All Comments on 'I did it'

by go4itnow

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome. How wonderful when a wife fulfills her desires.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I didn't read it. thank you for the warning

WittonWittonabout 1 year ago

Her religious beliefs forbid Plan B - which prevents conception only - but condone adultery?

I've working through what is currently the major academic work on the reformation and the author spends fifty pages or more on how the reformation screwed Christianity's thinking on sex much more than it had been in the late fifteenth century - but he omitted any mention of this wife's belief system

Otherwise there was nothing particularly erotic - and the author gets marked down for mentioning that her lover's cock is eight or nine inches (statistically very unlikely) against hubby's six - which is well above average

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have issues with her rather care free attitude with a possible pregnancy. He should point blank say if she becomes pregnant then he leaves her. The deal i guess was sex not babies.

WittonWittonabout 1 year ago

She has religious scruples against Plan B - which is contraceptive in nature, not abortifacient - yet repeated adultery is not. What the fuck?

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterabout 1 year ago

Well written but not my cup of tea.

Slut Wife, Weak Husband. UGH.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An intriguing story; relatable and enticing. Until it got to the end. Where it fell totally flat. You portrayed the wife as having been irreversibly changed and the husband to a weak twit. (to coin a phrase)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story for the first part, but it fell apart at the end where she changed personality, ignored the risks of pregnancy, and dropped her husband. He changed personality too to line up.. 4 stars for the first half, 1 for the second. Pity, could have been good.

Rw43Rw43about 1 year ago

Role playing is incredibly exciting because the mind is the most potent sex organ of all. But even if she determines to 'fulfill the hypothetical fantasy' and let someone else own her body, mind and procreative organs, at what point does she "allow" husband to be involved?

<>

If Pierre successfully knocks her up, is she going to grant Pierre visitation and child-rearing rights too, after she makes up another "my husband is inferior" excuse?

<>

I can deal with sharing stories. I can deal with seduction stories. In fact, I love them both. But I can't stand "my husband doesn't deserve me anymore" stories. I won't downgrade you if you tell it well, but I have to read the 'Cuckold' stories because the definition is not uniform and some authors don't emasculated the husband.

<>

My rating rarely reflects my personal attitude towards the content. Just the communication skills.

DrkmanDrkmanabout 1 year ago

Great story. Hope there is another chapter when she really risks getting pregnant. If that happens or not is up to you of course. Keep up the good work.

DebbieXDebbieX7 months ago

The beginning was good but you lost me when the story makes both characters as the first person.

Needs proof reading to clean up mistakes to make it a much better story.

Buster2UBuster2U6 months ago

Hot Hot Hot 100 Big Blazing Stars for the Writer! Super Hot of innocent young wife using her husband's Fantasy as an excuse to let herself be seduced and impregnated. Naughty Naughty young wife. Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergo4itnow@go4itnow
I write various stories, short and long, on subjects that appeal to me. Sometimes these are based on real life experiences or events, but others are based on what might happen given he right circumstances. Sex in its many forms is a powerful aphrodisiac!