All Comments on 'I Did It My Way'

by littleOneWon

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments
onbothsidesonbothsides6 months ago

I wondered why she still had sex with him after she had his confession on tape. Then she mentioned that his firing had taken a year, and I remembered how long it's taken to get rid of Rep. Santos for his crimes. So that kind of makes sense.

Bronco56Bronco566 months ago

I thought it was good. Enough twists and turns to make it a great read.

5stars

hindsight2020hindsight20206 months ago

If she felt as she claims then why rip him a new one regarding being an absent father on the drive at the start of the story?

300WSM300WSM6 months ago

If he confessed why did she have sex with him.

payenbrantpayenbrant6 months ago

Good read but Man! That is one foolish woman!

numbnutz49numbnutz496 months ago

Ending doesn't fit with the set-up. The tirade of the wife on the return from dropping the son off at college fits the 'cheating spouse' persona. It was her and her parents that raised the son to become the smart and athletic person he is. Sure sounds like she knew at that point that her husband wasn't even a sperm donor. Lovely reconciliation at the end but it didn't fit the first 2 1/2 pages. Still, a good read but I am still OK with reconciliation, if earned.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

Just stated reading this, the wife starts off seemingly shattered and acting differently than the husband expected. Intentional?

Great line "You would rather sink down in your own sorrow than rise up and celebrate our son's success."

MasterKoteMasterKote6 months ago

Nope.... So no counseling or anything, he just takes her back. Sorry not buying the Raac ending

someoneothersomeoneother6 months ago

The story would have been better but for too many errors and stupidities.

1. Story says "Aunt Shelly passed away a week before David was born." But then story says that MC asked Aunt Shelly about the BMW after his meeting with Larry, which was sometime after David was born.

2. David was “the best high school point guard available” to Duke, which would make him one of the top guards in the country and he would certainly have had a free ride in any college. MC certainly did not coach him to that position, and there was no need for MC or grandparents to pay anything for college.

3. Dialogue is much too stilted for anything resembling normal. MC’s talk with Anna during the trip home from Duke checked every box on the list of “the worst mistakes by a husband.” The comment "You would rather sink down in your own sorrow than rise up and celebrate our son's success" could only be said by a man who has no empathy or understanding of what it means to be a father or husband. Remember, Man are from Mars, and Women Are From Venus.

4. MC did not confront wife for almost 20 years because he was “mentally paralyzed?” Come on! MC talks to his mother but then that part of the story drops.

5. No explanation of why marriage started falling apart in last few years.

Buster2UBuster2U6 months ago

WOW! I have NEVER EVER heard a more logical and reasonable reason for a loyal and faithful wife to spread her legs for another man. LOL Yet, how could ANY husband forgive her cheating, even for him? She is used, she has been soiled by another man. She was fucked and knocked up by another man who might as well have been black for all the disgust and shame she has brought upon herself and her son and her husband. Divorce is the only option to regain his 'manhood' enabling him to walk proud again. Thanks, Buster2U

heydog52heydog526 months ago

This is one of the best, most realistic stories I've read on this site. Not every situation involving infidelity should result in a raac or btb reaction. People make mistakes. Sometimes people should be forgiven for their mistakes. 5 stars

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

Think you went a little heavy on the wife being abusive and cruel towards the husband at the start. The harsh talk with the parents initially led me to think there was going to be incest.

The wife made the mistake of not communicating before anything happened, but you wouldn't have a story had she done the right thing.

Then there were some timeline errors, as mentioned by other commenters.

Enjoyable effort even with those issues. Only suggestion would be husband squeezes serious retribution of the wife (make her sweat by living separately while he thinks, she did do the right thing after but why not before... She wanted strange or stupid? ) and the blackmailer (jail or karma).

Then write the scenes where they anguish over telling the Son. Finally the wife admits the truth to her son in front of her husband along with any fallout.

demanderdemander6 months ago

If she was telling the truth about the precautions she took, then he should have the DNA tests redone. I think her story is not believable. D

LWLover60LWLover606 months ago

Enjoyed the story. Constructive criticism follows.

If she had the audio and video evidence she did not need to go through with the sex. There could have been backup waiting in the bedroom to give her protection.

Look forward to your next!

CreeperclawCreeperclaw6 months ago

Seems a bit strange that she was methodical enough to entrap Larry, but not enough to arrange security to prevent him from actually having sex with her or making absolutely certain that her child really was Basil's. Her parents treatment of Basil is also pretty concerning, if her recent mistreatment of him was really so short lived shouldn't there have been more pushback?

Honestly she feels pretty phony to me, like somehow she clued in to Basil's feelings and what thy might mean for her longterm and went into damage control mode. I don't remember but was it stated why they didn't have any other children in 18 years?

Slick742Slick7426 months ago

Good read… kept my interest. Thanks sk742. ****

FireFox59FireFox596 months ago

Enjoyed the story but I felt you somewhat dropped how the wife had treated the husband recently. Definitely something that needed more addressing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yes, this didn't make sense at all... like onbothsides wrote, she really didn't need to have sex with Larry, but she did it anyway. And also, I think most of us would prefer a loyal wife, to be the father of our son and a new job insted of a this...

vanyevanye6 months ago

Stupid to not show the husband the video at any point.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban6 months ago

I thought this was a good story. Well done!

4 Stars!! BRB

WargamerWargamer6 months ago

Stupid story, awful plot, badly written.

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Confusing at first but then after an explanation, a good ending.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sooo...Anna couldn't have done anything about a lawyer when Larry screwed with thr cert test, but she just happens to work on a committee for senator or whatever. This story was convoluted and unrealistic. I almost celebrated when i saw the end was near

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She had him on tape confessing but fucked him anyway? Spermacide and the morning after pill?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved the ending 😊

Tomh1966Tomh19666 months ago

I liked it. Different from most stories.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy596 months ago

This is one of the most heartwarming, selfless act of true loving wife, that I have read on this site. Well crafted and executed with perfect steady character development. Bravo!

All the very best,

Dave

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

As others said she did not have to have sex with larry and this does not explain her bad attitude towards her husband. And does the boss, him now, have to work those shifts?

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer6 months ago

Firstly, his slut wife kept everything secret from her husband when, if she had told him immediately what Larry wanted, things could have been sorted. Then, Dumbo husband eventually finds out but... says NOTHING! and for the next 18/19 years, allows all this to fester. How ridiculous!

Oh, when his Aunt Shelly told him that she called "Alice" I wondered "Who the F*** is Alice" and told her about the silver BMW, again it could have been sorted. Yes, the biggest moron was the stupid, cheating, slut wife, followed closely by the Dumbo husband. Oh, WTF didn't the husband find out WHY Larry was fired? Everyone eventually gets to know these things: they seldom remain secret.

Finally, why allow his dumbshit wife to treat him like that, for all those last years. Did dumbo have a humiliation fetish? Plus, the mother crying and sleeping in the bed of her 20 year old son??? Weird as F***. Frankly those two deserve each other. Oh, Larry owes for 18 years of Child Maintenance. Just saying...

RzcanuckRzcanuck6 months ago

"Ending doesn't fit with the set-up". numbnutz49 nailed it with this comment. I do not mind a good RAAC but this was forced.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

B S

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well done, teaches to know the whole story before you act

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Raac beats BTB any day, but you really need to work on dialogue. No offense, but this reads like a documentary of robots trying to act human.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago
Keep trying

Premise was good, but the conversation was very stilted and unnatural.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This writer has a very specific audience, that is mentally pretty far away from the general populace, which is why these stories make little or no sense to most commenters.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Bullshit, just wrong, not acceptable. No wife should ever spread her legs regardless of the wrong committed by others.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What rubbish. The plot is so absurd that it doesn't merit serious comment.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Change your name to "LittleCuckLost". What a stupid wimpy cuck raac by this wimp!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow, A plot on this website. Amazing.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x6 months ago

"I had all but fallen apart after I failed my certification test." - Except that he didn't fail.

\

Her "poor me" attitude still doesn't explain her shitty attitude on the way home.

\

I don't think they had the morning after pill 20 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nope, not going to be able to accept her choosing to fuck Larry, and make no mistake about it, she made that discision because she already had his video and taped attempt at rape by coercion. Then years of self confessed marital abandonment. Well written pie, just not believable or realistic. But as someone else mentioned, there wouldn't be a story if Anna had done the reasonable thing and talked to her husband when Larry first approached her.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wonderful story. It was also tragic and possibly extremely tragic. Well, she explained the reasons why she did what she did with Larry, she never explained why she treated him so badly, that is her husband. But as she took, every precaution known to prevent a pregnancy, it’s failed. I am happy that they had discussion and wound up successfully.

The story drew Me in which is what a story should do. Five stars. Bob.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbell6 months ago

Thank you for a sane ending to a LW story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hmmmm, not too sure about this one. As Oatmeal1969 pointed out there would have been no story if the wife had done what she so obviously should have done but that level of obvious is hard to overlook. Also, given the enormous importance of air traffic safety might there not have been some legal repercussions for Slimeball Larry and maybe also for the MC's wife for aiding and abetting?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Omg eurghhhhh

nixroxnixrox6 months ago

1 star - having been involved with the 'aviation' industry my whole life - the parts involving the FAA are a complete fabrication without any substantial proof. The wife was caught fair and square perpetrating pregnancy fraud on an unsuspecting husband. He had positive proof from both the ASSHOLE and on his own behalf. BOTH he and she made mistakes. She for not coming to him with the blackmail and he for not taking the ASSHOLE to court to get the restitution for raising another man's child.

TWO wrongs do not add up to a loving, caring, trusting, respectful relationship - it ends up with a divorce.

Better luck with your next story.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu6 months ago

I still thinke Anna should have takked to MC than take all of it into her own hands. They could have brought Larry down just by the audio and video evidences and without having sex. What her acrions despite done with good intentions actually made the years painful for MC. Good thing the MC believed her. A good reconciliation story. Thanks @littleOneWon.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"As I'm sure you remember, we have every square inch of our property, both outside and inside, covered by cameras."

-

So, why did she fuck him instead of fucking him over by turning the footage over to the appropriate authorities? The story had other big problems that were disruptive, but this one just completely killed the story line.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Once she had Larry recorded, there was no need for her to get in bed with him. If she had been worried he might force her, she could have had a friend (or a cop) hidden in the house awaiting her scream. And none of this explains her rudeness in the car in the trip home. I have to think there was more to this story, and, whatever it is, isn’t good.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

He should have backed the RV out of the drive, 60 seconds before the house exploded.

No, wait, it wasn't my type but a good job nonetheless.

DreddrasDreddras6 months ago

Points for a reasonable justification for cheating, but some serious suspension of disbelief required. (1) Why did she need to sleep with the dude? Once she recorded him attempting to coerce her, his goose was already cooked. (2) Why not tell the husband what happened/why he failed the test the first time? No good explanation provided. (3) Absolutely zero chance the FAA allows a test to be administered in a way that enables a supervisor to fudge the results, especially since the test involved computer inputs. There would be a record of the test questions and what the husband's responses were, so the supervisor's ability to manufacture a failing grade is not plausible. (4) What is he to make of her massive disrespect for the last however long it has been? The way she treats him on the phone, and her conversation with her parents, is pretty close to grounds for divorce itself by itself.

Beejay3Beejay36 months ago

Good things come from bad!

Good reading!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A good story. 5 stars. Yes it will be down rated by the “there must be blood” bunch. It was not a RACC. She arranged for the blackmailer to be punished. She did screw up and more punishment for the blackmailer WAS warranted. BUT WHAT? Telling her husband could have resulted in her husbands taking things into his own hands and possibly going to jail. Why no other kids and what happened to the settlement?

RePhilRePhil6 months ago

And that dear readers is how to write a great little

Story. To the Annoying’s (anonymous) to answer your questions why this and that. BECAUSE ITS PART OF

THE STORY. if you have any issues write your own story next time.

clarkgarbleclarkgarble6 months ago

Noble wife selflessly banging hubby’s boss after she had enough evidence to destroy him? Never considered the timing and got suspicious? And hubby is now eternally grateful?

Naw.

ReedRichardsReedRichards6 months ago

Well, we now know how the BTB guys feel, as Buster2U wrote, "She is used, she has been soiled by another man. She was fucked and knocked up by another man who might as well have been black for all the disgust and shame she has brought upon herself and her son and her husband."

.

Obviously I don't know about Mr 2U's wife, but most men's wives weren't all pure and virginal when they first met; does that make them "soiled by another man"? Was it a case of they "might as well have been black for all the disgust and shame she has brought upon herself"?

GamblnluckGamblnluck6 months ago

I had to go back and re-read the part where Anna explains her contact with the asshole. Some readers asked why she went through with the sex if she had him dead to rights. She did not. He called her and asked for 3 days. She allowed one and that was the day she got her proof. Yeah she might have talked with him first and then told him to leave. It is up to your imagination what the asshole might have done. Would he have left? Did she get him doing all the discussion of the blackmail after they just got finished? Not clear. But certainly she did not have proof and then called him to come over.

This is one of those stories where reconciliation is not only justified, but the best course of action. Justice served.

I am also surprised that a few readers who also write cuck stories wanted BTB here.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc6 months ago

Wow -You had me on this one. I was sitting in front row seats with the BTB crowd screaming "crucify her" and you turned it upside down. Her choices and lack of communication with her husband are questionable, but plausible. All things considered, I'd probably do what he did in the end, and that's no my normal nature. It's not real so this comment is not relevant, but there's no reason to ever tell their son anything. Well done! 4.6*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What do you do with someone who does the wrong thing for a noble reason? And what about the recent disrespect? She tried to be the best wife possible originally after the event. She arranged for her rapist to be punished. She did fail her intelligence test when she originally gave in and did not use the security tapes to roast Larry’s nuts over an open fire. Probably not thinking being distraught over hubby’s distress. She completely failed as a wife while anticipating the coming “empty nest”. Reconciliation seems the best course, but what else? Maybe her daddy could arrange something for Larry? Maybe he knows some large gay men into rough trade? Keep hubby out of the splashback zone?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I guess the lesson here 1) don’t park in the driveway of the person you intend to blackmail

2) when looking for illicit sex find a neutral location

GardenshedGardenshed6 months ago

I liked the story, good twist. Looks to me that their marriage was not based on communication?

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Three stars for an Average story. The upside is the ending, but the downside is all the errors of action and omission she made. She did not have to go through a sexual experience with Larry. Tha story is technically well written, the errors of logic aside. Again, three stars.

JPB

tralan69ertralan69er6 months ago

@sbrooks103x

"I had all but fallen apart after I failed my certification test." - Except that he didn't fail. - He DIDN'T have the advantage YOU have, not knowing the whole story. So a pointless point on your part.

\

Her "poor me" attitude still doesn't explain her shitty attitude on the way home. - She explained that when she called later the same night. You really should stop your skimming.

\

I don't think they had the morning after pill 20 years ago. - You should do some research before you go to putting your THINKING down on print. It might be embarrassing for you.

lAnatomistelAnatomiste6 months ago

I really couldn't like this - or even _dis_like it. This is not up to your standards; zero stars.

I think Deddras, and other commenters, have made all the necessary points.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut6 months ago

The son is how old? We add 9 months for the pregnancy.

His aunt took pictures on an iPhone.

The iPhone was first released on the 29th June 2007.

The kid must have had some academic ability to be admitted to university at the age of 15.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm sorry but this is just beyond bullshit. Who the hell has ever heard of a supervisor/manager scoring an employee's federal certification exam? That's just unbelievable beyond any ability to suspend disbelief. But let's forget that. Why didn't she tell her husband immediately? He could have lodged a complaint or concern and have his test scored by somebody else if fairness was an issue. Why did she sleep with his boss in the first place? Just recording him would have been enough.

Again, forget that bs. You can't tell me that all that shit was going on concerning his record and career, and his file was edited, and not once was he notified?

So, now it's twenty years later, not once has his wife confessed and his resentment has festered for all that time. He has no biological heir. Just a son that he might love but isn't his and deep down there is always the desire for a biological heir, no matter the love.

I doubt there is any possible way somebody would have stayed with her in the first place, much less 20 years later.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Kind of cute, in a way. Why not have a woman screw a surgeon so he doesn't screw up some surgical procedure to save her husband? Lots of scenarios where the wife trades some pussy to benefit her family. Maybe screw the DA before some phone prosecution? With a wife like Melania Donald Trump should Never get convicted, or even charged.

\

Nope, sorry, just too contrived and manipulated. She was extorted raped. It doesn't have to be physical force to be rape. You hold a gun to a child's head while your partner fucks his mother; hey voluntary sex, right? That doesn't take a year to prosecute. Nice try, but no sale.

mndhanson017mndhanson0176 months ago

All the comments said it best, she didn't need to sleep with Larry at all, so this is an L for me

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So Stupid

drbenchpress66drbenchpress666 months ago

Damn she’s dumb as hell but as long as everyone is happy then who cares

AethurAethur6 months ago

I understand what the author was going for, but it falls flat to me. If she had the wherewithal to get proof of the extortion on tape, why in God's name did she feel she needed to have sex with the bastard?! She could have had someone from the Congressman's office there to catch Larry in the act. She could have kicked Larry out and still proceeded (which probably would have produced the same result). She could have gone to Larry's boss. She could have told her hubby WHY he failed the test, and come up with a plan together. Like a married couple should. Instead, she has another man's baby, and her hubby THANKS her for not going to him with the problem and coming up with a solution together. And that's not even getting into all that drama on how she's been treating him lately.

---

I appreciate the story for what it's attempting to do, but there are too many holes for me to give it a good score.

BrentJWBrentJW6 months ago

I've yet to read a blackmail for sex story that was credible, not even after reading this one. So why was she disrespectful of him weeks before her son heading to college?

itsayouitsayou6 months ago

BrentJW. She was going into depression. She felt like there was going to be a hole in her life. The depression had it take it out on her husband. It happens to some women. She was so much part of her sons life it was hard to let go. Woman react so differently than men on empty nest syndrome

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The end of the story seems disconnected from the first half. We don’t understand her huge amount of disrespect for him and berating him to her parents on the phone in front of him. Anna is like two completely separate characters first half to second half. None of this is really explained or brought together.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ6 months ago

Acceptable RAAC. Good job. Larry's probably dead or broken by this time so too late to visit more punishment on him.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

@ReedRichardd funny. For the first time in memory I didn't see Buster award 10 Big Blazing Stars! (Sometimes 100!) to a story. Go figure.

JPB

bobareenobobareeno6 months ago

Nice. Coulda done without the song lyrics being interspersed, but the ending was well done.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So long the intention is good, what we do doesn't matter...

All based on intention!

/s

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good writing, but the idea sucked. At the beginning of her explanation she stated that every square inch of their property was covered by security cameras. That alone was enough to go to authorities and get the guy arrested and fired, there was never a reason to set up a trap and screw the guy. Any normal wife would have told the husband immediately.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

For some reason, I find it hard to believe in this pretentious altruism and universal love of those men who are "appointed to the position of daddy" in relation to their non-native offspring and, even more so, to their wives who betrayed their marriage, especially if it turned out long before the bastards came of age... Seriously? Have such characters tried to walk on the water surface? Sickly, to the point of vomiting..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Story did not make any sense. First, the wife has been withdrawn and treating hubby like shit for the past few months, belittling him, and completely derisive of his parenting contributions. That in itself is reason to ditch the bitch. Then we find out that he has been raising another man’s child knowingly because of a promise to his mother on her deathbed? Really? But the piece that seals it from even a RAAC consideration is that she deceived him for many years. Upon his return from the first training session, she should have informed him of the blackmail. She should have told him everything at that point rather than being stupid. So to really drink from the fountain of stupid, she says nothing and allows her husband to attends a second set of trainings while she wires her house and gets a full confession from him then proceeds to have sex with him? Why have the sex when she has blackmail material?

All in all, the author was going for a RAAC piece and didn’t let obvious facts get in the way. 2 stars at best.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I, with a very high degree of probability, can assume that the author of this opus is a woman. Am I right? All these excuses for her betrayal by espionage games in the style of "Mata Hari" are simply, thoughtful and clearly formatted legend of an enterprising and immoral bitch...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Why didn't the main character ask his mother the last question before she passed away: "Mom, be honest with me before death - who is my biological father?"

Schwanze1Schwanze16 months ago

Happy Ending Hotel

🤣

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not liking this one. Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Clever. Nice touch. 🤙🏿

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

@brentJW. If you don’t like the story, just say do. Don’t ask dumb questions that the story answers in plain English. If you don’t think Anna’s rationale is compelling, just say that. Ah … duh! I liked the story. The fact that they’re was a better course of action conceivable, isn’t, to me fatal. Failure to choose the best option. Is rarely fatal to life, or relationships, especially when they are fictional to begin with.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Some obvious holes in the timeline. Look at the timing of the DNA tests, Aunt Shelly's photos, and Aunt Shelly's death. Not sure why those things bother me so much, other than when reading a story, one tries to build a mental picture and none of the pieces fit. I also agree with the comments below, so I won't bother repeating. The story isn't bad, but it is sloppy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I did it my way. But your way is a poor story. No need to have sex with the boss once you record him. What a stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Funny how she was able to become pregnant with her lover after only one night but not with her husband after thousands.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This Anna character was incomprehensible. Like Jekyll and Hyde.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

@Gamblnluck. if you read the confession again how could you possibly miss this,

"When Larry arrived, I made sure to have him verbally assure me about what was about to happen. He stated plainly that letting him screw me would guarantee that you would certify successfully. I had his assurance in both audio and video."?

She worked with security, had it all on camera... she could have just walked away or asked the friend who set up the cameras to hang around. Having sex with him doesn't make any sense unless she wanted to (which we are told she didn't). I just a plot hole to keep the story going.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinion5 months ago

I liked it, you could even say I loved it. A lot of people don't because they don't like happy endings. But I do. A couple of things that were off in the logic of the story. She got his confession before the adultery occurred, game over. But that would have changed the story completely. Secondly, in the telling of the story, she mentioned she worked for the congressman's campaign later, but the MC spoke of it as if it was her explaining in the present tense instead of the past tense. A small thing I know, but it was still a tripping point. I still gave it 5-stars though for the overall story, and I liked the ending. And can you believe it, there was not a lot of discussion about wild, over the moon fornication. Who would have thought?

Martyr2002Martyr20025 months ago

Really didn't like this one. Not only is he robbed of a faithful wife, he is now saddled with a whore. She had sex with Larry in exchange for his job and financial gain, that's prostitution. He was also robbed of his son, his only child and is unlikely to ever have another due to his age.

This kind of story really strikes a nerve, which I suppose you could say makes it a good one, but it really rubs me the wrong way.

The victim is the only one who pays.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Some timeline issues prevent this from being a 5: for instance, the aunt across the street dies before David is born, but she's alive when the villain presents the DNA evidence.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story, I think the ending was outstanding. It took me by surprise but a good one.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 months ago

I guess it worked out in the end!

5

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Story line was good but lost credibility when the MC trusted the wife’s incredible story and didn’t ask questions. What investigation? What settlement? Show me!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlittleOneWon@littleOneWon
I write as hobby. I try to avoid formula pieces as much as possible. No came home early, found a car in the driveway, etc. Having said that, it's probably impossible to make a completely new story. As the good book says, "There's nothing new under the sun." I'm sure that stori...