I did it

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't really realised but Rachael had been stroking my rigid cock during the last part of her story and I had cum all over her hand. As I looked down, I could see her painted fingernails sticky with my goo. The same fingernails that had gripped her lovers back as he had done such a wonderful job of inseminating her!

"Was that it?" I asked in a whisper.

Rachael looked me in the eyes and merely said "No".

"What do you mean?"

"Well after we recovered Pierre ordered some champagne which we drank in bed and well we did it again."

"Did what again"

"Made love silly. In fact, we made love all afternoon."

"How many times, that is.."

"I don't know my love, I lost count, but I remember at least three times."

"And did he.."

"Cum in me each time? Yes, he did. I know it was reckless, but after that first time, the damage if any was done so I though what the hell!"

"And here you are!"

"Yes, I only got back to the room half an hour ago and I thought I would wait for you like this. I thought you might want me, but I see you have cum already. Bloody typical of you, isn't it?"

"Sorry, you just got me so excited that well.."

"I know, I didn't mean to snap at you. It's just that I thought you might want to reclaim you wife. Give me your spunk to compete with Pierre's.."

The gravity of my wife's words suddenly struck home. My still fertile wife had spent the day having unprotected sex with a stranger knowing she was unprotected against pregnancy!

I was afraid to ask my next question, but I had to. "Are you fertile?"

She looked me in the eyes and said, "No, not for two or three days, so I should be okay."

"Well, I think you should get the morning after pill just to be safe."

"No silly, you know my religious beliefs won't allow that. That's why I thought you could have made love to me to give your tadpoles a chance. But well, I guess you've blown that. Sorry about the pun!"

There was one more question I had to ask my wife. "Rachael we are here two more days. How long is Pierre here? I mean you can't see him again. Well not unless you promise to use condoms."

I couldn't believe that I had just given my wife permission to fuck this man again, but I had!

"That's very good of you James. I hadn't made up mind about seeing him again. I wanted to see what you thought. But if you are okay with me seeing him again, he is here for two more days as well. As for condoms, well I can't promise anything, but I'll try to be good. After all we don't want another baby, do we dear?"

With that comment ringing in my ears, Rachael left the bed and headed for the shower. As I listened to the running water, I was pleased that my wife had realised our fantasy. I was a bit disappointed by the fact that I hadn't been there to share in her fulfillment, but well, there were two more days. Perhaps Pierre wouldn't mind an audience at some point? Well, there was no harm in dreaming was there?

12