All Comments on 'I Didn't Know...'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 134 Comments
ImshakenImshaken7 days ago

Whadda story! 5 stars for the wonderful ending. The only thing better was she could have had twins. :o)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I somehow hated every character, fascinating how you managed for them all. Don is a silly cuck, Terri wanted Don to be a silly cuck, and Marlene is hilariously dogshit.

"And I always loved you, Don," said mom. "I did almost from the beginning. I was a little messed up in the head from my first husband, but I knew that you loved me and I loved you right back."

So that makes her cheating even worse then. That's a direct contradiction in her character or she's just a cheating whore who purposefully hurt her partner. Both are irredeemable garbage. Even in your more silly stories There goes the neighborhood for example, even characters like Iris have more things to like about them. Marlene is fucking pathetic and somehow is better than Don the cuck literally defends his betrayers honor. Wtf was that shit lmao.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My 1st reading of this story, it was enjoyable. Even though the woman was incredibly Stupid I was happy with the ending as I wanted the Don and Terri to be happy, they just took Marlene along for the ride with Ryan.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow. To the prior commenter in the immortal words of Sgt Hulka from Stripes: "Lighten up, Francis!". This story was intended as an LW farce. They did love each other but had a weird unusual relationship due to their pasts. When you starting tossing out "spineless cuck" (does that even apply with a common law marriage?) and cursing another poster into a (possible) afterlife, you show you have some serious anger issues. It is a fictional story. Chill out. Or take the hate elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

@anon from 4 months ago

So, you feel sorry for those who don't feel love? May you be forever "blessed" with the same kind of love the 42 year old independent woman showed the spineless cuck.

I was tempted to say until the day you die, but maybe there is an afterlife, why would i want to deprive you of those "blessings"?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Cute farce.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny10 months ago

Her stupidity really is a deterrent to anyone actually being able to fully love her. Don woulda been better off keeping the relationship with the daughter and moving on emotionally from his "girlfriend"

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I give this story 4 stars as the wife is dumber then dirt

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman11 months ago

good but a page or so too long. very entertaining though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I feel sorry for those who commenters who have cannot love.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Such bullshit who the fuck wants an old fat washed up spanking whose dumb as a door post?

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatover 1 year ago

Don agreed to being a willing cuckhold, even if it didn’t turn out that way, he was willing to be a wimp. 2/5

Martyr2002Martyr2002over 1 year ago

Fun Story,

A little crazy, a lot of silly, but a great read nonetheless

Grant.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Great story vwey entertaining real or not. Thanks for ur hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don should accidently drop the papers proving he is the father where the biggest gossip in the company could see them , That way everyone would know that Don is the Father and a Badass . So the wolves would watch their step around his Daughter and Son .4 Stars on This one ...

brendan_charltonbrendan_charltonalmost 2 years ago

if this is a real story, i'm really sorry for Don, he has all of my pity.

i hope he hasn't reproduced. he needs to be a genetic dead-end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don is such a pussy.

Gearhead19801Gearhead19801almost 2 years ago

This story made my brain hurt

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

Was not a satisfactory ending, and use of capitalization is sketchy. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was sure that this would be a Sate Rape Drug Story . I was surprised by the way the story turned

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This one was hard. I almost stopped reading. The ending did redeem it a bit.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

Just no. He already raised one child that wasn't his, now his going to do it again? Seriously? Just hell no. I doubt there's a man out there that dumb. If there is...well...damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loathe stupid women. They make the rest of us look like whores. Especially those who have a past. This broad is too stupid to live. -starsong

AethurAethurover 2 years ago

I've read this story a few times over the years. The one thing that really bothers me isn't how stupid the wife is, it's how long it took for her to do something so incredibly stupid. I understand that's the hook of the story, that the wife suddenly did something very stupid because she was stupid. The problem is that in 14 years, she had to have been hit on more than just this one time. Even then, she admits to 'wanting her cake and eating it too', so the whole "I suddenly got a case of the stupids" feels hollow, even if that was the intent.

I would love to see Stang do a remake of this (and some/many of his older stories). I enjoy the premise of this, and can even understand the reconciliation if I don't agree with it. I just wished it wasn't so outlandish.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

What a horse shit story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it. Such a wacky story! The main character / narrator was hilarious and well written. I was able to inhabit each character as well. Great job. I normally DETEST reconciliation stories. This one just worked for me.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 3 years ago

Very nice story. Well written... showing that nothing is black and white. Always many, many shades of gray in between. And cue the “Negative Nancies” all using Anonymous as a somewhat protective shield. lol

Very enjoyable story... good read. Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Now cuck boy gets to support and raise the bulls kid.

Another cuckold ending .

You're only doing cuckold stories huh ?

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Just dont like stories where the man apologises to the woman for HER cheating on him. Even the female character in the story thought that was a ridiculous beta male move.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 3 years ago
All’s well

That ends well.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
If true?

Unsatisfying...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Worthless

And the real man in the story is a simp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too Long

But I still liked it a lot .. If it had been Me DIVORCE would have been the result .. Common Marriage is after 6 years I thought ? ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well Written..but

Just way to long for this format

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Preached too long...

While in real life these arguments can go round and round and round forever, the story kept repeating them far too long.

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

I can slightly understand this woman. She was way too dense and self absorbed. Not malicious but certainly not too bright either. Sorta hubby wasn't too bright either. A lot of butt hurt feelings and misunderstandings, lack of communication and a dash of feminist self delusion and you have the recipe for disaster. Which is what this was. Not exactly a RAAC but I think reconciliation was the best bet for all involved.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
FALLING INTO AND COMING OUT SMELLING LIKE ROSES

good breaks don't always come in bunches,,,,,accept the outcome and move on and up. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too Unreal

The mother is mentally challenged obviously! The premise of the story is too much to swallow! Couldn't finish the first page!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A pretty good story. I’m certainly no fan of cheaters, but I can understand a mistake. A mistake is a one-time event brought on by bad judgement, maybe a lack of information, or maybe precipitated by some scoundrel out to make trouble. Cheating, on the other hand, is a premeditated event, usually multiple events, carried out over a period of time, with great care to hide the truth from others. I think, I hope, I could forgive a mistake. I know I would never forgive cheating. As I said, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree

Thank you Anonymous 6/22/17. you whiny ass lip jobbers who don’t write shit are so quick to talk shit about someone who makes an effort!

Very good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Horrible cuck shit!!!

Only for real pervert cuckolds or brain sick ones!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This

Is really a story about baboons isn't it? Because in what world is a single digit IQ considered to be a functioning human?

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 7 years ago
You know

I know this story is correctly in the LW category. However, it struck me as being a rather humorous and funny tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
YOU HAVE TO LAUGH AT SOME OF THESE SHIT COMMENTS!

I read the story but, it's not what I can to this site for? (A FREE STORY no shit) This guy only writes cuckhold stories,(hey fuck head where's your damn story). Hey the person wrote a pretty good story, stop being a bunch of JEALOUS ASSHOLES!

5 stars.

And for you grammar Nazi types studies have shown only the first and last letters in a word only has to be in the correct order and the work is still readable, (so again FUCK OFF!)😑

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* for Matt Moreaus alt-account cuckstar06

1* because cuck-boy stayed with the aids-whore .

hope she gives him aids . he deserves ebola-aids for staying with the aids-whore .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hmmm...

Can you say willing cuckold and creampie eating, wimp girly man? Well DON can and he lives the dream through SS06 and his stories.

coigachboycoigachboyover 7 years ago

Our 4th child wsd born when my wife was on the pill. A very happy accident and we have never regretted to this day 25 years later. Seems the pill is only some 95% or so effective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What can I say?

Well, this story was not what I come to Literotica for....BUT, having said that, it was definitely well written and engaging for the reader. If, as the writer contends, this was based almost completely on factual events, then I can only say kudos to the three main characters of this "story" and wish them the very best.

Again, not an erotic story, but definitely something which the writer should continue to engage in and expand on.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
I gave it a 4, but...

only because I took it as a well-written farce.

VapspegeoVapspegeoalmost 8 years ago
You know you were thinking it!

Well I was thinking the wifes friends at work or watching the woman's channel on cable tv helped make her so gullible. I've heard of a child of a couple with kids from previous marriages seeing the other kids being adopted wanting to be adopted too that was the daughter but she was a kid grown from the previous marriage. Who always wanted him as her father. The man made her mother so self reliant she didn't realize how she got that way. He was selfless in his support of her and her daughter but, the daughter knew better and understood what went on. The writer and editor did a wonderful job of connecting these characters with this story. I really enjoyed reading this. More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ugh...

Gave it a 4 but that woman was pretty fucking pathetic.

Weird enough to be true I guess.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
loved it

The story was good. well done. A fine representation of humanity. Normal lives don't follow a book, or a set of rules that must be carried out, or lived. As screwed up as this story is, it is entirely believable because it is that way. Nice job.

robbie1960robbie1960about 8 years ago

I didn't know. I am star struck. Wow, I could'nt wait until I found out the news of the impending situation. Bravo-zulu.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too Fucking Stupid To Rate!

This was without a doubt the worst contrived melange of bullshit ever put to pixels.

Total waste of time.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
Possible

Human beings have the darnedest propensity to get themselves in and out of the most convoluted messes. It is known sometimes as human nature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Everybody 's bitching

about your plot and stupid characters. But people are stupid.*. And your characterizations and ideas and everything else [grammar, English,Punctuation,] are perfect. So I love your stories. *including some comment-makers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another One!

Wow, Stang's really giving some sweet cuckold loving here. One star for the writing effort and -4 stars for the cuckold/wimp ending.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Finally A Stupid (Husband, friend-with-benefits, roommate,etc.)

Finally we not only have a stupid woman but a stupid 'roommate?' How could they live together for 14 years and not clarify their relationship! I had a hard time getting past that. But she still is a cheater. She was in some kind of relationship with this guy for 14 years, and she turned her back on that relationship. Pleading ignorance is no excuse. Thanks for a creative story.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
loved the story

seemed strung out a bit, but justifiable. are these people from W.V.? loved the story, because it shows that no matter what the education, or perception at the time, that usually love will win, as in this case, obviously not all situations. I perceive that the wife had some head injuries from her first husband that weren't detected at the time. the love of the daughter held him solid, and showed, and told him how things were. that's what a good daughter does, that loves her dad would do. in the end, the dad put everything together well. great story, really nice job.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Now I'M Confused!

In many of these stories, when the wife succumbs to some guy's flattery, it is pointed out that her husband says the same things. Her answer is, "He's my husband, he HAS to say that."

Yet here, supposedly Don ISN'T her husband, yet she doesn't appreciate his flattery.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
They're Both Idiots!

"To your mom we weren't married. We didn't have a relationship because we'd never formally established one. So to her she didn't do anything wrong."

Again, if that's the case, why did she get upset at him kissing another woman? And a mistletoe kiss at that, usually pretty innocent.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Double Standard?

" I didn't know I was married." So what if they WEREN'T married, they were in enough of a relationship that she didn't want HIM having sex with other women, so by what logic does she think it's ok for HER to have sex with other men?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
story

14 years of lack of communication and commitment? I just hope the child wasn't born as brain dead as them

Sam37Sam37about 10 years ago
Actually it's called

"Battery."

And they CAN and often DO reduce it to a lesser charge. In some states it's "disturbing the peace by fighting."

So many of these stories are really about poor communication. This one illustrates a point I've used repeatedly: "that which goes without saying needs to be said." We assume that others know things instead of TELLING them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ungh!

And I quote; "And what is he charged with?" I asked.

"Disturbing the peace," said the cop. I looked at him crazily.

"Your dad slapped the guy first," he said. "But that was as insulting blow more than an attempt to hurt him. He also did it right in the guy's face. That didn't start the fight. You saw that they talked about it afterwards."

You're kidding me, right? The slap is called ASSAULT. PERIOD. Try it sometime, and see if your ass doesn't get thrown in jail.

Get some legal expertise before you write drivel, folks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I liked it and have heard of the similar in reality as well

Yep Mom & Dad were dimwits!

Alternative ending of getting divorced; then finding out that Don was the father wouldn't have accomplished anything - except causing him to miss out on being a father a 3rd time.

I'd make a bet that there's a substantial population that isn't aware of / or cares about "Common Law Marriage"; did any of our parents tell us about it? Hell No!! So basically; Mom and Don were "Friends with Benefits" which is not necessarily a Monogamous Relationship!

DKP

And to add to my previous comment; Ted was reprimanded but then continued

harassing her; huge No-No for him and company! And she should not have gone into the conference room with him; argh!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry; but it was in fact Sexual Harassment!!

Look up "Activity that creates a HOSTILE WORK ENVIRONMENT"; the MEN involved with the BET and MGMNT were automatically AT FAULT. No One would ever be allowed to hang a Woman's Panties because it would in fact cause HUMILIATION, especially when it got out that it was a FRIGG'N $2 bet.

She could sue the COMPANY because policies weren't enforced, MGMNT for not immediately taking proper action, HR because that is what they're paid to do, and all of the men involved.

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Usually like your work a lot

but the woman/mom in this piece is utterly clueless

hell, she makes Snooki look like a freakin' genius

not bad overall, but next time please turn up the smarts in the woman

thanks

kemanderkemanderalmost 11 years ago
Baby,

If your think my song's too short, why don't you play it again? In other words, this story is written very well, in plain, clear English, and without mistakes (Thank you Miko!), so if you don't understand, read it again. Don, or Dad, is the biological father of baby Ryan, so he isn't raising his enemy's child. Thanks Stangstar06, for another great projection of life.

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
clueless in stangland

Great story Stang. I see that you also had the misfortune to know my inlaws. They are the proof of 'If not wisely, all too well!'.

I'm loving the commentators frothing at the mouth at how realistic this story actually is. Pity they have never had the opportunity to actually experience male/female relationships. Maybe the thongs the anonymousies insist on wearing on their heads has been cutting off the circulation to their defunct brains.

CrisInGACrisInGAalmost 11 years ago

Edith Bunker is apparently alive and well

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 11 years ago
first time reading this

still a fan but not of this story. This guy turns out to be a true cuckold. Their common law married. She cheats, gets pregnant, and she's for forgivin and he wants to raise his emenies child as his own. SS06, this is just about the cuckiest story I ever read. What happened "bro"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Confused

Forgive me if I sound like my mind is lacking. However, I don't get this story. Anyone care to elaborate and clue me in.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
PEOPLE FORGET....IGNORANCE AND STUPIDITY

is not against any laws.. TK U MLJ LV NV

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
chick flick

not for men, but cuck's will love it, its a pity MM killed SS06 and replaced him with a chick, he will be missed, ahh well so much for non-feminist slanted stories.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
Truth is stranger than fictopn

Dang it was good - the Stang parts were just fun - the crazy bitch parts were good and plausible if WEIRD - there are some strange people out there lol -

Good ending and good concept -the women's lib movement is like all other extreme movements - it requires one thing to survive - nurturing from someone somewhere - to grow -

We are all slaves to our upbringing - with it made us what it was or made us not be what it was

hotrod26808hotrod26808almost 11 years ago

this story is fucking weird!

LamwayLamwayalmost 11 years ago
Good, a return to form

Good, a good story, glad things are back to normal.

SoleSurvivor1969SoleSurvivor1969almost 11 years ago
Loved it

Like I almost always do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
yuk

yuk

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 11 years ago
absurd

The premise this story is based on is ridiculous!

green117green117almost 11 years ago
De Nile isn't

just a river in Egypt. The characters in the story practice denial, and I've seen some amazing levels of denial in people. For me, this was credible. And for Passive-Aggressive sorts, even likely. Then, by the way, the affair du Ted becomes an unconscious attempt by Marlene to get Don to commit. The fact he was about to, and that she was pregnant at the time, only makes it more plausible. If'n you dealt with the PA type at any length, all of this seeems according to the plan.

Anyway, I commend SS6 on his growth as a writer - he first learned how to write to get good scores, which tend to lowest common denominator. Now he is writing more edgy stuff, which throws some of the dogs into a frenzy but makes his work more interesting to others.

Green-something

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 11 years ago
A 5* story

Weird, well, yes, but then real life IS weird!

dbdukedbdukealmost 11 years ago
O.K.!!!!!!

Only someone that pilots a pony can make it through all the twist & turns this story provides. Thanks for the interment.

WitchfanWitchfanalmost 11 years ago
Still waiting

Still waiting on the Bubble Gum Girl story!

WitchfanWitchfanalmost 11 years ago
I liked it

I liked that Mom, sure shes not the sharpest knife in the drawer, and she did cheat. But it seems to me that they fit well together. Shes high maintenance, but he likes maintaining her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

True story? It was so damn stupid I gave up, I can't believe you wasted your time and ours.

zed0zed0almost 11 years ago
Your Loosin' It Pussy Boy! Your Vage is starting to Show!

I mean even Ford drivers have some balls, albeit small ones.

Time for you to fire up that Subaru you've been hiding in the garage, and head Brittan.

Or possibly consider testosterone replacement treatments. I made the same suggestion to MM last year, and the treatments actually seems to be working, although somewhat slowly.

So See? It may not be too late!

I told ya last week you didn't have print garbage to maintain your OCD behavior pattern of posting something every week.

In your case something is NOT better than nothing.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
Are There Really People Like This ! ?

Another well written story which flowed well through the various situations.

I find hard to believe if this this is indeed a true story. That two people in a long term relationship can be so stupid

Especially after 14 years being together. For Marlene to just go off and have a fling with a young lover Ted half her age. How did she think the situation would unfold the next day. Did she expect to have a long term relationship with Ted ! ?

Marlene's comments of 'I can not remember sleeping with any one else'

I wonder if this encounter with Ted was indeed her only fling while she had been with Don.

I am glad that it all worked out for Don and Marlene and that the baby is Don's.

personally I think she should offer to do a DNA test just to prove that Don is indeed the father.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not enough Mustang....

I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more Mustang!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More creativity here than expected

Keep writing, it's enjoyable reading and jealousy makes for little people. Everywhere, including in the comments. I gave it five for fun!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

just a tad too much cuckie for my tastes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well. I didn't vote

That is because of the endless repetition, from the end of the first page to close to the last one the point that Don was a good guy was made in just about every way possible.

Which after awhile becomes..boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it

So it's not his usual stuff, he did work in his cars and even had a girl driving one lol, he is branching out and I for one appreciate that. A good story!

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 11 years ago
Please step away from the car...

...the fumes from all those Turtle Wax products is making you loopy. Maybe she "didn't know she was married," but she damn sure knew she was in a relationship. If her date with Ted wasn't cheating, why did she lie about it? I was OK with cheaters in time or cheaters in space and even ghost cheaters, but I really struggled with the knucklehead cheater we had here. As always, thank you for sharing with us. I'm still amazed at how you put out a new story every week and I look forward to the next one.

Lord_GroLord_Groalmost 11 years ago
Okay, you almost lost me with this one.

Damon Knight, the late science-fiction author, editor, and critic, once defined an idiot plot as a plot which advances solely by reason of the fact that everyone involved in advancing it is an idiot. That's more or less what you built here, except you actually made it work. Congratulations.

On the other hand, I think it's mis-categorized: it ought to be over in Romance, because I kept seeing this as an updated version of a late 1960's romantic comedy, ala Rock Hudson/Doris Day. On the whole, not bad.

I kind of like that fact that you're playing around with different perspectives and different POV characters. It's not the same-old-same-old every week. By all means, party on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Would the real StangStar06 please come back :-(

ace4869ace4869almost 11 years ago
Well

I kinda liked it even tough I kinda figured out how it was gonna end. It was a good story. Thanks for the enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Don't go over-thinking this . . .

Marlene was a marginal moron and Don was both soft-headed and soft-hearted.

The daughter was just fine. It was a fun ride and it all worked out in the end.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous