All Comments on 'I Couldn't Help Myself Ch. 01'

by dreamingofblowing

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
ModdleModdleover 11 years ago
Wow !

Oh, your story telling is THE BEST. I think i could be that virgin, with that love, and that care

Write some more, sweetie !

belfryloverbelfryloverover 11 years ago
amazing

Thank you so much. What an amazing erotic story. It is totally believeable and the 2 characters fot so well together. Please continue soon.

ov55ov55over 11 years ago
HOOOOOOOOOOOT

I loved it you had me cumming before they got to the shower,It kind of remined me of my first time. I have only sucked a few guys,but now I enjoy it.Your story was more of real life than all the others I have read.I really hope you continue writting,thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good story.

Realistic situation and feelings. Many times things like this happen in right circumstances. Be patient and observant, other guys have similar desire and it may happen with someone you least expect.

DawnJDawnJover 11 years ago
Goodness gracious me!

You write very emotionally!

BathernakedBathernakedover 11 years ago
Take me

So erotic and loving. I wanted to give myself to a man so badly after reading it. I think this story has mde me truly gay. I am so ready for love now and after reading it I have to find my own gay lover to pleasure with my whole body

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice,

As a yopung top I was curious about sucking and bottoming and went to g/hs so IU was able to inspect them first, one night I found a beauty, nice and clean smelling with retractable foreskin and gave it a good syucking. suddenly he came almost choking me, when I came to therer wasd a note sticking through the g/h I grabbed it and rushed out but had missed him, the note had a [phone no. I rang and a deep baritone voice a replied eventually inviting me to his home the next eve.

He was a big man 50s smart and vwe, it was while sucking him that I got the feelingf like you and ust blurted out please fuck me, it took a while to enter me but by the time he pulled out I wanted it back in (and got it) I was hooked, I had become a bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wow! I loved this story. I would love to have the experience of being seduced by a beautiful man and taking his cock in my mouth until he filled me up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
beautiful

what a truly beautful story. I cannoyt wait for the next tender chapter. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
holy shit!

Please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Absolutely beautiful. I wish my first time had been that sexy and romantic. Bravo!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh Wow!

What a really super story. Brought back fondest memories of finding myself in the arms of another man for the first time and knowing that the most important thing to me was being able to give myself totally for his pleasure, No turning back for me once I'd been entered, taken deeply and seeded good and I knew my place was to always be available for the pleasure of men. .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
such a hot story

hot hot hot i loved it it made me so hot an hard that i want to happen to me for a long time i have wanted to have sex with a man it would a dream come true

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Holy hell this was hot!! Please keep writing more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Secret desires buried deep are found and fulfilled

Very erotic. The passion and lust ooze from your words. The descriptive language are a huge turn-on.

I cannot comment on the reality of the feeling or response, since I have never had the experience of receiving, giving or taking cock in any orifice of my body. I do not know what semen or cum taste like, except the rare occasion of licking mine from hand.

Your descriptions along with many others that I have read in Literotica have opened doors in my mind that I have kept shut because of the conflict between right and wrong.

I liked your story and another one called "Giving is Receiving - A Bottom's Story." I think that I would like to be a bottom with panties and lingerie, pleasing well endowed tops who find me attractive, sensual and attentive. I think I would like to please a man in very way as they please me in return. I won't do it, but from time to time when I read stories like this one, I think I want to give oral and anal pleasure.

Nice job. Write another, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That was the most erotic story!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Wish I could find a friend like that to turn me out. I know once he started I couldn't let it end until I tried everything and was completely spent. Maybe add a third guy to keep it going, I love the part about rubbing your cocks together until we came all over each other... So intense...I love it give me more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW

This story kept me stiff through out and my own pre-cum was continues. Good work

Pete

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
fantastic story

I want this to happen to me. I want a real man with a real hard thick cock to fuck me in my butt hole, after I've sucked him off & swallowed his delicious cum. Man I need this badly.

tallguy804tallguy804over 7 years ago
Great story!

Loved the build up and the sex was written amazingly! I can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Boy, you described what my first time was like. I was out of town for work and ended up spending 3 weeks with the man. He introduced me to many of his friends and by the time I went home, I had sucked 19 cocks(many of them more than once) and been fucked by 6 guys(all at least twice). I knew I had become a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut. My only regret was that I had not found out that I was gay until I was 48.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I really need to find a guy!

