I did Warn You

Story Info
Beware of rides in lift if I was you.
9.6k words
3.68
15.3k
25
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a building consultant engineer and have worked for years working for all the big names in the industry. Then one day I decided it was time for me to take the break. And become a private consultant. I had all the right qualifications and years of experience and knowledge. Travelled the country and made some money. It was the right time so I became a building consultant working from home.

I was still travelling about and making money. And while away on trips added to my oddball collections. That I bought and sold to anyone who liked them. I am married with two children. Both are away getting an education at Uni.

The collection I refer to is weapons of all sorts of descriptions. I mean odd looking bits and pieces. Such as weird looking knives, swords from the east. Wooded native clubs with decorative cravings on. I also collected metal and brass knuckle dusters of all descriptions. And one or two old types of guns.

My wife works as an accountant in a large organisation in the city. And has been with the company now for some seven years. She is a bit fed up with it because of her boss. Since she has been working there she has made many good friends. And I have met quite a few of them, all women. But I do not have time to meet the people she works with.

Then one night my wife was out with her friends having dinner. In the last few years it was quite normal for her to have a meal with them and even when I was away.

But this meal was that little bit different. Because she told me that a new consultant for the company showed up. His name is William Stroker. Carol put his phone number in her phone and entered as William work St. And also in her phone was a William work Sp. His name was William Spooner and he also was a consultant.

William Stroker asked if they may join the ladies for the rest of the meal. With him was William Spooner. The conversations turn to work as you would expect. I listened to what she was telling me when she got home. But I was reading between the lines. In brief terms. My wife thought he was going to be good at his job. And the company would reap some benefits from him. Well I had other thoughts of my own?

The weeks went by and all I could hear every night was. How good William Stroker was at his job. I think you really know what I mean. I had been out on plenty of business meal trips. So I knew the pattern that some men would say. I had listened to their bragging about women and how they managed to get workers' wives into bed. For one-night stands and sometimes for much longer. So I knew a lot more than my wife. By the way my wife's name is Carol.

As I listen to Carol. And I made up my own mind. William Stroker was a charmer, a liar, a cheat, a pussy hunter was in my mind. He was getting all the staff on his side. Passing compliments on how the women looked and dressed. Making jokes and being a good all-round friendly man.

He was not shy at coming forward. You could see that he was after a woman or one of the girls where Carol worked I thought! But I was concerned for Carol. And the women were all falling for his lines. As best I could make out.

A few weeks later, while we were eating our evening meal. I had to listen to more of how good he was. I thought I would open it up to stop the praises about him.

"Well we know what he what's don't we!" I said to her.

"Chris, what do you mean by that?" Carol said to me.

"Well any new manager will always give out compliments. To develop good will, and to get the staff on his side. While he is putting together information and knowledge about the business. And about the staff. And I mean by that female staff! And when he is ready he will move to his first prey! And from where I am sitting. It is you! So open up your eyes," I said to her.

With that comment of mine Carol got angry.

"How dare you say such things about someone you have never met! William Stroker would never do anything like that! He is married," Carol said at the top of her voice.

I knew nothing at the time. But what I had just said. She stormed out of the dining room heading to our bedroom, slamming the door shut behind her. That put a stop to the end of our conversation that night. Well that hit a nerve! So Carol likes William Stroker a lot. Well she will calm down tomorrow. But in the weeks to come, William Stroker got no mention whatsoever at our evening meal.

+++++++

Then one night about midnight we received a phone call from Jill. Jill is my wife's best friend. She was crying. Begging us to come round immediately. Her husband Alan. Had been attacked at their back door. She was telling Carol she thought she was in danger from some lunatic.

"Tell her to call the police!" I said to Carol.

"Alan won't let her!" Carol said to me.

"Tell her to do it right away. They will get there quicker than we can!" I said to Carol.

We jumped into our car; I was driving like madmen to their house some miles away. Carol was talking to Jill all the time on her mobile phone. I could hear everything that they were saying to each other. They talked the whole time. While I was driving there, in case the attacker was to return. As we pulled into their driveway, Carol was out the door before the car had even stopped.

Alan works the afternoon shift. For more money, and always get home at 11:30. As he walked up to his back door, somebody jumped him and worked him over with something. He was in agony, but insisted on. NO police, and No hospital.

While I was listening to him. He told me he was hit in the balls and his ribs. He must have received some broken rib bones on both sides. Although we would not know for sure until he was X-Rayed. When we gave him some water, I saw the groove on his finger where his wedding ring had once been. He screamed in pain when we tried to move him. He was hurt badly.

I told him and the girls that for sure he had broken ribs so avoiding the hospital was no option. Broken ribs besides being painful can puncture a lung. The girls went off to call for an ambulance, I leaned down at his side and whispered.

"Did you take your wedding ring off, or did your attacker?" I said to him,

"He robbed me!" Alan said to me.

"Right!" and left a good watch on the same wrist hand. I bet your wallet is still in your pocket. Look, the man that did this to you may do worse to his wife. I have time to warn her before he gets to her. Who is she?" I said to Alan.

"Chris I didn't see who it was!" Alan said to me.

"Right, but again, he might be killing her right now. Either you tell me in confidence or I will tell your wife. Let us not waste any more time," I said to him.

"Chris, I don't know who did this!" Alan said to me.

Oh well, everybody has the right to remain silent in this country until proven guilty. I said nothing more while we waited for the ambulance to arrive. He told us the tale of woe. He was walking up to the back door. He thought he got hit with a police officer's taser and fell to the ground. His balls were kicked and then his ribs on both sides. He claimed he had no idea who would want to do that! All the noise had woken up his two boys.

Carol and Jill went with him to the hospital, I stayed in their house to protect his sons.

The boys went back to bed, After being told that their father would be OK. Carol and Jill came back at 3 am waking me up in the chair I was sleeping in. Alan was staying overnight for observation and would be OK, but in serious pain, and we still had no idea who did it.

+++++++

"Chris, what do you think happened," The girls asked me.

"I can narrow it down to three things!" I said to them,

A chorus sung out; how do you know? What did Alan tell you? The girls said to me.

"Alan told us all his story and he's sticking to it, but look at the facts: First of all It happened at 11:30pm at his own back door. There is zero crime around here, so it was not a random attack. His attacker knew him, and knew his schedule, and the man planned the job. So he must have had a motive. So there is no question Alan was the target. The kicking in the balls was attacking him. It suggests that someone did not like his genitals. Or what he was doing with them. And they took off his wedding ring. But left his wristwatch and wallet. So it was not money they were after. Back to the notion that he did not deserve to be married. Says to me he got punished for screwing around," I said to Carol and Jill.

"Oh Chris!" Jill cried out.

"There's no proof, but such things do happen, Jill. And moving on, there are two other possible suspects: your sons. Alan or John! One of them could have found evidence of what his father had been doing. And they were protecting their mother's honour. As for the taser it could have been borrowed from a friend's house. Or it could be you, Jill. With the same motive. You could punish him. So you would not have to confront him about his infidelity," I said to the pair of them.

"Chris, don't be ridiculous. He is not screwing around on me! And I did not beat him up. And it is certainly not the boys," Jill said.

"Probably, true, but I'm only pointing it out. That you and the boys had motive, means and opportunity to do it. It is most likely the husband of the woman he has been screwing. What I was really afraid of is. If the husband did this to him, His wife could be in real danger. That is what I told Alan, but he played dumb," I said to the girls.

Jill was near to tears by now.

"I can't believe it! He cannot be screwing around on me!" Jill said.

"Of course I don't know that he was unfaithful to you, but it is possible. He denied it to me, but if it is true, somewhere out there is a woman that may be getting battered or even killed. If he had told me who, I might have been able to warn her, but it is too late by now," I said out loud.

+++++++

On the way home, Carol asked me.

"Would most men go after both the wife and her lover?" Carol said.

"I don't know about most men, but I'll tell you this. If you fuck around on me, there is no question, I am going after him. Like whoever got Alan, I would not kill you both, but he would feel some body damage for the rest of his pitiful life. As for you. I would not harm you, but I would throw your ass out the door, and make the divorce as miserable as I could for you. And give you more misery every day after that as long as you live. You would be looking over your shoulder every day. To see if I am behind you. And any man you would go out with. They would be told about you. That you could be screwing around behind their back. So what are you thinking about right now?" I said to Carol.

Carol did not answer me back right away. Then.

"No, of course not. I was thinking of Jill and Alan," she said to me.

But I did notice there was a big change in her voice?

++++++++++

After that our lives returned to normal. As they had been like for months before. Alan 's agony had nothing to do with us. Then one evening I asked Carol.

"So how's William Stroker these days? Do you have much to do with him? And does he sit with you at lunch time?" I said to Carol.

"Since you dislike William so much, I have chosen not to upset you by talking about him. Does that make you happy now?" Carol said to me.

"No it does not. For starters it was you that got upset. And had a fit weeks ago, running out to our bedroom, At the time and even now. I can assume he means more to you. Than I do. And you are also correct that I have never met him. As I remember in the conversation weeks ago. I was not accusing William Stroker of anything. I was mentioning my personal experience with new managers. My greatest concern here is YOU. Hiding from me what goes on between you and him," I said to Carol.

"Jesus! I think what you are saying to me is. That I fucking him! How dare you accuse me of that, and since you asked. No I am not fuckling him," Carol said screaming at me.

"Well Carol, marriage is built on trust and honesty. I hold you up to the same standards as I hold myself. You know my passwords and I have no secrets. When I say where I am, I am exactly where I am. And I am always available by phone and will come to you right away if you call me for any reason. I am not hiding anything. I expect the same from you," I said to Carol.

"See Chris. There you go again. Accusing me of cheating. Keep this up and it might happen, and you are not going to treat me this way anymore," Carol said to me.

"Carol. All we are having is an honest discussion. I have not accused you nor said you are cheating. The point I am trying to make is that we have to tell each other the truth. Otherwise little lies become BIG lies, All I ask for is the truth. And by truth, I mean the whole truth," I said to Carol.

"I don't need to ask for your permission or even who I see and what we talk about. It is only business. They are people I have to go out to lunch with. Live with it. Keep this up and our marriage is in trouble," Carol said to me.

"No you do not have to ask me for permission. All you need to do is mention it later. If we did not talk about people we work with, what the hell would we talk about?" Our marriage is in trouble right now. Married people do not question their fidelity. Well I do if there is no reason to not mention it before or after the fact. My worry is him," I said to Carol in the strongest terms.

I let my words sink in. Then...

"Let's get down to it. You go out for lunch with all your bosses and talk about the business. And I bet he takes a group of you out. And I will bet a 100 to 1 it will become a regular thing. He takes you out for long lunches. And the talk will change from the business to something else. And most of all you should think about your own reputation in the company. And most of all people will talk," I said to Carol.

"Well thanks for thinking about my reputation, Business is not about sex. And it looks to me it is hard for you if you believe that. And I will go for lunch with whom I want to, with or without your permission. And even tell you what has been said. Does that make you happy now?" Carol said to me.

"Well that's all I asked for. Tell me the truth and if. I find out you are lying to me, watch out there are repercussions you know," I said to Carol.

Carol said nothing but she was thinking. And I was watching for her reactions?

++++++++

As it happened, a few nights later Carol had left her office laptop switched on. That happened all the time. I opened up her emails. So I read to my heart's content. On the email address it only showed his first name William followed by the company name. They were taking long lunches about once a week. Nothing was said that was improper. But my dough was there? But now I knew the next lunch date or was it something else??? Now was my chance to find out the truth one way or the other.

Their lunch spot was at the Oak Moor Hotel set for twelve thirty. If I was going to catch her out. I had to change my appearance. Because she knew me too well. I went into town looking for something to disguise me. I walked into an upmarket gent's hair dressing saloon. Where men bought hair pieces along with other things. Upstairs in the saloon was a man. While I was looking around the man offered to help me.

He said to me," I know the signs...may I make a few suggestions for your disguise?"

He offered me a fake Mustache and Beard that merged with the colour of my natural hair. He passed me a pair of thick black rimmed clear glasses. I told him I needed some kind of hat to tilt down over my blue eyes. Because Carol had looked into them so many times before. He told me they rent black business suits with a white shirt and matching tie. He told me to carry a briefcase or a newspaper. I tried it on and there was no way Carol would even recognise me in the outfit so I rented the lot.

There was no turning back now. I was thinking to myself. I had to wait for her lunch date at twelve thirty in the Oak Moor Hotel.

Carol left in the morning. She did not dress any differently than her normal dress. It was like any other day. But it was not like another day for me. I wanted to know the truth. I waited until she had left. I packed her stuff into two suitcases and holdalls.

Out came my disguise. I dressed in the rented clothes and stuck on the Mustache and Beard merging it with my natural hair. On went the hat and black rimmed glasses. In my left-hand pocket went a knuckle duster and in my right-hand pocket a second knuckle duster. I headed to our local newspaper shop and bought a newspaper. The man behind the counter did not recognize me. I was pleased with my disguise. So I ordered a taxi and headed for the hotel.

I was sitting in reception with a clear view of the main entrance door and close to the lifts. I was sat there reading my newspaper with a cup of coffee in front of me. In comes Carol with him holding hands. I thought how touching. Neither of them went to the hotel counter reception. So he must have booked in earlier or he had already registered. As they walked into the restaurant. The plot had thickened.

The restaurant was a very open place with nowhere to hide. I followed in and sat facing a mirror so I could watch without being noticed. I ordered sandwiches in case I had to leave in a hurry.

As I watched through the mirror they held hands. She hung onto every word he spoke to her. I could tell she was excited by the slight flush on her face with all smiles and the giddy laughter. Like she knew exactly what was coming next. As so did I. I left the restaurant and sat back in the chair, sat and waited and started to read my newspaper.

I was sitting there reading my paper as Carol spoke to him as she walked past me asking for the door key. They were standing opposite to the lift's doors. My chance was coming fast. He pressed the button for the lift to come and they both wrapped their arms around each other's waist. How touching I thought it was again. I heard the ding as the lift arrived. I was on my feet heading for the lift to do my dirty deed. To knock ten bags of shit out of him and more if I had the time.

They could not enter the lift; they had to wait for a couple to come out. I was behind my wife ready to get into the lift. Carol and him nodded to them and were looking away from me. I was inside the lift and stood at the back. They walked in the lift turned round facing the doors. I was right behind Carol.

He saw me and pressed the button for the floor they were on. He looked at me. I held up my eight-fingers telling him I was going to the eighth. The doors closed. He was about five ten a litter shorter than Carol.

I was ready for the punch up there and then as the doors were closing. But Carol was giddy like a schoolgirl ready for moments of pleasure soon to come. Thinking of her well filled aching cunt from his cock to come with lots of hot sticky spunk.

I was getting ready. It was not going to be a fair fight. Carol was gushing with excitement and he was trying to calm her down. I was putting on my knuckle duster on my left hand then my right hand the second knuckle duster. I was ready to knock those ten bags of shit out of him with some long-lasting memories for him. That he would never forget. That I was going to leave him with.

He grabbed her ass and she giggled. I was ready to attack him in the lift. But it was small and Carol would get in the way. As soon as the door started to open. I reached towards the lift control panel and was ready to press the door close button. Ready for my attack on him. Carol was out of the door first and was heading to the room. Not looking back with the key in hand. She knew where the room was for sure.

My chance had come. I hit him hard with my knuckle duster. He was dropping to the lift floor. And I manage to catch hold of him pulling him back into the lift. Carol was babbling about who gets to the room last. And did not look back.