All Comments on 'I Didn't Want to Believe'

by NylonDreams

Sort by:
  • 134 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes these dumbasses that think they won't get caught and say they love their spouse. BS!

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 1 year ago

So, after all that she put him through, he was just a weak, insignificant, jelly-livered spineless dreamer, powerful ONLY in the Walter Mitty World of his flights of fantasy?

"As advertised-

"Sadly just another pathetic story about a sad & spineless cuckold crying loser wimp, who'd rather dip his wick, slurping into a festering faithless pot that is a leaking cheating cuntful of second-hand-spunk" How trite!

B3ndoverB3ndoverabout 1 year ago

What is this? Some dream fantasy from some wimp with delusions of being James Bond? I didn’t like changing the story after it seemed to end.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Pretty standard fare. She cheated. Got caught. Her boss got divorced and they got divorced. Best done before children. Glenda was delusional.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That was disappointing

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

He keeps saying that he’s a decent man, but he’s not! Decent men tell other people when they know they are being wronged. He let the “stud’s” wife find out from the press. He’s not a good guy, he’s just weak’

ZK

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy6011 months ago

The wife should have gotten the video, reads like simp wrote this.

Buster2UBuster2U11 months ago

Although I missed how this became two stories about the same people messing up, it was well written. I was there, I saw what was happening. Good Writing, Good Stories, Good Effort, Sadly very realistic to the damage done by a cheating spouse. I so regret that I cheated and hurt almost every woman I ever knew. 5 big Blazing Stars to the writer. Thank You for a Great Job. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The story was a mess, actually two messes. Two stars.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not particularly well written overall, but well up to LW standards, a solid 3 stars. Until the confusing counsellor bits. Why in heaven's name would anyone go to his dishonest and cheating wife's therapist for help? Leaves readers muttering WTF under their breath.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What an incredibly stupid story! Why would he listen to this hoe and spare the asshole?

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

Very confusing Femdom agitprop.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

No. Just...no.

StruckwrongStruckwrong10 months ago

Of course he won. Married to that would be a life of cuckoldry.

Although he is such an indecisive little guy that he will probably end up one anyway.

WargamerWargamer9 months ago

He should’ve given everything to Twist’s wife, she deserved what her husband was really like. The decision as to what happened then was hers. He had to tell her.

As his wife his decision. I consider he won as well

RuttweilerRuttweiler9 months ago
A confused mess…

…of hackneyed LW tropes combined with a volatile and unstable MC personality. As an aside, he definitely doesn’t have the right personality for the job he’s described as doing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You have mentioned 2 distinct stories within one?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Horrible, apparently two story drafts got merged into one mess.

Worst story I have ever read on Literotica.

If I could give it lower than a one star I would.

And yes I choose to be anonymous, you certainly don't deserve me disclosing who I am

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Confusing tale, two tales in one.

NylonDreamsNylonDreams8 months agoAuthor

For clarification as so many have brought it up. The first story is what our main character fantasied that he could do if he had those super skills we read about all the time. I probably need to look at the joining paragraph to make it clearer. The second story is the one which happened in reality. He didn't have any super skills, he was just an ordinary man, blindsided and very hurt.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

5 Stars great story. The second story was better because it was real. Second story ended how it should in divorce, once a cunt breaks those vows these no turning back its become a sham marriage. The real victim is the cheated on spouse and all they can do is move on. Faithful spouses are the only ones that love you, unfaithful spouses dont even love you enough to be faithful.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a mess!!! Can't you write?!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You should probably take this rambling mess down and take your cleaning up this gibberish. Your story line had some potential but man it is really not entertaining the way it is currently. Might help if you had an editor to go through this with you and assist you with your transitions throughout as it really is quite confusing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The dialogue at the beginning sounded more like a kid than an adult. A good scene that demanded a well-written interaction between spouses was poorly written. Neither character spoke like there was another character in the scene. Then, when I hoped the worst was past, the plot went full-blown ridiculous. First, you need an editor. Second, you need someone to read this stuff and tell you the truth. Since the bar is set so low on LW (about 30 cm underground), you can write any BTB tale, and the knuckle-breathing mouth-draggers will scream, "Burrrrn! I gibs it fiiiives!" The truth? You're a good writer but need an editor, as do all excellent writers.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19695 months ago

wanted a more complete ending to the original tail. the second part was pretty good but also lacked a good ending. like, what happened to the car? did the boss get divorced, lose his job, did she continue having sex with her boss after the divorce? did she quit her job?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Besides all the other comments, I just need to ask: If the bedroom of the cheaters was on the 1st floor, why did he have to scale down a wall to get down? Many other mistakes made this very sloppy writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Two different histories with the same characters? Characters with different profiles? None of the tales were finished. What a mess.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story the first one. In your 'real life story' you did the right thing, you might be a loser for divorcing her but would have been the biggest loser if you stayed married. The only thing you did wrong is not move on with your life, she didnt love you enough to be faithful, she said 3 times but who knows and he might not be the only guy shes cheated with. When will assholes stop cheating and destroying the people they supposedly love.

mdadaminmdadamin3 months ago

Very good story

Especially the second part, because the first part is completely unlikely to happen because no one is so stupid as to think that the husband will submit to the wishes of the wife and her manager just because of a threat.

In the second part, the wife never tried to resign from her job and merely announced that she would not have sex again with her manager and she would continue to work with him.

She tried more than once to convince the husband that she would not have sex with her manager again despite her insistence on working with him, and this is a lie. Not fooling even a young child

Secondly, all the wife wanted was to prevent her husband from exposing her lover and try to prevent him from sending the video to the manager’s wife, to the point that she offered to tie her up, have violent sex with her, and beat her. This shows she loves her manager and is ready to sacrifice anything to protect him.

Thirdly, why didn't he send the video to his lover's wife? This person destroyed his marriage and will destroy other marriages in the future because he is a selfish person and does not care about those he destroys. Therefore, he had to send the video to his lover’s wife so that he would destroy his marriage as well.

pummel187pummel1873 months ago

Ok you won. It just took a long time she is a fucking pig

RodzzzRodzzzabout 2 months ago

I enjoyed reading until it suddenly morphed into another story prompting me to walk away with what little grey matter I still had in my cranium.

OlefishermanOlefisherman8 days ago

Author completely screwed up two stories. I hope he finds his balls real soon.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous