I Decide to Take the Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kelly, you are so sexy, I'm going to eat you up."

She lowers her body onto mine, our mouths once more engage in a lust filled kiss, my mind swirls with desire. My legs wrap themselves around hers, my hand caress her soft back, sliding down under the waist band of her panties, filling themselves with soft flesh of her shapely ass. She presses her pubic mound into mine and slowly rubs us together. She breaks our kiss, arches her back, my hands pull her ass into me, the contact is exciting, my temperature raises as she humps me slowly and ever so gently.

"God", I moan, almost unintelligible, "Sandy, you're fucking me, fuck me baby, god please fuck me."

Her pace quickens, her breathing has increased, and become deeper. I'm watching her face, eyes closed, mouth open, head thrown back, she is enjoying what she doing. I'm enjoying what she is doing to me, as I pull her closer, my nails digging into the cheeks of her white ass, our pubic mounds grinding into each other. My erect clit causing my arousal to increase as she assaults it with hers. I can tell she is getting closer to that moment she seeks, the moment when an orgasm takes over her being, that marvelous feeling that will flood her body taking on a life of its own, causing undeniable pleasure for her. I want that for myself. Watching her orgasm build within her, so unbelievable, so sexy, I want it for her, Sandy is seconds away.

Her eyes open, she relaxes, she's staring down on me, "not so soon baby girl."

Leaning back on her bent knees, her thighs and ass now resting on her calf's and feet, she lifts my legs up and rests them on her shoulders. Her hands slide down my thighs taking hold of the waist band of my beleaguered thong, pulling it up my legs and off of my feet, my swollen pussy now laid open to her. The smile that forms, causes her eyes to twinkle.

"Ah! a ginger, your quite the gooey mess down here aren't you."

Still clutching my underwear, she brings them to her face, her smile deepens, I immediately know the reason for it.

"I detect a slight hint of perfume the same fragrance I noticed along the nape of your neck and between your pretty titties." The smile in her voice, "I owe you a thousand dollars."

She drops my panties to the floor. Her hands move up my torso, softly taking my breast into their grip, "God, they are so cute, I just love them," her red fingernails pinching my small nipples.

Her ministrations have cause me to gasp in anticipation, I've often referred to my nipples as mini clits, and she knows just how to play them. My back arches towards her, the feeling of her pinching fingertips is driving my arousal, a constant stream of moans escape my lips, my head rolls from side to side, ecstasy can not be far away. Sandy's right hand lets go of my breast, landing on the inside of my left thigh it slides softly down the inside of my leg. My anticipation grows, my breathing increases, as her hand comes closer to my needy cunt. She touches me,... she slides fingers inside me... I gasp, she gathers my goo on her fingertips, brings them to her mouth, I watch as she tastes me, a smile of approval appears. Suddenly I wonder how she would taste, the thought hadn't accrued to me, but now? Returning to my gaping womanhood she slides her fingers inside me, my world is falling into ecstasy once more. Her fingertips find my G-spot, they swirl about. Many a lover has fingered me before, but none with such authority, she knows just where and exactly how to stimulate me, "I" can't even perform what she is doing to me. A quick thought passes through my head, "only a woman." While her right hand fingers work my G-spot, her left hand my nipple, I'm quivering beneath her. My eyes closed, my hips undulating, my mind spins towards another previously unattainable orgasm, I feel the warmth of her breath between my legs. Her tongue touches the tip of my clitoris, I gasp, I scream, I grab her hair, maybe I say "OH GOD", or maybe "OH SHIT", most likely it was not something I would want my mother to hear. The orgasm spreads from my pussy throughout my body, it spreads from my mind to heaven, nothing has ever equaled the feelings I'm experiencing. I don't pass out but I'm not in the same world. My hand intwined with her hair, I hold her tight as she runs her tongue over my clit, down between the folds of my lips, and back up. Her tongue withdrawn, she suckles my erect clit. I moan loudly, as the second orgasm just as intense, takes my breath away. My body is wracked with orgasmic contractions, my eyes closed, I'm gasping for air, ecstasy has found a home.

She releases my legs, they fall to the bed, her head still between my legs her twinkling eyes watch me through my pubic hair, she's kissing my pussy ever so softly as I return to earth. My breathing is slowing, my breaths returning to normal, I'm completely drained.

"Hey sweetie, are you still alive?" She asks as her face becomes more visible.

I answer by spreading my arms inviting her to join me in my recuperation. Softly she lays on top of me our eyes melting into each other's, she kisses me ever so softly, I can taste myself on her lips, I'm able to smell my excitement spread across her face. I wrap my arms around her and hold her never wanting to let go.

I want to drift off in complete contentment, but I so want to eat her, I want to enjoy her taste, to drink in her womanly scent.

"Sandy, dear, may I pleasure you, I've never done it before, but can I eat your pussy? I so want to make you come, I need to please you, if you'll let me, please?"

