All Comments on 'I Didn't Know...'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 133 Comments
johnnyjonesjohnnyjonesalmost 11 years ago
You missed answering the most important question!!

Did she get the car??

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 11 years ago
Huh?

Kind of the same feeling after reading this like I used to get when chevy stared trying to convert my Z parts to metric.

Irritated.

Chuckle

elHosedelHosedalmost 11 years ago
DUMB people

My god these two people wre obliviously DUMB! I mean stupidly fucking dumb. People this dumb shouldn't be allowed to proliferate for fear of permanently damaging the gene pool.

Well written, but the two main characters were so idiotic that it was more irritating then enjoyable. The ending was reasonable and I didn't really have a problem with them staying together. Perhaps that's because they were both so damn dumb that you could understand that they "didn't know".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
skipped

Read page one and skipped to five it feels like a rehash of some of ur previous work

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Loved it

I was surprised that he took her back in the end. I guess if he was willing to forgive her initially, the pregnancy really didn't matter. He did never tell her he loved her, so her initial lapse of judgement makes sense. However, it does reinforce he idea that she had always taken him for granted. It seems like that would hurt much more than her actually cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dumb

I agree with the poster who called this story dumb. I'll go further than that. It was down right irritating. The two main characters were too brain dead to be believed. I can truly say that I hated this story. Sometims Stangstar strikes out. This is definitely one of those times.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 11 years ago
Trying

Is the Mustang man trying to pull a MM or JPB to see how many people he can piss off?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Almost perfect

Very well written. On a technical level this is as good as it gets. As far as the story goes, there are a few minor points :

- The mom and dad - actually mostly the mom - is using language that no parent would use in front of their kid. Like describing what "he did to my pussy" and stuff like that. Any parent I've ever known would use metaphors. If you want to use explicit language you should consider having the daughter overhear her mom talking to a friend or something like that.

- The happy ending feels a little forced. Somehow having her get an abortion would have suited the story better. It would also have worked as an "act of atonement" for her and a catharsis for the relationship.

hansbwlhansbwlalmost 11 years ago
Wedlock - the importance of.

I have read a great number of stories where there is a question abt adoption of a child born in wedlock. I doupt there is any country where it is necessary for a husband to adopt his wife's child in the case there is an outside sperm donor, as could have been the case here. If a married couple has a child, they are the legal parents and no outside man can claim any rights what so ever. At least, that is the law in my country.

GentleVikingGentleVikingalmost 11 years ago
Aaaaah... how sweet

How very nice Mr SS06. Very digestible and nicely different from most of your other stories.

Sid0604Sid0604almost 11 years ago
What a great story...

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story and I'm sure most other readers feel the same. Certainly worth 5 stars. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
excuses

That guy is a cuckold plain and simple with no backbone and that woman is a whore a real life whore too. There's no other explaination for what she did. 14 years of sex and cohabitation never straying suddenly doing it and unprotected too. WOW is he gullible she's probably been cheating on him for years and he just caught her now when she got knocked up. He's not a better man or a good man for taking her daughter in, he's a fool for choosing a whore to help instead of an actual woman who understands feelings and emotions. Also i love how the entire story is a big excuse for the whore, like she had a bad past, she was abused, she was dumb. People are responsible for how dumb and how smart they are if they choose to be ignorant and naive then they cannot use either as a crutch when they fuck up. If i ever saw the "dad" i'd say there are many many more women out there who would treat a man right with out needing 3 extra chances. Don't settle for the whore because over the years she's developed a knack for crying and drama.

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Enjoyable Tale

Have to admit that they were screwed up mentally though I do not translate that as dumb. Many people seem to live in a world of their own and pay little attention to the information from others...

The idea that feminists were the cause of the lady's fixation is quite amusing. If you talk to a lot of people at random there will be some that sound like her.

SirThopasSirThopasalmost 11 years ago
Ok

I enjoyed this one. Always grateful for a story about people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
On the subject of sexual harassment:

Ted's behavior from the very beginning meets all the legal criteria for sexual harassment. Sexual harassment does not require that one of the parties hold a position of power over the other. Nor does it require that there be coercion or even a quid pro quo, All that is required is for one of the parties to create a hostile and intimidating work environment based on gender differences, which is what Ted did when he hung Marlene's panties as a trophy in his office and made her an object for humiliation and gossip. Moreover, the company did not eliminate liability by firing both parties to make the situation go away. If anything, the company increased its liability because then Marlene has a cause of action against the company for terminating her as a retaliatory move to prevent her from seeking action. As for the "he said, she said," in sexual harassment cases, the presumption is in favor of the victim and Ted and the company would have the burden of proving that their actions were exempt from the definitions of sexual harassment under existing statutory and case law.

dinkymacdinkymacalmost 11 years ago
Nice!

Thanks for sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My god your wife cut off your balls...

Did she make a little display case to hang them in to show anyone that came around what she did to you? Sigh, this is two in a row. If you are going to continue in this direction with your stories it will save me time in my week. I used to religiously check each week for your next story to show up, but now it is with a feeling of dread. I guess if you are going to become the next MM I can just do the same thing with your stories that I do with his. Skip to the end without reading and vote 1 star....

slaverowanslaverowanalmost 11 years ago
5 stars

You made me cry.

Thank you x

oscar73oscar73almost 11 years ago
Nice

I like the story from the daughters view. a bit different from usual but that makes it even better.don't let the hatters bring you down. Keep writing.

BigJohn601BigJohn601almost 11 years ago
Oh No, not again.

What has happened to your posts? I really have had to work to get through this story and some of your most recent postings. I am a fan of all of your work but lately the stories are irritating to say the least. Now, I understand that may be your intent but it really takes away from my enjoyment. How about going back to the way you presented your tales in the past.

DepopuloDepopuloalmost 11 years ago

If as the forward says, this is based on a true tale told to SS at a car show, then the guy this is based on deserves whatever shit life throws at him. Well written story ss... but for all that's holy, whenever one of these love to cuck stories comes up, try and warn us in the prologue so that we can skip it.

If I knew this man in real life be he friend, relative, or even father... I would simply cut the moron out of my life for fear of what his future stupidity would put me into sometime down the line.

4 stars for the writing... -1 for self cuck 3/5

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
AT WHAT TIME DOES CONSENUAL AND CONSENTED

become confused with contented. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hmm

Maybe Literotica just tainted my view of marriage but I don't see a happy ending for these people. I hope their real life counterparts do live happily ever after, but I just don't see it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
terrible

terrible, terrible just terrible.

Danger09Danger09almost 11 years ago
Boring ass story

I'm actually annoyed that after last weeks train wreck story this is what you put out. I expected more. I thought the story was well written as usual but it was so boring I had to skip a few pages just to get through it. I thought don was a little pathetic, so he's going to take care of teds kid? I don't understand what's going on with you but you've lost your spark. I usually enjoy your stories & sometimes wish they'd never end but in the case of this story I couldn't wait for it to end. It was just so boring. I almost stopped reading. God I hope next weeks story is better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it

Thank you.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 11 years ago
May be your best ever

Thank you for one of the best reads I've had in a long time. I actually hate that it's over. This story rates above 5 and you deserve all the accolades that come your way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It is kinda boring...

Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
you can do

better

3 starrs

sbart921sbart921almost 11 years ago
Can't Make Up the Truth

Otherwise it would kinda average.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A little more mundane than your usual tale

But given the nature of the story, that's probably to be expected. Oddly, I like this story and I'm not sure why. Reconciliation, to my mind, generally only feels as if it works when you have two people who are both in the wrong. Perhaps a wife who cheats and a husband who gambles the household into bankruptcy, that sort of thing, balancing out.

I guess the sense of balance stems from the common-law marriage aspect of this relationship. I've never been much of a fan of such marriages. They feel like a cop-out, a failure to commit to a real marriage, no matter how much both parties claim what they are is no different than a truly married couple.

In this case, you have what is essentially a common-law marriage, but a couple who really doesn't grasp that is what they have. It's more like a broken boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. There's something like a lack of maturity in the whole thing. Perhaps that's what gives the story a sense of balance that makes me more able to stomach it when they eventually reconcile.

Perhaps the more watered down realities of the situation have something to do with it too. Here you have a "wife" who doesn't have the sense to realize she's in a committed relationship, a "husband" who doesn't have the honor to create the relationship they deep-down both wanted by offering marriage, and a shitty "lover" who doesn't even realize they're committed, for very good reason.

I can't even bring myself to hate the shitty lover who just seems to be one of those dumbass kids fresh out of college with more brains than good sense or skill as a lover.

The daughter is the only one in the story that is refreshingly likable.

Keep up the good work. It's not your usual fare, but I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Different

But still good a nice change but they are still idiots and Ted is a sad excuse for man and sadly there are millions out there just like him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
you really like

to write about intellectually disabled people, do you ? the woman I would place around an IQ of 65 and the guy not quite 100 but emotionally underdeveloped.

and you ? so this couple fucks for 14 years and nothing happens and all of a sudden....I guess a lightning would... no Switzerland wins the Hockey world championship.

how come you think any of this is erotic ? are there any healthy people where you live ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good story

A good man and a foolish woman who love each other ... or it could have been a good woman and a foolish man ... either way, I appreciated having characters who had more depth and conflicting emotions and who also ended up acting out of love in the long run rather than bitterness or revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Don't go over-thinking this . . .

Marlene was a marginal moron and Don was both soft-headed and soft-hearted.

The daughter was just fine. It was a fun ride and it all worked out in the end.

ace4869ace4869almost 11 years ago
Well

I kinda liked it even tough I kinda figured out how it was gonna end. It was a good story. Thanks for the enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Would the real StangStar06 please come back :-(

Lord_GroLord_Groalmost 11 years ago
Okay, you almost lost me with this one.

Damon Knight, the late science-fiction author, editor, and critic, once defined an idiot plot as a plot which advances solely by reason of the fact that everyone involved in advancing it is an idiot. That's more or less what you built here, except you actually made it work. Congratulations.

On the other hand, I think it's mis-categorized: it ought to be over in Romance, because I kept seeing this as an updated version of a late 1960's romantic comedy, ala Rock Hudson/Doris Day. On the whole, not bad.

I kind of like that fact that you're playing around with different perspectives and different POV characters. It's not the same-old-same-old every week. By all means, party on.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 11 years ago
Please step away from the car...

...the fumes from all those Turtle Wax products is making you loopy. Maybe she "didn't know she was married," but she damn sure knew she was in a relationship. If her date with Ted wasn't cheating, why did she lie about it? I was OK with cheaters in time or cheaters in space and even ghost cheaters, but I really struggled with the knucklehead cheater we had here. As always, thank you for sharing with us. I'm still amazed at how you put out a new story every week and I look forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it

So it's not his usual stuff, he did work in his cars and even had a girl driving one lol, he is branching out and I for one appreciate that. A good story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well. I didn't vote

That is because of the endless repetition, from the end of the first page to close to the last one the point that Don was a good guy was made in just about every way possible.

Which after awhile becomes..boring.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

just a tad too much cuckie for my tastes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More creativity here than expected

Keep writing, it's enjoyable reading and jealousy makes for little people. Everywhere, including in the comments. I gave it five for fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not enough Mustang....

I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more Mustang!

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
Are There Really People Like This ! ?

Another well written story which flowed well through the various situations.

I find hard to believe if this this is indeed a true story. That two people in a long term relationship can be so stupid

Especially after 14 years being together. For Marlene to just go off and have a fling with a young lover Ted half her age. How did she think the situation would unfold the next day. Did she expect to have a long term relationship with Ted ! ?

Marlene's comments of 'I can not remember sleeping with any one else'

I wonder if this encounter with Ted was indeed her only fling while she had been with Don.

I am glad that it all worked out for Don and Marlene and that the baby is Don's.

personally I think she should offer to do a DNA test just to prove that Don is indeed the father.

zed0zed0almost 11 years ago
Your Loosin' It Pussy Boy! Your Vage is starting to Show!

I mean even Ford drivers have some balls, albeit small ones.

Time for you to fire up that Subaru you've been hiding in the garage, and head Brittan.

Or possibly consider testosterone replacement treatments. I made the same suggestion to MM last year, and the treatments actually seems to be working, although somewhat slowly.

So See? It may not be too late!

I told ya last week you didn't have print garbage to maintain your OCD behavior pattern of posting something every week.

In your case something is NOT better than nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

True story? It was so damn stupid I gave up, I can't believe you wasted your time and ours.

WitchfanWitchfanalmost 11 years ago
I liked it

I liked that Mom, sure shes not the sharpest knife in the drawer, and she did cheat. But it seems to me that they fit well together. Shes high maintenance, but he likes maintaining her.

WitchfanWitchfanalmost 11 years ago
Still waiting

Still waiting on the Bubble Gum Girl story!

dbdukedbdukealmost 11 years ago
O.K.!!!!!!

Only someone that pilots a pony can make it through all the twist & turns this story provides. Thanks for the interment.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 11 years ago
A 5* story

Weird, well, yes, but then real life IS weird!

green117green117almost 11 years ago
De Nile isn't

just a river in Egypt. The characters in the story practice denial, and I've seen some amazing levels of denial in people. For me, this was credible. And for Passive-Aggressive sorts, even likely. Then, by the way, the affair du Ted becomes an unconscious attempt by Marlene to get Don to commit. The fact he was about to, and that she was pregnant at the time, only makes it more plausible. If'n you dealt with the PA type at any length, all of this seeems according to the plan.

Anyway, I commend SS6 on his growth as a writer - he first learned how to write to get good scores, which tend to lowest common denominator. Now he is writing more edgy stuff, which throws some of the dogs into a frenzy but makes his work more interesting to others.

Green-something

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 11 years ago
absurd

The premise this story is based on is ridiculous!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
yuk

yuk

SoleSurvivor1969SoleSurvivor1969almost 11 years ago
Loved it

Like I almost always do.

LamwayLamwayalmost 11 years ago
Good, a return to form

Good, a good story, glad things are back to normal.

hotrod26808hotrod26808almost 11 years ago

this story is fucking weird!

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
Truth is stranger than fictopn

Dang it was good - the Stang parts were just fun - the crazy bitch parts were good and plausible if WEIRD - there are some strange people out there lol -

Good ending and good concept -the women's lib movement is like all other extreme movements - it requires one thing to survive - nurturing from someone somewhere - to grow -

We are all slaves to our upbringing - with it made us what it was or made us not be what it was

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
chick flick

not for men, but cuck's will love it, its a pity MM killed SS06 and replaced him with a chick, he will be missed, ahh well so much for non-feminist slanted stories.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
PEOPLE FORGET....IGNORANCE AND STUPIDITY

is not against any laws.. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Confused

Forgive me if I sound like my mind is lacking. However, I don't get this story. Anyone care to elaborate and clue me in.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 11 years ago
first time reading this

still a fan but not of this story. This guy turns out to be a true cuckold. Their common law married. She cheats, gets pregnant, and she's for forgivin and he wants to raise his emenies child as his own. SS06, this is just about the cuckiest story I ever read. What happened "bro"?

CrisInGACrisInGAalmost 11 years ago

Edith Bunker is apparently alive and well

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
clueless in stangland

Great story Stang. I see that you also had the misfortune to know my inlaws. They are the proof of 'If not wisely, all too well!'.

I'm loving the commentators frothing at the mouth at how realistic this story actually is. Pity they have never had the opportunity to actually experience male/female relationships. Maybe the thongs the anonymousies insist on wearing on their heads has been cutting off the circulation to their defunct brains.

kemanderkemanderover 10 years ago
Baby,

If your think my song's too short, why don't you play it again? In other words, this story is written very well, in plain, clear English, and without mistakes (Thank you Miko!), so if you don't understand, read it again. Don, or Dad, is the biological father of baby Ryan, so he isn't raising his enemy's child. Thanks Stangstar06, for another great projection of life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Usually like your work a lot

but the woman/mom in this piece is utterly clueless

hell, she makes Snooki look like a freakin' genius

not bad overall, but next time please turn up the smarts in the woman

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry; but it was in fact Sexual Harassment!!

Look up "Activity that creates a HOSTILE WORK ENVIRONMENT"; the MEN involved with the BET and MGMNT were automatically AT FAULT. No One would ever be allowed to hang a Woman's Panties because it would in fact cause HUMILIATION, especially when it got out that it was a FRIGG'N $2 bet.

She could sue the COMPANY because policies weren't enforced, MGMNT for not immediately taking proper action, HR because that is what they're paid to do, and all of the men involved.

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I liked it and have heard of the similar in reality as well

Yep Mom & Dad were dimwits!

Alternative ending of getting divorced; then finding out that Don was the father wouldn't have accomplished anything - except causing him to miss out on being a father a 3rd time.

I'd make a bet that there's a substantial population that isn't aware of / or cares about "Common Law Marriage"; did any of our parents tell us about it? Hell No!! So basically; Mom and Don were "Friends with Benefits" which is not necessarily a Monogamous Relationship!

DKP

And to add to my previous comment; Ted was reprimanded but then continued

harassing her; huge No-No for him and company! And she should not have gone into the conference room with him; argh!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ungh!

And I quote; "And what is he charged with?" I asked.

"Disturbing the peace," said the cop. I looked at him crazily.

"Your dad slapped the guy first," he said. "But that was as insulting blow more than an attempt to hurt him. He also did it right in the guy's face. That didn't start the fight. You saw that they talked about it afterwards."

You're kidding me, right? The slap is called ASSAULT. PERIOD. Try it sometime, and see if your ass doesn't get thrown in jail.

Get some legal expertise before you write drivel, folks!!

Sam37Sam37about 10 years ago
Actually it's called

"Battery."

And they CAN and often DO reduce it to a lesser charge. In some states it's "disturbing the peace by fighting."

So many of these stories are really about poor communication. This one illustrates a point I've used repeatedly: "that which goes without saying needs to be said." We assume that others know things instead of TELLING them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
story

14 years of lack of communication and commitment? I just hope the child wasn't born as brain dead as them

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Double Standard?

" I didn't know I was married." So what if they WEREN'T married, they were in enough of a relationship that she didn't want HIM having sex with other women, so by what logic does she think it's ok for HER to have sex with other men?

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
They're Both Idiots!

"To your mom we weren't married. We didn't have a relationship because we'd never formally established one. So to her she didn't do anything wrong."

Again, if that's the case, why did she get upset at him kissing another woman? And a mistletoe kiss at that, usually pretty innocent.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Now I'M Confused!

In many of these stories, when the wife succumbs to some guy's flattery, it is pointed out that her husband says the same things. Her answer is, "He's my husband, he HAS to say that."

Yet here, supposedly Don ISN'T her husband, yet she doesn't appreciate his flattery.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
loved the story

seemed strung out a bit, but justifiable. are these people from W.V.? loved the story, because it shows that no matter what the education, or perception at the time, that usually love will win, as in this case, obviously not all situations. I perceive that the wife had some head injuries from her first husband that weren't detected at the time. the love of the daughter held him solid, and showed, and told him how things were. that's what a good daughter does, that loves her dad would do. in the end, the dad put everything together well. great story, really nice job.

xtchrxtchrabout 9 years ago
Finally A Stupid (Husband, friend-with-benefits, roommate,etc.)

Finally we not only have a stupid woman but a stupid 'roommate?' How could they live together for 14 years and not clarify their relationship! I had a hard time getting past that. But she still is a cheater. She was in some kind of relationship with this guy for 14 years, and she turned her back on that relationship. Pleading ignorance is no excuse. Thanks for a creative story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another One!

Wow, Stang's really giving some sweet cuckold loving here. One star for the writing effort and -4 stars for the cuckold/wimp ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Everybody 's bitching

about your plot and stupid characters. But people are stupid.*. And your characterizations and ideas and everything else [grammar, English,Punctuation,] are perfect. So I love your stories. *including some comment-makers.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
Possible

Human beings have the darnedest propensity to get themselves in and out of the most convoluted messes. It is known sometimes as human nature.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too Fucking Stupid To Rate!

This was without a doubt the worst contrived melange of bullshit ever put to pixels.

Total waste of time.

robbie1960robbie1960almost 8 years ago

I didn't know. I am star struck. Wow, I could'nt wait until I found out the news of the impending situation. Bravo-zulu.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
loved it

The story was good. well done. A fine representation of humanity. Normal lives don't follow a book, or a set of rules that must be carried out, or lived. As screwed up as this story is, it is entirely believable because it is that way. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ugh...

Gave it a 4 but that woman was pretty fucking pathetic.

Weird enough to be true I guess.

VapspegeoVapspegeoalmost 8 years ago
You know you were thinking it!

Well I was thinking the wifes friends at work or watching the woman's channel on cable tv helped make her so gullible. I've heard of a child of a couple with kids from previous marriages seeing the other kids being adopted wanting to be adopted too that was the daughter but she was a kid grown from the previous marriage. Who always wanted him as her father. The man made her mother so self reliant she didn't realize how she got that way. He was selfless in his support of her and her daughter but, the daughter knew better and understood what went on. The writer and editor did a wonderful job of connecting these characters with this story. I really enjoyed reading this. More please

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
I gave it a 4, but...

only because I took it as a well-written farce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What can I say?

Well, this story was not what I come to Literotica for....BUT, having said that, it was definitely well written and engaging for the reader. If, as the writer contends, this was based almost completely on factual events, then I can only say kudos to the three main characters of this "story" and wish them the very best.

Again, not an erotic story, but definitely something which the writer should continue to engage in and expand on.

coigachboycoigachboyover 7 years ago

Our 4th child wsd born when my wife was on the pill. A very happy accident and we have never regretted to this day 25 years later. Seems the pill is only some 95% or so effective.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hmmm...

Can you say willing cuckold and creampie eating, wimp girly man? Well DON can and he lives the dream through SS06 and his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* for Matt Moreaus alt-account cuckstar06

1* because cuck-boy stayed with the aids-whore .

hope she gives him aids . he deserves ebola-aids for staying with the aids-whore .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
YOU HAVE TO LAUGH AT SOME OF THESE SHIT COMMENTS!

I read the story but, it's not what I can to this site for? (A FREE STORY no shit) This guy only writes cuckhold stories,(hey fuck head where's your damn story). Hey the person wrote a pretty good story, stop being a bunch of JEALOUS ASSHOLES!

5 stars.

And for you grammar Nazi types studies have shown only the first and last letters in a word only has to be in the correct order and the work is still readable, (so again FUCK OFF!)😑

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 7 years ago
You know

I know this story is correctly in the LW category. However, it struck me as being a rather humorous and funny tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This

Is really a story about baboons isn't it? Because in what world is a single digit IQ considered to be a functioning human?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Horrible cuck shit!!!

Only for real pervert cuckolds or brain sick ones!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree

Thank you Anonymous 6/22/17. you whiny ass lip jobbers who don’t write shit are so quick to talk shit about someone who makes an effort!

Very good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A pretty good story. I’m certainly no fan of cheaters, but I can understand a mistake. A mistake is a one-time event brought on by bad judgement, maybe a lack of information, or maybe precipitated by some scoundrel out to make trouble. Cheating, on the other hand, is a premeditated event, usually multiple events, carried out over a period of time, with great care to hide the truth from others. I think, I hope, I could forgive a mistake. I know I would never forgive cheating. As I said, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too Unreal

The mother is mentally challenged obviously! The premise of the story is too much to swallow! Couldn't finish the first page!

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
FALLING INTO AND COMING OUT SMELLING LIKE ROSES

good breaks don't always come in bunches,,,,,accept the outcome and move on and up. TK U MLJ LV NV

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

I can slightly understand this woman. She was way too dense and self absorbed. Not malicious but certainly not too bright either. Sorta hubby wasn't too bright either. A lot of butt hurt feelings and misunderstandings, lack of communication and a dash of feminist self delusion and you have the recipe for disaster. Which is what this was. Not exactly a RAAC but I think reconciliation was the best bet for all involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Preached too long...

While in real life these arguments can go round and round and round forever, the story kept repeating them far too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well Written..but

Just way to long for this format

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous