I Control Minds Ch. 05

Story Info
Our favorite mind controller is back.
3.1k words
4.47
16.6k
13

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Michelle," Greg announced unnecessarily. She knew that she was there. It was just that he was caught off guard by her presence.

------------

When he left for the shower Greg felt drained. He had shot a rather large load down Alex's throat, across her face, and on her clothes. He thought he would need some extra time for recovery and wondered how Alex, who was made to stew in her new-found lust for his cock, would act to help him gain life in his already well used member.

The shower gave Greg time to reflect and that reflection had done the work of breathing life back into his cock.

---------------------

In the shower Greg thought back to the day before and how he had left the house after his first night with his powers, spent and completely exhausted. He had run across Dorothy Schwartz his neighbor across the street. Dorothy was a dried up old prune of a woman who never had a smile. She glowered even more whenever she saw him. He had found out from some others that she did not like Black people so he was aware why she acted even worse than normal when he was around. Still he always waved and said hello.

"Morning Dorothy" he called out to her.

Dorothy rolled her eyes, picked up her paper and turned to go back in her house. Greg thought she could at least say hello. He hated how rude she was. That was when he remembered his ability. He thought for a minute and came up with a way to fix her good.

'When Marcus delivers your mail this afternoon you will find yourself extremely aroused by him. Your nipples will harden and become extremely sensitive. Your pussy will become moist and your clitoris will become more sensitive than your nipples. The site of Marcus will make you realize that you need him to fuck you and you will invite him in and let him use your body for as long as he chooses' Greg thought out to the woman.

She went in her house.

Greg knew he would see Marcus momentarily. The man was always on schedule. As Greg turned the corner to make the first left turn he would always see Marcus out early delivering the mail at a fast pace. They usually exchanged pleasantries and went about their day.

As Greg turned the corner there was Marcus. He called out in his usual manner, "Hey Marcus!"

"Mr. H, how are you this morning" Marcus responded.

Greg wasted no time. He sent thoughts to Marcus.

'Today you will change your routine. You will deliver all of your mail as quickly as you can, at a pace that is a bit of a workout for you...sweat a little. You will hold Dorothy Schwartz' mail for last. When you arrive at her home if she tries to invite you in you will realize you are sweating and go in hoping to use her bathroom to wipe your face and maybe get a glass of water. After you are in the house you will become aware that you are growing erect and will notice Dorothy flirting with you. You will become as hard as you have ever been and even though she is not your type you will realize that she is willing to do what you need at the moment. You will fuck her for as long and hard as you possibly can'. Greg then made a tweak that would make sure that he would be able to go for an extremely long time. He made Greg just sensitive enough to remain stimulated and erect so that his urge to come would be a long time in coming.

"I'm fine Marcus. Enjoy your deliveries," Greg cracked himself up.

Marcus took off in what was almost a sprint.

------------------------------------------

"Hi Greg," Alex said as he entered the office "how was your night?"

Greg went to speak and was cut off before he could begin.

"I was so busy, Jamie had soccer practice again and then I took her to her friends house and the girls decided to have a sleepover so I had to go back home and get some stuff for her and then go all the way ba--" Alex was into her usual inane babbling and as usual at some point Greg just tuned out.

After about 10 minutes of doing his work he realized she was still on about whatever she had been talking about. It irritated him. In his head he yelled at her...SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Silence.

Greg looked into Alex's office and found her sitting there with a stupefied look on her face. He enjoyed the rest of the day in silence.

------------------------------------------

As Greg pulled up to his house he remembered what he had commanded Dorothy and Marcus to do this morning and decide to check on his results. He knew that Dorothy always left the window in her bedroom open for fresh air so decided to walk around the house and see if he could hear Dorothy. He had learned that little fact during the only point of civility Dorothy had ever showed him. She needed someone to help her move some furniture and had discovered how to talk to Greg all of a sudden. Maybe because she was nervous about him being in her house, her bedroom even, she babbled on and on just like Alex did on a daily basis and wound up telling him about the window.

"Are you ever going to cum? I don't think I can take another orgasm," Dorothy moaned over the creaking sounds of her bed.

"Not even close baby, you just go ahead and pass out again, it will be okay" Marcus grunted more than speaking.

The creaking of the bed was fast and rhythmic. Greg was stunned that they were still fucking. Marcus had to have gotten to her house at around 1 at the latest and it was just after 5. Had he really been fucking her for about four hours? Poor woman she would really feel that tomorrow. Poor guy. Having an erection for that long couldn't be good.

Greg decided that it could end but not before he completed his revenge. He thought out to Marcus to open the front door and to both of them to ignore his presence. When Marcus pulled out of Dorothy you could hear the wet slick sound.

"Where are you going," Dorothy pleaded watching the large man leave the bedroom.

"You just stay there. I'm not finished with you" he called back to her.

The sensation of being empty after so many hours with the large cock in her caused Dorothy's pussy to begin spasming and she had another orgasm. She realized that nothing seemed able to stop Marcus' assault on her pussy and that she was probably going to get literally fucked to death by the large Black man. The irony of her hatred of Black people and the fact that she would die impaled on a big Black cock did not escape her. She had been so miserable to Black men and yet Marcus had given her more pleasure than she thought possible. Despite herself she hoped he would hurry back and continue with his murderous intentions.

Greg ran around the house and when Marcus opened the door walked in.

'Shut the door. Go back to what you were doing'

Marcus walked right past Greg not even noticing him. Marcus was swaying wildly as he walked, his cock jumping and bouncing. Greg could not miss the thing it was enormous. Greg had what was a big cock at eight plus inches but Marcus had Greg by at least a couple of inches. Greg laughed to himself. Perfect he thought, it had been obvious that Marcus was a beast of a man he had muscles on top of muscles. He could not have known that the man was a freak of nature though. Poor Dorothy.

Greg entered the room and watched as Marcus climbed back on top of Dorothy. Greg pulled out his cell and activated the video camera. He pointed it at the scene of the monster of a Black man and shriveled up old White lady. Marcus stuffed his cock back into the now distended pussy and Dorothy came again. Marcus pulled Dorothy's old legs up over his shoulders and fed her more cock than she was able to deal with comfortably.

"Fuck me you Black bastard...fuck me," Dorothy was yelling without a care as to who heard her.

"Yeah, baby...you like that Black snake don't you...don't you," Marcus grunted back.

"Yes, yes, yes, it is the...best...I love Black dick," she screamed now with complete abandon.

"Cock baby...you love Black cock," Marcus corrected her.

"Oh...ungh...yes...I love...Black cock," her statement melted into groaning as she came again.

Marcus was fucking her at a blinding pace. He took no care that his large size could hurt her it was a pure assault. The bed sounded like it might break.

Greg was very hard and needed release so he released his hold on Marcus' ability to come. Suddenly a powerful sensation overtook Marcus and he thrust forward one last time grasping Dorothy's thighs pulling her deeply onto his cock as he unleashed a torrent into her.

For her part Dorothy could not even make a sound. She threw her head back and let out a silent scream.

------------------------------------------

Greg flew through the door to his home. He was looking for his wife or mother in law he really didn't care he just needed some relief. He ran into Lena first. She was sitting on a stool in a sheer bra and thong.

"Well, hello stud how was your day," she said making no attempt to hide her eyes searching for signs of a bulge in his pants. "Doesn't really matter, I will make sure you have a good night." Lena rubbed herself seductively and then squeezed her tits together for him to see.

Greg was hard as steel. He stepped close to Lena and gave her a deep kiss. She ran her hand along his pants and his erection.

"I bet you would like to put this somewhere nice, warm and tight" she purred giving him a squeeze.

His cock jumped in her hand and she smiled through the kiss. Lena worked Greg's zipper, reached in and pulled out her son in law's large meat.

Just then Natasha opened the bedroom door and walked out. She stood there watching her mother fondle her husband's erection.

"What the hell, mom" she yelled.

"Calm down, I am just welcoming Greg home properly" she said matter of factly "if you knew anything you would be on your back with your legs open when your husband came home."

"Mmm hmm, yes" Greg agreed not even realizing it.

Lena stroked his fat organ base to tip looking at her daughter. "Obviously I didn't teach you anything so let momma show you how a woman takes care of her man."

Natasha was pissed now. Her mother had no shame. She just sat there half naked stroking Greg like it was alright. And, she was talking down to her.

"I don't have to..," Natasha began.

"You will sit down, shut up and watch me please your husband the way that you should be doing," Lena interjected in a very commanding manner.

Natasha felt like she was punched in the gut. But she sat. And, she watched.

Lena bent and took the head of the monster into her mouth. It was a stretch but she managed. She went to work on his piss slit while stroking him.

Greg was astounded by what had just happened. He was standing in his kitchen with his cock in his mother in laws mouth with his wife watching and he hadn't used one bit of his power to make it happen. He thought he should just let it happen and see where it went.

Lena came off of Greg's cock with a pop. She turned to her daughter while jerking the fat organ, "if I had a cock like this I would never get off of my back." She again engulfed the huge head bobbing her head a few more times. Another pop. "As a matter of fact I hope this big cocked son in law of mine puts me on my back again just like yesterday" And, she was sucking him again.

