody's going to help you out of this dirty little situation you've fallen into." Ben jeered.

He grabbed the back of my head sharply and pushed it down to the floor, so my cheek pressed against the cold wooden floorboard. I could see the globules of spunk up close.

"Now fucking lick it up like the disgusting little cum hungry whore you are." He commanded.

I lifted my head as he released his hold and with trepidation lapped at the spunk. I couldn't get it to stick to my tongue.

"Take a big fucking slurp of that spunk baby," Ben urged.

I licked harder, with my tongue flat to the floor, before pressing my lips down and hoovering into my mouth.

I felt Ben's hand reach down to my snatch and begin stroking my pussy as my tongue roamed the floor.

I didn't want to betray how good it felt, and concentrated on licking every last drop of jizz, as his hand slid up and down my ass crack and his fingers gently entered my sopping wet pussy.

"This bitch is ready to cum, Dan. She is one horny fucking lady. I can see why you've been keeping her secret. I wouldn't want to share her either. Come on down here, I want to see her sucking your cock, while I fuck her from behind."

I looked up.

"No." I protested. "The deal was..."

"Bitch, shut the fuck up, there ain't no deal. I won that bet, the bet that allows me to fuck you every which way I want to, every motherfucking way. If I want to fuck you in your ass, I'm gonna fuck you in your ass, if I want to fuck you in front of your daddy I'll ring that that cocksucker up and invite him over so he can watch. "

He grabbed my face. "Understand?"

I felt like crying and nodded numbly.

Dan knelt down in front of me, his member erect and bulging.

"What are you waiting for bitch." Ben screamed. "Suck it."

I obeyed.

Naked. On all fours I started sucking Dan's cock feeling Ben's intimidating presence off to my side.

"Grab her hair and face fuck that little bitch." Ben demanded of Dan.

Instantly I felt Dan's hands feel for the top of my head and bunch my hair up as he dragged my head further onto his cock urging it deeper and deeper into my throat. I almost gagged as he thrust his hips forward to meet my violated mouth. I knew he couldn't last long, he was almost ready to cum before. As he proceeded to fuck my throat, I felt Ben's tongue lick my ass cheeks, big hearty sweeps of his tongue moistening the fleshy skin of my sore ass. He bit gently into the plump juicy skin of my buttocks and moved his fingers through my pubic hair around to my sex to stroke my engorged clit as his mouth found its way to my ass. I felt the excruciatingly delicious erotic sensation of the tip of his tongue piercing my anal sphincter and burrowed into my dirty ass. All the while I was overwhelmed by Dan fucking my mouth and Ben's fingers gaining momentum on my clit. I felt my own dam of orgasm was about ready to break. When Ben suddenly shifted behind me and thrust his cock into my pussy, it did. With a cock both in my mouth and pussy, my body shuddered and I was hit by multiple tidal waves of sensual pleasure as my pussy rocked back and forth. Ben pounded me from behind, intent on his own self-gratification, and as his cock entered me, Dan's cock withdrew as they see sawed back and forth filling my holes.

I'm sorry to say Dear diary that at that point I reached some point of euphoric loss of consciousness. I gave myself over entirely to them and let them use me as their fuck toy. I'd never experienced such an overwhelming feeling of erotic stimulation. Having these two men alternately drill their cocks into my mouth and pussy left me breathless and light headed.

I let out a garbled scream as the orgasm shook me further, and the two men continued to abuse me. In and out, in and out, spit roasting me. Dan was the first to succumb, already aroused from our session on the bed there was no way he could last long without release.

'I'm gonna cum." he growled. I'm gonna cum

Ben encouraged him. "Yeah fill this dirty little whore's throat with your spunk. I wanna see her drink every last fucking drop."

Dan pulled back and grasped the base of his cock as it twitched violently and a gush of white-hot sticky cum erupted from it jetting into the back of my throat. I just felt so wanton and dirty. His cock remained in my mouth and Ben withdrew his hard cock from my pussy, skirting round the side of me. He grabbed my jaw and turned my face to his.

"Let me see the spunk bitch."

I opened my mouth and showed him with a delirious grin, a big glob of spunk on my tongue.

"Swallow it down." He squeezed my mouth shut and I made an exaggerated show of swallowing it.

"That's good honey. Now it's time to get on the bed."

I looked up at him, there was no way I could refuse I was enjoying myself too much. It felt wrong dear diary, but I couldn't help myself. I wanted his big cock inside me again. I wanted to cum again so badly.

I sprung onto the bed and lay waiting for him to join me. Ben climbed on and immediately lifted my legs up, pushing them over his shoulders, hoisting my pussy up to his face. His began to lick me furiously. It's like he'd read my mind, it was exactly what I wanted. My pussy began to feel like it was on fire, it felt so good. His tongue circled my clit over and over, pressing down hard on my sensitive nub.

"Oh please." I moaned and whimpered. "More, make me cum."

Ben immediately stopped.

He lifted my ass higher into the air and spanked me hard.

"You don't tell me what to do bitch. You understand. You're my little fucking slut and you do as I say." I nodded placidly.

He slapped my arse hard again right across the marks Dan had made with his cane.

"Owww!" I screamed.

He twisted round, sitting astride my face, and while still holding my legs in the air thust his cock into my mouth. It filled my mouth to the limit and pushed uncomfortably down my throat.

Get up here Dan and whip her ass.

Dan moved up onto the bed and I felt my legs pushed higher into the air and my neck ache as my whole weight was pushed onto my upper back as I was virtually flipped over backwards. Ben kept his cock firmly wedged in my mouth, rocking his hips back and forth. I almost suffocated. Occasionally he'd release me long enough for Dan, who was holding my legs up to slap me across my painful ass. This torture lasted for several minutes until like some erotic tag team Ben swapped positions again, his place was taken by Dan whose cock still tasted of spunk, entered my mouth and Ben came round behind me contorting my body so I my legs were over my head and my pussy was pointing to the ceiling. He crouched over my upturned body and lowered his cock into me, beginning to fuck me as hard and deeply as he could.