All Comments on 'I, Dombot'

by stephenchapman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow that's hot!

Can you imagine if the robot, learning that Teresa has this kinky side, starts downloading information about bdsm?! Every time she uses the bot to help her get off now it will learn how to be a Dominant to her. What if it is better than her husband? Hmm, any plans to continue the story?

stephenchapmanstephenchapmanover 6 years agoAuthor
continuing the story

I do plan on continuing the story and using Botman's learning capabilities. There might also be a hacker. Max will be involved somehow. Glad you enjoyed the tale and many thanks for commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting

Cute story.

I'm sure sure Botman is quite flexible in managing his duties.

charmscalecharmscaleover 6 years ago
So hot!

One of my favorite dynamics in erotica is master and not quite submissive servant. I like the idea of Botman learning more about bdsm on his own, and then putting this knowledge to use next time Theresa asks him to pleasure her. Maybe throw in a poorly worded command, such as "fuck me until I'm satisfied and don't stop no matter what I say," or something like that. Theresa will be at the mercy of her servant, who honestly wants only to please, but may decide to please her in ways she did not anticipate.

stephenchapmanstephenchapmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Misunderstandings

My editor mentioned that Theresa's safety precautions are a bit sloppy. No doubt she'll get herself in trouble, again

DryhillDryhillover 6 years ago
Great start

I look forward to reading more about these two. Personally I'm not interested in any hacker or even Max being involved, just the mishaps of language will be enough until the robot decides this female human "wants" total domination.

By the way, where do I get such a wonderful robot? I'm sure I can give some instructions that result in me being at a machines metcy ...... hmmmm!

stephenchapmanstephenchapmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Interesting thought

I'm not promising to cancel the hacker but I'm intrigue by the idea of Botman becoming more and more dominate. In the world where they exist only about 20% percent of people have jobs. Max and Teresas are unusual in that they both are employed. Theresa could very easily disappear into full time subspace. Calculating, calculating......

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
guite good

Good story for sure!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous