I Decide to Take the Train

Story Info
A young woman hopes to get lucky on an overnight train trip.
10.9k words
4.55
17.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The conference was being held in Orlando Florida, I was excited to attend, and had been asked to speak on a topic I only knew too well. I had been a pharmaceutical engineer for the entirety of my professional career, and the new drug I had perfected was going to make a big splash on the drug market.

Normally I would fly but I thought an overnight trip on a train would be fun. I was not in a hurry and could use the time to relax or maybe even with a bit of luck, find an attractive man and get lucky. A fantasy that had fueled many a masturbation session.

I pushed through the revolving door into the interior of Amtrak's D.C. Union Station. The lobby was huge, open and more then a bit crowded. Finding the ticket counter might not be easy, but my height made looking over peoples heads a little easier. Several moments latter I discovered the signage pointing me in the right direction.

Approaching the ticket counter, a young man with a very pleasant attitude and smile was reluctant to inform me, "Sorry all of them are booked," after I requested a private sleeping compartment,

Disappointed, I paid for a regular seat. After getting my ticket and turning to leave, I walked right into her, "excuse me," I said.

Something about her caught my attention, she was probably a little older than my 32 years, could it be the way she was dressed? A beautiful tailored suit with a pencil skirt. I loved her shoes, leopard skinned heels. Was it her demeanor? The air of confidence she projected was obvious in her style and posture. Or the smile she gave me? My disappointment about not getting the accommodations I wanted, still pervasive in my mind, without thinking, I returned her smiled.

Sitting down in the lobby to wait for the boarding call, I was thinking maybe flying would be a better choice, I was not the least bit happy with the prospect of sitting in a chair for the long ride.

"Here's a ticket, a sleeping compartment has become available." Looking up, It was the same young man from the ticket counter. He approached me, and handed me a ticket saying, "It's all paid for, you can get a refund for your other ticket at the counter before the train leaves".

I thanked him, and rose to return to the counter. It took a while to complete the refund, and with the train already boarding. I hustled to the platform. Stepping into the first available open train car door, I walked down through the cars looking for my compartment.

Having trouble finding it, I had to ask the conductor, "All the way to the back of the train, in first class," he replied, with a smile. I could feel his eyes on my posterior as I walked past.

The train began to pull out of the station with a slow lurch and as I made my way down the corridor I thought for the first time, how did my ticket get paid for?

It was a fleeting thought and I didn't give it a second thought. Making my way through the train, passed the rows of chairs, I noticed the farther I traveled, it seemed the sleeping compartment had gotten noticeably larger.

Reaching the last car I was stopped by an attendant, an attractive young girl in an Amtrak uniform, "Ticket please miss," showing her my ticket as she requested, she lead me down the corridor to compartment 302.

"This is your room, miss, enjoy your trip. If you need anything just ask, 1st class has a porter available 24 hours." Leaving me in the corridor she turned and walked away.

I turned the knob, and walking into the compartment I noticed a pair of stocking clad women's legs, stretched out across from one couch to the other. I recognized the shoes right away.

I heard her voice,"I was afraid you didn't make it, would you like to share my compartment with me?"

The leopard skin open toed heels told me who she was, the woman from the ticket counter, but she did not have the same clothes on, in fact I was staring at her legs and I could see the bare skin just above the tops of her black stockings.

"No," I answered, "I don't know you, and I don't want to sleep with you, I wanted a private compartment." I was mad what was going on?

"Oh honey you should be so lucky to sleep with me, but if you don't want to share my compartment, there is always the chairs in coach, you'll look like shit in the morning, but at least you will have gotten a few minutes of sleep," She replied with a demeaning tone.

"I thought this was a single compartment, now I have to share it with you," I was still pissed, but the idea of sleeping out in a chair was not going down well.

"Honey, there are two beds, and if you think you have something I have never seen, there is a curtain that goes down the middle for privacy, now make up your mind I would love to order room service, and a bottle of champagne," she was becoming demanding.

My mind was going through all the possibilities, but the thought of sleeping in a chair was what made me say, "Okay if you don't mind I will stay."

"Now darling, if I minded would I have invited you and paid for your ticket."

