All Comments on 'I Discover That I Like Men Seeing My Body'

by VanessaEvans

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckover 9 years ago
Cute and fun

Fun story, I enjoyed it.

Ignore the people who read these stories just so that they can be mean to strangers on the internet. Who are these losers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Love Men Seeing Me Naked

But it is most important that my husband doesn't know. I have a lady living to one side of me. But I have a single dad behind me. He has visitation with his young son every other weekend and he generally takes him somewhere when it is his time. The neighbor to my other side is single and works from his home. I keep the curtains drawn on the side of my house facing the lady, and, of course, the ones facing the street on the front. But I put on a show for the men. The single father has come over and together we have put on a show for my other male neighbor. So far, he has been content with just watching...and filming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Admittedly, I too, love "accidentally " exposing myself in public. I don't know why but I get so turned on knowing people are looking at my shaved smooth pushy in public places. At State Fairs I love riding Ferris wheels!. I make sure that my legs are spread really wide. I also like to then get off and go into a really dark Fun House. Being felt up in the dark by a stranger truly turns me on. I've walked out more than once with warm cum dripping down my legs.

Being felt up in a movie theatres by strangers feels great too.

Orpheum69

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A woman or girl rolling up her skirt reminded me of what my wife told me about her older, very attractive, sister when she was in high school. She would leave the house in the morning to go to school, but along the way she would roll up her skirt so that she appeared to wear a mini-skirt. Their mother didn't have any idea she was exposing herself to the guys. She had, and still has, great legs. The guys at school would get a good look at her shapely legs and thighs...At a certain high school in the south several years ago, it was discovered that a lot of the high school girls were wearing sheer nude-to-the-waist pantyhose without panties and very short mini-skirts, or skirts split very high on their thighs. The girls would get turned on by giving all the guys upskirt beaver shots of their nylon-covered pussies, and the guys would go crazy. Eventually, a teacher realized what was going on, and the school passed a rule that all girls must wear panties. What a bummer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I love your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous