I do not Think So Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was reluctantly satisfied with starting the procedure to end this sham of a marriage. Amazingly, all of this happened within a few weeks.

Also, I still had no evidence she was cheating physically, yet but she was very much emotionally cheating as I was cut off from her life.

Next, I checked all of our accounts. I paid many things online and my wife had never even seen anything about our accounts.

She usually didn't care at all. She did not know what we had in our retirement accounts and only paid for whatever she wanted to buy. Now I felt at least I was taking back my life.

As the week progressed, I decided to call Tom, my neighbor to see if he had noticed anything going on in the neighborhood. He informed me that a car was picking up my wife every morning and dropping her off every evening. I asked what type of car was it. He said it was a Lexus. I laughed and said thanks for the info.

Tom, my neighbor had always been a bit nosy but now I was very happy for his intrusion. I asked a big favor could he tell me how long the car was parked in my driveway. I was blunt and told him some of my worries, he said he would be happy to as he himself had been involved in a nasty divorce a few years prior.

On Thursday, I spoke to my boss back in Richmond and asked if I could leave that evening as something had come up at home. He agreed as most of the final meeting on Friday was simply a wrap-up of the week.

I got an early evening flight back and called Tom again.

He said the car was parked overnight and he had a couple of photos with time stamps on it.

I told him I owed him and he said no problem. I also told him I was coming in later tonight and planned to see what was happening. He was retired and would probably be there if he could do anything for me. I thanked him and told I would park down the street and see him first and then go home.

As I was flying back, I was deeply concerned about what would happen when I got home. I knew my marriage was over, but I was still so shocked by Jill. How could a loving wife turn into a complete thoughtless, uncaring bitch in a matter of a few weeks.

Finally, I got off the plane and went and found my car. I checked my phone again and saw nothing, from my wife.

My daughter had called and I called her back. She said she had tried to reach her Mom but she never answered, on her cell or our home phone. She even left a message for her to call.

I pulled into my street and slowly walked up the street. There were no cars parked in front of my house. It was about 8:00 in the evening and I thought maybe Jill's car was in the garage, but since only one car could fit in the garage at least Haverford the bastard wasn't there.

I went to my neighbors. Tom answered the door and invited me in. He told me that the car was there all night. It had parked on the street but right in front of my house. So much for being discreet.

He said he saw them leave about 6:00 and had not returned that he knew.

I was wondering if they went to his house or was just out to dinner.

I then decided maybe I should drive over to Haverford's house.

Tom suggested I move my car to the street behind ours as when they came back they might notice it being parked nearby. I agreed. He thought I could go over to the other house but thought that they would return because if they were spending the night at his house she would have taken some clothes.

Tom mentioned "they looked like they were just a happy couple as they were holding hands as they stepped in the car."

He apologized after he said it and I told him not to worry about it because my marriage was over anyway. Now I had to wait.

I called my attorney and told him I was back in town. He informed me he had the papers drawn up. It was a pretty even split. We would each keep our own retirement programs and split the house evenly after it is sold. We each would get some of the equity built up in it.

We had been there almost 18 years and had a fair amount of about $100,000 each once it was sold provided she did not contest it. I told him I would be amazed if she would contest unless she tried to get a better deal. He said he could have it ready to serve on Monday morning. I had a lot to do but there was no way I could keep a lid on this until Monday.

I needed to get to the bank and distribute the funds as well as the joint accounts and credit cards. It wasn't a lot of different accounts but in the interest of fairness for the 24 years together we had to do it.

The last few weeks had destroyed any good will left for me.

The most difficult thing was to call Stephanie and tell her. I decided I had to wait until I confronted them to see what was going on first.

As I waited, Tom could see I was extremely nervous and he told me sit down and relax and he would get some coffee. He told me about his time in the army and how waiting was a big part of the discipline.

I appreciate hearing his perspective and he calmed me down as we waited. We were in his living room and facing my house across the street. It was dark and when we saw a car come down the street he went over and watched.

