I Dare You

Story Info
A dare between lovers.
870 words
3.87
4.4k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason walked out to the edge of the waves, the water feeling cool on his bare feet in the 90 degree heat. Susan stared back at him with a mischievous grin before turning and walking upriver. Jason glanced back at the parking lot and then downriver at the pillar of basalt rock that jutted up into the clear blue sky. It was a picture perfect day, a view readymade for a postcard with the evergreens along both sides of the river and the basalt cliffs covered in moss and a few small clinging trees.

Susan called out and waved.

I dare you.

Jason couldn't stall any longer and turned to walk upriver, his feet sending up sprays of sparkling water with each step. The beach was crowded with people out enjoying one of the last few nice days before the rain began, families with children running and playing, couples close together on beach towels maybe a tad too small for two, some with floats bobbing along with the current, a few with kite boards skittering across the waves before leaping high into the air.

Susan taking his hand to drag him on with her mischievous grin.

Jason could see a sudden change in the number of people along the beach, an invisible line that many seemed unable to cross, a brown parks sign marking the invisible boundary.

Susan tugged his hand all the while beaming at him, pulling him past the sign and into the no man's land beyond.

I dare you.

A few more steps and Susan let go of his hand, a quick tug, a twist of the hips, her two piece gone in a blink of an eye to join what she had packed for the afternoon in her beach bag. Jason couldn't help but look, to admire her plump figure, ample breasts, and all her tattoos that even most of her friends never got see.

Susan grinned and waited. A view he had seen many times before, but never like this, never out in the open, never under the beautiful blue sky. Never with strangers walking casually past. Jason looked around and found that he wasn't the only one enjoying Susan's curves.

A man a dozen steps away, a couple over there, furtive glances and open stares.

I dare you.

Susan playfully helping to untie his swim trunks, Jason playfully slapping at her hand. A deep breath and a shirt to add to the beach bag. A long glance around, the families far enough away to not see details, close enough to see what was missing.

A man, someone Jason has never met watching intently with a smile and a nod.

I dare you.

Another deep breath and a pair of swim trunks added to the beach bag, Susan's gleeful smile, the strangers grin. Susan once more dragging him along by the hand, Jason's steps hesitant, the furtive glances now his own.

Can I look at her?

Did she look at me?

Am I larger than him? Damn, quite being nervous and it's not THAT cold outside.

Holy shit, he's definitely bigger than me!

A flash of silver between firm thighs, not a hair to hide the hidden charm seen by lovers...

And maybe a stranger with furtive glance.

A glance up to the top of the sand cliffs lining the shore, thirty feet to the top with so many stories of what happens out of sight and out of mind. Susan finding a spot, a blanket to claim a patch of sand. Offer and acceptance, the smell of coconuts, hands gliding over skin to keep the sun at bay. A gentle squeeze and Jason quickly looking around. Less worried about how cold it might be and more nervous about the possibility of a growing problem. People strolling by with quick glances and open stares, Susan's delighted laugh and another gentle squeeze. A dash across the hot sand, waist deep in the cool water. The cold helping some, Jason watching as a couple walked slowly by, her with his dick in hand. Jason watching as old and young, couch jockeys and cross fit junkies walked by, a woman who could have posed for Rodin's The Old Courtesan as beautiful in her confidence as a girl so young as to take no notice or to care what was missing.

I dare you Susan teases, her arms around him as she holds him tight, their bodies pressed together, her toes on his feet as she stands on tiptoe to kiss him.

Susan smiles at the signs of his interest, spreads her legs to welcome him between her thighs, squeezes him tight and whispers that she wants him, wants his strength and his power, that she wants him inside of her body even for just a fleeting few minutes.

Strangers walking by, stopping and watching, Susan's arms wrapped around Jason, one leg raised to wrap around his waist, the waist deep water concealing, no longer so cold with her warmth embracing him.

I dare you.

Jason looks up to see strangers walking by, furtive glances, open stares, feels the passion of the moment surge through him while kissing Susan.

Strangers glancing at them, strangers openly staring.

I dare you.