I Did What I Did

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel my second orgasm explode just as he shoots his cum in me. I fall onto my belly with him on my back. After a few minutes he pulls out of me. His cum covered cock slides between my butt cheeks then I feel a line of used cum slide up my spine. He tells me to roll over. I am on my back as he pushed his cock to my lips and says to lick him clean. After I clean him, he tells me to masturbate for him and to use my own fingers to lick the cum from my pussy. I masturbated for him thru an orgasm, then I scoop out his cum with my fingers and lick then clean. I do this over and over until I have cleaned our cum from my pussy.

He leaves me on the bed as he showers. He dresses as I lay naked on the bed, he said he will call me in a few days, then he leaves. I lay in the afterglow and think that that is how a real man fucks a woman. I shower and dress then I find my discarded cloths and put them in the hamper along with the cum stained sheets for the "jerk" to wash.

We have seen each other five times over the last two weeks always in the van fucking fast so I could get home before the "jerk" gets home. Each time I had the "jerk" lick my pussy before I let him fuck me. I think he is such a dunce not to notice. I got a call from the "jerk" one afternoon he said that he had to be out of town for the weekend Thursday night to Sunday night his flight will land at 11 p.m. so he will take a cab home. All that I could think of for the next two days was that Sam could spend all night or even a few days. I called my mother-in-law on Thursday after the "jerk" went to work with his suitcase. I asked if she could give me a break from the kids for three days Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning. I would pick up the kids at two Sunday. She said oh yes because she has not had the kids over to herself for six months.

I called Sam and said that I would be alone all weekend and we would have the house to ourselves. I was thinking Sam would be coming to me at my house, not in the back of a van but on my bed. My panties stayed wet that whole day. The night finally came, we would not have to rush. I decided to dress sexy for him, I also lay out a sexy nightie on the bed and pull down the covers to make the bed ready for our sex. I change from pants and put on sexy panties, skirt, and flimsy blouse, no bra, my nipples rub the silky blouse and harden, I put on lipstick and a little perfume. I unlock the door and sat in the living room to wait. All of the lights are off, but one very dim one.

My mind drift back to the times I fucked him in the van, how I enjoyed the sex but wanted to be more comfortable like when we fucked the one time in my bed. Thinking about his cock and how it feels sliding between the folds of my womanhood, I start to get that warm feeling between my legs my nipples harden more. I see his car drive in. I hear him come in and walk down the hall to the living room. I stand up and move to him, we kiss. He takes off his coat, I take him by the hand and lead him to the couch. We sit down he starts kissing me. He can see my nipples harden under the flimsy blouse; I start to squirm my panties are getting wet.

I reach over and turn off the light. Now the room is dark with just light from the outside coming into the room. He starts to rub my breast through the blouse, he rubs my nipples as they harden more under his touch. He kisses my neck and mouth; his hands move over me to my blouse. He opens the top button; I lean back to give him room to open my blouse. He pulls open my blouse, leans over and kiss my neck. He kisses his way down to my nipples and starts to suck them. He pulls me onto his lap and keeps licking my nipples. My skirt moved up high on my thigh as I move. I have my arms around his neck holding his face to my breast and neck while he kisses them. I can feel his cock harden; my pussy is heating my panties under my skirt.

I start to move a little. He slides his hand under the hem of my skirt and up my leg, moving his hand closer to my panties each time he rubs up and down my leg. He lifts me up a little and the back of my skirt fall over this lap. Now I am sitting on his lap with just my panties over his pants. I feel his cock harden more as I squirm, hoping to get him excited. He starts to bite my nipples he keeps rubbing my legs under my skirt. I lean over and kiss him long and hard. He pushes me back down on the couch and keeps kissing me. His fingers move to my panties and rubs my pussy. The panties are very silky and thin, I get wet fast. He starts to pull them down to my knees and then he uses his finger to fuck me awhile. I lay still as I can with my panties around my knees, my skirt bunched above my waist, my blouse opens my breast naked and exposed, with his fingers in my naked pussy. I lose track of time but enjoy it all. This must have lasted for a few minutes. I don't remember, but I do remember my orgasm! My legs stiffen, my nipples harden, and the heat explodes. It was wonderful and exciting.

He stops and pulls me back on his lap, my panties are still around my knees as he moves me off his lap. I sit beside him, I open his belt, unzips his pants, I pull them off his crotch. His cock is hard, and I rub it thru his underwear. I pull his penis out lean over put it in my mouth. I start to move my head up and down trying to give him a blow job. His cock is hard, the foreskin slides open and closed with the bobbing of my head up and down. His cock slides deep into my mouth and the head slides from under his foreskin. I can feel it slide over my tongue and rub the top of my mouth. I taste his pre-cum. I know that he won't last much longer.

He stops me after a few minutes and says that he needs me now. I stand up and he stands behind me. I slowly bend over pushing my butt into his cock as I slowly push my panties down. I step out of my pantie's and turn around and slide my panties into his pants pocket. I take his hand; we walk to my bedroom. I open the door and move into the bedroom I walk over to the dresser and light a candle. He sees my nightie on the bed, the covers pulled down. He asks if I have a plan for the fun? I walk over pull his shirt off over his head, then kneel down in front of him and pull off his pants and underwear. His cock is hard. I put it in my mouth and suck on him some more. I stand up my blouse is open all the way and I smile dropping the blouse off my shoulders and take it off.

I keep looking at his cock I put my hand under my skirt I play with myself while I pinch my nipples, Sam watches me. I reach behind and unzip my skirt, let it fall to the floor. I then reach for the nightie and slowly put it on. It is sexy see-through and short, but I do not put on the panties. As I climb in bed I am on my hands and knees crawling to the head of the bed. My nightie only covers the upper part of my ass as I move. I look over my shoulder and I smile sexy for him; I ask if he wants to get comfortable. As I lay down on my back, I bend one leg to let the nightie fall down to uncover my pubic hair and smile. He lays down next to me, we start kissing and foundling each other. He fills me up and pushes his fingers into my pussy and he finger fucks me. I take his hand from my pussy and lick his fingers.

He starts to kiss me hard and rubs my tits through the top of the nightie. I spread my legs so he can finger fuck me more. I hump his hand as he moves his fingers in and out. He pulls his fingers out and moves his head down to part my pussy lips with his tongue, he licks me for a few minutes. I place my hand on the back of his head I hold his face to my pussy as he tongues me more. I hump my pussy to his face and pinch my nipples as he licks me faster. After a long time, he stops and moves his wet lips to mine and kiss me. I taste my own juice form his lips.

He moves up and between my legs. His cock is touching my pussy I reach over to the bedside table and get a condom. As he kneels over me, he asks if I really want to use it. I say not really, I grab his cock and pull him down I guide his cock head to my pussy. I say that he does not need to pull out this time. I want to feel his penis explode in me. He lowers his body, his cock slips into my wet pussy. I feel it slide in; I feel it as it slides all the way down its length till his pubic hair touches my pubic hair. We start to move our pubic mound, and his cock slides in and out of my pussy.

He is in as deep as he can. I can feel his cock hard and hot. I hump him as he humps me. I kiss him, he is playing with my nipples trough the nightie. He fucks me harder and faster; I feel myself getting hotter and wetter. I know that I want him to cum into my pussy. I had let him do that on our first night in the van. I was lucky that I did not get pregnant that night or the day we first fucked in my bed, but each other time he pulled out or I used my mouth to push a condom down his cock before he fucked me.

I wrap my legs over his back I put my heals on his butt I pull him down hard into my pussy. I moan and say faster and faster, harder, and harder, as we fuck. My breathing starts to match his short hot breaths. His humping gets faster stronger, more like jabbing me with his cock. I respond trying to stab him with my pussy. He humps jabs me harder with each thrust, harder and harder as deep as he can. As I push my pussy up to meet each down thrust. He is moving faster and jabbing me harder. I feel his cock swell as it gets hotter, he keeps jabbing me hard. He tightens up and stiffens his arms. I look into his eyes as I feel the pulse of his cock beating, I feel the first shot of his warm cum spit into my pussy. His cock pulses over and over and I keep humping him till his cock stops.

I feel the warm cum filling my pussy to my outer pussy lips. His cum start to drip down from my pussy, and drips over my asshole. I lay there with him on top of me and bask in the afterglow of sex, as his cock slowly softens and slides out of my pussy leaving his cum dripping from me down over my asshole and onto the sheets. I lay still for a few minutes just letting his seed flow over me. I start to get up, but I cannot move. I lay in bed with his cum in my pussy and fall to sleep.

Sam wakes me later and we fuck with me on my knees just like he likes it. We sleep more, I wake him as I jack him off. I put my mouth over his cock just before he cums. With his cum in my mouth I move up to kiss him he stops me. He tells me that he will cum kiss with me if I will do everything, he says for the rest of our time this weekend. I nod yes. Then we cum kiss. After we each swallow our cum. I ask what he has in mind. He said I will just have to wait.

The next morning, we shower together then dress and I fix breakfast. As we eat Sue calls and with my phone on speaker we talk. She asked if I wanted to go shopping because the kids were gone. Sam tells her he has plans for us and that I would not have time this weekend. Sue said that she understood. Sue told me to enjoy what she did. I hang up and Sam said that he has a plan. After I clean the kitchen, I walk into the living room just as Sam hangs up the phone. We sit on the couch together. Sam pulls out some pot and we smoke two joints. He has me strip in the living room and put on his dress shirt and a belt my six-inch heels nothing else. He takes me to a salon and has me get my hair dyed red.

Then we go to a tattoo parlor. He tells the guy to pierce my ears twice more and put in six different color stone studs. Then he whispers to the guy, and we go into the back room. I was so high from the pot that I could not feel anything. I was put on a table and the guy opened my legs and did a tattoo on my pussy lips. During the tattooing Sam got out a bottle of gin and was giving me drinks strait out of the bottle. After the guy finished. Sam told me he did a good job, and I should give him a tip. I said I did not have my purse. Sam smiled and said in that case give the artist a blow job. I was so high and now drunk I slid to the floor on my knees and sucked his cock until he shot his cum in my mouth.

It was getting late when we got home. Sam gave me another joint. Then he took me to the bedroom. He pulled out a camera from his backpack. He took pictures of me in his shirt then had me open one button at a time then off came the belt. I was naked. I showered as he took more pictures of me. Then he had me dress. He laid out my silk stockings with my green garter belt. Then my matching sheer silk bra and panties my six-inch heels. And a silk button front Chinese style dress with a slit from the knee to my waist that closed with buttons. I asked where we were going he said that we are having a party. Just then the doorbell rang.

We walked down to the living room and Sam told me to answer the door. In walked three guys all holding bags. Sam introduces us around. They put the bags in the kitchen. The doorbell rang again and in walked two more guys. One had a little box in his hand. After I got drinks for everyone Sam played some music. I dances with each guy, they felt me up and played with my ass. We drank and smoked for a time. Then Sam had each guy reach into the box and take out a poker chip, each a different color. I was high and did not care that I did not get one. Then Sam turn the lights low and put up a movie camera. One of the guys wrote out six things on slips of paper and put them in the box. Sam started music and told me to strip.

I looked at him. He said that I said I would do anything he said to do because he cum kissed me. I was still high from the six joints, so I started to dance. I slowly opened the slit from the hem up I dance for five minutes before I reached my waist. The guys had me dance up to them and they slid their hands under my dress as I danced. It took me another five minutes to get the dress off. Then Sam stood behind me and opened my bra, letting it fall. The guys then watched as I pulled down my panties. Sam stopped the music and told me to reach into the box and take one slip out. I did.

Sam said to take out one of the studs from my right ear. I did it was the red one. The guy with the red chip stood up. Sam said to read the slip out loud. It said blow job. Sam said for me to kneel down and give the guy a blow job. I said I did not want too. Sam walked up to me and slapped me hard on the face and said that they paid good money for this night, and I better get on my knees now and suck the cum from this guy. I slid down and did as told. After he shot his cum in my mouth Sam gave me a shot of gin.

Then Sam said take out a stud from my left ear, I did then read a slip it said straight fuck on my back. I turned around and saw my mattress on the floor. I laid down and watched the guy undress. His cock was about the same as Sam. I closed my eyes and felt him enter me without a condom. We fucked for five minutes before he shot his cum. Sam took me to the bathroom and had me douche out then we went back down. I took off the next stud and the slip said cowgirl. The guy sat on a chair naked as I lowered myself onto him. I fucked him for about six minutes as he sucked my nipples until we shot our cum together. I had a drink of gin then took out the next stud.

It said doggie. I got on my knees and was fucked for three minutes then felt his cum hit my back. He got off. I took off the next stud and it said chair fuck. I sat in the big chair and lifted my legs as the guy slid his cock in and out for five minutes as he did, he bit my breast and left marks. The last stud was Sam and the slip said ass fuck. I said no way. Sam said that he would let me pass on this if I did a gangbang. I looked around I was high on the joints and the gin I said OK.

The guy I sucked took me to the mattress laid me on my back and started to fuck me. One guy slid a cock into my mouth when the first guy shot his cum, he got off another guy took his place this went on for two hours. Sam took me to the bedroom, I douched again. He took me back down he said that for the final for the night was a group fuck. On guy got down on his back and I was lifted up and slid down on his cock. Then one guy filled my mouth with his cock then I had a cock in each hand. I was being fucked with four men at the same time then the guy under me held me tight. I felt hands on my back and some holding me.

That is when Sam lubed my asshole and slid his cock into my ass. It hurt like hell, but I could not fight so I took it. Sam lasted for five minutes then he slid out of me, and another took his place. By the third one in my ass, I started to like it. Each guy fucked my ass then I was rolled over and each fucked me again while I was on my back. The guys dressed and left. Sam took me to the bathroom, and I soaked in the tub for an hour. After I had douched my ass twice and my pussy twice.

When I came out into the bedroom Sam had made the bed. He turned on the TV I saw me stripping and the whole night played out it finished around six. Before Sam would let me sleep, I had to watch every fuck. Then just before he said I could sleep he showed me a picture of my tattooed pussy lips it said SAM'S HOLE and had a small rose next to it. Sam kissed me and left locking the door behind him.

I woke to the phone. It was Sue she asked if I was ok because she could not reach me. I said I am ok but had a long night. Sue said I must have it Sunday. I said oh shit. I got out of bed and told Sue to come over and let herself in while I showered. I checked my body I had bite marks on each breast on my neck and by my pussy. My pussy was swollen and red and hurt as did my ass. Sue check me over and said I had bite marks on my ass also. I said that I did not care about the marks they would fade I opened my legs and showed her the tattoo. Sue said shit. I said yea shit big time.

It was past 1 and I needed to get the kids. When I got back Sue was in my room, she had cleaned the house and made my bed, she turned on the TV and found the movie. I got the kids dinner and as they ate Sue, and I were in my room she showed me a note she found it read. Enjoy your movie you were great I gave each of your TRICKS a copy. I am keeping the money they paid me for fucking you. I feel that a total of $6,500 should cover the cost that I put out so you could put out. You can keep the tattoo bye Sam. P.S. don't call me ever.

I sat crying, I did not know what to do. Sue said she would keep the kids until I could tell Jack what happened. Jack hit the roof when I told him about the meeting with Sam and the times we fucked. He was so made I thought he was going to hit me. He calmed down and asked anything else. I did not answer, I just gave him the DVD and left the house. I left a note and said after he finished the whole film to call me at Sue's.

It took two days before he called. He told me to come home with the kids. That night I slept in the guess room. As I was in the shower Jack came in and asked to see the tattoo. I laid down and cried as I opened my legs. Jack left the house for work. That night he came home as we talked, he asked why I did it in the first place. I said because you had that red head that you were fucking. He said what red head. I said I found his shirt with perfume on it and the red hair. He looked at me and said his part time job was as a stock supervisor at the mall. He got the shirt messed up when he helped with unloading a truck. I said that the time he said he was doing inventory he was and not fucking around. He just shook his head. I slept in the guess room for over a week. Then Jack said that we can work things out, he asked if I had anything else to talk over. I cried as I said that I just missed my period, I took the home test.

The next day I walked into my doctor's office I told her everything. She said I was stupid, and I should have talked to Jack in the first place. She had me in the hospital the next day. It took Jack three months before he even ate dinner with me and another five months before he kissed me goodbye before he left for work, I did what I did and now I must live with it. Jack showed me what kind of man he was. He let me back into the bedroom after a year, during that time I had the tattoo removed that hurt more than when it was put on. Last night Jack and I fucked for the first time. It felt wonderful even when he flipped me over and fucked my ass. I told myself that whatever it took to save my marriage that is what I will do. I did what I did. So, I do what I do.

12