I Did It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed passionately.

"Go now, Dad can come and see us." She whispered quietly to my ear.

I dressed the pants and went out of the bathroom. Soon after I heard a sound of the shower from the bathroom, mom was washing the remains of my sperm from her body.

I couldn't sleep that night. I've been thinking of tonight events whole night.

'I fucked my mom!' The thought wouldn't come out of my head.

I fell asleep just before dawn.

The next couple of days I exchanged passionate touches with my mom at every opportunity I've got. I tried a couple of times to fuck her - once in the kitchen while she was leaning over the sink, and once in the bathroom while she was filling washing machine. Both times she refused me.

"Don't," she said "not now. It's not the time. Later."

The opportunity arose 3 days later. Father said he has to go to a three-day business trip. My heart skipped the beat when I heard that. Mom and I will be alone for three days!

The day of dad's departure came. That evening mom and I looked out the window of the apartment, watching dad entering the cab that should take him to the airport. All the time, while we watched, my hand was on Mom's ass.

When the taxi disappeared from sight, I said "The next three days will be our days."

Mom just smiled. She put her hand in my hair and kissed me on the lips. I accepted the kiss, and hugged my mother. After a few minutes we broke our kiss.

"Come. Let's go to the bedroom." mom said.

We went to the bedroom and started to undress. I realized it was the first time I see my mom completely naked. She was not tall women. She had short black hair. Her boobs were quite big, slightly hanged, with big nipples. Her legs were thick and her thighs were widening into a large, fleshy ass. Her cunt was covered with dense black hair.

She took my hand and lead me to bed. I was hard as a rock. She lied on her back and said to me to lie down on her. She spread her thick legs and bent her knees. I climbed on her and settled between her widespread legs.

My dick touched her hairy pussy. I moved so that the lower part of my dick was located between her pussy lips.

I moved the dick over her channel. Mom was very excited, I felt that the lower part of my dick became very moist with her juices. She was silent, and soon she was ready receive my dick in her. She looked at my dick sliding on her pussy.

"Put it in slowly. It's really big." she said.

I slowly pushed the cock head between her pussy lips. It went in her with little resistance.

"Ah!" She sighed.

I started pushing slowly. When I came up to half the length, I stopped. Then I began to pull it out, until only cock head remained in Mom. Then I pushed it again, this time three quarters of my cock's length. I took it again so that only cock head remained in Mom. I pushed in again, this time the whole length of my dick.

"Aaaahhhh!" she made a long sigh, "It's soooo long!"

I remained in that position ten seconds, with my cock in my own mother to the hilt. I enjoyed the heat of her pussy. Mom's cunt covered my dick in a beautiful gentle and humid hug. I kissed her in her mouth. She returned a kiss.

Then I began rock into her. I pulled the dick out and pushed it to the hilt with long, slow moves.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" mom was sighing.

"It's so good, mom!" I quietly told her in my ear while I fucked her slowly.

"It is great." She replied.

I continued at a slow pace for the next few minutes. I was surprised that I had not already came, given how horny I was while fucking mom.

She locked her thick legs on the lower part of my back. Her legs went up and down in the rhythm of our fucking.

I started rotating hips to make a different pressure on her pussy walls. She really liked it, and started making cries of pleasure.

I increased a rhythm, fucking her faster and stronger. Her sighs became increasingly louder.

I felt I was slowly approaching my peak. I tried to delay it as much as possible by kissing her boobs, neck and cheeks.

After a few minutes of furious fucking, I felt the orgasm was close. I felt mom began to make movements without control, indicating she was close to cumming too. I started to fuck her in fastest rhythm I could, smashing into her like a sledgehammer. The sound of our belies smashing together was filling the bedroom. She screamed with pleasure.

Suddenly, it was like the lightning hit my spine. I rammed my dick in my mom as deep as I could, while squeezing her ass cheeks with my hands, trying to push it in a few more millimeters.

I exploded into her! The river of sperm flowed from my cock into her love channel. I fired five or six strong cum ropes in my mom's womb. She roared from pleasure, caught in her own orgasm. She shivered uncontrollably and curled beneath me.

The amount of sperm I shot into her was so big that the cum had started to leak from her pussy next to my dick, between her huge buttons, and on a sheet of the bed. Beneath her butt, a small puddle of sticky liquid was created .

We stayed connected for a few minutes. My erection began to decrease, but I still stayed in Mom. Mom kept hugging me and caressed my hair.

"It was great son! I never felt this good before. You were great." She said quietly.

"It was amazing, Mom! I never felt something like this in my life. Thank you for letting me make love to you." I replied.

"You just came back where you came out," she said with a smile "and knowing what energy young man your age has, I'm sure in the next three days you will be back there more than once."

I laughed "Certainly Mom!"

"I didn't use a condom. Can you get pregnant?" It just got on my mind now.

"Don't worry, I use pills." She replied.

I took my dick out of her and we laid on our sides. We got alongside each other, embraced. We kissed and caressed. I was hard again very soon.

"Already?" She said with surprise and a smile, "Lie on your back."

I listened to her and laid on my back. My dick was pointed up, like a pillar protruding towards the ceiling. She lowered her head to my dick and put it in her mouth. She sucked me a few minutes until my dick became as hard as a rock. Then she got over me and set the top of my dick to the entrance of her pussy. Slowly, she went down to me. The cock head immediately disappeared in her pussy. She went down slowly, and I could watch the dick slowly disappearing into her cunt. She got up and down couple of times, until my dick was in her all the way.

When she came to the end of my dick, she began to move her hips with rhythmic movements. Her hips were very broad, I grabbed them with my hands as she moved on me.

She rode me slowly. She was fucking me, while I squeezed her hips. I removed my hands from her hips, and put it on my mom's tits. They were soft and warm. When I squeezed them for the first time, she sighed from pleasure.

She rode me all faster as I kneaded her tits. The feeling was great.

"Oh God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" mom sighed as she rode me.

"Oooo Mom! It's great! Just keep going!" I replied to her sighs of my own.

A few minutes later, she started twitching and moving hips uncontrollably. She came on my dick!

She soon calmed down and stopped riding me. She just sat on me, with my dick in her all the way. I didn't cum, and she was aware of that.

She got up from me and placed her self four-legged in the middle of the bed. She lifted her huge ass in the air and pointed it towards me, calling me to fuck her Doggy Style.

I didn't intend to reject that call. I got up on my knees and lined up my hard dick with the entrance of her pussy. I pushed slowly. My disk entered mom to the end without any resistance.

"Aaahhh!" She sighed.

I started to pound into her, at first slowly, and then faster and faster.

"Ahh! Ahh! Uff! Uff!" She sighed, horny as a bitch in heat.

I started to fuck my mom faster and faster. Soon, my orgasm approached.

I exploded into my mother's pussy like a water hose, filling her with my incestuous sperm. She came again, third time this evening. I watched my sperm leaking from her pussy as I pulled my dick from her.

When the orgasm subsided, we lay down facing each other. We hugged and kissed for twenty minutes.

"Let's take a bath, we're all sticky." she told me.

We got up together and went to the shower. We took a shower together, washing the traces of sperm and sweat from ourselves.

After that, we went to the bedroom together. Mom replaced the sheets that were stained with my sperm. We laid together and soon fell asleep tired of sexual activities.

The next three days passed in constant sex. I practically didn't go out of her. We fucked in every possible position, and in every part of the apartment.

She rode me in the living room as we watched TV.

I fucked her from her back in a standing position in the kitchen while she was preparing lunch.

We fucked in the standing position under the shower.

In the next three days we had sex countless times. However, the days of our sexual adventure soon passed, and dad soon returned home.

We welcomed him as a normal mother and son. If only he knew what we did while he was out.

Our sexual assembly continued in the coming years. Mom never let me have sex with her while father was in the house. She just let me kiss and touch her, but she never let me fuck her.

We only fucked when dad was out. Sex with my mom was always extremely hot.

Our adventure continued even after I married and got kids. Occasionally, I would go to my mom, and we would make love passionately.

12