I Didn't Want to Believe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spent the day looking through potential scenarios. I found a bolt hole where I could hide if necessary. I took £2000 in cash out of my account so they couldn't trace my cards. I filled a couple of cases with clothes which I took to the office.

At work, I started to see if I could infiltrate their computer systems. They had very good protection. Unless I had proof and needed more information on those bastards to take them down, it would be better not to as there was a high risk of discovery. While it was possible, for now, this was a dead end. Glenda's tag didn't reveal anything other than she was working. There was some flirting, way beyond what was acceptable but nothing which said, "Hi Phillip have you come to fuck me today?" or explained what they were planning. She was never at his home.

Two days later I was working on my home computer when I heard Glenda's car enter the garage. I "inadvertently" left a scuba diving holiday on screen. I was in the kitchen when she came in. I was walking back to my computer with my coffee. She was reading it. She was scowling.

She looked at me, "You know I wouldn't want that."

I smiled, "I know. I thought it would be good to have a break from each other, re-evaluate where this marriage is heading. We can't speak two words before we fall out. I've always fancied scuba diving."

She looked at me, "I have spoken to a couple of counsellors to see if they can help us find what we had. I do love you but I'm so angry at what you've openly said about me. I've not fucked anyone. You don't want to believe me. After the ball, my colleagues came up to me during the next week and said you'd told them "you were watching me confirming the end of our marriage" because I was dancing with some executives. You're such a sad man now. It's you who wants out of this marriage. Maybe you're right. We should just divorce. I wouldn't be any unhappier."

I snorted, "Yet again, you avoid your actions. You dressed in a gown which showed almost all your breasts, no bra. No panties. No pubic hair. Everyone you refused when I had brought them up. You wore stockings. When was the last time you wore stockings for me? You danced, rubbing your crotch against their crotches but when we danced, we had separation. You were annoyed at me for bringing that up. Twist had to get a flunky to tell you to dance with me. The night of love you had suggested to get me to go was a smokescreen. You set it up to show your contempt for me. No sexy nightie, twin beds, nothing says "fuck you" like that. In the morning, they were more important than me, again!

"Counselling only works if you have honesty. You've done nothing but lie for weeks. You seem to think, even after the years we've been together I can't tell. You're deluding yourself. If you expect me to be happy to be a cuckold, accept occasional pity sex and run about after you, you're sadly mistaken. You've forgotten who I am. I'll walk away and let everyone know why!

"I hope your promotion is all you wanted as it's only cost you your marriage!"

I turned away. We barely acknowledged each other for the next few days. Between Michael and I, we had the various plans in place. We did have to make one amendment.

It was almost four weeks since the summer ball and things hadn't improved. I came home one night to find Glenda at home early for once. She had her I want to speak face on. I deliberately went for a shower and changed before coming back to the living room. I could see her displeasure.

She began, "Harry, you've ignored my notes, texts and any attempt from me to speak with you about counselling. I don't know how to go about fixing us. I'm not sure I even want too anymore. I don't recognise the man you've become as the man I married. There's no life, no humour. We haven't slept together in weeks. Been man and wife even longer. We don't do anything together.

"I may have been too focussed on that deal but it is over now. Phillip has invited us to his home for the weekend in two weeks' time, to celebrate the contract. There will be others there. Will you come with me?"

I looked at her, she was desperate for me to say yes. I thought deeply, "Who are those others? Those executives with which you were dancing. Are they looking for more action? Are their partners being invited? Or is it just me, to have my nose rubbed in it?"

Glenda stiffened, "I don't know. I assume their partners as the invite is for both of us."

I nodded, "I can see some different scenarios. The least promising is that this is fully open and there are partners. We all have a good time. The one most likely. I bet I've been invited as the sacrificial lamb. Twist wants to stick a proverbial knife into me by showing me, you're his. He won't like the outcome. You won't like the outcome. I'm no lamb.

"I'll think about it but only because it will bring everything out into the open."

Glenda was trying to contain her anger, "I've told you repeatedly, I'm not fucking anyone. You'll see there is nothing going on behind your back. If you don't go, that's fine. It just confirms we are finished."

We spent another uncomfortable night. The next day, I spoke with Michael. He spoke softly, "You have to go. Hopefully, your worst nightmare will be proved wrong. Their partners are there and you have a good time. We'll plan for the worst."

I texted Glenda to say, "I would reluctantly go!"

We did. Twist's estate was fifteen miles out of town. There were two large gates which were electronically controlled so no chance of getting my car and leaving if things went badly. The walls looked about fifteen feet high. Michael and I later paid a visit at night and added an escape route for me.

Glenda and I "discussed" the weekend. We'd to be there by 7pm on the Friday and would leave about 5pm on the Sunday. Dress was to be smart casual. There were some nice walks on his estate. There would be a little business but I'd be able to do what I wanted. As she said that, I looked at her. She sighed, "It will be in the dining room. You'll be able to see nothing is going on other than some work."

I packed very carefully. I was prepared for the worst. We took her car. As usual the drive was silent. As we approached the large gate, it opened. She must have given them the car registration or had she been there before? At the house, I took our cases out of her car. A lady took the keys. She said she would put the car in the garage. I saw her drive off.

Twist greeted us. He offered his hand and I did the courteous thing, I didn't break all his bones. We were among the first to arrive. Soon it was apparent, none had partners. My suspicions about the weekend looked prophetic. I was tense and Glenda felt it. She tried to say she didn't know but I didn't believe her. She knew where I thought this evening was heading. We were having drinks in the library. I stuck to soft drinks. I checked my watch to see if there was anything in those drinks affecting me. Surprise, surprise! Glenda spent very little time with me. The meal would be served at 8pm.

I wasn't surprised that when we went into the dining room, Glenda was seated beside Twist and his number 1 flunky. I was as far away from them as possible. The two men beside me tried to get me to speak about myself. I told them I was an office manager in a highly specialised firm which was one of the best in the country. When they enquired further, one spluttered when I said, "Give me a minute with your phone and I'll have all your mistresses' details sent to your wife." I smiled, "I don't believe adultery is acceptable in a marriage."

I could see their eyes as they took in what I had said. I could see my words were being shared. The servers came around but I refused any wine, just stuck to the water on the table. The meal was very good. Afterwards we adjourned to the library. I don't smoke so refused a cigar. Glenda hadn't taken the opportunity to speak with me, to even ask me if I had enjoyed the meal. She was so busy with Twist.

During the evening more asked me about my work. One asked the name and I told them. No one knew of it. We didn't have a website so they couldn't check. I had to explain what specialised service we provided. I shocked them by saying, "If you take your recent acquisition. When you take control, you feel things weren't as described but couldn't find out why, you'd come to us. We'd find the secrets they had hidden. From there we would give you options for going forward."

When they tried to find out how we did that, I just smiled, "We have our ways." The smarter ones were beginning to show some concern. A couple even spoke with Twist who waved them away. He was laughing as he looked at me. I wanted to drag my finger across my throat to tell him what I'd do to him, proverbially of course. Some conversations became very guarded.

It was about midnight when Twist called for everyone's' attention. He started, "We have had a very good year. The recent acquisition will be very good for all our bonuses. I would like to thank Glenda for her excellent work. I know it has cost her marriage some particular problems which is why I invited Harry to come with her to this celebration.

"Harry, Glenda has not fucked her way to the top table like you have suggested to her. She has worked so hard and is excellent at what she does. She wouldn't do anything behind your back. There will however be changes in your marriage. This weekend she and I will become lovers. She will have two children by me and then you can have your own if she wishes. She may give you some pity sex. You won't have affairs or embarrass her. You will be the house husband you deserve to be."

He was holding Glenda. Her eyes were on mine. She looked triumphant. Her eyes showed her contempt for me. Most of the others were smiling at my displeasure. Some were watching me very closely for my reaction.

I spoke firmly, "I hope you like paying child support for I won't be a house husband to your bastards. I won't be her husband period. I don't play by your rules. She makes her own decisions as I do mine. She fucks you, we are through. I'll name you in the divorce."

Twist laughed, "You'll be out of a job when I take over the firm you work for. I'll make it so you won't work again. She deserves a man."

I laughed, "She does, pity you're just a facsimile. A man has values. You have none. You abuse your power. I used to think she was intelligent. How she hasn't seen what lowlife arseholes you and these others are, I don't know. Glenda, you'd better check that contract."

I looked at the flunkies, "I pity your wives. If I find anything on you I'll make sure they know." I turned on Twist, "You, I will take great delight in bringing down. You can have a flunky bring the car. I'm leaving."

Glenda's expression changed slightly as it appeared what I said gave her a little cause for concern.

I heard the door open and two large flunkies came in. Twist spoke, "Take him to his room and make sure he stays there. He'll be able to hear his wife finally having the sex she needs with me. He'll recognise his role to come." He turned back to me, "You'll learn not to oppose me. You'll be a house husband, you'll bring up my children as your own. You're just a little man. No wonder she has no respect for you."

I looked at Glenda and smiled, "You've backed the wrong horse. He's not an Alpha, he's a Delta. One who belongs in a sewer and I'll put him there." I turned to the flunkies, "You'll be out of a job soon. These bastards are going down."

Everyone heard my voice. There was no anger, just a steely determination to fuck them all.

They took me to my room and I walked in. I knew they wanted an excuse to do more than throw me in but I never gave them the opportunity. I was whistling happily. I heard the door being locked. Okay, war had now been officially declared. I opened my bag. Beneath the lining I removed a few tools. I placed bugs behind the electrical and phone sockets so they wouldn't find them. He thought it was secure to have a wired fibre optic system for his computers throughout the house. Normally it would be but I had a fixing tool to attach my bug. The current would charge it. The bug released a code into his computers and phones. Everything he did would now go to our computers as well. I hoped he did some work from home so I could access his companies' computers via his. It would be so much easier. I laughed thinking if they discovered it, it would look like him hacking them! The same with his phones.

Once I had those little jobs done, I had to get out. I changed into my running gear, filled my two water bottles. Locked windows aren't a problem when everyone leaves the keys by the windowsill. I took the battery out of my phone so they couldn't track me once they knew I'd escaped. I opened the window slowly. As I did, I heard the sound of Glenda as she came. It was a very tame orgasm, almost certainly faked.

It sounded like it came from the room next door to mine. We were on the first floor. It was an old Edwardian building, much modernised but there was a six-inch ledge all around the house. I moved along that carefully. At their window, I saw them on the bed. He hadn't bothered to draw the curtains. He was fucking Glenda. She wouldn't notice such a little dick! She still had stockings on, bitch! I placed a small camera to record/transmit what they were doing. It had a thirty-minute battery.

The stone exterior was handy for climbing down to the ground. I slowly made my way to the second gate. I found the rope Michael and I had thrown over into the bushes. I pulled the attached rope ladder over. We had secured it to a tree outside. I climbed it and pulled it back over so they wouldn't know what I had done.

I put on my jogging lights and started the fifteen-mile run home. It was beyond my usual 7.5-to-10-mile jogs so I set off slower. I reasoned twelve-minute miles. It took fifteen minutes longer.

Once home, I showered, moved the last of my stuff into my car. I had started plan B. At 7.30am I phoned Tony from a new phone. He almost didn't answer., "Tony, it's Harry. I can't explain just now but the shit has hit the fan. I need to move away for a bit. They will probably be looking for me. I've been running all night to get home. I'm fucked but I can't stay here. You still have the old house by the loch. (It was about fifteen minutes away) Can I drive there? If I park behind it, I'll be hidden from view. I'll sleep in the car and move on when I wake up."

Tony tried to get me to say what happened but I said for his safety, I better not.

I had actually gone to my bolt hole. It was an old farm the other direction from Tony's grandparents' old place. I hid my car in the barn and removed the battery so they couldn't track it. I had my bicycle to move around on if necessary. If you didn't know the house you wouldn't realise there was a basement level, below ground. Thermal scans wouldn't show any sign of life.

I called Michael and told him what had happened. He'd head to the office and ensure all the downloads had been received. I'd stay clear of the office but work through the materials. Once I had done that, I was going to war. Twist would pay for his arrogance and fucking my wife, big time.

My glasses had recorded all the library content perfectly. The camera into their bedroom had lasted forty-three minutes. A lot longer than Twist. There was enough to prove adultery and more. I watched the live feed from Tony's old house as Twist's flunkies drove in at pace and found nothing. I texted Tony, "You picked the wrong side!"

Monday saw Twist's security at our firm looking for me. Michael deadpanned them, "He called saying he was taking some time to fuck a bastard totally. Is there a problem?"

There were abrupt, "He'd better be home soon. Mr Twist doesn't take kindly to being made a fool off."

Michael laughed, "Harry will do what he said he would do. Mr Twist had better get used to it. Twist won't like it. He better lube himself. You'd better tidy up your CV's he won't be in power for long."

They popped in every couple of days. Michael loved winding them up. He told them repeatedly, "Twist is going down big time!" They weren't amused.

I only left my basement at night for a run and to collect fresh food. It took a month to get all the dirt on Twist I needed to fuck him completely. Now it was action time.

First, I had the Sheriff's messengers serve Glenda her divorce papers at her office. Twist was named as the fellow adulterer. Copies of Twist and Glenda went to his wife and her powerful family. I did include video, emails, texts of Twist's multiple affairs over the years so his wife had the full picture.

Secondly, I put Twist's dealings with other companies which showed he was receiving payoffs for buying them at slightly above market rates, to the board of directors. It included most of the other executives who had been at that weekend or had danced with Glenda. Seems the only one not on that payroll was Glenda and a few other low-level bastards.

I included a rather large bill for them to cover all my costs (and hurt feelings!). It was optional for them to pay it. I just never said what I'd do with the information if they didn't.

Thirdly, I sent information to HMRC on Twist's tax dodging schemes.

According to the bug in Glenda's handbag, the shit did hit the fan. Glenda hadn't been shocked when the papers were served. She knew they would come. Mrs Twist or Lady something or other as she's more formally known, had swept into the office with her entourage and threw him out. Her family were the power behind the throne and he'd been summarily dethroned.

She spoke to Glenda. She wasn't being fired as her husband was to blame but she'd have no room for appeal if she ever did anything like that again. "Your husband seems a bloody decent man and you betrayed him for that louse. I know men like Phillip seem so powerful, they can feel like an aphrodisiac to you but they are toxic. They're not real men. They can entrap you as they tell you they will make your dreams come true.

"If you have any feelings for your husband you'd better get in gear and find him, see if there is anything you can do to repair your marriage. There are very few like him."

Glenda looked at her as she left. She was now crying. She knew I'd never take her back.

The flunkies were duly sacked as well. To add to their misery, I did send details of their extra marital relationships to their wives. Some were shocked to find their husbands were bisexual.

I've read this through again. It seems like many Literotica cheating wives' stories with the good guy getting his revenge on her and her lover. He had all the skills she never knew about and he used them. The only truth in that story are the names.

My name is Harry. I'm a refuse collector for the local council. Michael is a work colleague and a friend. Glenda was my wife. She works as a secretary. She is beautiful and willowy with great breasts. For a few weeks she had been very aroused and demanded sex more often. Thursdays were almost supercharged. It was highly unusual, not that I complained.

We'd been at the pub on a Saturday night when one of the girl she works with let out that Glenda's new boss was a hunk. Glenda blushed. She'd never mentioned her old boss had retired. I was immediately suspicious. Once we were home I tried to talk to her about this but she needed me to fuck her. Eventually on the Sunday she admitted she hadn't told me in case I thought something could happen between them. Until then, I never thought Glenda would cheat on me but I heard in her voice she's thinking about it. There was a desire she was trying to hide. I wasn't happy. I made sure she understood my view if she did.

Glenda seemed to want to make love more often for the next few weeks. It was a fucking Thursday when my world fell apart.