"Of course, if you're up to it, I would love for you to bury your face between my legs and get me off."

Looking into her beautiful green eyes, her glasses still in place, my hand on the back of her neck my fingertips tickling the short hairs, I pull her to me, and kiss her lips.

I move to kissing her neck, and run my tongue into her ear, whispering to her, "Sandy, please, roll onto your back, I want so badly to kiss down your body and then to bury my face between your legs. I want to taste you, to make you come."

Her lacy black panties are still in place, "I suppose you want me to remove these"? Sandy asks as she begins to comply with my request.

"No, I can remove them for you."

But, it's too late with great dexterity and in one swift motion the panties are off, she's also done that more than once. She flings them over her head, they become caught on the top of the shade, not making it to the floor, she giggles.

"I'm pretty sure I couldn't do that agin in a million years."

Sandy, rolls over to lay on her back, her arms crossed above her head. I kneel beside her, her flawless alabaster skin stretched out before me, her soft breasts with their hard, erect nipples, spread out across her chest, as they have a want to do. I peek to look between her legs but she has them together all I can see is the trimmed chestnut colored pubic hair. This is something totally new for me, yes I have had many a lover waiting for me to perform, this was different, she is a female, a beautiful woman, her green eyes watching me. Where do I begin I've never even thought about this situation, well maybe on occasion with my hand between my legs and my mind filled with fantasies, but this was real. I leaned over, my blonde hair cascading down on to her chest, and covering my face. My mouth finds her left nipple so very hard. I lightly suck it into my mouth. My mind tells me I can do this, I know exactly what and how I like to have my nipples played with, I will attempt to make her happy with what makes me happy. It seems to come natural, my hands join in the process. Her skin is so soft, not the hairy chest I'm use to playing with. And her essence, oh my, she smells so good, it is not the musky smell I'm accustomed to, but a much different scent, dare I say it, the scent of a woman. I want to inhale the source so my mouth drifts up to her shaved arm pit, I have never done this with any lover, my tongue slide across the slight stubble, and then I breath in. Yes, oh god yes, her essence is strong and wonderful at the same time.

She bursts out laughing and shoves my head away, "No tickling."

Spurred on by the wonderful aroma lodged in my nose, and forever in my memory, my mouth moves further down her torso my tongue stops to probe her bellybutton, a fashionable "innie," I'm rebuked once more.

"No tickling."

My hands have reached her thighs, I spread them open, slowly, my eyes fixed on her pubic hair as she helps spread her legs. I crawl over her right leg so I am now knelling between them, my eyes never leave the sight of her womanhood, it blossoms into view as her legs spread further apart. I've never seen another woman so up close and personal. I get the feeling I'm going to get a lot more personal. I push my hands softly up her body, they reach her breast, while stroking them and lightly pinching her nipples, I lean my face over, into her pubic hair. Once more I inhale, her scent, it is so much more musky than earlier, but oh so feminine and intoxicating, my own arousal is growing once more. My lips close around a thatch of hair and I pull ever so lightly, I'm rewarded with an appreciative moan. I stretch out so I'm now laying between her legs. She lifts her knees up giving me more room. Working lower into her womanhood the moisture of her excitement becomes more prevalent, my tongue slips between the soft swollen lips, I get my first taste, it's so yummy, slightly salty and creamy. I try to savor it, but a hand to my head pushes me deeper into her vagina, my tongue begins to lick and swirl and manipulate her most intimate privacy. God, I love it. The hand holds me in place while she begins to undulate her hips grinding herself into my face, my tongue works hard to find that magical spot, but Sandy knows what she wants, I have been regulated to object as she masturbates against me.

She lets go of my hair "Kelly sweetie, come up here, lay flat on the bed."

I'm her obedient lover, and find myself laying under her, she kisses me deep and long, tasting herself in my mouth, her honey is spread all over my face. She reaches down and takes my right thigh and bends my leg, my knee now off the bed she maneuvers herself so my leg is between hers, her wet cunt now pressed against the skin of my elevated thigh. She resumes kissing me, my arms are wrapped around her holding her, I don't want to let go as she uses my leg to stimulate herself. She breaks away from my face, her sweet nectar now spread across her face too, her pussy still humping my leg. Her breathing has increased in nature, deeper and faster.

"Oh god, baby I'm coming".

There's something else, but it's muffled as she lowers her face into the nape of my neck, then bites me, not a painful bite just an appreciating one. Her muffled moans lost to all, as the orgasm finally concludes sweeping through her. She slowly moves off of me, still on my back, she laying on her side next to me. Her head laying on her left arm, her eyes watching me. Right arm draped across my chest, fingers playfully dancing across my left nipple, contentment seems to be in order.

Looking into her eyes, the silence is finally broken, "That was unbelievable, is it always like this? I mean it was so different from any of my other lovers, it was so awesome?" I ask "can we do it again?"

"Calm down baby girl, you maybe ready for more, but, we should take it easy, it's becoming late, and there is something I need to talk to you about."

My mind is going a mile a minute, I really don't hear her, "Do you have a strap on you could fuck me with? I would so love to watch you come, you can come while you're fucking me, with it, can't you"?

"Yes, to both of your questions, I do own several strap ons, and it is possible to come while using one". Sandy's tone becomes very serious, "I have something I have to talk to you about".

"What could be so serious, we have just met," I ask?

"Do you know a woman name Sally"?

My mood has suddenly changed, she couldn't be talking about my Sally.

"A wicked southern drawl?" Sandy asks.

It has to be my Sally, but how, "Texas, Sally Shorter, my personal assistant?" I ask?

"Texas?" Sandy repeats?

"Yes, If it is my Sally, she works for me. Her southern drawl is from Texas."

Sandy has removed her arm, and is now sitting up, "I don't want you to get mad, but I have to tell you something."

"You may not want me to get mad? But, what could my Sally have to do with you?" I'm now sitting up.

Sandy moves off the bed she is standing looking at me, her demeanor has become so very serious.

"Sandy, what the fuck?" I have become a little scared, something is not right.

"Please, don't get mad, but here goes," Sandy is dead serious. "She hired me to seduce you."

Silence.

"She did what?" I ask, something has gone terribly wrong.

"She hired me to seduce you." Sandy has moved standing at the end of the bed.

"I heard that, you're a prostitute? A whore?" I'm yelling at her now, "I was just a trick to you, someone you could just fuck, get your jollies off, collect your fee and laugh all the way to the bank, you fucking bitch! You probably don't give a shit about me, why the hell would you care if I get mad?"

She just stares at me. I'm furious, my rage is building, my hands ball into fist.

"Don't you have anything to say, you fucking cunt"? I'm crying now.

"It was not suppose to be like this", she answers.

"Like what? What are you talking about, you're a whore, what else is suppose to happen? You fucked me, now get the hell away from me. Leave me alone, I hate you."

I didn't even realize what was happening, but I was off the bed, lunging at her, my fist up, I pound her chest, not once, but twice. The third attack she grabs both of my wrists, stopping me. Our eyes meet, I see tears in her eyes, I've hurt her, not physically, but I have broken her heart, like she has broken mine. She shoves me back on to the bed. I'm crying hysterically.

"Leave me alone." I'm shouting at her, "Get the hell away from me."

"As you wish." It would be the last words we would say to each other.

Sandy stares at me as we share a final look. I'm laying on the bed, balled up in a fetal position my crying is uncontrollable, what happened tonight? I fell in love and hate in a matter of hours. I do not hear her collect her things and leave.

A thousand thoughts go through my head, why would Sally hire her? She couldn't possibly know about my husband leaving me. I had talked to her many times about my desires, but I had never been overly serious about wondering what it would be like to be in love with a woman, to be bisexual, could she have misunderstood me? We had joked about my taking the train, maybe getting lucky. Oh Sally what did you do?

The alarm went off, I had about an hour until the train arrived at my stop. I hadn't slept, I had only cried. I pressed the snooze button several times, until, I only had about 30 minutes. I made my way naked to the bathroom, turned on the water, took care of my business, and stepped into the shower. I washed away her dried essence from my leg, I washed away the dried excitement from between my legs. I washed her from my face, the aroma still there, the heat from the water reigniting it. I could not wash away the tears, they kept flowing, much quieter now but still there. I dressed in clean underwear an old t-shirt, and jeans. My bag packed, less my thong from last night, she had taken them, either as a memento of her conquest, or a treasure of a memory she didn't want to forget. I did not know which, but I hoped it was because she wanted to remember me. I could not want to believe I was just another conquest.

As the train came to a stop at the station, I opened the compartment door, turned to say goodbye. There, still stuck to the shade, her black panties. I stepped back into the room walked over, reached up and removed them. I held them in my hand, still damp, I brought them to my face, I will never forget. I slipped them into my bra. The tears flowed anew as I walked away.

Two weeks had gone by, Sally was very worried about her boss. Something must have gone terribly wrong. Sandy, the woman she had hired, to seduce Kelly, had returned the money to Sally's account. Sandy had become impossible to get a hold of, just disappeared. Things in the office were coming to a stand still, not a good thing. Sally knew her boss had not attended her conference in Florida, instead she had rented a car, just off the train, returning it two days later to a location just down the road from her house. Sally knew about Kelly's husband leaving her, the bastard had told her. He was of no use though, as he had no idea where she might be. Sally had been by Kelly's house several times but there was absolutely no sign of her.

The phone just kept ringing, finally it was picked up, "leave me the fuck alone, I don't want to speak to any of you. I'm not in the fucking business any more, go find someone else to treat you like shit. I don't give a shit how much money you have, leave me the fuck alone". The voice stopped bitching. Silence.

"Sandy?" A quiet voice asked.

Silence...

"Please, Kelly, don't hang up, please," Sandy pleaded " please."

...