Natasha fumed. Her mother was a complete slut sucking Greg like that. She looked to Greg's face and saw that he had his eyes closed his head thrown back and his mouth open allowing him to moan into the air. Of course, she thought to herself, he was having his dick sucked he was useless.

Greg felt his balls begin to tighten and didn't want to cum yet so he reluctantly pulled himself out of Lena's mouth. He was able to regain his composure and looked to his wife who just sat there pouting. He figured if that was all she was going to do he should go ahead and get what he really wanted.

"Are you saying you're offering me more of the best pussy I've ever had," he smiled at her "what man would say no to that."

Lena felt good about that comment. Here she was with her daughters husband and he told her, in front of her daughter, that she was the best pussy he ever had. She couldn't wait to get fucked in front of Natasha.

"Yes, it's yours...I'm yours if you want me"

"Get yo ass over on that couch. I'm gonna fuck you senseless," Greg commanded without using his power.

Lena strutted toward the couch giving Greg a great view of her big thick ass cheeks split by her thong as she went. The sight had a real effect on Greg whose already hard cock got even harder. He crossed the room behind her catching up to her grabbing a hand full of her ass and squeezing.

"Shit now this is an ass," he growled mauling the woman's well developed buttocks.

No man had spoken to Lena in such a frank and sexual way in so long and she reveled in it. She felt both slutty and sexy at the same time.

"Fuck I gotta have me some of this," he said and not waiting for her to respond lifted her off the ground pulled her panty away from her pussy and impaled her on his rock hard cock. She wasn't ready for that and he did not go gentle he just unceremoniously speared her and did it again and again and again.

The assault on her pussy felt both good and painful. Greg was going a bit deeper than she cold take easily. She was just happy that she knew he couldn't last very long like this. The energy he needed to expend to fuck her in this way would force him to put her down soon. For her part Lena just allowed Greg to fuck her mercilessly and screamed out in pleasure and pain the whole time.

Natasha couldn't believe that he was doing this with her right there. She got up to leave but decided that she better watch, after all maybe her mother was right, Greg did seem to want her more than he wanted Natasha maybe there was something to learn. She did not know that she didn't really think that but that the notion was placed in her head by Greg.

Lena couldn't see straight. She didn't know how long Greg had been fucking her like that but it was a lot longer than she thought he could. Her ability to hold a coherent thought was slowly dissipating when Greg finally let her down. Her pussy ached and she reached between her legs to rub her battered sex. She tried to stand but her footing was off and she stumbled toward the couch which, because she still wasn't seeing straight, was a big blob to her. She stumbled like a drunk and plopped down on her belly happy to be able to be still to recover.

Greg watched the whole thing remarking to himself at his handy work. Seeing her big thick ass caused him to stiffen up and he walked over to the couch where his mother in law lay, grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart. He could see her exposed asshole and pussy. Lena was just starting to gain a sense of her surroundings and was struck by the notion that Greg was going to stuff his cock up her dry ass. She was petrified at the thought. She could feel his weight shift as he held her cheeks apart and she closed her eyes waiting for the pain.

"Fuuuggckk," Greg bellowed as his cock bottomed out in the overused pussy. Lena was overjoyed that he was not in her ass because she may have been sore but had he put it in her ass he would have split her open.

Greg fucked her hard. His hands were as full of ass flesh as he could get and he squeezed it hard as he thrust. He fucked her the whole time talking about the marvel of her ass to the rhythm of his fucking.

"This...ass...is...un..believe...able...fucking...big...fat...ass, big, fat, ass, bigfatass, bigfatass, bigfatassbigfatassbigfatass, bigfatahhhggghhhh!"

Lena was relieved he had finished and she drifted off to sleep. Greg got up off of her and turned to look at Natasha.

"Did you learn anything," he mocked her. "I hope you did. You have to be good for something"

He knew that would hurt her and when he reached out with his mind he could feel the way that it stung her.

"Listen, I'm sorry of course you have a use," he pointed to his pussy juice and cum covered cock "You can get on your knees and clean this for me."

There was no way that she would do that. It was bad enough that he had humiliated her by fucking her mother like that but she would not lick her mother's juices off of him. If she was sure of one thing that was it. Until she realized that she was on her knees holding Greg's cock and just about to engulf it. Her eyes grew wide at the realization that her mouth was less than an inch from the slimy member.

"Oh, that's good. Keep that up and I might fuck you too before I leave in the morning"

As much as she didn't want to take that as a positive she felt her pussy begin to moisten at the thought.