All Comments on 'I Did It For You'

by WordAssociation

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments
TajfaTajfaabout 1 month ago

For me it was ok and good writing. However, I don't understand all the secret spy stuff. He should have called her out and taken it from there.

Then all this stuff about counseling - why,? Is this an American thing? Are people too scared to just sit down and talk?

Yes, if he can't get over it -and I don't blame him - arrange a divorce. She might be incredibly regretful but any sane person would know a line had been crossed and that a civilized divorce was better than public humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Maeve's what, about thirty and she gave up on her husband's efforts after 11 months? Isn't that kind of jumping the gun, so to speak?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Why do you waste so much time telling a story that can easily be enjoyed in one or two pages?

AardieAardieabout 1 month ago

Hooking up with your divorce lawyer is quite a trope that was unnecessary.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 1 month ago

Clearly well-written, with some surprises, done well enough for me to continue through seven pages. I thought that the emotions of Matt through the process, and the time compressed period was enough to make the emotions raw and tight.

.

Some of the detail of Frank's and Matt's spying might have been eliminated, even though it wasn't bad. It did seem to me that they accomplished too much, too quickly.

.

Maeve's reason for cheating was unique as far as anything I've seen here, and it looked to me as though you were setting up a reconciliation. It was interesting that you set up a reconciliation, but it never happened. But that begs the question: if Maeve was doing all of this specifically to have a baby that Matt would think was his, why no at least consideration of reconciliation?

.

Then there's page 7. That part shouldn't have been written. Why should Matt be seeking to punish the men who had screwed Maeve when she had told them that she was divorced? That doesn't apply to Frank's revenge on Tracy.

.

And Matt winding up with the pretty lawyer? Too much like the very typical end to LW stories, where the cheated on husband winds up with the younger (?) hotter new woman.

KayaknhKayaknhabout 1 month ago

Loved it from start to finish.

desecrationdesecrationabout 1 month ago

Ditching a mentally unwell spouse is a great idea unless you want to dedicate your life to being a caretaker. It's sad when people go insane, but they belong in asylums where they can get the care they need. In this case, poor Maeve has something worse than a mental health problem: she is deceptive and controlling. Instead of communicating, she worked around her husband, and that means no trust in the partnership. That's the interesting issue raised here.

tangledweedtangledweedabout 1 month ago

Reed Richards had this question; "But that begs the question: if Maeve was doing all of this specifically to have a baby that Matt would think was his, why no at least consideration of reconciliation?"

I would think that it is quite clear that the author was providing Maeve with a motive to cheat, something that often gets left out in cheating wife stories. It elevates it slightly from the Martian Slut Ray motive commonly used. The desire to give her husband a child allows her to compartmentalize her cheating, even if she is lying to herself. It only looks like a reconciliation hint if you are someone who expects to see reconciliation.

The assorted cleanup of loose ends on the last page wasn't necessary for the story, but those details are often demanded from readers in the comments. They clamor for more details on revenge, did he live happily ever after with a younger, hotter woman, etc. If an author wants to keep the fans happy, they may indulge them with their version of a happy ending. I don't think it's necessary to spoon feed readers like that, so I judge the the main story on its own merits, independent of the epilogue contents.

miket0422miket0422about 1 month ago

Sad that Maeve couldn't understand the difference between low sperm count and Matt being sterile.

This story does a good job of again proving the open and effective communication is so important to a healthy marriage.

A little bit long for the actual story that was told but, still an entertaining read.

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyneabout 1 month ago

I enjoyed it. Having the MC about to explode and the friend riding along to moderate him as a method to generate tension was refreshing.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 1 month ago

Some really good parts to that. thanks.

BalladeerBalladeerabout 1 month ago
Good writing

Just too long and repetitive. It could have been a great story if cut to 3 pages.

ttt59ttt59about 1 month ago

Good but too long. 4-5 pages would have been better.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 1 month ago

Good story, I probably should have seen the "twist" coming on why she was cheating but didn't, more a commentary on my own intelligence then the writers good writing though. Interesting mix of characters with the friend Frank (does he have his own story?) being a moderating influence and the lawyer who while clearly titillated by the wife's antics still was all in for her client (until he was all in for her). And a good bit of revenge too. 4 stars, above average.

MwestohioMwestohioabout 1 month ago

Very well written with a good degree of detail without being over the top

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 1 month ago

Very good story. Very much enjoyed this read. I also felt very sorry for Maeve… if only she communicated better with her husband. This story could possibly have a second chapter, when a 10-year accidental meet up occurs?!?! …ya never know… Thank-you for this read.

ibuguseribuguserabout 1 month ago

Good story. The revenge part was a bit over the top and I'm not a fan of BTB, but, this was well done and the author had put a lot of effort into it so a solid 4* is in order.

DreddrasDreddrasabout 1 month ago

Enjoyed the story, gave it 5 stars, but the epilogue was just unnecessary btb fan service.

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 month ago

A great little story with a twist. She never really did it for you.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 month ago

Best revenge would be for him to marry again and after a long patient time, they have a kid or even two.

Somehow pictures find their way to Bumfuck wherever...

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 1 month ago

A great story.

I assumed the ending would have the husband give in, so what a pleasant surprise when he didn’t.

Fun read.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatabout 1 month ago

Excellent read … much enjoyed. 5*

tipacanoetipacanoeabout 1 month ago

Throughly enjoyed this story, thank you

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 month ago

Enjoyed the story. Thanks for your writing.

deependerdeependerabout 1 month ago

An excellent, very well written, and engrossing story. Thank you very much.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 1 month ago

This is a fairly common plot line in LW fiction and I always find it kind of sad, especially when the wife is portrayed as Maeve was here - as very much in love with her husband.

<>

The story itself was really quite good. Well written. I liked how Frank kept our MC on a short leash and saved his bacon more than once - that was a very unusual thing to put in a story and I thought it was great. The only thing I thought was missing was more of an epilogue on Maeve - obviously there was something not firing on all cylinders in her head and it would have been interesting to delve into it a bit. I mean, outrageous behavior is ALWAYS interesting to explore. It makes you wonder....!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The weird interracial stuff at the end was so off-tone to the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Remarkable, and the "divorce coach" idea was quite well-done.

Excellent to conclude that she was delusional, not Evil, but also, to provide evidence that she truly enjoyed her slattern ways.

Good luck to both sides from our new divorce, and to our stalwart best friend, and to the most excellent lawyer, should our Author include them in any future stories.

Five for you

PowersworderPowersworderabout 1 month ago

It was good, but the confrontation with Maeve was a bit anticlimactic.

He didn't really burn her at all, just gave her a remarkably generous divorce.

Considering the fact that she turned their house into a brothel, I don't think any husband could be civil to her in those circumstances. Not only did she cheat on him multiple times with a bunch of different men, she was planning to literally cuckold him into raising a bastard. The planned paternity fraud was 10x worse than the rampant infidelity.

-

I liked that he was going to start dating the hot lawyer. Considering that his fertility was the key factor that ultimately led to the divorce, this should have ended up with him marrying Kelly and starting a family with her (through IVF or whatever).

The final "fuck you" to the cheating slut, should have been a photograph of Matt with Kelly and their 3+ kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Ok until the old ‘hook up with the sexy lawyer trope’.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The icing on the cake would be if he had a child and sent photos of said child to her.

That would ruin any small inkling of justification right from under her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

An interesting story with many clever twists and turns. This is almost certainly the best exploration of the cheating to get pregnant trope yet published in LW. My only criticism is that I suspect someone as bodily aware as the MC would have felt compelled to verify his sperm count very quickly. It would have been especially ironic if the tests obtained surreptitiously by the wife had been inaccurate. BTW, the legality of the OB/GYN ordering the sperm assays without the husband's written consent is suspect at best. There might well be a civil tort claim to be made.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 month ago

Overly long, and too over the top. Just too vapid for any joy

Scores 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Too much detail. Could have been shorter.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 month ago

Very good well written

Altho I think it couls have been shorten by a few pages as I did some skimming. Why Maeve thought secieving her husband was a good idea I will never fathom. She was absolutely enjoying the experience. It was quite a shuddering relaization for Matt to envision Maeve asking for another baby. Maeve was a screwed up individual. Good riddance. Thanks @WordAssociation.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 1 month ago

Man that was a crazy one to read, but why the violent retribution on the tiger dude and the others? I was under the impression that they did not know that the crazy woman was married and cheating on her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Story far too long for what it is, Could be done in half the time

avidreader62avidreader62about 1 month ago

Nice story, solid wiriting. I enjoyed the fact that the husband had a honorable friend to support him and prevent him from going off the rails. The wife’s rationale for what she did was a surprising twist, albeit delusional in the expectation that any husband would agree. Even if this had worked and she got pregnant, she could never tell her husband the truth. Maybe the baby’s blood type might not match up. Maybe there would be a future medical situation arise and it was discovered that he could not donate blood or an organ to his child. Maybe the child sends in an Ancestry.com DNA sample and the results show he isn’t the bio-Dad. Eventually, the secret would get out and an even more painful, devastating divorce would occur.

Well it wouldn’t matter to me that her ‘plan’ was to get pregnant. First of all, such a plan would have had to be discussed and agreed upon by the couple. No clandestine hookups. Second, orgasms are not required for impregnation — a handjob and penis insertion right before ejaculation (or turkey blaster method) would suffice — so no emotional connection. Third, no activities in the marital bed… get a hotel room. The way she handled the whole thing couldn’t have led anywhere but to divorce. Trust would be seriously diminshed, wife defiled, husband unwillingly cuckolded, etc. any other ending would unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The potential for a great story was there. A really unique plot device and that's hard to do here. But pages and pages and pages of the subterfuge/spying/etc. was just annoying. It seems authors in LW love to perpetuate the nonsense that "we need more evidence" before we confront. Makes it hard to read. And lots of unnecessary trivialities like driving details and descriptions of his back yard.

You have a talent. If you had honed this down to 2 or 3 pages it would have been a 5. I think I speak for many readers here .... more pages isn't a bad thing, we all read novels I assume.... but the pages have to add to the story, otherwise it's waterboarding. I'll keep following you, I hope you can learn to be more concise both in words as well as in plot devices.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Enjoyed the story, but I just don't see holding off confronting the slut for days. I think I would have told Frank to fuck off, when he got in the middle of things over and over

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very uneven albeit entertaining story.

.

It was too long….way too much unnecessary stuff about getting the goods on Mauve. And when she was finally served…it was anti climactic.

.

Having Mauve delusional about having a kid the way she did was a decent plot device…but then revealing that she was ALSO doing it for the thrill kind of wrecked that vibe, making her just another LW slut.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

To all the RAAC's out there, her INTENTIONS simply don't matter; it is her actions that do.

THEN she planned to deceive MC, and would, as he pointed out, do this again for little brother and sister.

Dear RAAC lovers, the problem you never seem to face is that, by itself, LOVE IS NOT ENOUGH.

Relationships require trust, respect and a whole host of other things.

And Dear RAAC lovers, please also understand that spousal love is multi-dimensional.

So part of one's love can die, the spouse part, while the other parts remain.

You don't have to BTB, but that doesn't mean you can live with her actions either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great writing and a unique plot twist. Though I often root for a good BTB, I pondered that if I was in this situation, would I consider counseling? She was, in truth, in love with her husband.

Doesn't completely excuse her actions, but there was no disrespectf intended and I liked her a lot more than the more commonly written female characters here in Lit. Outstanding job.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 month ago

4 stars - I have witnessed some pretty bat-shit crazy women in my life, BUT never in the same league as the one depicted here. The words TRUST&RESPECT were obviously missing from this wife's early education. So that made this story a bit unique. I was looking for the RAAC that never came, thankfully. This wife needs lots and lots of therapy in a padded room.

The story was well written, so I am looking forward to your next submission

Have a nice day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Did the condoms have spermicide? Also, the doc would very likely be called in front of his hospitals ethics board. I would say his state’s review board as well but they are so backlogged that it would be 4-10 years before his case even came up.

I’d have reported the soldier for conduct

I’d have reported the soldier. His conduct was unbecoming, especially while wearing the uniform. Not as serious as sleeping with another soldier’s spouse and it probably wouldn’t have gone anywhere but it’d still mar his rep.

The others deserved harsher punishments, but I understand that not everyone has an engineering or chemistry degree to make it creative and untraceable.

Tomh1966Tomh1966about 1 month ago

Enjoyed it. A touch long but read the whole thing without skipping.

Gave you a 5 for the effort. You write well. keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

@Aardie, re: the divorce lawyer... So what?

It's just a story (good story, mind you), and hooking up with her is a very minor part, does not detract from the story arc, and from her description, if I was in his shoes and had the opportunity, I would have jumped on it too.

After reading this 23k word story, that's your take-away?

You need to get out in the sun a bit more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Another case where in the 12 comments posted for this story so far, there is an over-abundance of whining complaints and detracting comments... but the score is already 4.25 after almost 14,000 reads.

That really says something, doesn't it?

It says that people who aren't happy for the 'loving wife' to get burnt love to get on their soapbox.

Thank god the majority of the readers tend to have a better moral compass and are more balanced. At the minimum, they read this story for what it is... free, amateur, escapist entertainment. Not meant to be real. Not meant to be taken as gospel. Not meant to be regarded and debated under legal or moral absolutes, Maybe the majority are scoring on the skill of the writer to tell the story.

It's a pity that not everyone who votes leaves a comment. If that were the case, the odd detracting comment would be so few and far between that you wouldn't even see them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

When the chips are down, one can only hope to have as good a friend as Frank was in this story.

The retribution on the hook up partners didn't seem to make sense, given the absence of any evidence that Maeve was anything other than the divorced woman she portrayed herself as to them. Nope, the fault is entirely on her shoulders, for not communicating with and bypassing altogether her husband in her scheme.

Finally, on the off chance that Matt did impregnate her prior to leaving for the trip, wouldn't the "120 hour pill" have ended the child she so longed for?

CelestialFalconCelestialFalconabout 1 month ago

Good concept - wife stepping out to get preggers because hubbie couldn't deliver, and she wanted to get sperm from a replacement that at least resembled him physically. But the last chapter (chapter 24) showed that she, at least subliminally, was in it for the thrill of "some strange", particularly the tatooed 9 inch tiger tail.

.

The expense of IVF is also somewhat of a red herring. Yes, IVF is expensive because it involves extracting eggs from the mother, fertilizing them outside the womb, and then implanting the resultant embryos back into the mother's womb. But artificial insemination of donor sperm could have been accomplished relatively inexpensively ($300 to $2K) without having to compromise the marriage by cheating with multiple partners. That alone tells me that she had some extracurricular intentions pleasurable to her that she was looking forward to, but did it behind a facade of "helping her husband become a father".

.

I did think Matt's post-divorce encounter with the black mother/daughter was over the top and unnecessary, as was the linking up with his lawyer. I would have loved to have seen him conclude this story by beginning just a normal relationship and new marriage in which the new wife was able to get pregnant by him (through sheer patience and perseverance) and see Maeve's reaction to Matt, his new wife and their child(ren).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Really well written. Matt really had no options other than divorce. If her only purpose was to get pregnant, why was she sucking dick? You can't get pregnant by swallowing cum. And her reasoning for enjoying her encounters was fucking ludicrous.

CelestialFalconCelestialFalconabout 1 month ago

Adding onto my previous comment: It's possible that Matt's exercise regimen (he was a long-distance runner) could have impacted his sperm count. It was mentioned that when Matt and Frank ran together, they had to stop periodically because Frank couldn't run the distance that Matt typically ran. If Matt and Maeve had visited a fertility doctor or clinic, that would have been brought up. Moderate exercise typically increases sperm count, while extreme physical activities like marathon running or professional cycling may result in a decrease in sperm count. It is highly dependent upon the individual though. But if Maeve had been more open to communication with Matt, rather than taking it on herself to come up with a solution, these things could have been discussed openly.

.

So, in the new marriage, have Matt cut back on his exercise regimen for a while - and then the new wife shows up preggers by him. That'd show Maeve what her stupidity and betrayal cost her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Awesome! This is a rarity on LW - a story written through the eyes of a 29 year old that reads like a 29 year old actually wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very well told story that did drag a bit but I loved it. The husband and friend’s movements were well detailed and the quips, especially the lawyers were light enough to further the entertainment value. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Pay off was not worth the length to get there. Decent story with a hurried ending.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 1 month ago

wow, she could fuck 6 or 7 other guys but couldn't talk to her husband about his sperm count. I wonder what her take would be on manidatory DNA testing at birth?

SmugglerjimSmugglerjimabout 1 month ago

Only 4 ...too much fucking. I feel if he he had made love to his wife instead of just fucking her she might not have had to look elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So if she did it all for her husband then why not straight missionary sex with nothing else involved. the fact that she actually engaged in other sex acts and enjoyed them tremendously proved She was in it for more than just getting pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This was quite a good story, up through the first three paragraphs of the epilogue. Everything after that only made the story worse. By the time the epilogue struggled to its pained end, this had gone from 5* to 3*. I do hope Maeve communicates better with her next husband; she should have some happiness, I think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Heck-of-a trope-filled tale!

I expect more unlikely than most fantasies on this site, but definitely imaginative.

So well written, flow, syllogism, and finally the BTB part for us red-meat eaters, that the story itself is the subject of ridicule and not the writing.

5 big ones

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 month ago

I didn't feel the emotional devastation required. You uses the words but didn't really develop your characters sufficiently. It's all rather bla.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The was a stupid reason to cheat... I think it was all bullshit.. she cheated because she enjoyed the variety of cocks🥴.. She enjoyed defiling their home, their marriage.. she got wet being able to lie to him and act normal. she enjoyed knowing she was able to fool him... I say this because those earth shattering orgasms weren't faked🤧.. she didn't talk to her husband about her fears.. their supposed to be a COUPLE, couples COMMUNICATE. couples make huge decisions TOGETHER. They don't just make marriage ending decisions without talking to their partner.. it reeks of contempt and disrespect.. perhaps had she talked to him, they would've been able to come up with a solution TOGETHER.. when my husband & I were trying for a baby, we talked A LOT about our options. We got tested together, I didn't sneak his cum to a fertility clinic... I also started doing research on natural options. I'm a HUGE fan of Chinese medicine.. after doing my research I found a list of really awesome herbal teas that are awesome for women's reproductive .. I also had my husband on some natural remedies.. we did it together as a couple, as a team... we also talked about IVF and IUI.. we thought IUI was the cheapest option for us. Then my lesbian co worker told me how she conceived her son.. she did IVF , it only cost her about $5k, but she had to go to another state for it.. I googled the hospital, found it, and saw the price was really $5k without the medication.. I immediately called my husband and told him all about it.. we agreed we would try either IVF or IUI if we couldn't do it naturally.. well, a month after that conversation... I woke up one day and realize my period hasn't come on. I was shocked when I looked on my calender and saw I was 7 days late. I hadn't even notice. When we made the decision to do IVF, we legit forgot about trying for a baby.. we were stressed, sex started becoming more of a chore, we argued about it.. I got tired of the constant ovulation tests, the teas.. I was so done. So imagine my surprise when I took a pregnancy test and saw 2 lines... I thought for sure my eyes were playing tricks on me. So I got 3 more tests, one was even a digital. All was positive!!.. I immediately called my husband who was out of town for work in tears at 6am.. we talked for 2 hours. Because we went through all of that TOGETHER our bond got stronger.. our daughter will be 5 this year. My point in saying all of this is, is to say having a baby is a decision a couple make together. I think it's utterly disrespectful to try to pass off another man's child for a man you claim you love.. I love my husband, I wanted HIS child. A little human that look like both of us. Although my daughter turned out to look like her daddy twin🥴😂.. I feel so blessed. I can't imagine fixing my brain to form the logic, I will sleep with a bunch of men, risk my marriage, risk catching a disease, risk passing a disease to my husband, risk losing my husbands love and respect, risk my family looking at me crazy... for some stupid excuse of "trying to have a baby".. she didn't love him.. she couldn't have.. you don't intentionally hurt the perosn you claim you love. You surely don't disrespect them... if she loved or respected him.... she would've at least had enough decency to rent a motel. It shows just how little he, their home, their marriage meant to her. How loved and respected would she have felt if her husband did to her what she did to him?.. her shenanigans wasn't saying love.. it was saying I'm a selfish delusional slut who love different cocks.. she should've at least been charging those men so she can pay for the IVF... if you're going to be a whore, be a paid whore. She's the lowest of the lowest whore...she's just giving away pussy... she failed to realize she was fucking all the special right out of her pussy... there's nothing special about a dick or a pussy anybody can get.. this wasn't about no damn baby🙄... I also would like to add you can now finance fertility treatments... she did no research on the options available because she just enjoyed fucking around on him.. she can claim she was doing it for him but we all know that was horse shit😂😂😂.. she was doing it for her.. if she was doing it for him, she would've told him about it. They would've made the decision on their options TOGETHER. she took his half of the marriage, decided his thoughts, opinions and feelings is a non muthafucking factor. Her tears didn't move me. He did the absolute right thing... there's no way in hell he would've been able to forget what she did, in their home, on their bed.. I also highly doubt she would've been able to give the cocks up. No ma'am.. not that cum slut. I think she need to stay single.. she have no business being married or becoming a mom.. she's morally bankrupt and braindead.. she'll make a shitty mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loved the first 5 pages. The rest was unnecessary BTB bullshit. Getting off with the lawyer was ridiculous. She was much too emotionally mature for him.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

Good story. I enjoyed it, but you didn’t really need the epilogue.

numbnutz49numbnutz49about 1 month ago

Very well done . . . although I agree with the commenter below me that the epilogue wasn't needed, especially when it was standard LW content. The story reminded me of a movie I saw many years back with Vera Farmiga - a very under-rated female actress who was married to a proud Asian man desperate for children. It was the same setup, and she trolled downtown San Francisco looking for the perfect match, and it worked. I tried looking up the movie's name but couldn't find it. If I recall the ending correctly, she wound up in love with the sperm donor but honored her marriage

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 1 month ago

The movie was "Never Forever". 2007

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 1 month ago

Well that was really weird but entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Through 3 pages and the author was right, nothing new here so far. He’s hit about every cliché hard!

NickTeeNickTeeabout 1 month ago

Well done. Really, really well done. I loved the twists and turns and the ending was just a little short of epic. All those photo's needed to be sent to everyone she knows or works with. But really well done... Nick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The story was bloated with useless detail, but it would have made an average formula 7.5K word BTB story, right up to the epilogue. It was a childish attempt to appease the raw meat eating BTB crowd and secure a good score. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So what happened to soldier boy? BTW, the story was well told. Four solid stars.

JPB NOT BOB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So many stated they're not a fan of BTB, but yet they read the story. Exactly what are they a fan off? Willing cuckoldry perhaps? What other choices are there, besides reconciliation or divorce/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Mixed emotions. Of course, the wife was somewhat addle-brained and delusional but I really do feel that her intentions weren't all that bad. in a way, I felt sorry for her. That made this story hard to take,,

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 month ago

Page 2 "...still didn't know what the hell was going on...? WTF???

Page 3...Frank's wife is shacking up with a married guy and he hasn't clued in the wife? WTF?

Page 3...He would already know what was up if he read LW.

Page 5...She may have and was willing to kill her own child she created on purpose. Gonna' need counseling on that one for awhile

Page 7...Well it wasn't an art gallery. It was the second floor of Marfrela's while she bent over holding the vertical bars overlooking the lower level with her shorts pulled down. White flight attendant on this one. Sex wasn't great that time but it's still a favorite memory.

Damn good story but I was thinking of telling wifey that if she truly did it for me, she was clearly too stupid to reproduce.

Five stars.

CpdtpCpdtpabout 1 month ago

A story with such a loyal and level headed bro on the protagonist's side is very appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Maybe a slight plot fault. Maeve was checking her fuck toys for venereal disease. But I didn't see where she was checking them for their fertility, their sperm count. Wasn't that the supposed reason she was fucking these men? And why would these men agree to bare back fuck a divorcee, knowing they may be whacked with a paternity suit? And the final plot fault, Maeve may have actually terminated a child conceived with her husband. She could have carried the child to term and given it up for adoption. But no, once she was caught, she wanted the baby eliminated, even her husband's baby.

\

The only real question not answered is how did the stupid cuck ever find any amount of intelligence or integrity that would make him love and respect this slut? It reads like Maeve was an outstanding fuck, but that was about the limit of her qualities as a woman; a great piece of ass. The stupid cuck got what he married, so he deserve what he got. And if Maeve really did want children that badly, then she's better off as well. She now knows what great sex is, and she can shop for a more fertile and better performing cocksman. Of course I pity the one she marries. Maeve apparently enjoyed the quantity and well as the quality of the fucking she was getting. And she now knows how to get that quantity without getting caught.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I think this is one crazy story, the revenge was over the top. One mentally screwed head of a wife. One friend who had to get his revenge. Just move on a life lived is better than criminal revenge. Sad and unbelievable story line.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 month ago

Putting a hidden camera in the bedroom is illegal, his lawyer would thrn have been party to it and this is where things go wrong: everyone would have ended up in prison, throw in the blackmail and your ridiculous story just went full fucking retard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Aw fuck, I can't go hunting anymore!!!.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

@Anon below. That was the whole point of the story. No one would do that, unless they wanted it beyond the purported reason. Because they wanted some strange.

No matter how any author can try to twist it, there can only be one real reason for infidelity unless it's forced. Wanting to fuck outside marriage. That is what it boils down to, details are irrelevant. This story captures that. So of course she is another LW slut, because that's the only thing she could be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Agree w most comments below. Good writing but way too focused on the cloak and dagger “ more evidence “ trope. Too much of that it was getting frustrating to read. And the story was so long and then we get almost no real confrontation except for the law office. Mic drop with the pics, story ends with him dating the lawyer. Need more emotion with the two main characters and their interactions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Come on... the guy sees his wife's "smiling face" on a dating site, but he and Frank discuss the finer points of Frank's post-divorce sex life? That's taking the art of using dialogue to explain story elements too far. No. Not a normal reaction at all. Writing is about climactic moments, and this turned into something emotionless. This story stumbled along at an agonizing pace. It's like at every turn, MC had to think, ponder, talk about it and then do something. The last third of the story was bizarre. You need an edit to shake loose the mechanism. As it is, the story is too bloated with every moment dragging past.

Psychman24Psychman24about 1 month ago

Entertaining story but the wife's behavior was so bizarre I think she was mentally ill. No normal person would act like that and think it was a good idea

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 1 month ago

This is Well written idiocy. Yes some parts of the story are unique and well done other parts are ridiculous.

It doesn't matter how much in love the wife is with her husband …. she feels compelled to fucks LOTS of other men in order to get pregnant. If that's love it's batshit crazy love and it certainly not the type of love that one can build a marriage on

.

1 Having the other guy as a divorce coach was kind of interesting.

.

2. the spy stuff was successively over the top. once you got your first few photos and images I'am not really sure what the purpose of the rest of the video photos information was.

.

3. Is it possible that the wife did not really know that IVF these days is not nearly as expensive as it used to be? that may have been the key turning point in the entire story because if she had looked into it or talk to her husband about it and they looked into it all this would have been avoided.

.

4. Even if you follow the wives irrational bizarre mentally unstable batshit crazy reasoning to its ahem logical conclusion she didn't have to have the sex in their marital bed. There were other rooms in the house.

.

5. The wife performed an awful lot of non intercourse sex acts which again according to her reasoning should not have been necessary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Interesting story, well told. But again just SMH at the idiotic LW commenters, like @anonymous below who vigorously argues that the purported reason for Maeve’s cheating is “bullshit.” Rather he posits, her “real reason” was that she wanted to sample strange, or she simply “enjoyed the variety of other men’s cocks.” Holy shit, that’s something far beyond stupid, even for LW commenters, who it seems major in stupid. Would someone kindly telll the dumbass that this is FICTiON, and that arguing about the motivations of a fictional character makes him too stupid for even the lowliest of women to love. Thus, his aloneness, and extra time to write dumb stuff in the LW comments section is understandable. Yikes 🥴

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 month ago
It

Was definitely long and I'm not sure what else. Good effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loved it from start to finish. Interesting mix of some wacky characters which made everything even better. The depth of despair of those being cheated on comes through in glorious technicolor and the incredible surround sound allows you to hear the tiniest squeak of a bed spring or was that a woman having an orgasm? We will have to delve deeper to answer these timeless questions.

Tanx fer da memoreez!

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 month ago

Excellent story, worthy of 5 stars however I want to deduct 1 star for the dumb ass use of the ellipsis' in placed not used. I taught my students to never use ellipsis and use your word carefully to indicate to the reader where to pause but more important, to let the reader pause where he wants to pause. However, I did like the story so I'll let my 5 star rating stand! LOOSE THE ELLIPSIS'. If you load this into a text reader you will hear dot dot dot unless you place the dot dot dots in the proper place. LOOSE THE ELLIPSIS'. 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐'s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Decent story, but it took a nosedive with the antics in the epilogue.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNutabout 1 month ago

A rarely given 5 stars. Brilliantly told tale that was very different.

Perhaps lacking in emotion from the MC.

elling50elling50about 1 month ago

A different and well told story. I gave it 5* though I did not like the epilogue with all the unnecessary criminal violence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Unfortunately, the epilogue pretty much ruined a somewhat decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It was decent, but very deflating. In a sense, I felt bad for Maeve. I think it could have been made a bit more deep and complex if he actually was recalcitrant. I wish partial stars could be awarded because I think a 4.3-4.4 would be about right. But, because I can’t, I’ll round up.

.

And I have seen many authors employ ellipses and it may be a byproduct of typing how we speak. Maybe I’m weird, but punctuation makes me read things very differently. I’ll read different pacing with a comma, period, dash, ellipses, and semicolon. It’s why, when I text, that I actually do include “um” so that the recipient who knows me actually can read the text in my voice rather than their own inner narrative voice.

OOAAOOAAabout 1 month ago

FANTASTIC story!!!! 5 stars from here! Well done!

AllNigherAllNigherabout 1 month ago

Very enjoyable until the end. Why exactly were those people bad for having sex with a willing divorced woman(as far as they knew)? Doesn't make sense. She cheated, but they didn't know she was married from the sound of it. Otherwise not bad. A bit more on her thinking might be nice .... And why so much oral if it was only to get pregnant? I've never needed a blow job to get hard ... Don't get me wrong... Love them, but don't need them to get going... Ever. And certainly not the first time ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

@ Anon who is angry and calling names from a day ago. Only an idiot wouldn't understand fictional characters do need to have motives, otherwise said fiction is shit. Also only an idiot wouldn't understand the story itself, clearly implies what her true motive was, with the detailed "tiger" descriptions and their later reference. I guess both stories and comments need some semblance of basic reading comprehension in order to be understood. Something white knights of fictional (or maybe even real) sluts seem to be lacking.

16GaDouble16GaDoubleabout 1 month ago

Well, this was a different kind of tale!

Decent character development, and very few discernible grammatical or spelling errors.

The wrap-up was a bit too abrupt, but everything else seemed to be in place, so you get all five from me.

drbenchpress66drbenchpress66about 1 month ago

I feel like if she’s that stupid, then he had to have noticed some things during their marriage. Did she have a serious head injury prior to this story?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous