All Comments on 'I Did It My Way'

by littleOneWon

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Unbelievable amount of trust in his wife's story considering the circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago
She had no reason to cheat.

Once she got what she needed on camera she should have shown him the door.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

May your wife and partner make countless sacrifices as these for your benefit.

You're just a good for nothing, cum guzzling, cock pussy and ass fluffing cuck.

A lawyer, a police officer and a few cameras would of done the same trick just fine.

Furthermore, not only is she a whore, but just like yourself, is an extremely stupid whore. Why would you want an incapable air traffic controller? Such a person literally kills people. Those that have have killed themselves because of the deaths they've caused.

So yeah, 1 star you fluffing cuck!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She did not need to sleep with the boss, but she did it anyway....

HarddaysknightHarddaysknight6 months ago

Not the best logic by the wife but it made a nice story. Good job.

mattenwmattenw6 months ago

A flight controller that is mentally paralyzed? You're kidding me. If that had been the case, then some planes must have crashed under his auspices!

And if my mother had given me such advice in such a situation, she would never have been my mother! And above all, she would never have asked me to make such a promise on her deathbed! You seem to me to know very strange people!

The only question that remains is: Why didn't she speak to her husband immediately when the first blackmail attempt took place?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love a happy ending. Thanks for the time and effort. KS

fritz51fritz516 months ago

I agree with those that have pointed out that the wife did not need to fuck Larry as his entire program and interference with the husband's testing was on the surveillance recordings and she could have turned the bastard in. Also, perhaps even more important, she should have told her husband, together with him, a plan could have been hatched.

It was perhaps more plausible to have Larry cause the test failure, then after setting up a re-do, approach the wife, put her on the spot and have her decide to put out or have her husband fail again with no time to think, or prepare a counterattack.

Hindsight is 20/20, and my suggested re-write of the story wouldn't materially change the overall plot... Therefore: time to shut up and thank the author for providing an interesting read.

Alf62Alf626 months ago

Loved the twist! It definitely shows that one should never jump to conclusions.well done.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She fucked Larry because she wanted to, she is a cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Bullshit? A wife who loves her husband, immediately tells him if somebody is trying to blackmail her. It's what a good wife does. Sorry, didn't buy the concept of this story at all. She did wrong. End of discussion.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Good story even with the RAAC. Don’t care much for the wife though.

AllNigherAllNigher4 months ago

I enjoyed it mostly but the end made no sense.

Others have pointed it out, but there was no reason to have sex if she caught his admission on camera. Just turn him down after the admission, expose him, and tell your husband what happened. No sex. No adultery. No child. No risk of disease. No guilt....

And why did she stop at one child? I guess they mentioned it was a difficult pregnancy .. but I'd have a tough time knowing I had a child that wasn't mine and wouldn't have the opportunity to have my own child...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

If you go with the RAAC, he gets two hall passes to even the score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

She cheated and she thinks shes in the right, getting his confession was enough did she need to fuck him. Cuck should have divorced whore years ago their marriage like her vows is a joke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

No half-decent wife in their right mind would ever do something like this, especially without talking to her husband about the situation. It defies all reason. Well I mean more so than we expect with regards to the behaviour of the cheating wives in these stories. I mean seriously. You're a loyal spouse. You see your partner in pain. You know why. You know you could fix it by betraying them (the "easy" way out) or you could confide in them and solve the problem together. You know, like a married couple is meant to. Ugh so dumb.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlittleOneWon@littleOneWon
I write as hobby. I try to avoid formula pieces as much as possible. No came home early, found a car in the driveway, etc. Having said that, it's probably impossible to make a completely new story. As the good book says, "There's nothing new under the sun." I'm sure that stori...