All Comments on 'I Don’t Like My Stepdad'

by BinaryAtom

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
winterplayingwinterplaying9 months ago

No, no, no, no.....you need to show us what is going on with everyone and their sex. You are just telling us which quite frankly is a bit boring. we had sex like bunnies, we had sex on the couch, yada yada yada. Try showing us by describing what is going on. Slow it down a bit.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey9 months ago

5 Stars. I liked it. Please continue.

buffcoyotebuffcoyote3 months ago

Ignore "winterplaying", they have no idea what they are talking about. I will be the one to stand up and say that whenever you say those EXACT phrases she listed, it turns me on like nothing ever. I love to know where they fucked, what position, how many times, etc. I don't need that lame bullshit they're espousing. I get off just fine with your magical writing.

PLEASE, I am begging you to continue this story. This line "Typical of us, we were naked on the couch when we talked. I had a wad of tissue paper against my pussy, so I was not making a mess with sperm on the couch while we talked." -- OH MY GOD. A wad of tissue paper to stop the sperm that was dripping out of her FROM HER STEPDAD. So damn hot. It had me sooooo turned on I came. I am desperate for more of these two. I want them to get even more depraved, and reckless. I also want Marten to have more dialogue and add more moments of those delicious tension points. PLEASE.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBinaryAtom@BinaryAtom
306 Followers
Please consider supporting me on Patreon! This will help me to write more stories. https://www.patreon.com/user?u=74430432 I've outlined a new, longer story. The chapters will be shorter so I can publish faster. The story is called Unexpected Places. I’ve posted the third cha...