All Comments on 'I Didn't Want to Believe'

by NylonDreams

Sort by:
  • 133 Comments
tangledweedtangledweedalmost 2 years ago

WTF was this conjoined twins mashup of a story?

lujon2019lujon2019almost 2 years ago

in the future dnt combine two stoires into one

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 2 years ago

The fact that you literally mashed two different stories together into this pitiful mess earns you one star. I have no idea what you were hoping to accomplish with this steaming pile of manure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't get it! Is this supposed to be 2 in 1, did you forget what story you were writing? You completely lost me and I stopped reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

confusing. why the two stories?

bobareenobobareenoalmost 2 years ago

This was a flop of a tale. The MC keeps saying to his wife, again and again, it is over, but he doesn’t file for divorce. Her boss, the villain, sits down with the MC and tells him she was faithful up to the point of the gathering, but it all changes now, she will have two of the bosses’ kids, etc. The story had no credibility, the conversations were not realistic, the plot made no sense. The MC was told by his friend Michael that he had to go to the gathering of the executives? Again, why? He hated her, she hated him, why bother? The computer expertise of the MC and his business, what was the point? 1 star.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementealmost 2 years ago

I liked this story. It was heart-wrenching and no over-the-top scenes. A very good look into the aftermath of infidelity.

-

Thank-you

-

Pasqual

secretsalsecretsalalmost 2 years ago

Seemed to run out of steam in the second half. The whole conversation with Glenda at the end where we learn nothing of importance seems unnecessarily long (and frankly unnecessary in general).

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 2 years ago

"I'm 5'9", and weigh 140lbs soaking wet."

Dude, that's a very unhealthy person. Emaciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

having two version of the same story together sucks! you should have ended with the first one and it would have been a decent one. this same story was done recently this year without the electronic gear. you need to give credit to that writer.

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyalmost 2 years ago

The first part was fine. You should have stopped there and written an ending.

The second part is better suited as a separate story.

I recommend finding an editor to help you improve your writing. I give you high marks for posting and hope you receive and listen to constructive criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Guess…u were high on weed when u wrote the first part and coming down from your high when u wrote the second part! Lesson…never write when u r doped up…it results in a shitty writer writing shittier stories!

servant111servant111almost 2 years ago

No internal structure whatsoever. Two utterly independent tales that should have been a blotted independently. Worse both are basically left hanging.

3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Part 1 and 2 of one story, part 3 of another one. No resolution, no real ending. The last two paragraphs sum up the rushed and incomplete nature of the story: "She or her friends tell me she is not dating and still hopes for a reconciliation." - That statement doesn't make too much sense - why are the divorcees discussing her dating life, but we can pass on that as 'friendly conversation' until... "Glenda has tried to have her work on our sex life so she can be a better partner for me." They are divorced and not having sex; what is she doing, reading books? Carrying the torch for him at this point is pretty odd. "The counsellor let her know now was not the time. I still had barriers up and until they came down, the anger wouldn't go away." That is a event that happens during couples counselling, not after the final decree is done and gone. "Even then, I'd made it clear we were over."

As over the top the first two parts were, I would have preferred an ending to that tale.

DrPopeDrPopealmost 2 years ago

What the Fuck is this …? It’s just plain weird

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why does the guy always suffer in your stories? It's either he has to forgive his wife's indiscretions or divorce and lead a depressing and untrusting future.

On the other hand if the woman is cheated on, i'd wish nothing but for her to divorce and move on and find a nicer man to spend the rest of her life with.

Do you just not like seeing men happy or content?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No one Won? That depends on your definition of winning, I guess. How ever bad the MC thinks his life is now he has done the right thing in removing from his life someone who can't be trusted. It hurts now but long term he'll be glad he did the sensible thing. I read a story on LW a few days ago in which the cheating wife disrespected her husband in an even worse way than Glenda in the second part of this story. The MC dealt with her in the appropriate fashion before his spine mysteriously disappeared and he convinced himself he couldn't live without her despite what she'd done. He rolled over, took her back and sentenced himself to a lifetime of fear, suspicion and insecurity with a proven cheat all the while telling himself he was happier with her than without her. Poor deluded fool, his ending sucks far worse than that of the MC in this story.

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 2 years ago

Why are there 2 stories in one? They should have been speareted.

rnebularrnebularalmost 2 years ago

What the heck kinda copy/paste mistake happened here? He is in hiding from the corporate schemes, and then it looks like an editor comment about it being the same as all other LW stories. After that the story resets and he is some kinda driver? You should seriously slow down when posting so this kind of thing can be cleaned up. As it stands, there really is no proper ending to the story. 2* for the lazy effort... smh

phill1cphill1calmost 2 years ago

Same stupid notion: "i cant trust her..."

You certainly CAN trust her. You choose not to trust her.

And, let's be honest, if the authors were to apply the same standard of trust for every relationship they had, they wouldn't have any relationships. People abuse trust. It's what people do. Get over it because let ye who is without sin cast the first stone!

phill1cphill1calmost 2 years ago

Why are these 'men' such immature bitches?

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51almost 2 years ago

I like most all of your stories, but you just confused me with this one. Better to fully play out the first half b4 moving on to a different angle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The problem with this story is Twist announcing taking when he has everythingto lose if his wife finds out.

Not that you are the first author to use this ridiculous plot, but as a reader suspenspending disbelief is impossible.

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 2 years ago

I like the change of story and scene and setting. One was over the top and had me thinking wow why are these wives portrayed as so unbelievable cruel, and the seducer/other dude was like a James Bond villain 😂 Then you switched it at the end and hit me with reality shot right between the eyes. An everyday dude and his wife where one slipped and how real life consequences happen. No wicked witch of the west, no evil maniacal dude seducing all and sundry. Two marriages destroyed, leaving one man with an abiding deep hurt and anger that he cant get rid of for the life of him.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Stupid man. He deserves to have his life a fucking mess.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

I expect that she's gong to have no idea how much his business is worth.

\

"It's important for my career." - Why are these corporate events always so important to the career? I can maybe see when they're connected with conventions or trade shows, but holiday parties?

\

"They like happily married couples." - As long as the work gets done, companies don't give a shit. They'd rather have a divorced worker than one in an unhappy marriage that might disrupt things.

\

Of course, we have to have the super-spy gadgets. What would he do if he didn't have them?

\

"I couldn't see any panties or pubic hair." - Why would he think that he might see pubic hair?

\

"I treated myself with my bonus." - Bonus? Before the big project is done?

\

"I accept I went overboard trying to make your fantasy real" - Fantasy? Does he have, or does she think he has, a cuckold fantasy?

\

"She stiffened when I mentioned that [she danced closer with the others.]" - But no response?

\

Now we know why they want "happily" married couples - so that they can cuckold the husbands!

\

"There is nothing saying she is fucking around" - Yet! They need to get him on-board as a cuck first.

\

"No panties. No pubic hair." - This again? No panties you can often tell without going too far, but unless she's flashing her crotch, how do you know no pubic hair? Before Captain Oblivious dings me, he said that BEFORE seeing her naked.

\

"Phillip has invited us to his home for the weekend in two weeks' time" - Can anyone say "The Bridge?"

\

"It just confirms we are finished." - Why does she use that as a threat? Hasn't he been saying that he wants a divorce?

\

What's with all "the Friday" and "the Sunday?" Why not just "Friday and "Sunday?"

\

"I put on my jogging lights and started the fifteen-mile run home." - Why didn't Michael meet him, or leave a bicycle or motorcycle?

\

"This is a simple cheating wife tale" - "Simple?" With all the trickery?

\

"It seems like many Literotica cheating wives' stories" - Self-referencing Literotica is lame.

\

Tacking on the apparently "true" story added to the lameness.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 2 years ago

Low score. Two decent stories mashed together for some strange reason. Either could have worked well on their own, the "spy" type story and the more realistic one but pushing them together ruins them both. Have a bunch of build up and then suddenly switch mid story to something else. I kinda liked the second story more because it wasn't over the top but again it should have been on its own. Would have probably gave a 4 to the first story, 5 to the second, 1 for squishing them together like that.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

I had to lower my score. I originally thought that the writer was making an editorial comment on the tendency of the stories to overly compensate, then writing what the reality would be.

\

Given the first sentence, I think an entirely different story than the beginning was intended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The first story isn't quite finished and you move on to the second. Sorry, this didn't help at all.

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

Confusing, like two separate stories in one.

Frank66Frank66almost 2 years ago

When the author himself is confused as to what's going on in the story, just how are we the readers supposed to figure it out? Looks like an attempt to write 2 stories, in one, using the same names. Why??

ejsathomeejsathomealmost 2 years ago

I just read two of your most recent stories. What I have trouble understanding is how many compliment you on your writing. Your writing is without emotion, flat, cold, uninteresting, and at time confusing. Both stories suck.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Over my head with this one. Didn't like either story, especially the first one. Did you really write this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Elaboration after elaboration.

Cracker270Cracker270almost 2 years ago

Confused. Disappointed. Thought for awhile I was reading one of the best ever. Then the bottom fell out.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 2 years ago

What happened to you? You've written some good stuff in the past but recently it's like someone else with much less talent is doing the writing. There's nothing worthwhile in these stories. This is boring and a complete waste of time.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 2 years ago

I liked the first one... but then it went off into LSD trip land. Pick a story and stick with it.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66almost 2 years ago

Just two BTB (Burn The Bitch) stories thrown together.

In the first, the boss claims they haven't been fucking, but they are going to and turn the husband into a cuckhold, all while saying this in front of dozens of other men at a major weekend corporate gathering. Does anyone ever think something like that would ever happen? So, I can't even say this is an average BTB story.

And the second story had the sorry ending of "I didn't win. No one won, everyone lost." Maybe so, but it seemed the stories were quickly thrown together, and you couldn't decide which way to go or which to better work on.

Sorry, but this gets a 2.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

This one just doesn't work. Not sure what you were trying to accomplish but it fell flat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We always want and think they can forgive us. They just can't, it's deeper than hurt feelings. Men are raised to be proud. When they are betrayed by those closest, all is lost 90% of the time. It's just too deeply ingrained in them. You wrote a good story and presented it well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't put too much weight behind comments made by people that don't write, me included.

nestorb30nestorb30almost 2 years ago

Pain, pain and more pain is usually the end result of infidelity

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

never drink and write?

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 2 years ago

Hahahaha! Well I definitely liked the first one better!

Dirty_SteveDirty_Stevealmost 2 years ago

This was 2 good stories somehow smashed into a need to right reality. A helpful piece of advice, who gives a shit if the average person doesn’t have soy resources or they don’t work for the government or they don’t know how to kill a person 51 ways. It’s a story. If you tell it right that’s all that matters. I liked both stories but you forced me to think about them both as one idea and that didn’t work.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

This story tried to be too many things. It tried to say too much. But in the end, it all sort of came together. There was especially an element of realism in the last third, maybe the last fourth of the tale, which is both disturbing and strangely fulfilling. Disturbing, because it has the dystopian, unsettled feel of real life; real life which is what LW is an escape from. Fulfilling, because stories like this are devoid of the usual stereotypes and memes. I get that part one was a counterpoint to part two: the fantasy world versus the cold reality. I think some will not like it because it didn't end with Glenda's and Twist's demise. VERY well done. Very. 5/5!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too many stupid readers to see what the writer did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stupid

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

Glenda never really understood what we did as I never discussed our business in any detail.

deal breaker for me. if u dont know or care what the person ur marrying does for a living then u shouldnt be marrying them

usaretusaretalmost 2 years ago

The rating (3 *) says it all.

ribnitinribnitinalmost 2 years ago

this is two stories, one a fuzzy carbon copy of the other. Why?

