All Comments on 'I Didn't Know I Married Such a Slut'

by myslutwifejen

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
YET, YOU STILL STAY

sleep, play and frolic. TK U MLJ LV NV

SpiritogreSpiritogreover 12 years ago

Hmm, not much of a story here. Would have needed a lot of fleshing out.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 12 years ago
Great!

Reminds me of our first threesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good, real good.

It's a lot of fun doubling up on wifey. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
most people

Most people would rather sleep with the dog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another bitch whore and cuckold in the making.

"SWINGING" is just another way of saying "CUCK ME BITCH, PLEASE CUCK ME WHORE I LOVE ALL THOSE CREAM PIES YOU GIVE ME AND ALL THOSE MEN THAT FUCK YOU EVERY NIGHT WHILE I JERK OFF IN THE CLOSET AND CLEAN YOU UP AFTERWARDS AND I LOVE THE FACT YOU WILL NEVER BE SATISFIED BY ME ALONE FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Reminds me of my first threesome

I USED BOTH HANDS GOT LOTS OF SATISFACTION 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 can you hear me now

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fast and furious

Keep writing like you do. It has an earth feel and I'm looking forward to seeing how much of a slut she turns out to be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Short and sweet.

I enjoyed this very much. I'm so glad the condom was left out! A lot of the fun of a MMF threesome is the creampie, to eat it or slip into it, both are great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nicely written

Great storyline, easy to follow. Had my cock hard imagining my wife in this situation.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
FUN STORY TO READ

enjoyed the story.. didn't want it to end

mykul6669mykul6669over 1 year ago

Great story! I love my slut wife. Keep writing stories just like that.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Hot story! 5 stars, Great Writing, Great Story! I especially liked her taking the condom off for pregnancy risk sex. I don't trust his buddy tho. He is likely to come back for more when hubby is at work. I love a happy ending. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Its weird sharing your bitch.

Huntsman67Huntsman6728 days ago

I also married a slut but I didn’t know until years later she kept it hid very well. She has a job that requires her to travel at times, sometimes late at night she would accidentally but idle my phone I would be sleeping at hear the message in the morning. I would wonder why is she up at 3 in the morning until one day she got home from a long week meeting I just happen to look at her text message, she messaged another co worker. Hey let meet for a drink he said he was in bed already but she can come up to his room but if she dose it might be trouble she went up with a bottle of wine and I’m sure he fucked my wife cunt good most likely she was on her knees sucking his fat cock, now tell me what a horny cheating slut I married.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous