I Decide to Take the Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly spoke the magic words she demanded, "Yes, Miss Sandy, I understand you." She released her grip on my chin.

"For trying to kiss me you will wheel the cart into the corridor, and you will do anything I want. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Miss Sandy" I replied.

I was still confused, why was this woman treating me this way, and why did I want her too. I can feel the excitement between my legs and in my heart, I wanted this. The knock on the door brought me back to reality, was I going to do what she demanded? She had gone back to sitting on her couch, and was watching my every move. Opening the door, the porter stepped aside, his eyes and mouth were open wide in disbelief, he was staring at me. He was checking me out, my body clad only in my lacy white demi bra with my hard nipples plain to see through the thin material. I pushed the cart into the corridor. My pussy, covered only in matching material, he could see my pubic hair. I turned to go back into the room, he watched my naked ass, with only the thin strap of my thong visible where it came together at the waist. I started to close the door.

"Don't close that door," Sandy called out, "Stand there, let him get a good look at your body, let him see what I will be enjoying tonight."

She watched me as I turned and faced him. I was now watching him, watching me. His eyes were taking in every inch of my body. Stripping away my underwear with his eyes, he had a big smile.

"Turn around and bend over, let him see your ass," she ordered.

I did as I was told, I stood there bent over, my head still up, I was trying to see what Sandy was up to. I could feel his eyes fixed to my exposed ass.

"Now stand up turn around and look at him, tell him thank you for bringing us dinner, and allow him to look once more at your body. Touch your erect nipples, let him dream about sucking them into his mouth."

I did as I was told. The lust in his eyes was apparent as he scanned my body from my CFM heels to my eyes, he enjoyed every second of it, his tongue licking his lips while I touched my bra clad nipples, he was definitely enjoying my discomfort.

"Now give him your sexiest smile and close the door".

I tried to smile, but the way he was leering at me made that impossible, I had become a slutty memory to him one he would enjoy for a long time to come. Finally, he reluctantly closes the door, his eyes feasting on my body, the perverted lust and desires apparent.

"Very good my dear, you did exactly like I ordered, now come here stand in front of me." Sandy watched me as I walked towards her, standing in front of her, she ordered "Now spread your legs," I spread my legs ever so slightly. "Wider" she orders, I slide my legs farther apart.

Standing a foot from her, I watch as she reaches her glove clad hand up, she sticks her fingers out, I hold my breath as I watch her fingers disappear between my legs. I was letting a woman touch my pussy, I had never been touched there by a woman. I wanted it, I wanted her to want to touch me, her touch is electric. I let my breath escape. I can feel her fingers as she probes the panty covered lips of my swollen pussy, I close my eyes to enjoy her ministrations. Suddenly it is gone, she has stopped her probing.

"Just as I thought, your pussy is soaked, you loved having that man ogle you didn't you, and don't lie to me," she was looking up at me.

"No Miss Sandy, that is not true, please believe me, you are the reason I am wet down there."

There I said it, it was true, I never wanted anyone man or woman to touch me more than I did this woman. My pussy was on fire, I needed her to touch me again.

"Please believe me, it's you I want, not some old black man, it's you, please, I'm begging you, touch me, please?"

The pleas poured from my mouth, I couldn't believe it I was begging her to touch me, to feel me up. Oh, god what has come over me. Sandy stood up and turned away from me walking towards the window of the compartment, I watched her as she moved, ignoring me, but enticing me with the sway of her ass. I couldn't take my eyes from her. Reaching out she lifts the shade previously providing privacy, no longer. The train has begun to slow down, entering an unknown station.

Turning to face me she orders "flip that dimmer up to high, then come here now!"

Sandy steps back from the window. The compartment is now fully lite and totally open to everyone standing on the platform, "You seem to enjoy showing your body off, so stand in front of this window now!"

I'm a bit hesitant in performing, having a hard time doing as she orders, exposing myself to the world, no, this is not who I am, yet, I begin to slowly inch towards the window, as if in a trance.

"NOW, move that cute ass."

I walk slowly past her, my head hanging down, I do not see her hand swing back or it's approach as the gloved hand slaps hard up against the bare skin of my thonged ass.

"Ouch" I scream.

"You will do as I demand, when I demand, or I will spank you till you learn to obey," Sandy yells into my face. "Place your hands on the glass, and spread your legs, assume the position as it were."

While the red hand imprint of her strike is forming on my ass, the sting of her spank still radiates from my bottom causing me to do as she ordered, the spank has accomplished her motive. The tears slowly trickle down my cheeks, as the humiliation begins to set in, I place my hands on the glass, the train is still slowing, but now there are people standing on the platform. First to see me are the Amtrak employees, ready to service the train, they are not sure they believe what their eyes are revealing, and begin to move with the train to get a better look.

Sandy grabs a handful of my hair and pulls, hard, lifting my head up, she whispers into my ear, "let them see that pretty face, the enjoyment in your eyes as you revel yourself to them", she was unaware of the tears.

The train has slowed to a walking pace, it as though the engineer and my mistress are in league with each other, the engine is pulling the cars much farther along the tracks than what would seem normal. The passengers standing along the platform, waiting to board, men and women who have spent a long day at work, or ready for a night out, and some even traveling south, are getting a look they could not have ever imagined while the train slowly passes by. Some realizing what they are seeing, begin to walk, matching the pace of the train, they are staring at me, lewd comments and gestures are directed at me, a crowd has formed as the train finally comes to a halt. They stare in amazement at my predicament, I see the lust in their eyes, both men and women.

Sandy moves up close to me and whispers once more in my ear, "look at how they want you, understand what they want to do with and to you. You have brought out the animal in them, all of them, their lust, their dirty desires. Your body has made their day, maybe their life, you are the sexiest woman most have ever witnessed. Savor their looks as they view your humiliation, feed off their desires."

Sandy was right, I felt very humiliated, but I could feel my essence as it trickled down my thighs, my thong could no longer holds the moisture flowing from my pussy, my nipples were as hard as they ever have been. I'm stunned to realize how horribly turned on I am. Much to my amazement the tears have stopped flowing, my breathing has increased. I'm now looking closely at my audience, staring back at them as it were. My heart rate is racing, I'm so incredibly hot, my hips have begun to undulate. I do not notice as Sandy's gloved hands reach around me, pinching my hard nipples, a huge deep breath proceeds the sound coming from my mouth, it is a sound I can never remember producing. An animalistic sound, the sound of release, the relief I feel is undeniable, all the years of stress from always being in charge, of always being the boss, of constantly making major decisions is gone, I have given myself to this woman. Her right hand slides down my torso towards my legs, while her left hand continues to pinch my nipple and holds me closer to her. She presses her breasts into my back, her pubic mound into my thong covered ass, we become almost as one. Two of her fingers find my swollen clit, the touch of the soft leather sends me immediately into orgasmic ecstasy. The orgasm blows through me unbelievably, the first contraction is like none I've ever experienced, the second even more intense. I scream unintelligibly, my legs fold beneath me and I lose continuousness, falling into the arms of my tormentor, she holds me long enough so we don't tumble to the floor. I slowly open my eyes, the both of us now on the floor, no longer visible to the audience, that had formed, and now gone on it way. My head is held to her chest, Sandy is holding me ever so gently, I look up into her face she offers me a soft smile. I return the look, my body is without form, I've melted into her, I feel as we are one.

Slowly the train starts to move out of the station, to this day I have no idea the location of my orgasmic meltdown, but I will remember what she did to me, forever, and it will alway bring a smile to my being. Sandy holds me quietly, her no longer gloved hand strokes my face softly. I continue to stare into her eyes.

"My darling we must get up off the floor, the bed is a much more preferable place for what I still have planed for you," she coos softly.

My body slowly regains it strength and form, I'm able to move off of her, but not quite ready to stand. Sandy raises up standing in front of the window I can smell her excitement, her panty clad pussy is just inches from my face. Reaching up she closes the shade, and we are returned to the privacy we had violated just moments before. Walking towards the front of the compartment the dimmer switch is next on her agenda and soon we are bathed in soft romantic light once more. I watch in awe as Sandy, standing in the middle of the compartment with her back towards the entry door, reaches behind her and slowly works the hooks of her bustier open, soon her breast are reveled, never in my life have I wanted to see, and touch another woman's girls. The sight of her alabaster breasts with their dark areoles and erect nipples, gives me the strength to stand, I walk towards her. My mind is playing the what should I do game with me, I want to gather her into my arms and kiss her, but I do not want to be rebuked again. I also want her to take me into her arms and kiss me, either way I have got to embrace her, feel her pressed against me, to know the feeling of being in the arms of another woman.

Sandy, makes the choice moot, she gathers me into her, her arms wrap around my shoulders, our breast pressed hard against each other. My hands slide slowly around her waist ending up holding the top of her lower back, pulling her tightly. Our eyes closed, our lips meet, soft, sensuous, heaven could only hope to be as good as I felt in that moment. I could smell her perfume, mingled with the air of sex, alive within the room. I thought I would orgasm again, then I felt her tongue against my lips, opening my mouth she entered me and I knew heaven could never be this good, so soft, so exciting she ignited a desire with in me, a desire that maybe I had denied all my adult life. Given the choice of anywhere on earth I could be, here in her arms would be the only place I wanted to be. She explored my mouth, her tongue tasted of what I imagine would be the most enticing taste in the world. Slowly her tongue retreated back into her mouth I didn't want to end our kiss so my tongue followed hers, she sucks it in. It was like nothing I had ever experienced, soft and inviting, the taste of a fine wine could not match the taste of her mouth, or my need to drink her in. The kiss, that first real kiss, the kiss of a stranger, that kiss of a new relationship, I hadn't experience it in so very long. A kiss that you hoped would last forever, came to an end as she broke away, our eyes meeting, a soft smile came to her. Miss Sandy was gone and a beautiful future looked into my eyes. I felt like I had never felt before, it was her, and I was smitten.

"May I touch them?" I had never touched another woman's breasts, at least not while in the fog of intimacy. My hands had roam from the small of her back to the front of her torso sliding across her soft tummy.

"Yes, please do," and with a widening smile she continued "I'd be honored to have you grope me."

My fingertips felt the soft skin as my hands slowly enveloped her, The soft weight of her fills my hands. My eyes watched as I caressed her, my breathing increased, they were magnificent. Her nipples were fully erect, the dark skin surrounding them slightly swollen.

"May I?" I asked as I bent down, my tongue running over her left nipple. I was rewarded with a slight shiver, and a soft moan as I continued to suck her breast into my mouth. I had heard the saying "more then a mouthful is a waste", but I wanted her all. The skin was so soft, her smell so intoxicating. I would have won a bet, she had sprayed her girls with perfume. Backing off I concentrated on her nipple suckling it softly, swirling my tongue around it, her hand found it's way into my hair, holding me while I continued to enjoy pleasuring her. Soft moans escaped Sandy's lips, as my mouth drifted from her left nipple, across the valley of her cleavage to the tip of her right nipple which I nipped at lightly. She crushed my face into the softness. I had know the joy of having my breast stimulated, now I am learning the joy and the pleasure my mouth is able to bring to another woman.

Pulling me from her breast, looking into face her smile was so calming, hand still clutching my hair she brings my lips to hers. My arms fling around her neck I'm holding her tight to me, I suck her tongue into my mouth. Her hand releases my hair, her arms wrap around me holding me. Our kiss has become sloppy, our tongues dueling within our embrace, I moan throughout the encounter, my thong once more incapable of holding back my excitement. I feel her hands unclasping my bra. She has done that many a time, I'm not sure I could have done it so skillfully. My bra yes, another woman's, blindly, maybe not. She starts to slide the straps from my shoulders. Breaking our kiss, I move my arms quickly from around her neck and cross them in front of me in an embarrassing gesture stopping her from removing my bra, and revealing my girls. She releases the straps as I step back from her. A strange questioning look crosses her face, as though something is wrong.

"No, please, I want to show them to you," I whispered, breathlessly.

Standing proudly in front of Sandy, and grasping the straps I slowly pull them down my arms, letting my bra fall to the floor between us, revealing my girls to her. My small, swollen pink areoles and tiny hard nipples, perched atop my size C breasts, the white skin surrounded by the tan lines of my two piece bathing suit top.