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 2 years ago

It would have probably been a decent story... if the author would have decided which one of the two he gave us he actually wanted to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic x 2

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 2 years ago
Just one cliché after another

You can do better

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Each story was fairly well written but I can’t understand the link and the “true” one was left open ended. 3*

woodwardwoodwardalmost 2 years ago

What happened in the story transition??? It sucked.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 2 years ago

That was a bit confusing, but still a good read. Though you broke the fourth wall, which is not advisable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm lost: was there a part 1 & a part 2 to this story prior to the change of bosses (I believe pg 2). The paragraph that starts with the author reading other Lit.com stories threw me. It was a good story... until then. I spent too long trying to figure out if I'm reading another adaptation or a continuation; neither seemed to fit. And that just spoiled my reading experience.

For the weekend, she said that if he doesn't go, it's divorce time, but why? She's the one saying she didn't want a divorce when he mentioned it.. Making matters worse, she's all for having her boss become her lover & think her husband would raise the kids.

The idea that bringing her husband's good for her career is absurd; it's a party, not a business meeting. Moreso, she did bring him then ignored him. The comment of not seeing his wife's pubic hair? If she's wearing any type of dress, unless it shows her ass & pussy, no way you're noticing it, unless he saw it in the car, but the story didn't mention that. Otherwise, that line is just stupid.

Her retribution, outside of the divorce, was minimal. He should've divorced under infedelity & tried to give a bit less than a 50-50 split. Sbrooks103x provides other comments which I agree with. Most, just common sense. Which this story lacked some. I'll barely give it 3 stars, mainly for the 1 1/2 pages, tho I do think the husband's a little washy there also. -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Two

Two stories, two dumpster fires, two stars each. How about concentrating on one story instead of rushing the endings?

Rolando1225Rolando1225almost 2 years ago

Nice two stories in one. The first one, the revenge fantasy all cheated men dream of. The second one. a more realistic approach to cheating and the resulting divorce mostly due to the lack of trust. Like Harry said, "There are no winners in a divorce, since all the dreams, all the hopes, and all the things they built together are totally shattered." I guess for Harry, cheating is one of those instances in life when "sorry is not enough". Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Consider trying one story at a time and really concentrating on THAT story to improve the storyline, your writing and the flow of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Welcome back Walter Mitty. Or not.

1959richard21959richard2almost 2 years ago

That was so bad.

What was NylonDreams thinking 🤔 ❓️

Alot of positive feedback in comments.

Gave you 2⭐️s.

You perplexed and confused

*

*

*

*

AMerryman

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 2 years ago

I usually like your stories, but this time you fell far short. I couldn't tell if this was 2 separate stories that you forgot to separate, or the first just just the imagination of someone. A few things you didn't consider: how friends and especially family would react? Chances are the reason for the divorce would get out and Glenda's reputation would be trashed. Also, time does heal wounds like this and counseling. Chances are after 6 -12 months ( maybe 2 - 4 years) he'll be able to date again, and will have a better idea what to look for, and protect himself also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The first story was stolen not yours !!! The second was very poorly rushed

OOAAOOAAalmost 2 years ago

Very good two stories in one!

Very well written!!!

Just a message regarding last sentence... Best wishes in rewin and refind the truth and love!

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 2 years ago

i liked the first part of this story better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Started out well the faaaaaaded

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

Too bad there wasn't more on the lovers divorce. Maybe a tidbit and assuming he hopefully got raped in the divorce. Also, what about sueing the employer since it was on employee time and work space

onbothsidesonbothsidesalmost 2 years ago

I always enjoy the part of a story where the wife stands up for the integrity of her married lover. "He's not fucked anyone else" is a pretty good one.

Telling two stories together was an interesting twist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No, he did win. He's free of a cheater. He has his self respect.

I love her excuse. It would be like a dude cheating and saying "Yeah I cheated but I mean she had really big boobs! I couldn't help myself!"

jlg07jlg07almost 2 years ago

You jump to a brand new story before fontana the first. It was a very confusing jump to the second part.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNicealmost 2 years ago

Both parts were good, but the second part was refreshingly realistic. Losing someone you love when they cheat on you just sucks, no matter the circumstances of the breakup.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

Good read.

Two story in one.

I enjoyed it but for one little thing.

The first story lack confrontation in the end be it with Glenda or Twist. There should have been with either or both.

/

Any way thanks NylonDreams.

Nice work.

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 2 years ago
Second half

Seemed like real life. Its a shame nothing happened to the prick either time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't think either story was brought to a conclusion. Nearly so, but not quite. I would have liked them both better with conclusions.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really messed up and confusing. Two stories. You never finished the first one before you started off with the second one. Poor form and it turned a possibly good story into a giant waste of time.

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24almost 2 years ago

Well, it seem the author needed to get somethign off his chest, I hope he gets better in the future, and keep finding the strengh to go on. About hte story well its not good, the confession at the end serve to explain where the names of the fictional characters steem from, and how the story came to be, but the own story needs a lot of work, the charatcers are an imposibility, the 'villain' as her boss is unrealistic in his approach and we never see what atracted the 'wife' to him in the first place, is never explained why she would sacrifice her marriage for whatever stupid fantazy they connocted. The serious lack of emotional response from MC about the whole situation and even more after the confrontation in the house well it feels empty. Not to mention that if he has been suspecting of things from a while, why wait till the party to star his 'investigation'?? A lot of plot holes in there.

012Say012Sayalmost 2 years ago

Great concept. I thought the transition could have been better - some of the stories which are fun to read involve a husband, who is secretly a superhero; yours was as good as any of them. The second half involves the stubbornness to "do what must be done" rather than deal with a situation in a way to make one feel better. I am currently working on a similar theme. Not what readers want, necessarily, but realistic. Thanks for the story(ies).

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

I liked your first approach much better. Still, you wrote a very well told story! 5*!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I read both parts, and feel you should have finished writing both before submitting them. Now splitting them up, I thought the first story was pretty good, and it felt like I'd read it before, or at least parts of it. If it had been finished, then I might have scored it a little higher, but no ending causes it to lose 2 points. FTDS counts here.

The second story played out like most of the Loving Wives/Cheating Wives stories found in this forum, in that she hooks up with her new boss and has sex with him. The old standard line, "it was just sex" came into play here, along with her feeling guilty about it (that first Thursday when she practically raped her husband). But it also applied when she got caught, seeing his ring on her desk. Then the delusional part comes along, where she thinks they'll get back together again, after destroying his trust. The ending of that story was forced and cut short, and could have been given a little more detail about the divorce and it's results. Again the story needed an ending. FTDS is required again here too. No real ending drops points off the score.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting idea to mash up a fantasy tale with a story purportedly real. The two narrative voices were well differentiated but in the end the two tales didn't seem to mesh very well. I suppose it is because I was never really convinced that the first character was a product of the second's imagination. That seems odd since clearly the same person wrote both MC's. But then creating a bubble inside a bubble with another bubble inside must be most difficult. At any rate thank you for the imaginative plotting which alone was worth 4/5. Please favour us with some more of your stories, you have quite the creative instinct.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 2 years ago
Kind of a mess

It was like two partial stories. The plots were good even though often used. Just too jumbled with too many holes in the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very interesting to see a story within a story with social strata 180 degrees from each other. You used to many of the usual trophy but you made a very important point in the end.

Everyone gets hurt and everyone loses.

fritz51fritz51almost 2 years ago

I applaud the effort to write simultaneous stories (may not be the best way to discribe them) with economic standing being one of the main differences. I don’t think I’ve seen that tried before. KUDOS. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A slut betrays her marriage, to fuck someone with more money, and higher social status. No news here, happens every day. Years ago, wifey would have been at least looking to trade up. Today, she is just going to be a diversion in his life, another notch on the bedpost. Think about that. Woman used to have CONTROL over men, by access to their bodies. Now... They just give it away, for nothing. Yep. Women are equal, but it’s harder and harder, to get a man to commit to them. As someone once said, “ why buy the milk, when you can get it for free?” You’ve come a long way baby, or have you? 4 stars.

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

If what you wrote is true as you say Take it from someone who has been there twice there are some good women out there so don't give up I didn't and have been happily married for the past thirty-three years I am seventy now and still have a great sex life with a wonderful Wife.

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

Just suck it up and get over it. Stay away from her or take her back stop trying it both ways. Hubby sounds like a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck should have sent Angela the SD card

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If young enough and no children, just divorce, move on and learn from mistakes of trust and behavior. His mistake was blind trust. Hers? Stupidity? Just weak character? But they should have seen shrinks or attended counselors not to stay married but to not make mistakes going forward, and deal with emotional fallout. Who was it that said, "Trust but verify"? That is what courtship and companionship are supposed to be about really. You SHOW and PROVE connection and fidelity which builds trust. Content, long married couples usually have demonstrated that over a long time. Once gone, very hard to get back, and maybe not worth the baggage burden if circumstance allow. And I agree with the commenters who said he should have sent the SD card. The antagonist's wife deserved the choice denied by her partner while the kids were young enough to accept another parent if she so chose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LOL the guy is so often a loser that doesn't win getting the ifluence of garbage like her out of his life.

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

Cheating wife's are always so sorry '' they got caught'' and they didn't mean to hurt you and they won't do it again

Blaa Blaa Blaa what a load of BS they are lower than tits on a snake burn the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Twist WAS the better man. MC turned into a doormat, punished his wife and left the damning evidence of the affair gathering dust. Why? If he'd been effing Angela Twist, the better man would've buried MC by giving his wife the evidence. Casey was right, "Nice guys finish last."

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Sigh… Another one.

I really wonder what’s going on in the brains of a lot of the readers of the stuff on this site. Why is it that so many just crave stories where the men just fucking give up, stay firmly seated on their pity pot, and say, “I’m a pathetic victim of an evil woman and I’m going to stay that way, goddamnit! I’m never getting better! See what you did to me? See? You’ve ruined me, and I’m going to stay ruined! I’ll bet you’re sorry now!”

Shit, that’s what little boys do. Real, grown men keep trying until they die. Spoiled children give up.

There must be a whole lot of infantile men reading this shit and happily wallowing in their misery.

Wimps!

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

The guy below me. WOW a woman who you devote your life and love to fucks another guy and you divrce her. Pity party my ass. why does a guty or woman have to put up with cheating? Why should any spouse trust or keep a cheater? If they do the first time then Its on them if it happens again. "Forsaking all others" except if I cheat? I will tell you the people who comment like this epitomize pitiful.... spouses who act like our main character bounce back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You cheat its over, only simps and cunts would disagree with that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There was no winners in this but the MC at least came out as the only one with any decency. LOL twist lost his wife and kids hahaha and MC wife the dumb bitch got divorced LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OK, the pros and cons have spoken. There is no right or wrong in how you treat a cheating spouse. Besides humans, geese, and a couple three other species mate for life, and the rest fuck and move on. What does that tell you? If you fuck my wife then I get to fuck yours? What if I don't want too fuck yours, or what if I want mine back, and yours to? How was it like in the beginning? We are so fucked up in the head because of what others have said what is right and wrong, do we really know what is wrong or right? If a man and a woman decide to fuck each other, is it wrong. Regardless of there commentments. I'm not saying to propagate, I'm just saying for the enjoyment of it. Is that wrong, and if so why? Before other people say it's wrong, or a church, or other so called man made laws. What if the policy was, 'If you think it's wrong, don't do it!', but if you think it's right - -!!!? I know cheating hurts, bad, especially when blind-sided, so revenge, in any form, should be just as good. We are just another form of animal.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous