All Comments on 'I Didn't Know...'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 134 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too Long

But I still liked it a lot .. If it had been Me DIVORCE would have been the result .. Common Marriage is after 6 years I thought ? ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Worthless

And the real man in the story is a simp.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
If true?

Unsatisfying...

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 3 years ago
All’s well

That ends well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Just dont like stories where the man apologises to the woman for HER cheating on him. Even the female character in the story thought that was a ridiculous beta male move.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Now cuck boy gets to support and raise the bulls kid.

Another cuckold ending .

You're only doing cuckold stories huh ?

1*

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 3 years ago

Very nice story. Well written... showing that nothing is black and white. Always many, many shades of gray in between. And cue the “Negative Nancies” all using Anonymous as a somewhat protective shield. lol

Very enjoyable story... good read. Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it. Such a wacky story! The main character / narrator was hilarious and well written. I was able to inhabit each character as well. Great job. I normally DETEST reconciliation stories. This one just worked for me.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

What a horse shit story.

AethurAethurover 2 years ago

I've read this story a few times over the years. The one thing that really bothers me isn't how stupid the wife is, it's how long it took for her to do something so incredibly stupid. I understand that's the hook of the story, that the wife suddenly did something very stupid because she was stupid. The problem is that in 14 years, she had to have been hit on more than just this one time. Even then, she admits to 'wanting her cake and eating it too', so the whole "I suddenly got a case of the stupids" feels hollow, even if that was the intent.

I would love to see Stang do a remake of this (and some/many of his older stories). I enjoy the premise of this, and can even understand the reconciliation if I don't agree with it. I just wished it wasn't so outlandish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loathe stupid women. They make the rest of us look like whores. Especially those who have a past. This broad is too stupid to live. -starsong

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

Just no. He already raised one child that wasn't his, now his going to do it again? Seriously? Just hell no. I doubt there's a man out there that dumb. If there is...well...damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This one was hard. I almost stopped reading. The ending did redeem it a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was sure that this would be a Sate Rape Drug Story . I was surprised by the way the story turned

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

Was not a satisfactory ending, and use of capitalization is sketchy. 4 stars.

Gearhead19801Gearhead19801almost 2 years ago

This story made my brain hurt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don is such a pussy.

brendan_charltonbrendan_charltonalmost 2 years ago

if this is a real story, i'm really sorry for Don, he has all of my pity.

i hope he hasn't reproduced. he needs to be a genetic dead-end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don should accidently drop the papers proving he is the father where the biggest gossip in the company could see them , That way everyone would know that Don is the Father and a Badass . So the wolves would watch their step around his Daughter and Son .4 Stars on This one ...

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Great story vwey entertaining real or not. Thanks for ur hard work.

Martyr2002Martyr2002over 1 year ago

Fun Story,

A little crazy, a lot of silly, but a great read nonetheless

Grant.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatover 1 year ago

Don agreed to being a willing cuckhold, even if it didn’t turn out that way, he was willing to be a wimp. 2/5

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Such bullshit who the fuck wants an old fat washed up spanking whose dumb as a door post?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I feel sorry for those who commenters who have cannot love.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman11 months ago

good but a page or so too long. very entertaining though.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I give this story 4 stars as the wife is dumber then dirt

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny10 months ago

Her stupidity really is a deterrent to anyone actually being able to fully love her. Don woulda been better off keeping the relationship with the daughter and moving on emotionally from his "girlfriend"

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Cute farce.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

@anon from 4 months ago

So, you feel sorry for those who don't feel love? May you be forever "blessed" with the same kind of love the 42 year old independent woman showed the spineless cuck.

I was tempted to say until the day you die, but maybe there is an afterlife, why would i want to deprive you of those "blessings"?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow. To the prior commenter in the immortal words of Sgt Hulka from Stripes: "Lighten up, Francis!". This story was intended as an LW farce. They did love each other but had a weird unusual relationship due to their pasts. When you starting tossing out "spineless cuck" (does that even apply with a common law marriage?) and cursing another poster into a (possible) afterlife, you show you have some serious anger issues. It is a fictional story. Chill out. Or take the hate elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My 1st reading of this story, it was enjoyable. Even though the woman was incredibly Stupid I was happy with the ending as I wanted the Don and Terri to be happy, they just took Marlene along for the ride with Ryan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I somehow hated every character, fascinating how you managed for them all. Don is a silly cuck, Terri wanted Don to be a silly cuck, and Marlene is hilariously dogshit.

"And I always loved you, Don," said mom. "I did almost from the beginning. I was a little messed up in the head from my first husband, but I knew that you loved me and I loved you right back."

So that makes her cheating even worse then. That's a direct contradiction in her character or she's just a cheating whore who purposefully hurt her partner. Both are irredeemable garbage. Even in your more silly stories There goes the neighborhood for example, even characters like Iris have more things to like about them. Marlene is fucking pathetic and somehow is better than Don the cuck literally defends his betrayers honor. Wtf was that shit lmao.

ImshakenImshaken7 days ago

Whadda story! 5 stars for the wonderful ending. The only thing better was she could have had twins. :o)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous