I Dare You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth stopped in front of him, hands on naked hips, that look on her face that she got when he knew she was going to get her way. "Come on, lover boy, when in Rome. . ."

Garret could feel Angela looking on expectantly and felt trapped. He looked to Sam for help. That was a mistake. He meant to look her in the eye. Instead, her breasts drew his eyes like magnets and they seemed to stick there. Garret felt his dick swelling again. Surrounded by naked women, those breasts right in front of his face, he couldn't help it, which meant he was absolutely not taking off his shorts. But Beth still had that look on her face, he could feel it - even if he couldn't get his eyes to move. He'd never said no to that look.

Finally, a deep voice came to his rescue. "Angela, I think I left the corkscrew in the house. Could you go get it?" It was Rich.

"There should be one in the drawer right in front of you." She sounded mildly irritated.

The exchange distracted Garret enough to regain manual control of his eyeballs. Rich was giving his wife a level look.

"Fine," she sighed. She gave Garret a hungry glance before heading into the house.

"And Samantha, maybe you could gather everyone's clothes and put them inside."

Sam nodded and got to work. Feeling slightly less trapped, Garret saw that Beth hadn't softened her gaze. He sighed as he pulled his shirt over his head.

"Half-way there," quipped Beth. "Now hurry up and drink the Kool-Aid."

"I don't think you understand that reference," Garret replied, buying time.

"Whatever. Makie with the nakie." When Garret hesitated, she grinned and delivered the coup de gras: "I dare you."

Three little words that made his stomach knot, his heart race, and his dick get hard. Three words that had preceded some of the most frightening, exciting, and erotic experiences of his life. He focused on Beth with her sly smile and her hot, naked bod and knew he couldn't refuse. He unbuttoned his shorts and shoved them down over his legs.

The initial rush of air across his overheated groin was exhilarating, and his dick was already at half-mast. He glanced around anxiously to see if anyone was looking and made eye contact with Sam as she was returning from taking everyone's clothes into the house. He froze, not knowing how to react, though his body was threatening to take over and make his excitement evident.

Angela came back at that moment, corkscrew in hand. "Ahh," she said, catching sight of Garret, "Now we can get the party started."

It was too much for Garret, or at least too much for his cock - too much attention, too much anxiety. His rebellious member retreated, leaving Garret with a strange mix of disappointment and relief.

Rich came to the rescue again, firing up the blender and insisting that Garret have yet another drink. By the time he'd finished his third margarita Garret finally started to relax. Every once in a while it would hit him, how weird it was to be standing around, naked with a bunch of other people, but he was surprised how quickly his discomfort faded. Before he knew it, it was time for lunch.

Garret put his plate on the bar, still full of nervous energy and not sure where to settle. Arden joined him and held out a towel. "Sit on this," he said, putting a towel on a bar stool and sitting down with his plate. Garret hesitated for a moment when he saw Beth move off with Sam and Keiko, but then decided that he might be better off not staring at three naked women while he tried to eat, and took the stool next to Arden.

"I remember watching you play," said Arden, "Dad and I tried to make all the home games."

"Really?" asked Garret, surprised. The team had plenty of fans, but it still wasn't football. It wasn't everyday that he met someone who watched college games regularly.

"Yeah, I used to play, but when I really started to grow, I put more effort into volleyball. I still love to watch, though."

With a safe topic in common the two young men were soon chatting away like they were hanging out in a sports bar. Between the food, the conversation and more alcohol than he had drunk since college, Garret started to have a good time.

The rest of the afternoon was spent relaxing and enjoying some very nice scenery. Eventually, they all got into the pool for a game of water volleyball, guys versus girls. The guys got creamed - too much distraction. Garret didn't mind. The experience of watching four naked women bouncing in the water made him thankful that Beth had once again pushed him out of his comfort zone. When the sun started to sink over the ocean and Angela asked them to stay for supper.

"I'm sorry," said Garret. "I do server maintenance and have to go in at midnight. I really need a couple hours of sleep first."

He and Beth reluctantly put their clothes back on to leave and said there goodbyes, with promises to come back soon. Garret was surprised that he actually was looking forward to doing just that. The familiar mix of tension and anticipation returned, however, when he noticed Beth whispering to Sam and caught the sly look in her eye. She clearly wasn't done with him yet.

***

They had barely pulled out of the drive when Beth unlatched her seatbelt and pulled her shirt over her head.

"What are you doing?" Garret asked, alarmed.

"Taking my clothes off. I like being naked." She casually shed her shorts.

"What if someone sees you?" Garret checked the rear view mirror for non-existent cops.

Beth stretched, thrusting out her pert breasts. "Its dark and no one is looking. Now you too. I want to see that hot bod of yours."

"Haven't you seen enough of it? We've been naked all day."

"I never get enough," she said, running a hand up his thigh.

Even in the dim light, could see the sultry look in her eyes. He looked back at the road and swerved slightly to stay in his lane. The route leading back towards the city twisted along cliffs overlooking the Pacific. Garret felt a jolt of adrenalin as he got the car back on track.

"Careful, lover; don't get distracted." Her hand wandered closer to his groin.

He growled in response and put both hands on the wheel. She was trying to get a rise out of him, and after a day of looking at gorgeous naked women a rise was exactly what she got.

"Mmmm" she purred, watching his shorts tent. "That's what I was waiting for."

Garret glanced at her as he felt her hand work at the button of his shorts. "Beth . . ."

Beth leaned towards him and managed to get the button open. He heard the zipper and felt his member spring free. "Just keep us on the road."

"You really shouldn't," Garret mumbled, though his protest was feeble. He was insanely horny, and once he felt Beth's warm fingers wrap around his shaft he knew he wouldn't be able to resist.

"You were afraid someone would see me, so I'll just duck down here . . ."

Garret moaned as he felt Beth's lips close on the head of his cock. He fought the urge to close his eyes, but as much as he wanted to savor the experience, he wanted to live even more. Beth knew exactly what he liked and in minutes he was breathing hard and using all his concentration to keep the car safely on the road.

They finally stopped at a light where they needed to turn onto the Pacific Coast Highway. A family in a sedan - mom and dad in front, two kids in back, stopped in the lane beside them. Garret glanced over by habit, made brief eye contact with the woman in the passenger seat, and looked away quickly. He stared straight ahead, willing the light to change and hoping desperately that the nice people didn't notice the nude woman fellating the man one car over. It was almost enough to make him lose his erection. Almost, except that Beth was running her tongue up and down the underside of his shaft while toying with his balls. And as much as he'd never admit it to Beth, because she didn't need any more encouragement, he got a huge thrill out of the danger and the transgression of flaunting society's rules about sex.

The light turned green and Garret hit the accelerator a little harder than necessary. Beth rocked back, bumping her head against his belly, but smoothly braced herself by putting a hand on his knee. She sat part-way up, and he couldn't help glancing at her lovely breasts swaying with the motion of the car. Beth tugged on his shirt. "Get this off. No fair only one of us being bare-chested."

Beth's hand continued to pump his erection and Garret's hormone-addled brain had no power to resist. He struggled out of his shirt, trying hard not to swerve, and was rewarded with wet kisses down his torso, and warm lips returning to his cock.

Beth went on teasing and delighting him as they drove north along the coast. After several blissful minutes she came up for air and looked around. "Pull onto Esplanade."

"What?" asked Garret, his brain slow to process anything other than physical sensations and road hazards.

"Up ahead, pull onto Esplanade. I want to drive by the beach."

Garret finally caught on. He was pretty sure he knew what she wanted to do, and though it scared him, he was too worked up to really care. Beth, meanwhile, sat back, confident in spite of her total lack of clothes, and continued to work his shaft with her hand.

Driving past Redondo Beach, Beth directed him to pull into the public parking lot overlooking the water.

"You know they patrol here, even at night," he said as he pulled into the darkest, most secluded corner of the lot he could find. There were a few other cars scattered around and he could see people, mostly couples, strolling on the walkway next to the beach.

"I know," she said reclining her seat as far as it would go. "You'll just have to be fast." She stretched her hands over her head and spread her legs invitingly. "But not too fast. Now come here and fuck me." A Cheshire Cat grin spread across her face. "I dare you."

Beth moaned as he slid into smoothly into her, her excitement clear in her hot wetness. Fucking in a car was awkward and uncomfortable, but Garret couldn't care less. It didn't matter if they were in their own bed or hiding behind sand dunes, once he was inside of her, there was nowhere in the world he would rather be.

Garret couldn't help glancing out of the windows a few times to make sure no one was watching, but when Beth pulled his face to hers for a kiss, he forgot about that too. His world narrowed the two of them, their bodies linked. The only things that mattered were the giving and receiving of pleasure. Garret braced his feet on the floor of the car and fell into a steady rhythm. Beth kept one hand behind his head and slipped the other one between their bodies, working her clit. After a day filled with sexual tension, Garret could feel his climax building quickly, so he adjusted his speed a bit, determined to hold off until he felt the woman who commanded his desire peak.

Although he had to hang onto the back of the seat with one hand, Garret let his other explore Beth's body. He trailed his fingers up her hip, across her ribs and finally to her breast. He toyed with the soft flesh a while, squeezing gently, until Beth grabbed his hand and pressed his fingers hard against her nipple. Garret smiled into Beth's mouth. He loved it when she took control. She dug her nails into his ass cheek and pulled him into her, forcing him into a faster rhythm. He gritted his teeth while he tugged her nipple and fucked her hard, exerting all his will not to come too soon. He didn't have to wait long. Beth gripped his hair, crushing his lips into hers and then forced him away as she cried out. Garret felt the first of her contractions and lost his last shred of restraint, grunting in time with his final hard thrusts as he pumped his climax into her.

He collapsed forward, panting as Beth held him close. Finally, she gave him a gentle push. "Okay, I need to breathe."

Garret hauled himself up, glancing out of the steamed-up windows. No one was nearby. He pushed himself back into the driver's seat and savored another look at Beth's reclined and satisfied form. "I suppose you expect me to drive the rest of the way home like this," he said, referring to his state of undress.

"I not only expect it of you," Beth said, eyes closed and perfectly relaxed. "I dare you."

Out of Beth's luscious mouth, those three little words were his favorites in the world.

12