Question answered but, why? I had a feeling the evening would provide the answer.

"There is a closet behind that door," she continued, pointing to a small door on the right just as you walked into the compartment, "You may store your bag in there. There is a bathroom with a shower behind that door," pointing to another much larger door to the left, "If you want to get cleaned up before dinner. But make it snappy, because I am hungry" her tone was more commanding than friendly.

I wonder what I have gotten myself into, that chair out in one of the cars was sounding just a little more friendly. Reaching into my suitcase I took out my toiletries, opened the door to the closet and placed my bag inside, closing the door. I then opened the bathroom door and stepped inside. God, it was so nice, and on a train too. Quickly washing my hands, I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair. I took a deep breath and walked out ready to eat with this woman.

I introduced myself, "My name is Kelly."

She looked up from her menu, "I know who you are from the ticket counter," she replied and then in a much nicer voice and with a smile she said, "my name is Sandy, but you will call me Miss Sandy."

"Are you a school teacher?" I asked.

She laughed "No my dear, I just like to be called Miss Sandy, and if you are lucky you may find out why."

I wanted to sit down on the couch, but she was making no effort to move as she went back to reading the menu. I ended up siting next to her shoes, still attached to her legs stretched out between the two couches. It was the first time I really got a chance to look at her. I didn't want to stare, but she had a very pretty face, green eyes, behind large glasses, with just the right touch of makeup. Brunette hair cut very fashionable just touching her shoulders, her lipstick red lips stood out nicely with her pale healthy colored skin. She had on a gold colored house coat, the only way I know how to describe it, and it covered what looked like a very expensive black lacy bustier, hiding what appeared to be very sharply breasts. No straps holding her stockings up. Her legs were not crossed and I could see she had on matching panties. The strangest thing was that she had on black leather gloves, she was holding the menu with black gloves on.

"Why are you staring at me," she asked with out moving the menu away from her face, "Are you hungry," again still holding the menu up.

"I am hungry, is there another menu around" I asked, with out getting much of a reaction from her.

After a short silence, she lowered the menu looked right at me, "I am going to order you a baked chicken breast, and a salad with no dressing." I was given no choice.

"I like dressing on my salad." I was taken aback by her attitude, and demeanor, she was being very bossy.

She looked right at me and smiled right through me, "You are a very striking woman, in your sun dress. I bet all the men just fall all over themselves to take you out to dinner, but tonight you are having dinner in my room and I think you will have salad with no dressing".

I watched and listen while she ordered a steak, baked potato, and a salad with blue cheese dressing for herself. Then a baked boneless, skinless chicken breast for me and a salad no dressing. A pitcher of water and a bottle of champagne completed her order. She hung up the phone and looked at me, I felt uncomfortable she had a very domineering air about her, but also a sexy vibe that I could not explain. Sex appeal, I believe would be the proper description. I was not able tell her intentions, and I am usually very good at reading people.

"So Kelly, why are you going to Florida, I see you have removed your wedding ring, are you running away, to a secret lover you do not wish your husband to know about," it was a demand to know, more than a question.

"No, I have a business conference, and I wanted to relax on the trip, so I decided to take the train, that's all, and my wedding ring is at the jewelers."

My reply was more of an apology then a statement, she was having a weird effect on me, I am normally a very confident person, but right now I felt vulnerable and a bit scared. Not scared for my life, but scared because she was very imposing and somehow she had the upper hand, a position I normally have in conversations. My god, I just let her order my dinner for me, something I did not want, but said nothing when it occurred.

"I think you were hoping to find a man to spend the night with on the train, but you must have been heart broken when you could not get a room, poor planning on your part. What were you going to do sit in the bar and hope some guy was going to take you into his room and fuck you?" She practically spit those words at me, looking at me in disgust. "Just think how lucky you are to have me save your cute ass from some sloppy old slob in the bar".

How could she know that, it's true I was hoping to get lucky. I had spent extra time, sparing nothing in getting ready. I had shaved my legs, and trimmed my pubic hair, shaved the hair from around my areoles, and my arm pits. I had done my make up the way I think I looked best. My favorite lip gloss in my favorite color, my hair just perfect. I had, had my nails and toes done.

"No, I wasn't hoping to meet a man, I am a married woman." It came out all wrong, I was a terrible liar. "I was going to eat, read a book and relax."

"Honey, you are a terrible liar, look at you, nobody wears such a pretty dress, and that soft cashmere sweater, on a train to travel all night. The come fuck me heels, they probably make you taller than most of the men on the train. I observe people, you are dressed to attract a man. I bet you have your sexiest matching underwear on, and I will give you a thousand dollars if you sprayed perfume on your pussy". She said it with a knowing look.

Was it that obvious, "Your wrong I am a happily married woman" that was a lie he had left me two weeks prior, "And I would never even think of such a thing. And why would I tell you if I sprayed perfume down there. Maybe I should go."

"Fine, get your lying cute ass out of here, there is a fat guy in the next compartment, he would give you a thousand dollars just to watch you take off your clothes, go on, leave."

"Your mean," but I could not get up, how did she know, and why could I not get up? There was something about her, she had a hold on me. I could not take my eyes off her.

The knock on the door broke the spell, "That would be our dinner, why don't you answer it, eat the dinner I have paid for, that way you won't have to sit across the table from some slob, and pretend you are having a good time."

I stood and walked to the door. Sandy, stood and pulled her house coat closed and watched. I opened the door up and the porter, a black overweight middle aged man, push the table in, parking it between the two couches. The table was set with linen table cloth, and matching napkins, fine china and a full set of silverware, the porter returned to the corridor and rolled in another cart with the food stored inside. He started to get the food out.

"Wait, she can get the food." Turning towards me she ordered me, "Kelly, get the food out, you know what I am having, place the food on the table." I looked over at her "NOW, I'm hungry" she ordered, the porter seemed amused, he had a big smile on his face.

"All right Sandy," I answered.

"What did you call me," she practically shouted, I looked at her, "What did you call me, what did I tell you to call me!"

It took me several seconds to realize what it was she was demanding. "All right Miss Sandy."

I could not believe what I was doing I proceed to place the items on the table, the porter seemed to be enjoying himself as he told me where things were in the cart. I came upon the bottle of champagne, the porter reached for it, to open.

"No, she will take care of that. Kelly place the bottle on ice and finish up."

Upon completion he handed Sandy a bill, she signed it, and returned it to the porter, "Thank you ma'am," While moving to push the cart out the door, he looked at me and smiled, his eyes, settling on my tits.

"Kelly, close the door and lock it, I don't want to be disturbed." I did what I was told, turning back to the room Sandy had sat back down, "turn the lights down and light the candles," she had removed her house coat, leaving her dress only in her bustier, panties, stockings and heels.

Oh my god, what had I gotten myself into, she was going to try and seduce me, she was beautiful and sexy, more sexy then I could ever be, she exuded sex appeal.

"I have to leave, I can't do this" I stammered.

"You can't eat dinner? I'm confused what is it you can't do my dear? Light the candles? Turn the lights down? Do has you are told, and sit down!" Miss Sandy ordered.

I was torn, she excited me and scared the shit out of me. She was a woman, all woman. I did not have sex with women, but I could feel that I had become wet. What was going on, what should I do?

"What is it you think you can't do," she asked again, a little nicer.

"I can't have sex with you," I said quietly.

"What did you say, I can't hear you," Sandy asked

Looking up and right at her, her eyes demanding an answer, "I can't have sex with you."

"Sex with me? What in the world are you talking about, I asked you to turn the lights down and light the candles, sit down, and eat. What does that have to do with sex?"

"You are sitting there in your lingerie" I answered quietly.

"I like to be comfortable, what does that have to do with sex, if you want to take your sweater off, and your pretty dress, if that will make you feel more comfortable, please do so. Now please light the candles and sit down, I am hungry."

I pick up the matches and slowly light the candles, she watches me the whole time. I am not sure what is going on, I'm confused. I slide the dimmer switch down and the room becomes darker. The room now having a romantic look and feel to it.

"Now remove your sweater, and sit down," her voice has taken on a demanding tone once more.

Slipping out of my sweater I place it on the couch. Sitting down I was directly across from her, the dinner table between us.

Sandy is staring at me. "Kelly, you really are an incredible looking woman, look up at me I want to see your face." I lift my head up and look directly into her eyes, she smiles, I am put more at ease just form her look. "Why don't you open the bottle of champagne and pour yourself a glass?"

Picking up the bottle I remove the foil and the wire, grasping the cork I begin to slowly work the cork out of the bottle. It pops with just the slightest sound, like it is supposed to. The sound of a contented woman.

I offer to pour some in her glass, she refuses, "Thank you dear, but I don't drink, I got it for you. You did say you wanted to relax."

She was right about that, so I pour myself some and drank it down quickly, It tasted so good. Just what the doctor ordered, although I consumed it so fast it is a wonder I could taste it at all.

As we began eating, our conversation mostly consisted of me talking about myself, I found her easy to talk to, yet a demanding presence. I found myself calling her Miss Sandy, I don't know why, it just fit.

She finished her dinner, I was still eating, "Clean up this mess dear!" it was an order.

"I'm not done yet" I replied, quickly adding "Miss Sandy."

"Did I ask you if you were done, clean up this mess, and finish your champagne," not an angry demand, but an order all the same.

I automatically reply "Yes Miss Sandy," standing up, I am unsteady, the wine has begun to effect me, I pick up my glass and finish it. I start to pick up dishes.

"All of it," she exclaimed "finish all of your champagne."

My glass is empty, so I didn't understand. "I have, my glass is empty, Miss Sandy" I stated in a questioning tone.

"There is still wine in the bottle, take the bottle and drink all of it, finish it up as fast as you can, and clean this mess up, NOW!" This was an order.

Picking up the bottle, I start to drink, "faster, don't stop," she commands.

As I do some spills out of my mouth on to my chin, and my dress. I try to lower the bottle to take a break, but Sandy reaches out and tilts it back up, "Finish it! "Faster!" more spills. I am practically choking. Finally finishing, I go to wipe my face. "Don't touch it, let it drip off your chin", I stand in front of her, I have spilled quit a bit, as the wine runs from my chin down my neck, down my chest, into my cleavage, to the top of my dress. A smile comes to her face, "look at you dear, you have made a made mess on your cute little sun dress. Take it off before it gets stained!" the last part of her statement is an order.

The champagne has really take a hold, I am buzzed, but I know I do not want to take my dress off in front of her. I am unsteady my head is clouded, what am I doing?

"Turn around, I'll unzip you", another order.

"No, I can't take my dress off," I say defiantly.

"No, what?" Sandy replies as she suddenly stands up.

"No Miss Sandy, I can't take my dress off," I'm looking straight at her, her face has taken on a demanding look.

"Can't take your dress off, or won't take it off," her look softens, "So you can wash it before it stains." I don't believe her.

Grabbing my shoulders, Sandy turns me around, pulling my zipper part of the way down, she pulls the wide straps from my shoulders to the top half of my arms, trapping them to the sides of my body. Sandy turns me back around to face her, looking straight into my eyes and deep into me.

"My dear, remove your dress now!"

I am scared, she has taken over me, I don't want to, but I know I will. Sitting back down Sandy watches me as I undress in front of her. Sliding the dress from my arms and across my hips it falls to the floor. I could not believe I gave her permission for anything, what was I thinking. Here I am, standing in my bra and thong in front of this incredibly sexy woman promising her anything. I watch as Sandy stands up, and walks towards me. She walked right up to me, took my face, a hand on each cheek, her thumbs below my jaw and kissed me. I threw my arms around her, and kissed her back.

Before I could tell if I enjoyed it, her hands left my face, grab my boobs and pushed me away. "Did I say you could kiss me?" I was confused and hurt, did she not want me, why had she kissed me.

"Did I say you can kiss me?" she asked again.

"No Miss Sandy, I wanted to" I replied.

"You wanted to? This is not about what you want, this is about what I want, do you understand?" Her face was right in mine, for the first time I could smell her cologne, she smelled so good. Sandy reached up with one hand and grabbed my chin looking into my eyes she said again "Do you understand me?" I was looking into her eyes, I shook my head yes. "That's not how you answer me," her grip on my chin increased, it hurt, "Do you understand me?" She hissed.