She smiles, "Darling they are beautiful".

"Liar," I'm smiling at her, "But that is a lie you may tell me forever."

Pulling me to her our lips again meet, kissing her has become something I could live with forever. Her hands find my breasts, mine hers, we play with each other's tits while we stand in the middle of the compartment of a moving train, making out with a lust I had never encountered. Her essence, her soft touch, her taste all combine to make me feel light headed, I can't believe what is happening, I'm lost in the thrill of the moment.

She breaks away, "Darling, we must figure out how to set up the bed," smiling at me she continues, "I don't want you collapsing on the floor again, I would much rather you're laying safely on the bed the next time I get you off."

Shaking my head in agreement, I ask, "Do you have any idea how to go about setting up the bedding?"

"Well, the porter is supposed to return and take care of that." Laughing she continues "But, I can't believe you want to see him again, and I have no desire to share you with him, or any other person. We will have to figure it out. I'm positive the two of us are smart enough to complete this task. I know there is a way to set up two upper berths, or one larger lower bed. Let's look for the solution."

It felt different, here in this room with a woman, both of us mostly naked, moving about looking for a solution for a bed so we could continue our tryst. I couldn't take my eyes off of her, watching her, so beautiful, so sexy, her boobs bouncing around as she searched for the solution.

She turns to face me, hands on her hips, "sweetie, this would go a lot quicker if you quit staring at my tits and ass and helped."

I burst out laughing, I had never been accused of staring at a woman's tits and ass before, so many new things, and new feelings. "I saw fresh linens in the closet, top shelf, and I think that both couches must open up to form a single bed."

Sandy bent over at the end of the couch, "I found a lever, I think it is a release."

Pulling up on it, it's a wonder I heard the catch let go. My thoughts were on her ass, the lacy black fabric of her panties stretched tight across her cheeks, the top of her crack just visible to me, I wanted to strip them away, to run my tongue up her valley, to kiss her ass cheeks, I had never wanted to perform this act on anybody, but god, I so wanted to lick and kiss her ass, to make her quiver, but it was still hidden from me.

"Kelly," I heard the smile in her voice, "stop looking at my ass and help me fold this couch out, or you'll never get the chance to get into my panties."

Still staring at her bottom, I had to suppress my desire to give her a playful slap.

I bent over at the other couch finding the lever, I pulled it releasing the couch. I did not see it coming, but I did feel the playful slap to my bare ass cheek. It was not the hard spank to get my attention of the previous strike, no it was a slight hit, revealing that our affair had taken on a much different tenor. The "ouch" that escapes my mouth has a fun tone to it. I turn into her, her arms encircling me, our lips once more meeting, our tongues intwined, Sandy is correct we may never get this bed into position before we consummate our affair.

The bed finally in place, the linens installed, we stand at the end of the bed and admire our work. Sandy reaches out and shoves me backwards falling onto the freshly made bed, I look up at her, opening my arms, spreading my legs, I invite her to take me.

"Not just yet, sweetie, I've got to pee." She heads for the bath, I watch her sway her hips as she enters the bath closing the door behind her.

Strangely I want to get up and watch, an odd desire, something I wouldn't consider of someone I've just met, yet there the desire is. Am I seriously this comfortable being with her. Suddenly I'm scared. Laying spread out in a welcoming way. I'm fantasizing about what's to come, I don't have a clue what I've gotten myself into. So far Sandy has become far more desirable than Miss Sandy was, yet, Miss Sandy was so capable she took charge and I gave her my all. I was very comfortable giving into her, it was so very sexy. Now, well now, I just don't know.

You look slightly perplexed", Sandy notices me, as she walks from the bathroom, "Something on your mind."

She is so very sexy standing there in her black panties, her white breasts, her smile warms me up, all my misgivings dissipate in a matter of seconds. I stretch my arms out towards her silently inviting her to take me, to make me hers. My legs spread, Sandy approaches me with a seductive smile on her face she place one knee on the bed followed by the other and walks her knees between my legs. The look of joy on her face, she falls forward on to her hands, with her arms locked, landing just under my pits. Reaching towards her my hands lock behind her neck, her face is alive with genuine desire.