All Comments on 'I Didn't Expect His Wife & Sister'

by SpankRandy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
GinafrommaineGinafrommaineabout 2 years ago

Very hot. One of my fetishes is mild bondage and extreme spankings….bare hand and paddle….until I’m bawling and my ass is pink/red/crimson/purple. The redder my ass gets, the wetter I get.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story has a ring of truth,although there's probably some exaggeration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really like your stories.

It's a bit childish to go around bare-assed, I did it when I was 12, but I suspect it's imperative that your character is at least 18 for the legality of the text.

Everything that turns you on turns me on too: nudity, fear of being caught, spanking, witnesses, humiliation, shameful erection under good slapping and touching, finger up the ass. I got all that, at one time, via paid encounters (except for the presence of an audience), but in relationships (with ladies) that never lasted very long for various reasons.

Those days are gone, but I like to stroke and cum while reading you.

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Difficult to admit Tom, wife and sis didn't accept another session : this a quite addictive thing for both side.

I hope you'll tell us about other encounters.

jay1459jay1459about 2 years ago

Loved the story - wish I was there.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very funny. Great fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpankRandy@SpankRandy
I had an early experience led me to enjoy being spanked by dominant males. I enjoy being spanked by anyone but most particularly males. It just seems natural. Over the years I've orchestrated a lot of play scenarios particularly using Craigslist which is no more. My writi...