I Didn’t Even Know His Name Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,100 Followers

He unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants and shorts down and an ugly, blue-veined monster popped up like it was on a spring -- hard - rigid -- uncircumcised, with a bulbous purple head and a thick foreskin. Jesus! It had to be seven inches. Shit! Perfect for my pussy but can my mouth take it?

Well a gal's gotta do what a gal's gotta do. Thank God I had sprayed my throat!

I slid my body off the couch and got down on my knees between his legs. Damn that dick was big. I slid his foreskin back and took that big thing in my mouth and started to suck on it. He put both hands on the back of my head and forced me down shoving his cock deeper into my mouth.

Then he started humping his hips. I was supporting my body with my hands on his thighs so he didn't go too deep, but he grabbed my wrists and moved my hands down to his balls. Shit! I had no support! The bastard was gonna make me take it all! His hands went back to my head and pushed me down.

I felt that thick cock push against my tonsils and there was still more shaft left sticking up out of his lush, curly pubic hair. He had hold of my head and I was helpless. He was gonna make me take it all! Please God don't let me gag!

He pushed my head further down and I felt his dick hit the back of my throat. My lips were in his pubic hair now and when he looked down he could see that I had taken the whole damn thing down my throat. Exactly what the bastard wanted. Deep throat! And no gagging! Thank you for helping me Lord!

He had me just where he wanted me -- the head of his cock was massaging my tonsils. But I could take all of him now -- from the big head of his dick down till my lips were buried in his pubic hair. I was gonna suck the juice right out of him. I began to massage his testicles softly and work that big thing -- top to bottom - with my mouth slipping up and down, lips tight, tongue swirling around his dick.

It was work. Concentrate! Take your time and do it right. Technique is everything. Soft and gentle with the fingers. Keep the rhythm going. Don't slow down. Do it right and you'll finish him. Some people think this is fun but it's work. The fun comes later when you're talking about it. Don't get lazy. Pay attention! Do the work and do it right.

The room was cool but my forehead was covered with sweat -- and there was no circulating nurse to wipe it off. I kept working. Suddenly! Wham! He groaned and I felt his juice spurting against the back of my throat.

I tried to swallow that thick creamy stuff as fast as I could -- no way was he gonna see me with cum dripping off my chin like some slut. I'd sucked enough cock to know what to do with the jism. Swallow fast bitch! That load of cum has been building up for a week.

This was the biggest dick I had ever taken deep throat and if I could keep this guy for my own it would be the last one. Thank you Lord for letting me do it right.

I stayed on my knees, panting, as he laid his head back on the couch. He was gonna rest a few minutes and then he was gonna take me in the bedroom and fuck me. Finish what he had started last night. Then he was gonna rest and he was gonna fuck me some more. I had work to do tonight. Woman's work.

He was gonna have his fun with me. And, if I want to keep him, I thought, I damn well better make sure he enjoys the pussy as much as he enjoyed the blowjob. I'm his bitch now. He's gonna use me. And that's the way I want it.

I'm gonna be sore as hell tomorrow but a woman's gotta do woman's work to please a man. I got the man I want now. Maybe I can keep him too tired for that Ames slut. Maybe I can keep him away from those horny young nurses. Maybe if I get real lucky I'll have myself a keeper, just like Peggy has Tom. I'm gonna work hard to keep this horny bastard satisfied -- whatever he wants, whenever he wants it, and ANY WAY he wants it.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,100 Followers
12