He told me to sit tight and then wait until they had come back and we will see what they do.

Finally, about 8:30 a car pulled out front of the house. Out stepped Jill and then this big man walked around and put his arm around her as they walked to the door.

Tom had an excellent camera and took pics of them as they went inside the house. Then he turned to me and asked me what I wanted to do. Did I want to see them or wait until he leaves and confront Jill by herself.

As tomorrow was Friday, they would have to go to work and then see what happens. I decided to wait a few minutes and then sneak into the house.

Tom suggested I call my attorney and see what he recommended.

I did and told him I was going in to my house and my wife and her lover were there. He told me maybe it would be better if I waited until he could get a PI there to go in with me to prevent any possible violence or anger to ensue. I told him it would take too long. I wanted to see them so I could prove once and for all and get some pics. He said not to do that but I was determined.

He said the guy could react and it could degenerate into a huge confrontation.

I told him I did not care at this point I had to see it. I told him I had to go.

I turned to Tom and told him I was going in in a few minutes. I wanted to catch them in a compromising position not just talking but doing.

Tom told me he would go too and I said no I could handle it. He said wait a minute and left the room. He came back with a handgun. He said just for defensive reasons.

He told me he was at least going to stay outside the house in case something happened with his cam and phone.

I said," I appreciate it and we went over."

I looked at the clock it was about 9:00. I watched and saw it was dark in the upstairs bedroom. I peeked in and saw them in the living room. He was kissing Jill very passionately. It took all my strength not to scream at him and Jill.

My heart broke, but I watched and if they continued in the living room others could see them from the outside. The curtains were partially opened. If someone was up close they could see into it.

Tom came over and took a couple of pictures with his camera.

Haverford was towering over my wife. He was taking off his shirt and he was built like a Greek God. Then he slowly dropped his pants and he was down to his boxer shorts.

Jill just had this silly grin on her face like a kid on Christmas morning. What little hope I had left to save my marriage, evaporated when Jill stood up and he took off her blouse and pants.

She stood there in the red panties and bra that I admired when I washed them on Sunday.

He then picked her up and carried her upstairs.

When I saw the light go on I moved to the back of the house and slowly unlocked the back door.

I slowly went upstairs and stopped.

I heard Jill giggling and Haverford tell her he was going to use her like his little fuck toy. I turned on my video from my phone to listen to their comments and slowly peered around the door. it was open with a light on.

They did not see me standing in the hallway and I was filming it.

He was naked and I saw him from the back, Jill was lying on our bed at the bottom of the bed.

She was lying there with her legs spread and I could see her little pink pussy glistening from the excitement. I was hurt, angry, and almost numb.

As I slowly appeared in the doorway to get a better picture of Haverford. I could see his erection and he was wiggling it at Jill and I saw lust in her eyes.

He told her he was going to "fuck her until she begged him to stop."

Finally, Jill turned her head and saw me. I watched as her lust turned to horror as I stood there.

Haverford turned and saw me and laughed and said, " the wimp is here and now you can see how a real man fucks his wife."

I stood there and slowly my blood started to boil and said in a loud voice "Fuck you and Fuck her and nobody is coming in here and disrespect me in my house, my bedroom and with my wife."

Haverford stopped for a minute and then regained his bluster and said " what are you going to do about it you cuckold."

I responded, "Let me ask you a question how big are you?"

He said "about 6'3" and weigh 225 and I have something you will never have a 9" dick." Then he laughed.

The whole time this is going on Jill is wide eyed and deathly quiet.

I then said, "I bet you stay in shape do you run too?"

He was surprised I was having a regular conversation with him and he said " yea I run pretty well and stay in good shape.

"Well you motherfucker can you outrun a bullet" and pulled the gun out of my pocket.

Jill screamed and he lost all his attitude and said "hey man don't do anything stupid."

I told him to kneel on the floor. "Do it now you fucking asshole and Jill shut the fuck up."

She just whimpered and shook.

"Now that I have your attention I want to ask you a few questions." By now a calm had come over me and I was feeling pretty good. "First, who was the mental giant who decided to fuck in my home you or Jill? Answer me you piece of shit."

"We knew you were out of town and thought we would be more comfortable here. Jill wanted to be here if you called."

I said, "Wow that was brilliant. Now next question, how many times have you fucked? Jill would you like to take that one?" I smiled at her and she just shook her head and wept. "Well cowboy looks like it's for you to answer. Answer it well or it might be your last, if you lie."

"W-We have fucked 5 times."

"When was the first?"

"M-Monday night was the first time.' I pulled the gun closer to his head. I swear it was Monday night, please Jill tell him I am begging."

Jill was frozen but nodded her head.

"Jill is that right?"

Jill said, "yes that is right"

I pulled the gun to the back of his head, "now put your head on the floor and don't move. Well your 9-inch dick is a little bit shriveled up now. Not feeling so cocky are you." and I laughed at my own pathetic joke. "How about if I put this gun up against your cock and balls and pull the trigger, you won't die but you won't have 9 inches any longer."

"Please no don't I promise I won't ever touch her again, she wasn't even a very good fuck."

"Well, what do you say Jill, is 9 inch a good fuck? I would assume he must have been because you did it 5 times that you told me plus all of the lunches and make out session you two must have had. Jill was he a good fuck?"

"Harris, please baby, I love you I was just trying something new and I am so sorry. It was exciting, but it was going to end soon I promise."

"But you didn't answer my question did you like his big dick; well did you bitch?"

"No baby it hurt but I wanted to try it and see how it felt. It is over now so we can be a couple again."

I laughed and said, "Since you are not going to fuck him again is it ok if I shoot his balls and dick off? He won't need them again." I cocked the hammer on the gun.

All of a sudden Haverford was begging and peeing on the floor.

"Oh, poor baby. He had an accident. Sorry buddy but you peed all over my carpet, what a piece of shit. Ok asswipe get up and get dressed."

I don't know what came over me, but I felt like I was regaining some self respect. He slowly got up and started dressing.

"Now let me make a statement about this little incident. I have a little video and pics of you two doing and saying many things if you do not want this released I would keep this little intervention quiet. Do you both agree?'

Jill nodded and Haverford said "yes I agree. Please don't release the video please."

Jill said, "Harris I am so sorry please don't do that, please I will do anything for you."

Haverford was dressed and I asked him to leave, but I did mention, "Robert Haverford, please don't go fucking any more married wives, ok?" He nodded and left.

Now I was left with my faithless wife, still naked and crying. I told her to get dressed and I would make some coffee and we would talk.

My good friend Tom was down stairs and told me he was proud of me and listened to the whole conversation. I was surprised but thanked him.

He told me he was backing me up because when he gave me the gun he only had one bullet in it and he was prepared to intervene if needed.

He was afraid I would kill them both and make a mess. This way one bullet would mostly like stop the asshole.

Then I shivered a little because he could have killed me if I had missed.

He grinned and said he was there before that happened.

I thanked him and he told me, "in spite of what she did don't hurt her you will be in jail and your daughter needs you."

"Thanks again, Tom, I will."

In a few minutes my lovely cheating wife came down. I poured her some coffee. And we sat down. She tried to sit beside me on the sofa and I got up and sat in the recliner looking at her.

"Well, what do you have to say for yourself?"

Jill answered, "I cannot even express how sorry I am and for all I have done. You know me I have never acted that way."

I stopped her, "I thought I knew you, now continue."

She cried and went on. "I got caught up in the thrill of a new adventure and I thought you would never find out."

I laughed and said " you and asswipe were about as subtle as a freight train. You treated me despicably. Did you think I was deaf, dumb and blind?" "You know I loved you immensely and my life for 24 years was wonderful because of you and Stephanie. Then it appears you became obsessed and lost your mind. Ok here is your chance to clean your soul and tell me everything. Any lies and I am throwing you out now." As I was saying this I was never taking the bitch back I was just trying to get her conscience to admit her mistakes.

She cried and said she understood. "Harris, I have no excuses except I was swept up in the moment and let him take me. He was like a wild animal with fire and something I have never felt. You are so loving, caring, and kind. He was like a wild man who was going to take whatever he wanted."

She paused and I looked at her expressionless. "I know it sounds so stupid and I acted like a teenager on a first date."

I said, "that was a hell of date, five fucks plus many other gropes and feels, plus let's not forget the lunches. You also know your co-workers know about it too. They saw you two acting that way."

She gasped, "Oh my God, I never thought they would."

"Sorry dear, they know you are a slut."

She cried some more. "I am so sorry, for you and me. I have disgraced myself."

"I couldn't agree more, but you also humiliated me and your disrespect and narcissism were awful. Everything was about you. I have never thought anyone who supposedly loved me would treat me like that." I started to tear up.

She saw me and rushed to me. I told her to sit still and leave me alone.

"You have left me alone for weeks and showed no inclination about caring for me at all. Did you even realize you never called me when I was away for 5 days?

"You were so enraptured with your big dick lover, you forgot about the man that stood by you for over 24 years. Shame on you Jill, I would have bet anything on earth you would love me until I died. For better or worse..."

And then I started to cry. I had held it together through all of this and now I couldn't stop. I thought about all of the future Holidays, next week was Thanksgiving.

My poor Stephanie was going to split all Holidays bouncing from parent to parent. Jill had ruined it all.

As much as I was angry at Haverford, she hurt me much more because of her lack of respect and love for me. In her eyes I was a wimp because I put her welfare above mine. I sacrificed for her. I nursed her when she was sick and understood her feelings. I gladly put my own desires behind hers.

She had been a wonderful wife and Mother and now it was all gone. Maybe I should have treated her like shit sometimes, instead of caring about her feelings.

She came to me again and I pushed her away. She grabbed my legs and laid at my feet crying. I had to have this conversation for closure. I was not waiting for her to prepare some bullshit that all cheaters use.

I was lonely, he told me I was pretty, and so on. I did not care what he said only what she did.

My heart was breaking but I was going to get better.

Finally, after a few minutes I told her to sit back down on the sofa so we can continue to talk.

She continued to cry but sat back down.

Jill said, "Harris, I have lost everything. My self-respect, your love, I am heart broken."

"Jill, do you love him? Do you want him? What are your plans?"

"No, I don't think so. I was just in love with the idea of something new."

I said, "you don't think so, so you are not completely sure whether you love him or not."

"No Harris I do not love him, it was the novelty of doing something I was not supposed to do. You know me sweetheart I have always been the good girl and done what everyone thought I should. Then Robert came along I never met someone who was so overpowering. I was under his spell."

"And his 9-inch dick, which you loved and know I could never give you." As I shook my head.

"Harris, no it was not his dick it was his power. He used it as a weapon."

"Well my dear, you let it happen. Are you going to report this or just accept it. Did you know it was wrong. What the hell were you thinking. Haverford is just like the men you read about taking advantage of women. Except you gladly did it and traded me in like I was an old used car. Thanks for that."

She broke down crying and saying "no no no."

"He used you and you enjoyed it. I am sorry I did not have a 9-inch dick and treated you like I was a caveman. If you had told me your interest in being treated like that I could have accommodated you.'

She continued crying and saying she did it because she had not been adventurous in her lifetime and wanted to try new things.

"Like I proposed when we first became empty nesters. I bought toys and oils and outfits and you refused them all. Why? Were you waiting for the right person to come along?"

We both sat in silence for a few minutes. I told her I needed a shower and would return to discuss this further.

As I showered I thought about all that had happened. I knew Jill was sorry, but it was too fresh to make any decisions about our marriage.

I wish I could have stayed in the shower for a week to clean me of all my thoughts. I still had intense hatred for Haverford but was also happy that I did not hurt him.

Tom saw to that and I did not even know it. He was protecting me and now I knew I had one friend who would be there for me.