All Comments on '"I Dare You, Mrs. McCutcheon"'

by BluePoppy

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Hope there’s more chapters on the way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dare you?

you just have started a real story, keep it going. In mature area seems best now. This is so very believable, erotic, human and worth reading every word. Waiting!!

RichardGRichardGabout 6 years ago
Love what I have read so far.

Please continue with this please.

olsaltyolsaltyabout 6 years ago
A Small Revision for Credibility

Without going back to check, I think Noah drove his car into her driveway.....and then stayed the whole night....

So the alarm goes off, Elizabeth dresses for school....and how does she get her car around his?

A student car in her driveway all night? So much for keeping tongues from wagging..

At least have him park down the block and walk back to her place....!

Otherwise, superbly crafted seond (of more?) chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sexy story

Noah is one sexy and mature young man. He is 22 and older than the younger students, and even Elizabeth notes he is more mature. She touches parts of his body first in the dark closet, and then in her bedroom, so she can actually see and not just feel what he has to offer. Because Noah is one sexy football player (the quarterback, tight?), I imagine Noah has a bit of chest hair as well as a treasure trail that might really turn her one as she touches his chest and stomach. Hope they connect again and again -- with more descriptions of their bodies. A good story!

HighpikeHighpikeabout 6 years ago
Great start

You took your time building your characters and therefore a good foundation for at least one more chapter. Excellent writing. Thank you

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 6 years ago

Loved it but wished it was longer. A third chapter would be great showing them after he's graduated and she's confronted her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Scorchingly hot

Can't wait for chapter 3. One little nitpick. When they're talking about where the husband is, it should be your not you're.

I know that's grammar nazi of me but it's the one slip up that I really notice whenever I see it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
anonymous

Love this story . Many more chapters please. A college offers so many different potential meeting places especially if Elizabeth ( sorry Mrs McCutcheon) relaxs her ground rules and becomes a risk taker instead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hoped she would take control

I liked him kneeling to return the sex act. I hoped she would take him for the missed sex he could give her.

TanhorsTanhorsabout 6 years ago
Yes

This is really good, give us more as soon as you can.

Thank you,

Tanhors and family.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 6 years ago
A very yummy tale!

And very hot too! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Can't wait for chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Continue

Eagerly waiting for chap 3

Papa_KnightPapa_Knightalmost 6 years ago
Ch 3

Eagerly waiting for the next chapter. This was actually the best story so far, I have read. Your writing is pretty darn good. I've loved this so much. I would have paid for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Make this very good story into a Romance

Everything is there, it just needs another longish chapter. All 5 stars so far...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

What a great story! We just need another ten chapters or so!!

Ducky7Ducky7almost 6 years ago
So fucking hot

Keep going at least until Noah graduates. She could always confront her husband and take Noah as a live-in grad student.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 6 years ago
OMG

OMG I'm so glad you finally added another chapter! 5 Stars again for this one. If you want to continue their story you'll get no complaints from me nor I think the rest of your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
keep it going . . . .

Don't know if you'll keep this story going, but perhaps have in conclude with Elizabeth getting pregnant with Noah's child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please don't stop

I'm really enjoying this story line. Please continue writing more chapters.

justhorny2justhorny2almost 4 years ago
Only my best fantasy

Well written and arousing keep it up.

Brewster46Brewster46about 3 years ago
So good

A part of every guy’s fantasy having his favorite older teacher. Mine was Mrs. Nicholes

SilfMilSilfMilover 2 years ago

so hot and well written...I always wanted to fuck my highh school teacher Mrs . Ela Lenassi...abot 25 years older

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written. Congratulations on a fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it was well written and illustrated that older women can still have sexual urges, and those urges are not necessarily lost after menopause.

My comment has to do with the fact that ALL the stories I've read portray the female characters as virtual beauty queens with shapely figures and almost insatiable sex drives while the males all have large penises and boundless energy. What about those of us who are homely, unattractive and unmarried females that crave sex as much as they do, and perhaps more? I have been a "mouse" all my life, one of those women who are never given a second look, wear plain clothes, and have never had a serious date with a man (or woman). My father ,a Baptist Minister, forcefully took my virginity when I was 14, and continued to have sexual relations, incuding sodomy, with me until he died.. I live alone and find some sexual satisfation by frequent masturbation, going out in public without underwear, and reading Literotica stories like this one, but still yearn for a man to put his penis in my Vagina (Pussy) and have intecourse with me (FUCK ME !!!!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, he has given her some oral pleasure. She deserved this on the first encounter as she risked more than him. I hoped she was going to urge him to tasteher creampie, but maybe in the shower.

Bruce

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

more, more, more

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG6 months ago

Of course Noah tan after her to the shower...there is still time for sex in the shower, or Elizabeth would not have invited him...

Again...the touch of real life here adds to the whole feel of the story; and, I am happy to see, there is another chapter...

On to Part 3...after another Five Star submission!!🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

momloversonmomloverson5 months ago

insanely hot series from a talented author....superb start, tension, tease, build up ...DM me on email to discuss more such stuff....give us part 4 of this sir

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

There's something so insanely hot about a beautiful, mature, educated woman in a position of authority yielding to her innermost desires with a young stud, especially when she is sorely lacking in love and passion on the home front (usually a cheating husband - what a cliché).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluePoppy@BluePoppy
453 Followers
I apologize for my hiatus, I haven't felt inspired for a few months now and I don't want to provide you with content that I personally am not happy with. Keep a lookout however for a Thanksgiving story, as well as a few Christmas stories! Thank you for reading xBluePoppy