I didn't know My Ex was a Squirter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You knew exactly where to aim as you positioned yourself to drown me in your cum. My mouth gaping, wanting to receive you as you continuously poured yourself into me, drenching me in your induced state of nirvana.

As you slowly halted your rhythmic gyrating hips, I knew your intense orgasm was finally coming to a close and now it was my turn to cum.

I tossed her onto her back, her pussy still soaked with herself.

"My turn!!" I said coyly as I threw no caution and penetrated her instantly. Her wet pussy splotched every time I rammed my cock into her.

"You taste so good baby" I spoke into her mouth, my breath reeking of her cum, my face shining from the dousing it just received.

"Your'e so nasty!! How are you so nasty?" She exclaimed in a broken tone.

I tried kissing her, but she turned her head, refusing to taste her raw self. Refusing to taste what I just tasted. I needed to kiss her for me to complete what we started. I needed her to know what a nasty little sex kitten she was. I just needed the right opportunity, all I had to do was fuck her until she loses herself. Fuck her until she submits to my beckoning. And as soon as she wasn't paying attention, I grabbed her hair and forced my lips onto hers. My tongue breaking through her lips to reach hers. My cum tasting spit concocting with hers.

What was once reluctance slowly turned into submission as she kissed me back taking in the pungent saltiness of her pussy juice. That was the moment my body realised the culmination of the night we just had. It all just played in a fast forward motion in my head and sent a spark down my body to my groin.

I pulled out and stroked my dick as I emptied out my warm load on her thighs. Our hearts pounding as we both smiled at each other, conveying an unspoken message of love induced lust. I clambered next to her as she nestled into me. Lying there naked, naturally drying the sweat of our bodies. I kissed her head and lingered there taking in the aroma of her shampoo'd hair.

She'd be gone again soon, and who knows what paths our lives would take us down. But it didn't matter. For now, we just wanted to be 2 people in love, for the moment, until it lasted.

We lay there as we gently exchanged sweet nothings, nodding off into a most welcomed slumber. Consumed by each other, conjoint by our past, we slept that night as the cum dried up on our bodies. Knowing that I would lap it all up again the second I woke up the next morning.

12