I did Warn You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was out of it. Thanks to my knuckle duster. Then I went to work on him. The knuckle duster hit his face and I had drawn blood. I put my left-hand knuckle duster back in my pockets. I had done its job. I change hands with the knuckle duster. Since I am right-handed. I used my knuckle duster on his face half a dozen times, taking out two or three of his front teeth. His nose was next.

Followed by a cheek bone and a reshaping of his right ear for good measure. I wanted to reshape it. Blood was coming from his mouth and from the long deep cuts on his face. That could leave a scar or too. Between using my knuckle dusters I rearranging his face a little more. I kicked his balls three or four times and they were going to be sore. I looked at him and I was happy. The way I was leaving him with blood dripping from his face. I bet Carol is going to be in for a shock.

I pressed the door open. And I pressed every button to the top of the building. Before I got out of the lift. I kicked him twice in the chest. Then I got out and headed down the passageway to the exit staircase. As far as I was concerned he got what was coming to him just like Alan had.

I found the staircase exit and headed down. I was in a hurry to get the hell out of there. I did not what to get caught. I must admit I was shaking with fear at what I had done. But it was my revenge on him and Carols was to come. I walked down the road and used the public phone. To order a taxi to get home and change my clothes and to get rid of my hired clothes now the deed was done.

I changed as soon as I got home. I put my hired clothes in a bag and headed back to the gent's hair dressing saloon to return my hired clothes. Then I was going to leave Carol. But I thought why the hell should I. She can move out, not me. I was thinking beating the shit out of him would be justice for now. I could move forward and wait for her to return home for my next move. But before I left town I went into the bank and cancelled our credit cards before I paid up our outstanding debits.

When she gets home. I will tell her to go and live with her mother. I had already in the morning packed her stuff into our suitcases and two holdalls. I wanted nothing of hers in the house later tonight. While at home I had a celebratory drink toasting her stupidity. But I had to wait and wonder what Carol would tell me before I gave her. Her marching orders.

Carol came home at 6 pm as soon as she walked in through the door she was saying what a bad day she was having. Telling me she had twisted her back and it was killing her with every step she made. I could see that she was in pain, I bit my tongue. The best of it was that there was more pain to come later for her.

"Sorry I am late my darling; can we have a Chinese take away...Please make me a strong drink. I need one," she said to me.

I ordered her favourite Chinese meal since it was going to be her last meal in my house. Then I gave her a full glass of brandy. She was going to need it at some point soon.

+++++++

"Carol, can you sit down," I said.

Those four words that kill a marriage were about to be said.

"We need to talk," I said to her.

"Chris, I have time for a quick hot soak in the bath. Then can we have your little talk after that," Carol said to me.

She had a sip from her glass and started to head for the bathroom. Then her mobile phone started to ring.

"Chris, would you please get that for me?" Carol said to me.

I looked at the incoming call screen and saw it was from William work S, I did not read the rest being shown on the screen. So I handed it to her without speaking into the phone.

"Hello William, how was your trip to Bristol?" Carol said to him.

Carol had her phone set on speaker settings most of the time. So I was able to hear what was being said.

Then without anything being said about Bristol. Out came.

"Carol, who is telling my wife we are fucking each other? My wife claims it is your husband Chris. For god's sake tell me what is going on?" He said to Carol.

"I don't know, William, let me call you back. That is a horrible thing to say. Should I talk to your wife if that would help," Carol said to William at the other end.

"Well, call me back tonight! She threw me out. And I am staying at Oak Moor Hotel tonight. And I have only just got back from Bristol ten minutes ago. What a fucking night this is turning out!" William said to Carol.

Carol stopped the call and turned to me with a concerned look on her face.

"Chris, did you call William's wife and tell her? That I was sleeping with him?" Carol said to me.

"Sure! It is no big secret is it?" I said to Carol.

"Oh Chris I swear. I have never so much as put an arm around William. Honest to god, please, you may have destroyed his marriage! Why on god's earth did you do that? Are you going mad?" Carol said to me.

She was serious, and I had to believe her.

"Carol, that is the reason why. I have said to you we have to talk," I said to her.

Carol looked at me with shock. But I knew what she had been up to in the Oak Moor Hotel.

"Yes Carol, I will talk to her. But first of all I want to know a few things from you," I said.

"Right Chris, what do you want to know?" she said.

"Carol, tell me did you go out for lunch today, where to and with who," I said to her.

"Yes, I went for lunch to talk about improvements to be made why?"

"Carol, tell me the truth right now," I said to her.

"I have told you the truth. Come on Chris out with it. What is bothering you," Carol said thinking that I would accept it.

"Carol, do you remember the conversation we had weeks ago after Alan got beaten up," I said glaring at her.

"No, remind me?"

"In the car coming home I told you. If you fuck around on me, there is no question, I am going after him. Like whoever got Alan, I would not kill you both, but he would feel the body damage for the rest of his pitiful life. As for you I would not harm you, but I would throw your ass out the door, and make the divorce as miserable as I could for you. And give you more misery every day after that as long as you live. And you would be looking over your shoulder every day seeing if I am behind you. And any man you would go out with. They would be told that you would be fucking someone behind their back. Do you remember now?" I said to Carol.

Carol did not speak and was thinking what to say to me next.

"Carol, I know exactly where you were today for lunch. And who with. Tell me the truth now or our marriage is at an end," I said to her.

"Chris, what do you mean our marriage is at an end," Carol said to me.

"Divorce."

There was a dead silence. Her mind must have been going round and round. She must have been thinking. How I had found out. They had been so careful. She must be thinking that I am guessing.

"Chris, we do not need to talk. I love you and only you!"

"Sorry, I will give you one more chance to tell me everything?" I said to her,

Carol looked at me and she knew the game was up.

"Carol for the last time OUT WITH IT?"

"Please Chris. There is nothing going on with me and William Stroker. I promise you about our boy's lives."

"I am going out for a drink, think about it and when I get back I want the truth," I said to her going out the door.

I left her to think about us. And was she going to tell me the truth about William? As for me. I did not care. I knew what I had seen in the hotel. Nothing was ever going to change that. Even if it was innocent or not. But the way they were acting together she was cheating me. And now I was wondering how long and how many times.

While I was away. Carol was going to think as to how it started. And also to convince me. That I was wrong. In what I had seen earlier in the day. It was time for her to defend herself and convince me. Carol was going over things in her head how it started, for how long and as to why.

++++++

This is what she was thinking about and how it all started.?

He was good at what he was doing for the company. Carol and William Stroker were in contact on a daily basis. Talking on the phone and emails going back and forth. So there was no danger there. If Chris was to read my emails when at home. And I can remember how William Stroker is so broad, six feet about 83kgs with black Hair and comes from London.

But the problem was? It was not William Stroker. It was William Spooner. They had been flirting for months. She remembered the first time only too well. How it all started. Carol had a cubicle office of her own with a door. Which was out of sight of the other staff.

She had on a blouse which was a bit low cut for office wear. Showing of her well-shaped pair of tits. And he was having a good look at them. At some point he asked her to undo the top button so he could get a better view of her tits. Now the flirting had moved on. So Carol undone the top button to give him a better view. But she held her hand close to her tits while she made up her mind.

Let me see please, he had asked her. The flirting was over now. She moved her hand from her tits. And in a second his hand was sliding down inside her bra. Knowing it would not be long before they would be together. The red light turned to green; and there would be no turning back for Carol.

His hand cupped one of her tits and he gave it a gentle squeeze. Carol knew that he had the door blocked off so nobody could come in. As he moved his hand round her tit. Carol's eyes closed. He had hold of one of her nipples between his thumb and first finger. Rolling her nipple and giving a little pull from time to time. Carol was enjoying the gentle squeeze and wanted more. Her nipples were hard by now and she wanted him to squeeze her other tit. But they had to be careful in the office.

