All Comments on 'I Did What I Did'

by LisaLinda

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
BobluvsBobluvsabout 2 months ago

You need an editor. Absolutely horrible writing.

bdsmbillbdsmbillabout 2 months ago

No plot. Just poorly written sex.

RePhilRePhilabout 2 months ago

Maybe try painting?

RePhilRePhilabout 2 months ago

Sorry hit enter too fast. The writing wasn’t really up to par. I’m giving 5stars for your bravery in publishing here in the shark tank

GreyMatter46GreyMatter46about 2 months ago

Pure fantasy! I agree with the other comments as well. thanks

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 2 months ago

I have to wonder if you have ever really gotten a tattoo, the last thing she would have been doing is a gang bang that day.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for a very good story about a VERY immature young wife that can't wait to cheat and is fortunately forgiven by her very loving hubby. Thanks, for the effort. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well, was it Jack's baby?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

🤣🤣🤣

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 2 months ago

Does anybody know if this author is mentally retarded ?This has to be the stupidest most idiotic boring ridiculous absurd Irrational story of all time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Poorly written 'story' about a slut.

mndhanson017mndhanson017about 2 months ago

Yeah, no, she showed what type of person she was, she did what she did without talking to him first, just shows the respect is not the same. He deserves better, if she wasn't going to communicate with him and just jump straight to cheating, then you know how she will act, whenever she gets mad. She will just resort to cheating as revenge and he doesn't need that. Even worse, she has a damn tattoo of her affair and pregnant by her lover, just no, Jack deserved a better ending. It may not be divorce, but he deserved some separation, but the lack of respect she showed, divorce may be best, but they have kids which probably ruins that.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 2 months ago

The writing is good, but I really hate the ending. The wife cheated multiple times without proof. She had unprotected sex and not only risked pregnancy but she also risked STDs and intentionally exposed her husband to it. Honestly, this should have ended in divorce. The husband should have insisted on a very strict post-nuptial agreement. Also, the marriage will NEVER be like it was; the husband will never trust her, and there will be issues as long as they are together. Imagine shattering a priceless vase. Maybe with a lot of time and effort you can glue it back together, but it will never be the same and is full of cracks. The wife should end her relationship with Sue, since Sue helped her destroy her marriage. Lastly, the kids will be screwed up because either they will divorce or even worse they will stay together in a very broken marriage. Considering what happened both the wife and husband would be very lucky to avoid several STDs. If you went by Murphy's law - they would contract several including HIV. I wonder what the wife's mental state would be once she found out that not only did her husband not cheat, but her repeated cheating infected both herself and her husband and that her husband no longer loves her and would prefer to never have to see or speak to her again for the rest of her life. Honestly, this could have gone in a way where the wife at least attempted - maybe succeeded in taking her own life.

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefutureabout 2 months ago

It was like reading instructions from Lego, monotone reading, no depth or understanding, my 10 year old could write a better dialog that what you wrote. A lot of the sentences started with I, He, She. Makes me believe now as I read this again English isn't your primary language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

8.8K words to tell a 750 word story. This was long-winded diatribe, by an imbecile of a woman, conjuring up a reason to cheat on her husband, and by her own admission turn into a slut. This fool spent more time rationalizing her reasoning to commit adultery with her slut girlfriend and an hour on the phone with Sam, whom she didn't know, instead of talking to her husband in the first place.

Then she enters into a sexual relationship with Sam and continues it for weeks. In her absolute brainless logic, she eschews the use of condoms during her infidelity. The total insanity of this story continues and reaches an unbelievable conclusion. She is still a wife.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 months ago

First, why didn’t hubby tell her what was going on?

Second: there is no funking way she’ll get pierced ears and a tattooed pussy and be fucking the same day. It just won’t happen! How fucking dumb do you have to be to write such bullshit?

TonyGWTonyGWabout 2 months ago

I don't even know where to start.

Just, bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Who said that she was to be paid for sex? Why did she tell her husband when she could have stayed quiet since he was already eating their cum?

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 months ago

Yeah Jack was the kind of man she wants...

A SIMP!

Cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I like reconciliation, but that was pretty much just a big word dump. Learn punctuation and how to write dialogue and you might have something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Would have been better if Jack stayed married to her but never touched her again because she had herpes or some other incurable STD/STI from the gangbang.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I am literally dumber after reading this. Most of my brain cells have committed suicide

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980about 2 months ago

Extremely poor, unrealistic storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is a terrible story. I unlike most can deal with the writing actually. My issue is it does come off as pure fantasy. The guy would have thrown her out. He isn't going to be wanting to raise another man's kid with a woman he has been loyal to and she hasn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Not sure what your first language is, but it isn't English. Cheating skank slut is taken back by sissy wimp cuck. She'll just keep fucking around on the loser until she gives him STDs. Stupid.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 months ago

"Wife cheats on husband because she thinks he is cheating." - Revenge cheats are never right, but they should at least be for ACTUAL cheating, not because they THINK the spouse cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Funny how the commentators on this page act like they are art critics. Do you also critique camera movement and lighting on pornhub?

Its not a great story and its not really well written, but hey, thanks for sharing. It got my phantasy running and I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

There are alot of holes in this story, not including the slut. The husband would have noticed the cum and the tattoo. also the fuck sequence, right after getting a tattoo, just can't happen and after getting knocked up, I doubt there's a husband on the planet to take her back. He's working his ass off to take care of his family and now has to waste that money on abortions and tattoo removal because he's married to a dumb slut. I wouldn't mind a follow up on how he gets his $6500 worth of revenge out of Sam. Maybe cut his nuts off and put the video online?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 months ago

"Because our last child would pull my hair hard, I cut it down into a sage" - Did you mean a "shag?" Proof read, better get an editor.

\

"after or sex" - I assume you meant "oral?"

\

Sorry, too sloppy, can't finish the first page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What happened to the pregnancy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The first thing you do is give up writing

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 2 months ago

What a pile of illiterate garbage: get an editor, get some original ideas. Alternatively just stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Gang bang & a tattoo, hes working two jobs and they reconcile…uhm no way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Why do you have to put the word "jerk" in "quotes" "every 5 seconds"?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Poorly written silly story. You need an editor or to review carefully even if you have spellcheck. There are silly spelling mistakes, such as form instead of from.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

You need to get an editor. For instance guest room not guess. Assume she had an abortion but you leave the reader to surmise this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Women are just not this stupid. Everyone, male and female, makes mistakes sometimes, but this goes WAY beyond a mistake, into the realm of impossibly stupid. The author’s writing style is good, but the story plot and characters just do not hold up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Not bad for a first try. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Terrible writing style, really hard to read more than a few words. I tried but it wasn't worthwhile!

Barkinbeast2010Barkinbeast2010about 2 months ago

No sure exactly why she’s married Tony he ‘jerk’ anyway, she had no good feelings towards him, no respect for him or consideration.

She admits she rarely even shaves her legs for him or makes any sort of effort then Noah’s he doesn’t act like he finds her attractive.

She gets off on feeding cum either his own or her lovers and based solely on the fact her husband his working extra she goes off, gets a liver, disrespects the husband even more and the gets pierced, tattooed and finally gamgbanged. Pumped out by her boyfriend and becomes an amateur open star. Even getting knocked up (never mind any possible STD’s)

Then the writer, who’s off in feminist fantasy world believes the husband forgives her for it all, pays for an sbortion?? and to have the tattoos removed and then stays with her???

Really??

nestorb30nestorb30about 2 months ago

Grammar and writing was atrocious, very hard to follow, very choppy almost stream of consciousness. Please consider getting an editor

Dlh143Dlh143about 2 months ago

Absolutely scrappy story. No aspect was worth reading or rating..

Busman19639Busman19639about 2 months ago

What a stupid hair brained bitch. Jack should have just tossed her out on her ass.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 months ago

Jack is weak. Forget the affair and prostitution, she treated him like garbage before that. He has a very good case in divorce court to keep the kids and kick her out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Thank you for stopping at two pages

DessertmanDessertmanabout 2 months ago

Stupid woman, stupid story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well written but no real man on this planet would take her back. Especially with the proof of the recording in hand!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So Jack thinks an ass reaming cancels out a gang bang. We know all we need to know about him don't we. 4*s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Stupidity is the worst that can happen to a story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Sorry, you were wrong, I never had an affair. Goodbye bitch, we are getting divorced. Nice CD, I made copies and sent it to your family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Another fantasy *

usaretusaretabout 2 months ago

Don’t like stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Not plausible. Definitely would give it more stars if Jack hunted Sam down and killed him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This was so poorly written that I read the whole thing so that I could say that I did. Even transcribing a babbling fool telling the dumbest story he or she could come up with at a moment's notice would beat this mess hands down! It's juuuuust awful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nobody is that stupid. Going so far out of reality makes me think I would be more entertained and it would be more real if I read a superhero comic book.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It was an okay story, but an editor and some use of spell check might have helped (although it wouldn't have caught words like made for mad). Maybe next time read have a friend read it out loud for you to help catch some mistakes.

SelfTherapySelfTherapyabout 1 month ago

Weak story, lifeless writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

He’s a better man than me. Never would I take her back after that. Did she tell all as in gang bang , having him unknowingly eat the guys cum multiple times and her friend was the one who set her up with the guy. I’d also never could live with myself divorced or not in not finding him and beating him as bad as possible without killing him . I’m sure there is a case for driving her if she claim she was resistant before he had cameras on . Basically she did stuff with five guys plus the blow job from tattoo guy

OlefishermanOlefishermanabout 1 month ago

Divorce it's getting better today? He got the kids she got the clap, and her shitter leaking more every. GANG BANG, GANG BANG, 6500.OO he took and ran Gang bang gang bang, 6500.00 he took and ran ,she's shedding tears, and leaking shit,lost her kids and her dignity because her husband worked over and she screwed around and got gang banged for money that she never found it ran away with her lover and he took her pride as well and left her divorced with a Leakey shiter as well.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 month ago

This feels like there is no connection to reality whatsoever, and so it fails as a story. Her reaction is so over the top as to be ludicrous. His acceptance of what she did is unbelievable. If it was because he was worried about custody, no judge is going to give her custody when he has proof that she's literally a whore. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Jack is a complete idiot. Story is totally unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

It comes as no surprise that this author's other stories are posted in the categories for group, lesbian and transgender sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLisaLinda@LisaLinda
Married for a longtime. Have done some swinging and swapping. prefer to be one on one with a lover. Lesbian more than Bi-sexual. like silk stockings, giving and receiving oral. love to be seduced slowly and undressed by lover. enjoy long candlelight baths with female lover.