I Didn't Want to be Raped!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My face burned red, not just with the lack of oxygen the face fucking I was receiving was causing but with the shame of being brought to climax by these two jackasses. Then, before I could gird myself, Dan pinched my tit cruelly and pulled, twisting it hard and the other bozo stuck a second finger into my already abused ass. That was too much, and I screamed around Dan's cock, my body jumping and twisting as I came and came hard. It roared through me like a freight train into a long, dark tunnel, burrowing itself into me and ploughing through my whole body. I wrenched myself back and forth, humped and twisted as my orgasm ran rampant through me.

"Oh my god!" Shouted Dan, "this bitch loves the rough treatment!"

"Hell yes!" The other guy shouted, slapping a hand hard against my rounded ass cheek. "Let's see how much more she can take!"

"Yeah!" I quailed inside as my mind raced as to what else they could do to me. Dan yanked out of my mouth and stood up and his partner in crime stood up as well. They manhandled me and roughly turned me over onto my stomach. Then Dan reached out and grabbed a long, thin piece of wood that lay nearby and holding like a switch, swished it through the air and onto my ass. I screeched and jumped as he pulled back and swatted me again. I could feel a deep red welt forming. I screamed at them to stop!

"Up on your knees bitch!" Dan yelled. There he went again showing his decided lack of creativity or vocabulary. "Raise that ass up high unless you want it blistered!" He swung again and smacked straight across my cheek where he had landed the other two. Tears streamed down my face, but I did not want to get smacked again so I hunched forward and awkwardly got my knees beneath me, pushing my ass up towards the two creeps and shaking inside all the while. And yet, even with all this, the pit of my stomach roiled and twisted in excitement that I could barely understand. My pussy was almost streaming, and I was shaking, waiting for whatever was next. Then, Dan showed me what was next.

"Billy! Take her ass. Feed her that trouser snake and make her squeal! I haven't finished with her mouth yet!" So now I knew thug number two's name. Billy. Not that it did me much good.

Billy got behind me and grabbed my ass cheeks. He pulled them wide and exposed my ass. Then he bent in and started using that talented tongue again, pressing into my tight ass hole and squeezing my cheeks hard. Dan came around and got onto the ground in front of me. His cock was still rock hard though because my hands were still bound behind my back, my face was squashed into the filthy mattress, and it was hard for me to see it. He fixed that problem by spreading his legs to either side of my head and grabbing me with both hands. He grabbed me around the throat with one big hand and grabbed a hank of hair with the other. Then he lifted me up just high enough to slip his cock under me and press it against my mouth. I tried to resist, shaking my head, and keeping my lips tightly closed but Dan just tightened his grip around my throat.

"If you want to breathe, open up, you fucking slut!" he growled. My god, finally a new insult. But I couldn't focus on that as I was gagging and feeling a distinct need for air. I held out as long as I could, but I needed to breathe so I gasped in a huge lungful of air and opened my mouth wide. Immediately he shoved his cock in and released my head and neck, so I sank down completely lodging his cock all the way to the back of my throat. Now Billy was fingering my ass hole as he whined at Dan.

"Her shitter is still too tight!" Dan was busy enjoying my enforced deep throating skills. I heard him grunt.

"Use the fucking oil can!" I froze at that. Oil can? What? But Billy evidently understood. He got up and ran off and for a glorious moment no one was fingering of spanking my ass. Then he came running back from wherever he had gone.

"Got it!" I felt him get down low behind me again and fingers grabbed and pulled at my tender ass flesh. Then I felt something hard, and plastic pressed against my puckered ass hole and shove in. It wasn't that big around, but it felt ridged. Then I heard a gurgling as some sort of thick liquid was being poured and I felt thick, greasy oil start to slide into and fill my ass. Oh god, they had shoved a funnel into my ass and were now pouring motor oil into it. The thick, slimy oil swirled and dribbled down my anal Canal. It was cold and made me shiver. I grunted trying to pull my head off Dan's cock but gravity was working against me. After another splash or two of oil slipped into my upturned ass and trickled deep inside, Billy, giggling all the while, yanked the funnel out and pressed his cock up against my now thoroughly greased up ass.

"Oh yea! That's the ticked!" he crooned, sliding the thick, rounded head of his cock in the oil that gathered along my crack. His fingers tightened on my ass cheeks, and he pulled me roughly towards him while shoving hard from behind. Greased up as I had become, his heavy cock spread my unwilling ass and slid in. I groaned with pain and deep humiliation as he forced himself deeper into me. In order to keep me on his cock as Billy pulled me back, Dan set his elbow on my head and pressed me down deeper. The tip of his cock sank another eighth of an inch, just enough to lodge itself in my throat! I almost vomited. I gagged and hacked, my entire body shaking and twisting. Cock in my ass and deep in my throat the two men now started riding me hard. Working together to develop a rhythm, pressing in, pulling out and shoving back in once more. I was caught between them and being squeezed like an accordion. I grunted, coughed, and moaned as they rode me fast and hard. Billy began to slap my ass, hard and fast. Dan kept my head pressed down deep onto his cock. I tried to push it to one side with my tongue, tried to even bit down a little to get him to back off but the bastard seemed to enjoy that.

Between them, I was a fuck toy and nothing more, their own personal masturbatory fantasy. They shoved in and out, slapping and pinching me. Dans free hand now reached clumsily below me and grabbed at my breasts, pulling on my nipple, and twisting it hard. I was helpless between them, and I bucked and twisted and whined and moaned and deep within me, my body betrayed me again and I began to rise towards another climax, and I could tell this one would be bigger! I tried to scream, tried to twist away but my ass was impaled deeper than ever, and my throat fucked and pulsed around his cock. I couldn't stop it and that feeling of helplessness and shame made me even more excited. How twisted is that? I couldn't stop it and my climax rose higher and then broke across me, a plate glass window shattered by a hail of stones, pain, heat, power, ice, and acid, all of that rolled through me and I was carried away.

Then Dan started grunting, I felt his cock twitching, swelling in my mouth and suddenly he was spewing hot cum in bucketsful into my mouth and down my throat. I gagged it back up, swallowed some, coughed and groaned. It flooded down my throat, filled my cheeks and spilled out from between my lips, running over my cheeks and chin. I even snorted a little through my nose.

Now Billy was groaning. He squeezed my ass cheeks harder than ever and slapped his hand in almost a frenetic spasm as he began to shoot his cum deep up my ass. It roiled and mixed with the motor oil and filled me, giving me a deeply satisfied and yet bloated feeling. I shouted but my cum and cock filled mouth made it sound like gargling. The two of them pushed, shoved, and slapped and held me there between them while I was exhausted by my orgasm, and they spent every last drop of cum.

Finally, the two of them pulled back and let me go, at least for the moment. I was too weak to do anything but collapse on that nasty, fluid coated mattress while they sat back on their haunches and caught their breath. Me, I couldn't believe my body had reacted that way, rising to two enormous orgasms and trembling at the thought of what they did to me. Even now, I could feel the edge of that dangerous excitement just below the surface of my skin. I was chilled from the sweat and other fluids on my skin, and I could feel the thick sludge of motor oil and cum slowly leaking out of my gaping ass. I lay there panting and trembling. At least it was over. I hoped that having had their fun they would leave me alone and go away.

Billy and Dan slowly stood up, still breathing hard from their time with me. But to my dismay, I saw that far from being soft and limp after their first go-round, they were actually stiffening up again. They looked at me, eyes wandering over my sweat stained and shivering body and both reached out for me as one.

"No! No more please!" I groaned. "Just leave me alone!" I would have said more but they had dragged me up to my knees and Billy grabbed me by the hair and twisted my head sideways. When I groaned, he shoved his cock, now at three quarters and still rising into my mouth. He caught my nose between thumb and forefinger, pinching it closed and pushing his crotch hard up against my face.

"Just shut the fuck up and suck!" We'll let you know when we're done!" That was it. He began to pull and shove my face up and down along his cock. I slurped, drooled, and hacked, gagging at his thickness, trying to suck in what air I could. I shook and whined around his tool as he face-fucked me hard. Then Dan knelt down and sucked one of my tits into his mouth. He began sucking on it, pulling it with his teeth and biting down. I yelped and groaned, h mouth shooting wild sensations through my body. I began to shudder again, and I could tell my previous excitement had not been some one-off mutant feeling. I was getting excited once more from these two rapists abusing me.

Dan and Billy were content to maul my tits and fuck my mouth for a minute or so. By then my head was swimming and I felt hot and icy all over, almost ready to pass out from lack of oxygen. Then Billy released my nose and pulled back and slapped dan on the back.

"Hey! Let's double stuff her!" Dan sat up, grinning.

"Yeah!" He shouted. "But I get her ass this time!" Billy high-fived him.

"Deal!" The two men grabbed be and while Billy laid down on the mattress, Dan pulled me up to straddle him. He leaned me over and Billy grabbed a hold of my breasts and used them as a kind of handlebars to guide me along his body. Dan slapped my ass and physically moved me forward till I could feel Billy's now fully hard cock pressing between my legs. He adjusted himself and grabbed my nipples, pulling them up hard to get me to raise up on my knees. I screamed and whined but I had no choice and moved my hips up till his hard cock touched the wet and wide spread of my pussy. Then he thrust up while using my tits once more to guide me, yanking down on them, making me slide onto his tool. I was wet and slick from my previous climax and from run off of oil and cum. He slid in, stretching my pussy with his cock and pushing deep into me. I won't say he was the largest cock I had ever had inside me, but it was close.

Then I felt Dan behind me. He was grabbing my ass and pulling it wide, and his own cock was sliding between my cheeks. They really meant to fill both of my holes. I groaned and shook my head. That was something I had never done, and I didn't want to start now.

"Don't do this!" I begged., tears coursing down my face. "I can't take both of you!" They didn't listen. Dan pressed on my back and leaned me towards Billy who kept tight hold of my breasts, squeezing, and groping them roughly. Then Dan's cock pressed against my ass hole and began to press in. I grunted, squeezing my eyes shut, and trying my best to relax my greasy, gaped ass. Billy let go of my tits long enough to reach up and slap my face.

"Hey! Open those eyes! Look at me." I gasped and opened my eyes, staring down at him.

"Fuck you!" I spat. I didn't care anymore. They were going to do whatever they wanted to me, I knew that. But I wasn't going to just fall over and let them. I yanked hard against the nylons tying my hands trying to get loose. I twisted my body right and left, leaning to the side, making it as hard as I could for the two of them to fuck me. But I was already tired from their previous fun with me and Billy grabbed me around the neck and pulled me down hard against him. He shoved his mouth against mine and kissed me, his fat tongue pushing out against my lips and trying to worm his way in between mine. His other hand went back to my breast, grabbing as big a handful of my sensitive tit flesh as he could, squeezing and twisting it. I gasped and he used that to shove his tongue into my mouth.

Dan now had better access to my ass and used that to push into me. I felt my ass give before his force, spreading wide and with all the previous fluids, he had little trouble sliding deep into me. He wasn't gentle and he pushed hard, going in all the way. I felt his cock spearing deep into me, his flesh tightly squeezed by my ass but not stopping till I felt his crotch slap against my ass. Dan shoved and humped, and Billy made sharp, quick thrusts upwards.

I bounced tight between them, the feelings of intense pleasure and pain filling me, expanding, blossoming into more than just simple fucking. Breath caught in my throat, and I groaned, trembling, and grunting as the two of them double filled me. I groaned against the kiss that Billy forced on me, trying to turn my head away as his tongue licked over my teeth, slid against my own tongue, and slipped around my mouth. Dan began to slap my ass with one hand and reach around me to grab at my breast with the other. These two jerks were raping me, but they were talented at it, twisting their body to touch every part of me, making me feel sensations that twisted my insides and played with my emotions. I tried to bear down, ignore what they were doing to me, but it wasn't possible. My body was reacting to all of the stimulus, good and bad and running away with it. I could feel my climax building up inside me once again and I shuddered and burned with shame realizing they were doing it to me again. I was their own personal fuck doll, and they were winding me up and going to make me cum.

I had no illusions that it was for my benefit. They couldn't give a rip as to what I wanted. They were just fulfilling their own sick and twisted carnal desires and I was being carried along whether I wanted it or not. Dan pounded in and out of my ass now building up his thrusts and taking longer, harder slams into me. Billy was rabbit fast as he pumped deep into my pussy. I wasn't being able to breathe, yet again as he didn't break the kiss. My mouth was crushed against his, I could feel the hot, sharp bursts of breath from his nose as he kissed and fucked me. And, though I couldn't believe it, I found myself kissing him back. I tried to rationalize that I didn't have a choice and he was making me do this, but my tongue was now sliding over his, slipping into his mouth. I was tracing the roof of his mouth, licking at his lips. My heart was beating faster, and I moaned into the passion that the two of them were filling me with. The feelings in me rose higher, speared deeper and I knew it was only a matter of a few more thrusts. I found my body reacting, pushing down on Billy, thrusting back against dan. I needed more sensation, craved the touches they were feeding me. I cried out and with every ounce of strength I had left a managed to pull away from Billy's kiss.

"Fuck me!" I screamed. "Fuck me! Harder!" I was out of control, my body rocking, bouncing, and moving in sync with both of them. I wasn't fighting it anymore; I was embracing it. My body reached its zenith and the explosive, brilliant, bright wash of my climax burst upon me fully birthed. I stretched every muscle hard, shook like a violent seizure was upon me. I tore at my bonds trying to free myself. I bounced, screamed, and rocked and was carried away. Dan's hand gripped be hard, painfully and he pounded against my ass. I felt him swell, my ass whimpering against his fullness and then he was shooting hot, thick spurts of cream deep into me. Billy let go a moment later and began filling my pussy with his load. Together we rode the cresting waves of our mutual climaxes till we were exhausted and fell to the side against the mattress and alley in a twisted heap. Our bodies breathed hard, gasping for air. My heart beat a staccato rhythm against my chest and that was echoed by Billy. Dan's cock pulsed and throbbed, still firmly set in my ass.

For perhaps five minutes we lay like that, all of our bodies trembling and shivering against one another. Finally, the two guys started to move. Their cocks were mostly soft but still inside me. They shoved at my legs, pushed me aside, rolled me off of them and shakily got to their feet. They stood over me, looking down as I lay there, still too tired to move much.

"She was awesome dude! Much better than the usual girls who walk this alley!" Dan nodded.

"Damn fuckin' straight bro! She was good. I loved how she fought, pretending to not want it! She deserves a tip!" Then, he staggered over to where he had dropped his jeans. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a billfold. He dug around inside it and pulled out a few bills. Then he came over and dropped them on the mattress.

"Hope you're here next time!" he said. The slapped his friend Billy on the shoulder. "Let's go bro!" Billy nodded and the two of them collected their clothes and quickly pulling them on, headed off down the alley.

I just lay there on the mattress, trying to get my body back under control. Slowy my breathing slowed down to mostly normal. I tried to sit up but found my hands were still tied behind my back. Muttering curses under my breath I rolled sideways and tried to get my back against something so I could use it as leverage to sit up. As I did so, I looked down and saw the bills that Dan had tossed at me. I began to laugh despite my circumstances. There were two, one-hundred-dollar bills on the mattress. They really must have thought I was a working girl.

I just laid back against the wall, laughing, or was it crying? I really wasn't certain. I just couldn't process it all. And I still had my damn hands tied behind me while I half lay, half sat on a cum stained mattress, naked, in an alley. I could not have made this shit up in a million years. I was still trying to get my emotions under control and twisting against my nylon bonds when the trash truck rumbled up the alley and the two garbage men found me. But that's another story.

12