He played with her nipples and it seemed to go on forever. He pulled out his hand. And Carol knew where it was going next. His hand pulled up her skirt pushing his hand into her crotch. As she opened her legs to give him room to get his hand in between her legs.

She looked up at him and he smiled at her as he was parting her underwear. To give him access to her married pussy for the first time inside the office. And no drought there would be more to come.

As his fingers were massaging her pussy she was giving out quiet moans. He was winning on Carol. That he had waited for so long for. He stopped massaging her pussy. And reached out for her hand putting it on his hard cock.

"We need to go into the file room quickly," he had said to her.

There was no stopping her now. She was on her feet pulling down her shirt heading towards the file room with the lockable door. As soon as they were in. The door was locked.

Carol, are you ready because I am," he had said, pulling up her skirt above her waist.

She unbuttoned the rest of her blouse buttons. And pushed up her bra over her tits. While he was pulling down her panties at the same time. And with his other hand undoing and dropping his pants allowing his hard cock to jump out.

"Carol, we don't have much time," William had said to her."

"I'm ready!" she said as they kissed each other.

There was a chair in the file room. He turned her around, bent her over a chair back. She spread her legs nice and wide as he was pushing his hard cock towards her wet pussy for the first time. She was wet and ready for any cock at that moment. He slid is cock in slowly at first. And a moan came from Carol with the first two inches that went inside her. He pushed and pushed his cock all the way inside her. And she moaned with every inch that went inside her married pussy.

He fucked her hard and fast. They did not have much time. So he was driving his cock in and out at super speed. And he had a firm grip on both her tits. Squeezing them and not letting go of them. With all the excitement from both of them as he was Cumming, Carol was Cumming at the same time. She could not let out a scream of joy nor could he do the same.

However he was ready to fuck her for the second time. But they had to be quick. He pulled out of her and she stood up. He quickly sat down on the chair. He told her to straddle him facing him. Which she did, enjoying the length of his cock slide right inside her wet pussy. For the second time.

She did not need telling she knew she had to fuck him. So she was bouncing up and down on his hard cock. But he wanted to suck both her tits. And roll both his hands round and round them and from time to time. And to flick her hard nipples for good measure.

She was so excited she was Cumming within minutes. He had waited so long to fuck her and he was shooting his second load deep inside her wet married pussy. As she was Cumming.

She stood up after have two good fucking's. As his spunk was running out of her married pussy. But he stayed sat down. She knew what she had to do before they left the file room. She knelt down in front of him. Held his soaking wet cock, full of his and her juices. It looked messy but she had seen her husbands like that many times before. But this was Willams.

She moved towards his cock and held it with one hand. She opened her mouth ready to taste his and her juices for the first time. Hoping there was going to be more in the future. His cock went in her mouth and she was a good cock sucker. Her husband Chris had told her many times before. She sucked at him. And her other hand went between her legs. Three fingers were inside her married pussy as she finger fucked herself.

Time was pressing on and they would be noticed by the rest of the staff. She sucked him as hard as she could and he helped her by pushing his cock in and out of her mouth. Her fingers were working overtime. He was getting close and he held her head. Making sure she could not move away. She was finger fucking herself and he was shooting the last drops of his spunk inside her mouth. Carol was Cumming all down to her finger fucking herself.

They had to get out of the room before they would be caught. Carol cleans herself up with her panties as best she could. He wipes his cock with tissues he as in his pocket and both of them get dressed. The tissues end up in the waste paper basket. But Carol had to put back on her wet soggy panties. They left the room and Carol headed to the bathroom to get cleaned up a little better. And to dry of her panties with the air dryer.

As for fucking in the office it was a problem for both of them. So the next time it had to be in a hotel room.

The next time could not come soon enough for Carol. But this time it had to be outside of working hours. They planned the next meeting in a hotel. So Carol left the office early saying she felt sick. They fucked each other as much as they could. In the short pace of time they had.

Carol was loving the feel of another man fucking the living daylights out of her. Or she was sucking him off. While he sucked at her married pussy with loving oral sex draining her as much as possible. But Carol wanted to stay. And her husband Chris would be waiting at home as she arrived one hour later than her usual time.

Carol thought sex with William was exciting. Like it had just happened to her from a long time ago. They were meeting every week now in the Oak Moor Hotel.

This day Carol was looking forward to her time with William in the Oak Moor Hotel. After having lunch at twelve thirty. Then off to the bedroom. With the excitement of him fucking her so hard and so quickly.

While Chris had gone out for a drink, Carol was thinking why the hell was I having an affair. I loved Chris and I have cheated on him. How can I turn the clock back and put things right again. Without telling him. That I had been cheating on him for months?

There was nothing going on between me and William Stroker. And I had promised Chris that our two boys would Live's. He must be guessing because our love was stale to say the least. And I was enjoying the sex with William. Even though it was wrong.

Then I remember what Chris had said to me loud and clear. It was...

"Carol, I know exactly where you were today for lunch. And who with. Tell me the truth now or our marriage is at an end," Chris had said to me.

I had to end it as soon as possible with William. But there was a big problem. He was in hospital. And my mind went back to our lunch date. And our time to be in the hotel room. We both wanted to go up to the hotel room to have a quick fucking session. And that I was looking forward too. He paid the lunch bill with cash. I got up and headed out to the lift.

As we were walking towards the lifts. I asked him for the key. I felt and looked very sexy I have to say. Because of my long shirts. That I had rolled them up around my waist to show off more legs for him. I was wrapped up with my thoughts with him. Someone was standing behind me in the lift. I did not care at the time. He pressed the buttons for the lift. We both put our arms around each other's waist William squeezed my but. The lift stopped at our floor and I rushed out with the key in hand.

I did not notice the lift door closing behind me as I went to the room. I was sitting in the room wondering where he was. So I called out for him but there was no answer. I opened the door and looked down the hallway. Thinking he had gone to the wrong room. I got up and went down to the lobby looking for him. Thinking he had to get a second key.

I heard the lift bell ding and the doors opened slowly and there laying on the lift floor was him. I screamed as I saw him lying there in a pool of blood. He had a broken nose. The door started to close again and someone had requested the lift. I jumped in to see what help I could do for him. Thank god he moved and let out a moan or two. At the very least he was alive.

My foot stopped the doors from closing and screamed for help. I grabbed hold of him pulling out of the lift. He was half in and half out. He let out a howling scream from his broken ribs. And passed out with his own pain. That was when I hurt my back. I let out a scream of my own back pain and let go of him looking for a chair to rest on.

Our screams got the attention of the staff and quickly called for the manager. The manager in a second knew exactly what was going on. He looked at me and at William and then he called for the police and then an ambulance. I was embarrassed at being caught with William. And I quickly realised what would be the outcome, If it got back to Chris. What I should have done was walk away and leave to his own fate.

When the ambulance arrived. They were looking for stab wounds and gunshot wounds because of all the blood. Then I was asked. If I knew him before the police arrived. I had to get away before the police arrived. Knowing only too well, more embarrassing questions would be asked. But the police came walking over to me.

The ambulance men had him on a portable bed and were tending to his needs. His injuries were painful and had to go to the hospital to determine what was wrong with him. Somehow they knew. That we were not married. So I was not allowed to travel with him to the hospital. Then the Police turned to me. They asked me a load of questions trying to trick me. So I decided to tell them part of the truth why we both were there. That was when the police officers changed their tune towards me. Then they asked me.

"Mrs. Jones, do you have any idea who might have assaulted him? And did you recognise anyone else in the hotel? the police had said to me.

I told them No.

"Mrs. Jones, is there anyone you can think of that would want to harm him?" the police had said to me

"Mrs. Jones, are you and your husband on good terms?" the police had said to me.

"What are you implying? I said to them,

"Nothing Just asking a question," the police had said to me.

"Of course we are," I said.

"Mrs. Jones, and where do you think he is this afternoon?" the police had said to me.