All Comments on 'I Creampied My Wife's "Friend" Pt. 01'

by Lilytime

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey7 months ago

That was fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Confusing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story has future potential for expansion. However, like many others who comment, I would have liked it better had there been a hairy mound description instead of just black hair on a head.

collin4xxxcollin4xxx6 months ago

Not really caring for the trans aspects of the story, nor the rougher bdsm, but really enjoying the aspect of a father unknowingly impregnating his very willing daughter, with his wife’s/daughter’s mother’s obvious consent, since she arranged the coupling.

Love to read a reworked story on this theme with a straight man, his bi cuckqueen wife, and his bi, fertile and willing daughter being impregnated by him and bearing him several children. Perhaps his wife might entertain her urges to be pregnant at least one more time too. And throw in some of his wive’s straight, bi, and lesbian friends, and maybe some his daughter’s friends too, that love to have him fill them with his cum. Obviously, many of them would also become pregnant too…

superbuttsuperbutt6 months ago

I wish the last commenters luck on their own exciting writing careers but on behalf of the actual story, dang you write some hot stuff and it’s such an underserved genre to see this kind of thing with a trans woman. A lot of the ideas and the language are great, you’re really good at picking hot setups, can’t wait to see more from you.

TheBlueDragonTheBlueDragon5 months ago

Lived the bdsm/transgendered theme here, but WAY to much distraction while building up.

MrWayner3MrWayner34 months ago

Can't wait for more

Starfight23Starfight23about 1 month ago

to me, that story was rather confusing and maybe needs some work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous