All Comments on 'I Didn’t Even Know His Name Ch. 02'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 12 years ago
I didn't understand . . .

. . . any of the medical stuff but I have always appreciated Lynn's stories and this one is pretty good. I'll have to go back and make sure I've read the first chapter, I don't always read Erotic C, but I now have a new one to look for without reading through many I am not interested in reading. Good job, thank you Lynn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another good one

I've been a fan for awhile. She never disappoints.

cowboy100cowboy100over 12 years ago
Hot,enjoyable & accurate

Lynn's work is always pretty hot and enjoyable. Her background research is pretty good, too- especially for topics outside most women's normal interests- engineering and surgery. This story appears to have either been written by a woman surgeon, dictated by one, or atleast thoroughly consulted by a woman surgeon. Good Job, Lynn. Thanks

SirDuctionSirDuctionover 12 years ago
WELL DONE

Well researched for sure and nice detail as always. Uncircumcised this time and no cheesecake - brilliant. Maybe you will have to do one of your reviews "Circumcised or uncircumcised?" LOL

SirDuction

cpetecpeteover 12 years ago

well done-a good companion peice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stories

Enjoyed this story very much as well as the story with Tom, his wife and all her gossipy women friends.

Looking forward to more of both series.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Definiteley a medical background writer.

Not erotic. Recitation of medical procedure steps, endless recitation of"A woman's gotta do what a woman's gotta do". Not a lot of emotion. Closest we get to saying how much the cock was wanted is always followed by a disclaimer of, if he hadn't done this or that, she might have asked for it... maybe.

The title choice is a bit confusing. Story titles are" I didn't even know his name" One and Two. Strangely only the first story had an unknown name I wondered if a male in the second story would turn out to be the same one, but no, not any unknown males in the second story. ??

jsch1947jsch1947almost 5 years ago
Fantastic writing!!!!

I have been systematically reading all of this authors work. Her style is awsome. This character, would make a great book. I would gladly pay money to follow her.

My wife is a retired nurse.

She is brilliant, professional, a sobmissive, and a nymphomaniac. and 36GG, with a 25 inch waist. This character reminds me of my wife, a LOT.

I am captivated by the writers understanding of Cuckoldry. She covers all aspects of it with flaire and finesse.

Bravo!!!!

She is at the top of my favorites list, along with one other. Bruce163.

Lynn, I hope you write a few more chapters and Get This Published!!!!

What a delicious, Glorious, intelligent Slut!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous