I Did It

Story Info
Son seduced his mom with dad at home.
5.7k words
4.32
116.1k
146
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zorkhan
zorkhan
77 Followers

Author's Note: All characters engaging in sexual relationships or activities are 18 years old or older.

My name is Mark and I am 19 years old. I live with my mother Meg and my father Steve in a small apartment in the city center. We are a happy, loving family.

My father is an older man, much older than my mother. He's a decent man, a man of traditional views. When I was born, he was 40 years old. He was always nice to me and I loved him very much.

My mother is 45 years old. She's a fat women - 5.2' high, with wide hips and large buttocks. Her tits are pretty big. Her legs are short and fat. Her face is pleasant and always smiling. Mom is a good person and a caring mother I've always loved immensely.

I never saw my mother in a sexual way, until the events that will change everything. A couple of months ago I came back from college to the apartment. I unlocked the door with my key and entered. The father was on his business trip, and mother said that day she planned to go to visit a friend. Since the apartment will be empty, I decided to return from the lecture earlier to watch a movie on TV. I entered the bathroom to wash my hands.

When I got out of the bathroom, I heard muffled sounds from the bedroom. I listened more carefully, the sounds were quiet and repeated at regular intervals. They sounded like sighs. I quietly approached the bedroom. The door was slightly opened and I could see my parents double bed. My mother was lying on her back in the middle of the bed. Her legs were spread wide and bent in her knees. Her feet were facing the door. However, I did not look at her foot. My eyes were fixed on Mom's crotch! Her lower body was completely naked. She didn't even have a skirt or panties. I watched my mother's bare pussy through the door. Mom pushed a large white vibrator into the pussy!

She was in ecstasy and, probably because of the buzzing vibrator, she didn't hear when I entered the apartment. In a slight rhythm, she pushed and pulled a vibrator from her pussy, sighing loudly at every push. Her pussy was hairy and very wet from excitement. I was watching hypnotized the scene in front of me. Mom started to increase speed of sticking the vibrator. Her sighs became more faster and louder. It was obvious she was approaching an orgasm. After few minutes of fast self-fucking, mom started cramping and twisting. All parts of the body are shaking in ecstasy. She came with long loud cries of pleasure. After half a minute of twitching, her body relaxed and the vibrator fell out of her pussy. The sheet under the pussy was wet with her juices.

Now, when Mom finished her masturbation session, could hear me. I quietly turned and got out of the hallway. I took my shoes and snuggled silently from the apartment, and locked the door quietly. Mom didn't find out she's been watched having her erotic game.

After that day, my life has completely changed. I started watching my mother not only as a mother, but also as a woman. Every time I encountered her in the apartment, I imagined her on a double bed with a vibrator stuck deep into her pussy. My dick would stiffen that I thought it would explode. I started feeling a sexual desire for my own mother!

Since then, I used every opportunity to watch my mother while undressing or dressing. I installed a hidden camera in the bathroom and I regularly recorded her while bathing. On several occasions, she fingered her pussy during shower.

After few months, I had a couple of hours of recorded material from the bathroom.

Soon I have realized I want to have sex with my mother! I was thinking about it for a while and started figuring the plan to make it happen.

I've always been close to my mom. Hugs and kisses were common between us. I decided to use that intimacy. To put my hugs kisses on a new, higher level. I will try to seduce my mother.

I began to touch my mom more often. When I was with her in a room or a hallway, I would hug her and kissed her into the cheek. It went good, every time she would give me a smile. I was careful not to do it when my father was in the room. I soon noticed that she began to return hugs and kisses. Sometimes, if I were sitting on a chair in my room, she would come to me from my back and hugged me. She would kiss me in the hair with a motherly kiss and smiled at me.

Then I started with compliments.

"Is this my wonderful mom?" I would say when I saw her in the kitchen.

"Yes it is, and is this my wonderful son?" she would answer my compliment.

Then I raised the compliments to a higher level.

"You look wonderful today. I have the most beautiful mom in the world." I told while she was in the kitchen.

"You mean, I look fat?" She replied smiling.

"I think you look wonderful. You are the most beautiful women in the world." I whispered into her ear.

She smiled. She didn't answer anything.

In the next days, I gave her more and more compliments. Most of these compliments were not compliments that the son would give to his mother. They were compliments that a man would give to a woman.

She felt something was wrong, that my behavior changed, but she didn't say anything. The compliments certainly did work, and after a few weeks she became more relaxed when I approached her and gave her a compliment. She would welcome me with a smile, expecting what I would say to her next.

Once Mom gets used to my compliments, I decided to take the next step. That step would be to, allegedly accidentally, I show my dick to my mother.

I waited for my father to go from the apartment and prepared for this next step. The plan was to wait for mom to enter the bathroom, not knowing that I was in the shower. When mom is inside I would, pretending not to know she is in the bathroom, get out naked from the shower and 'accidentally' show her my penis.

After half an hour I saw my mom collecting dirty laundry. I knew she would soon go to the bathroom to insert it in the washing machine.

I entered the bathroom silently, so Mom didn't know I'm there. I took my clothes off and entered the shower. Now I'll be waiting for mom. Due to a great excitement, my dick was hard as a rock. I can proudly say I have a pretty big dick. It's 8 inch long, and it is also very fat. When I have an erection, it gets hard like a stone.

A few minutes later, I heard my mom approaching the bathroom. I got wet, so it looked like I've just finished with my shower.

She entered the bathroom with dirty laundry in her hands. Since I closed the water in the shower, no sound came from it. She didn't see that I was in the bathroom and went up to the laundry machine. At that moment I opened the shower cabin door and went out. I was pretending to be looking for a towel. Stiff like a rod, my big dick swung between my legs. I pretended I didn't see mom in the bathroom.

When she saw me, she jerked. Dirty laundry fell out of her hand, and she sighed quietly. Her gaze went down to my stiff dick. She looked at it for a few seconds, like being hypnotized. Then I reached for a towel, and she looked away. The plan was done, my mother saw my dick. And by all judging, he liked it.

"Sorry Son, I didn't know you were in the bathroom." She said embarrassed. She looked down at the floor.

"Everything is fine mom." I told her calmly.

"You scared me." she said.

"Don't be afraid, I'm holing it!" I said with laughter.

She laughed shortly and went out of the bathroom.

I've become braver with my touches since then . When she was alone in the kitchen, I would approach her from behind and I would hug her. I would give her a couple of kisses in the neck and a couple of compliments. I made sure that my dick touched her butt. My dick was always hard, so she certainly felt that touch. She never said anything about those touches.

As the time passed, I was becoming braver in my advances towards my mother. I used every chance to touch and kiss her.

On one occasion, while Mom was nagged above the sink, I entered the kitchen. Her huge ass was facing toward me. I gently slapped her butt with my left hand. For a moment she freeze, and continued to wash the dishes in the sink. I repeated similar slap on her butt the next day when she washed the room floor. And then she paused for a moment and continued with her work.

After that, I started squeezing her ass. Every time I passed near her (of course, when dad wasn't around), I would put my hand on her butt and squeezed gently. She didn't react to this, nor did she warn me not to do it anymore. It has become a daily routine.

After a few days, I tried a little more aggressive approach. Mom was in the kitchen. I came to her back, squeezed her left butt cheek with my left hand and kissed her neck. I kneaded her butt with my left hand, then I put my right hand on her right butt cheek. After a few seconds she moved away and I lost contact with her butt.

"Don't." She said quietly. She looked at the sink all the time, not wanting to look into my eyes.

Two days later I repeated a similar thing while Mom was on the balcony. I approached her from behind and with both hands I grabbed her butt. I kneaded them for a few seconds, after which she moved away again. This time the touch lasted much longer.

One Saturday evening, father, mom and I watched a movie on TV. My father sat on the armchair, and Mom and I sat on the couch. Mom had a long nightgown that went under her knees.

It was night, and it started to be a little cold in the room. Mom began to complain that she was cold, so I went to get the blanket.

"Can we get under the blanket together, mom? I'm cold too." I said.

"Sure, come closer." she said, a bit reluctant. She knew that was just an excuse to be close to touch her.

I've been sitting on her right, in the middle of the couch. I hugged her, so our legs touched. Mom took the blanket and covered us both, so that only our heads were visible.

We watched TV. After 10 minutes I made my first move. I put my hand on her thigh. She didn't react to my touch. I started caressing her thigh. She stirred a little, but she didn't resist.

I became braver. I started to raise her nightgown, slowly, with his hand. When she realized what I was doing, she put her hand on my hand. I paused for a moment, then continued to slowly raise her nightgown. She didn't try to stop me, she just held her hand on mine. I came to the end of the nightgown and my palm touched the skin of her naked thigh.

The skin was very soft and gentle. I caressed her for a few minutes. She didn't do anything to stop me, she just held her hand on mine.

I became braver and I went toward the inside of her thigh. I felt she shook. She became tense, so I knew that I was closer to the border over which he wouldn't let me go. I decided to test where that limit is.

I caressed the interior of her thigh, and she squeezed my hand as if she wanted to tell me 'it's enough. Don't go any further.' I continued caressing for a few minutes. My hand was now on the inside of her thigh, and I heard a couple of silent sighs from her.

I started pulling the hand up, getting close to her crotch, and felt for her tension.

Finally, the little finger of my left hand touched the panties covering Mom's pussy. She shook hard, moved away from me and began to get up. As she stood up, she lowered her nightgown.

"I have to go to the toilet," she said and went out of the room.

I knew the party was over for the night, but I was very pleased with the progress. She didn't let me touch her pussy, but she also didn't anything to father. I took that as a sign that I can repeat it next evening.

The evening day we found ourselves in the same position. We watched TV, Mom and I on the couch. This time I was looking for a blanket. She didn't oppose, so we cover ourselves like the previous night.

As soon as we were covered, I put my hand on her thigh. This time she didn't put her hand on mine. I caressed her a few minutes and started moving towards the inside of the thighs and upwards. Soon my little finger touched her panty covered pussy, this time she did not react. She just shook a little.

For a few minutes I touched her panties covered pussy with a small finger. She just sighed quietly a couple of times.

I've got bolder, and put all my hand on her pussy. I felt it was very hot. She didn't do anything to prevent me. I started caressing her over the panties. I enjoyed it a lot, and her face got red. She suppressed the sighs that would surely alarm father sitting in the chair.

I soon felt the dampness on her panties. Her cunt began to leak juices. I continued with caress, and she occasionally sighed from pleasure.

I moved my hand up my and started to insert my fingers into her panties. She stiffened for a moment, then caught my hand with her hand. I paused for a moment, then continued to move my hand in her panties. Her pussy hair was curled around my fingers. I lowered my hand between mom's pussy lips. She shivered. I moved my fingers up and down the pussy lips. She's got very wet.

I caressed her for a few minutes, then I decided to go a step further. I started pushing my middle finger into her pussy.

Her hand, which was all on my hand, tightened her grip and pulled my hand off. I realized she wasn't ready for my invasion in her pussy yet. I stopped pushing the finger in her, and I continued to caress her pussy lips. She reduced a grip on my hand and let me continue touching her. I felt she enjoyed it, just like me.

Ten minutes later, the movie ended and his father got up from the chair. The entertainment for this night was over. Mom got up, straightened up her nightgown and removed the blanket from us. I moved away, hiding my huge erection.

"How did you like the movie?" I asked Mom.

Turned red, and answered softly "It was not bad."

The next few days I used every opportunity to touch my mother's ass. In the kitchen, I would squeeze her big butt with both my hands, sometimes for a few minutes. She didn't resist, she obviously liked my touches. I got to her from behind, and put my hands on her big saggy tits. She would let me squeeze it a few times, then move her upper body letting me know that I should break the contact.

On Saturday, we were in the living room again, watching the movie. Mom and I were covered with a blanket, with her sitting in the left. She was wearing a bottom pajamas and a t-shirt.

I immediately made my moves - I held her thigh with one hand, and reached for her butt with the other. She allowed my touches. I put my left hand off her thigh and put behind her back. I leaned back on her, and I put my right hand under her shirt. I soon felt her big warm tit in my hand. I started gently to squeeze it. I felt her stiff nipples under my fingers. I caressed it with my fingertips. Mom made silent sighs.

I slowly pulled my left hand into her panties and started caressing her butt. I felt she was very excited.

I moved my right hand down from her tits toward her panties. I got my hand in Mom's panties, and soon my hand touched her pubic hair. I started touching her pussy with my right hand, while my left hand caressed her butt. She sighed softly and made no move to stop me. I touched her for ten minutes. Her pussy got very wet.

I decided to try to go into her with my finger again. The middle finger of my right hand started pushing slowly into her pussy. She shook for a moment, but she let me go on. I pushed my finger in and out of her wet pussy, while I kneaded her butt with my left hand. She enjoyed my touch.

I took my left hand out of her panties and slowly lowered my pants. My stiff dick jumped out of the pants and touched the blanket. I took my mother's hand and put it on my dick. She gripped my cock with her hand and started massaging it slowly. We touched each other. As the time passed, we accelerated our movements, being quiet not to alarm dad. We soon got to close to the end.

I came first, ejecting long jets of hot sperm that splattered on the inside of the blanket covering mom and me. A few seconds later, Mom came with a silent sighs.

My father heard us and turned to us.

"What is it, Meg?" He asked.

"I've got a cramp from sitting." She replied, continuing to jerk my still rigid dick with her sperm covered hand.

The father turned and continued watching TV.

"It's getting late," Mom said, "I'm going to bed."

She whipped my sperm from her hand to the blanket, and I put my dick back into my pants. She got up slowly, and I got up after her. She brought a blanket with her bathroom to remove sperm stains. I went after her, and my father stayed in the armchair. I approached her from behind in the bathroom. I hugged her, my hands holding her breasts through the shirt. I kissed her on the neck.

"I love you mom. You're wonderful." I said softly into her right ear.

"I love you too, baby." She turned and kissed me in mouth.

It was a long and wet kiss, a kiss of a lover and not a kiss of mother and son. From that moment, I knew mom was mine.

I took a shower, taking off my sperm from my body, and got in my bed. I slept as a little baby, planning the next steps with my mom.

The next evening we were embraced again under the blankets, pretending to watch TV. Mom wore a nightgown this time, which reached to her knees. I raised the nightgown and my hand moved toward her crotch. When I came to her pussy, I realized she didn't wear panties. That made it much easier for me caress her pussy and push my finger into her pussy. I fingered her for half an hour, while she pumped my dick. We did it slowly, wanting to last as long as possible.

Before we came, Mom let out my dick and pushed my hand of her pussy. She lowered her nightgown and got up from the couch.

I looked at her, and she gave me a sign to follow her.

"I have to go to the bathroom." She told her father.

Father just shook his head. She disappeared in the hallway, on her way to the bathroom.

After a few minutes I got up too. I said I was going to go to the kitchen to eat something and I went out of the room. I've entered the bathroom.

She waited for me. When I entered and closed the door, she immediately got to me and hugged me. We kissed passionately. I felt she was very horny.

She lowered my pants on the floor and my huge hard dick jumped out in front of her. She took it in her hand and started to jerk it. Then she went down to her knees and put my hard dick in her mouth. My dick was long and fat, so she couldn't put all of it in her mouth. She started sucking me.

She sucked my dick hard, bringing me to the edge of orgasm. When she felt I'm about to come, she stopped sucking.

She got up from a kneeling position and got me to the toilet. She raised her nightgown, and her hairy cunt appeared in front of me.

She lifted her thick left leg on a toilet, holding her hands around my neck.

"Put it in me." She said quietly.

I got closer to her to her lined my dick to the entrance of her pussy. I pushed it, and my cock entered her dripping cunt.

I could not believe it! I was in my mom! My dick is in her pussy! My dream finally came true! I did it!

Her pussy was hot like a stove. Both of us were so horny. I pushed my dick all the way in mom, with a sigh of the ultimate pleasure. She welcomed me. I started slowly to pull out and push it again in my mom. My movements were badly coordinated because of the unpleasant position that did not allow the freedom of movement.

But it was not important to me. The fire of lust was burning in us and the only goal we had is to achieve orgasm.

Mom made silent sounds of pleasure, afraid the father in the living room will hear us.

After two or three minutes of pumping mother's pussy, I felt close to orgasm. When the culmination of our fucking came, I pushed my dick all the way in mom started to cum in her. I felt that she's cumming to. I filled her with my sperm. After a couple of jets, the cum began to run down her right leg. After we finished, we remained in that position a few seconds, and then we separated.

zorkhan
zorkhan
77 Followers
12