Reading this makes me so sure that I am a bottom. I know I want to please a man with my mouth and my ass. I get so horny reading your stories that I can feel my asshole itch way deep inside. I'm just too scared to come on to a guy. I need somebody to just take me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful...

This story perfectly describes how beautiful homosexual sex between two men can be. I used to consider myself straight, but after reading hundreds of Gay Male stories like this one, and watching M2M porn, I confess that I've now come to the conclusion that I'm in actuality a closeted gay man in need of the right guy to turn me out with doses of his warm, sticky semen and sperm filling my belly and virgin ass. The hypnotic allure of homosexuality has drawn me in completely, and I've happily surrendered to my gay feelings 100%. I am now one of you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Please write part 2 soon x sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 2

No part two?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lovely Story....

The best part of the story was when the visitor ( not sure his name was used the entire story) used feminine references to how he felt when Matt was fucking him. In his words, "he was being fucked from behind like a woman", "he fucked me vigorously and I squealed like a girl", "I found myself not only assuming the role of a woman but acting out accordingly", "I wailed like a woman almost to the point of tears" -- I love being Gay, I love Men and Making Love with Men and I really, really Love being Feminine.

PG564EPG564Eover 3 years ago

I could not help myself either. The first time I read it, I could not even believe I was rock hard, enthralled by this

incredibly sensuous story. Me, a married man with grown kids, alone in my cellar naked, my wife sleeping upstairs.

And I am making love to my cock with my hand, so slowly, electric pulses of pleasure surged in the nerves of my cock head. . . I felt BEYOND aroused, that the tenderness and aching need to give another man extreme sexual pleasure was taking me to a place I never imagined that I would want to go, and that was to be naked with a good looking guy, and suck his dick so long he would not be able to get hard again for quite awhile.

A long time ago I blew a boy named Tom, but not all the way to cause him to cum in my mouth. I had felt the magnetic allure to his dick. The rigid strength of his eight inch shaft, large spongy head so beautiful, and it filled my mouth all by itself. We had promised to blow each other, and he had gone first. He had not bobbed up and down on it, or kissed and licked it. His mouth felt so GOOD, SO WARM. It was fantastic, then he stopped and took me out of his mouth.

I was so nervous with my mouth so near to Tom's huge cock. But I opened my mouth, and did the dirty thing that weak faggots do - put a man's hard cock in their mouth and suck it like a girl. I did that. And I was to scared to go wild and REALLY blow Tom, and he probably would have drowned me in his cum.

This wonderful story led to so many personal memories and desires of reveling in homosexual passion that the truth was now indisputable in my mind. I was in my mid-fifties, and though I had not given a real blowjob I absolutely craved to suck dick, swallow large amounts of semen, and be proud that I became a real life cock sucker and blow a man on my knees.

Since I read this story I have enjoyed many more gay stories, video's, and thankfully, sucked off 33 men over time. This story was a huge factor in making me realize I was a queer - before I actually fellated so many men.

I felt the emotions you described as he tormented Matt, drove his insane with sexual need, and gave him such a loving blow job. . . and just like the man in the story becoming gay, so did I.

Reading the comments from the other men above, this to me is a gay classic for so many reasons. The art of sucking a man's dick was one I loved and got better at each time my eager mouth was stuffed with hard penis as I worshiped the cocks of each man I have blown.

I give this a 10, not a 5. It's truly a life changing story in my case. If the author ever sees my comments, I would love to have you fuck my mouth, and my ass to your heart's content.

PG564EPG564Ealmost 3 years ago

I re-read this remarkable erotic gay story again - after I posted about (see below) just because it was so true, so well written, that any man who is truly curious in his mind about experiencing homosexual thrills, this story will make you aware that you cannot resist the fire of need you have in your mind.

You dream and desire a thick hard cock in your mouth, filling your cavity, pulsing in it's power and warmth. The incredible feeling of eagerly sucking a hard penis is joyful, sexy, and definitive.

Your are now a cock sucker. A dick lover. A queer for a big penis. You are thrilled sucking it, knowing the man is going to blow a thick stream of very warm sperm into your mouth. Your tongue and teeth taste the salty cream and you never want the man to stop ejaculating uncontrollably in your mouth. To swallow cum that is not your own proves how sincere a man is to be an active faggot.

To perform fellatio by your own free will, you are powerless to control the taboo desire to suck dick. To do that dirty thing that real men would never do.

I never thought I would ever do it. Or come to love it. But this story had a life changing effect on me.

The only place I could go after this story was to a gay bathhouse, and get on my knees for the first time. And many more times after that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have been happily married for 33 years, but I have never been so turned on! I have wondered what sex with another man would be like. If it could be like this, I would without a doubt jump on I t! You described this with such detailed wonder! Thank you.

gep262gep262over 2 years ago

Oh my fucking hell, this was soooooooooo damn hot that yet again I was painfully hard and oh so wet, You are truly able to get deep into your readers minds and fantasies, I have never felt so turned on and horny from reading any story before. You are brilliant and I will be reading the rest and I know I will be horny as Hell.

PG564EPG564Ealmost 2 years ago

For the third time I read this tremendously arousing story, my dick so hard, my mouth so needful for cock. . . reading the other comments made me with all the men who love this story were in a room together. And we all sucked each others cocks at least once.

I've admitted this story made me realize I am a faggot, and sucking dick is like nothing else on earth. So intimate, sensuous, exciting, and fulfilling. Thanking men for cumming in my mouth, on how nice and big their dicks are. . . this story is so fucking awesome.

PG564EPG564Eover 1 year ago

For the 4th time I read this gay masterpiece. Utterly believable, out of this world sexy. I wanted to suck dick a long time before I read this story, and some time after I read it, I gave a blow job to a man. Then, many more men. All were strangers by my choice. The homosexual lust this story inspires in the reader is extremely powerful.

Men who never dreamt they would kiss a man, suck his cock, swallow his cum, and beg him to fuck them in the ass - I'm sure thousands of men, single, married, already queer did these things in real life. And I am one of those men. My craving for cock was off the charts after reading this, and masturbating many times in hard arousal at the turning of a straight man.

The passage of time always leads me back to this remarkable tale of a queer turning a friend into one himself.

The passion this story inflames the zeal of every blow job I have had the privilege of giving. The cum that has gone done my throat is priceless. This story was free.

1mbibry1mbibryover 1 year ago

What a beautiful beginning to a love story ❤️

JasteJasteover 1 year ago

Wow, didnt expect to enjoy this but i have to admit that i did. Pity that a part 2 doesnt look likely but maybe someone could submit one on behalf of the author

PG564EPG564Eover 1 year ago

This is the 5th time I've commented on the story that changed me sexually. Decades of straight sex, marriage, this new world of queer sex did something to my mind that cannot be reversed. This is so well written the characters are real men to me.

The dialogue is superb, building sexual tension, longing, excitement - it made my cock so wonderfully hard. My mind was singed with a sexual need I never thought could happen to me in real life. The story led me to confirm that my cock lust was real - all I could think about was blowing other men. The desire was ultra-real, I know it was true, that gay sex turned me on tremendously and I HAD TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

I stroked my swollen cock as I read this sexual transformation again, and my cum was very thick and nice streams spurted, not bad at all for an older man. It felt so good. Every couple months this masterpiece lures me back, before I gave blow jobs in real life to a lot of men. This story made my need unbearable. And I am very glad to admit this, and that I pursued by queer desires.

RobineaRobinea3 months ago

A truly wonderful story. Breaking free from the concepts of what's right or wrong sexually is the biggest step any person will ever find themselves taking. It sets you free for the first time in your life and you can be the person you were destined to be. I love the feeling of freely giving myself to a man's pleasure. I don't know if it's what a woman feels or not and I don't care. I just know I love it and yes I will slip on panties and stockings or whatever if it makes me more attractive and desirable to the man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Drives my hunger to have sex with a male friend, to enjoy his dick, precum, hardness and softness on my lips, tongue and in my mouth. Search literotica for this exact encounter and the wonderful arousal physical and mental. Desiring a man and his dick for my sexual enlightenment but furious sexual pleasure is intensified, Thank You!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous