All Comments on 'I Didn't Want to be Raped!'

by Raxton57

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Jaydean409Jaydean4099 months ago

Love it!! Need to hear about what the garbage men did!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story, a few typos though, you need to have someone read your work before you release it. For example, "... arms back behind me and crossed the. The first guy now took my ..."

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Still tied up and naked, top-heavy and gorgeous Angie now has to deal with two no doubt very horny garbage men. She enjoyed dressing like a slut or whore and displaying her huge tits and hot glamour model’s body, and seemed to enjoy even more being forcibly taken and raped. Her multiple orgasms did confuse her feelings about rape, however. Angie is clearly an exhibitionist, but is finding out that she gets the most pleasure when she is taken and fucked long and hard in all her holes by strangers. I look forward to her next adventure in this erortic fantasy.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit9 months ago

You do write so well as a lady.

I wonder what Angie will endure next, will the crew take advantage of her, and/or will they take her back to the depot so all the crews can sample her?. She finds her true self!

I know what I would like but then I've never said no.

Anna, or is it Angie?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, I do like this format, and would indeed like to hear what could happen next.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved it. Part 2 please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaxton57@Raxton57
4/24/24 UPDATE: Hello friends, it's been a few months. The first part of 2024 was a bit rough for me and my writing got paused for a while. However I am back up to speed in life and I hope to again be filling your computers or other reading devices with more outlandish and ver...