I did Warn You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know. He works from home. He certainly had no idea that I was here.... for a business lunch. And it is not something that would come to his attention" I had said to them.

"If the gentleman wishes us to pursue this further, he should file a complaint as soon as he is able."

We had left his car down the street. And the hotel manager just wanted me out of there. So he offered to pay for a taxi for me. For me to go to the hospital. The nurse gave me something to take away the pain coming from my back.

At 5:30 a nurse asked me if I was driving him home. I told her we would take a taxi back. To the hotel. At last I saw him with a messed up right face. And could not talk too well. We went back to the hotel mainly to pay the bill. I told him I had to get home to Chris and I will see him at work when he is feeling better? Then I went home in a taxi.

I hobbled about 6 pm in telling Chris I was having a bad day. I also was telling him I had twisted her back and it was killing her with every step she made.

Then I had said to Chris," Sorry I am late my darling; can we have a Chinese and please make me a strong drink. I need one."

Then Chris handed me a full glass of brandy.

Then Chris said to me," Carol, can you sit down? We need to talk."

I had said to Chris," I have time for a quick bath then we will have your talk after that."

I was sipping my brandy heading for the bathroom. When my mobile phone started to ring.

Then I spoke to Chris.

"Chris, would you get that for me?" Carol had said.

Chris looked at the incoming call screen and saw it was from William!!! So Chris handed it to me without speaking into the phone.

"Hello William!!! How was your trip to Bristol?" Carol had said to him.

But Chris was able to hear what was being said. The way it all set up. Then without anything being said. It came from the phone.

"Carol, who is telling my wife we are screwing? My wife claims it is your husband. For god's sake tell me what is going on?

"I don't know, William!!!, let me call you back. That is a horrible thing to say. Should I talk to your wife if that would help," Carol had said to William!!! at the other end.

"Well, call me back tonight! She threw me out and I am staying at Oak Moor. And I have only just got back from Bristol in the last ten minutes. What a fucking night this is turning out!" William!!! Had said to Carol.

Now I was worried, who was William??? William Stroker had just got back from Bristol and was staying at the Oak Moor hotel.

I looked at Carol and she had a look of concern written all over her face? As she looked at me.

"Chris, did you call William's wife and tell him I was sleeping with him?"

"Sure! No big secret is it?" I had said to her,

"Chris, I swear on our two boys' lives. I have never so much as put an arm around him and the worst of it. It looks like you have destroyed his marriage. You had best put it right straight away phone her now."

I could not believe how serious she was about William Stroker!!! Then I was thinking who the hell was she with this afternoon because he also was called William??? Carol was right. I had to put things right for William Stroker.

I picked up my mobile phone and rang Mrs. William Stroker. I went out of the room so Carol could not hear the conversation. I was worried.

"Mrs. William Stroker, this is Chris Jones. Please do not hang up on me. I need to explain that I have...Made a big mistake in saying your husband is having an affair with my wife. Please describe him to me. It would help me out. Please Mrs. Stroker," I said to her.

"No, you tell me what the man looks like you think is screwing your wife. Before I describe my loving husband to you," Mrs. Stroker," said to me.

"He is slim, about five ten, well-groomed, fair hair, clean shaven and has a Yorkshire accent," I said to her.

"Well Mr. fucking Jones. My husband is broad, six foot and weighs about 83kgs black hair and he comes from London with an accent. You idiot you got the wrong man. You might as well know. The only man that I have met who works in that company.... Is a William Spooner.... No wonder your slut wife is cheating on you! Go and fuck yourself. Mrs. Stroker," said to me as the line went dead.

And I went back into the room where Carol was waiting for me.

+ + + + +

The final showdown was to come.

"Right clever dick where do we go from here now Chris. Now you have found out that I am not fucking William Stroker," She said to me with a big wide grin.

"Yes Carol, I have put things right with Mrs. Stroker. I made a bad mistake thinking you were fucking William Stroker behind my back. And Mrs. Stroker told me who you have been fucking. William Spooner who also works there. Well you do not have to lie to me anymore. I have packed your shit you are leaving tonight."

Carol's face was a sight to behold. I had found out who she had been fucking. It was Spooner. As she fell down into a chair and was starting to say something.

"I have packed your shit as far as I am concerned you are going back to your mothers. And I have cancelled the credit cards. And as for your job you may not have one before I have finished.

"Chris, we need to talk. I did not do anything with William Spooner today. It was a simple business meeting. I was attending!"

"Sorry, we are history. You have been fucking Spooner for months now," I said to her.

"Please don't hate me! We can get past this. I love you!" Carol said to me.

"I don't hate you, but I forgive you, if that makes you feel any better, but we are through," I said to her.

"Do you still love me?" Carol said to me.

"Yes but not like I use to. And I have to take half the responsibility. Because our love has been struggling for months. But you are the one who cheated, Not me," I said.

"I want us to try and make it work Chris, please let us try," she said pleading with me."

"No," I said as I was carrying her bags to the car. To take her back to her mother's house.

Carol did not say anything between the tears of sorrow.

"I might as well tell you; I will forgive you. But I will never forget about your cheating on me. And if we would stay together. I would always be wondering what you were doing. And what the man was saying or doing with my kids. No divorce is our only option," I said to Carol.

He divorce went through and our kids stayed neutral between the pair of us. We are still friends, but nothing more. As for me when I was away. I did have a lot of one-night stands and four a little longer. I am still looking for Mrs. Right now, one day soon we will meet.

About a year after we were divorced. I was in town shopping for new work clothes and I called in a coffee shop for a quick drink. And I walked Carol. She saw me and came over to me.

"Hello Chris, you are looking well,fancy buying me a cup of coffee," she said.

As we were still friends I bought her a cup of coffee. Hoping she would choke on it. She told me that William's Spooner had set up his own company and she worked for him. As soon as she told me that. I knew he was still fucking her.

"I thought you may have moved on by now. To and find a young stud to satisfy your needs. That I could not manage," I said to her.

"No Chris, you did satisfy my needs. We just drifted apart. And I was the one responsible for our break up. But please tell me. Is there still a little bit of love left in you for me? Because in all our years we were married. I did love you. Even though I cheated on you," Carol said to me.

"Thanks for that, but it's a little too late for us," I said.

Have you found anyone yet," Carol said.

"No, Because no one will ever match you and yes I did love you. But that's water under the bridge now is not it," I said.

"Chris, thank you for not going after my lover," Carol said.

"Carol, are you with William's Spooner these days," I said.

"Yes, why do you ask," Carol said.

"Because can you remember that night when you came home at about 6 pm. Telling me you were having a bad day. And you had twisted your back," I said.

"Yes why," Carol said.

"In that case can you remember. How good looking. He used to be. Before his ride in the lift!!!

Her jaw dropped wide open and her eyes nearly popped out of her head.

"That was you," he screamed out.

I walked away laughing my head off. Saying to her. I did warn you.