"I Dare You, Mrs. McCutcheon"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BluePoppy
BluePoppy
453 Followers

Noah was in heaven. He was watching her cum, her beautiful face contorted with lust and passion and as he watched her arms buckle underneath her, he groaned loudly and shot his semen into his teacher yet again.

Mrs. McCutcheon collapsed in Noah's arms as he slipped out of her, holding her tightly.

----

The next morning, Noah awoke by the sound of an alarm clock. He looked down to see Mrs. McCutcheon's head on his chest, still soundly asleep.

He lightly prodded her shoulder and her head shot up as she turned to look back at him.

"Relax, it's just the alarm," Noah said gently as he let his fingers travel down her spine.

Mrs. McCutcheon closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Would you turn it off, please?" she asked as she opened her eyes again and covered herself with her bed sheet.

Noah reached over to the night stand and turned off the alarm. It was 7 am.

"Sleep well?" he asked and closely examined Mrs. McCutcheon's face to determine what she was feeling.

"Matter of fact, yes," she replied, smiling a little.

Noah was relieved and let his fingers travel up her left thigh. Mrs. McCutcheon reached down to stop him before he could reach his target.

"You just can't get enough," she laughed as she turned her whole body to face him.

"Okay so I've thought about this a little. You ready?" she asked.

Noah nodded enthusiastically.

"So, obviously this isn't a good idea, we've already covered that. But I have to admit that I enjoy it immensely. So we have to lay some ground rules. We can't fuck in my office. It's too risky and someone might hear us or suspect something. Obviously you can only come here when my husband's gone. Maybe I can hire you to do some work around the house, so the neighbors won't get suspicious."

Noah grinned. This all sounded very promising.

"It's gonna be difficult to keep this secret, but you understand we have to, right??" Mrs. McCutcheon asked him seriously.

"Of course," Noah replied with a soft smile. He reached out to her thigh again and this time she didn't stop him.

"And you have to be careful to only call me Elizabeth when we're alone. No slip-ups! And no long glances or ogling, do you understand?" she continued.

"Yes, yes, completely," Noah announced as he felt his dick growing again.

"Alright," Mrs. McCutcheon sighed and seemed to relax a little. To Noah's disappointment, she turned away from him and stood up.

"I have to get ready for work," she stated as she slowly walked away. When she reached the door to her bathroom, Mrs. McCutcheon turned around seductively and asked "Wanna come join me in the shower?"

Noah got out of the bed in milliseconds and ran after her.

BluePoppy
BluePoppy
453 Followers
12