All Comments on 'I Didn't Text Him...Vodka Did Ch. 5'

by aFutileResistance

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
mugsymalonemugsymalonealmost 4 years ago
Ah!

You, aFutileResistance, are wickedly teasing your readers! I do, nonetheless, thank you for the chapter.

-g

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Obsessed

With this story. I love it and can’t wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Your back!!

Ugh I love this story!! You hooked me because I was diagnosed with OCD when I was 18! I have been in treatment since then and I am 34! So there are so many areas that I can relate too! Even with her anxiety, self doubt, and lack of confidence.. that is me! Plus his OCD! Ugh I need to find a relationship like this! Anyways! Your writing is amazing! I love this story and can’t wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it!

Found this story quite some time back and was pleasantly surprised to find it updated. Love the story line and the development over the past few chapters and can't wait to read more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraFutileResistance@aFutileResistance
If you've been following my channel for any length of time you'll notice I have a number of stories that are unfinished at the moment. I am the kind of person who will immerse myself into something only to jump to the next thing as soon as the idea hit me. I'm going to take ...