I Don't Believe You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you come near me bitch," Jake screamed.

The blonde didn't say a word, the two guys holding him just held his nose. When his mouth opened, the blonde swabbed his cheek. Closing the cap, she came to me and handed me the tubes.

"Thank you," I said.

"You're welcome, John."

"Do we know each other?" I asked.

"No, but my sister works for you."

"Ah, so you must be Tammy?"

"I am."

"Well, thank you, Tammy."

She winked at me, turned and went and sat by Mindy taking Brandon so Mindy could get dressed. I knew the DNA test would return with Jake being the father.

"Let him go," I said.

Jake was about my size. When he was free, he turned to the guys who had been holding him. They just laughed in his face. Then he turned to me. I just raised my eyebrows. He started to come toward me.

"Jake!" Mindy shouted.

He stopped looking at Mindy. She walked over and stood in front of me. She looked up at me, tears streaming down her face.

"I fucked us up, haven't I?" she asked.

"Yes, I'm afraid so. Is Brandon his?" I asked.

"Yes."

"How long?" I asked.

"Since I started working for him."

"Why?"

"I wanted the job. He said it was part of the job."

"I hope they paid you well."

"They did."

"How many others?"

"Two."

"So, who's Brandon's father?"

"Jake is."

"I see. You know not to come home tonight?"

"I do now."

"Maybe Jake will get you an apartment for you and his bastard son."

"John!"

"What? He's not mine but, you and that asshole were going to let me raise him. Well, fuck you. I don't believe you did this to us."

Mindy just shook her head and cried. I turned back to Jake.

"Well, asshole, I can promise you one thing, right now your wife is being shown the pictures and video from tonight," I said.

His face flushed red with anger.

"You fucking asshole!" he shouted.

"Me? You're the one fucking someone else's wife, dickhead. You don't deserve to work with anyone as nice as my wife. You don't deserve the wife you have. How many EA's have you gotten pregnant and had the cuckold husband raise them. When my lawyers get finished with you and your company, we will know who, what, when, and where they are. You will have a lot of child support to pay."

He charged me. Mindy turned and kicked him in the balls. He fell at my feet glaring up at me. I just shook my head.

"I really do love you," Mindy said.

"Not enough though, right?"

She collapsed to her knees and cried silently. Sid was next to me.

"The cops are here," he said.

"Let them in. I have nothing to hide."

Sid waved at the man by the door. Two cops came inside and looked around.

"Okay, what's going on here?" he asked.

"I caught my wife cheating on me. We are just finishing up," I said.

"Why is he on the floor holding his nuts?"

"He rushed me and my soon to be ex-wife stopped him from harming me."

"Who are these other people?"

"They are mine officer," Sid said handing him a business card.

"I see. Is anyone pressing charges?" he asked.

No one spoke up. I don't think Jake could talk just yet. The cop looked around, shrugged his shoulders, turned and left. I looked at Mindy. She was looking up at me.

"Are you going to be all right?" I asked.

"Yes, I'll be fine."

"He won't hurt you, will he?"

"He better not. Although, I no longer have leverage over him."

"Then perhaps you better come home with me for the night. Then you had better have yourself checked out for STDs. And Brandon checked over, too."

"You would let me come home after what you said earlier?"

"Just for the night, Mindy. Tomorrow you will have to make arrangements to live somewhere else. We also have to talk about the divorce. I rather we do that civilly."

"I would too."

"Then get your things together and let's get out of here," I said.

She was already dressed. She got Brandon from Tammy and put him in his stroller, tucking his blanket around him. Mindy got her coat and purse and looked at me.

"Sid you will handle everything here?"

"Of course, John. No problem."

I followed Mindy out the door. Now some would tell me that I should have just left her there and maybe I should have. But I know if Jake ever laid a hand on her, I would wind up in jail for killing him. Mindy was my wife. I loved her for a long, long time. And as long as she is my wife, I will try to protect her from assholes like Jake Travers. So, with that said I followed her and Brandon home. We had a lot to do the next few days but, I was willing to try and make the transition as painless as possible.

She put Brandon to bed after changing and feeding him. She was a good mother to him. She looked at me, as I got ready for bed. She sighed, going down to the guest room. As I crawled into bed, I sighed. I really had loved her and I would miss her when she was gone. I would miss Brandon even more. Yet, the anger that raged through my mind and body would never allow me to take her back. For our whole marriage, she had been fucking someone else behind my back. Or should I say in front of my face. It took me a long time to get to sleep that night.

~~~ I D B Y ~~~

I woke the next morning to my alarm going off. I had slept through the night. I was a little amazed I had but, I guess getting all the answers to my questions had settled my mind for the night. I could hear Brandon cooing in his room. I smiled. Then frowned. I swung my legs out of bed and sat up. I just stared at the wall for a long time. I shook my head and hurried to the bathroom. When I was finished, I got dressed. I was going to call in. I needed to talk things out with Mindy. At the thought of that, my chest started to contract. I shook my hands and tried to relax, I didn't want to have a heart attack. I took a deep breath, held it for a second or so, then let it out slowly. The tightness was gone.

Downstairs, I found Mindy, feeding Brandon. When he caught sight of me, he smiled and started to wave his arms. I smiled at him and waved. I got a cup of coffee and sat at the table with Mindy. She would be a great mother. When she finished feeding Brandon, she cleaned him up and put him in his playpen in the living room. Then she sat across from me at the table and looked at me.

"Jake was kicked out of his home last night," she said matter of factly.

"He called you?"

"No, his wife did."

"Did she cuss you out?"

"She did."

"And?"

"I deserved every word of it."

"I see. I won't be calling you names or shouting or yelling at you."

"You can, I deserve it from you too."

"Why would you... never mind."

Mindy sighed. We looked at each other for a long time.

"I still love you very much. The others were work. I felt nothing for them emotionally. It was just part of the job."

"Why would you want a job that had you doing things like that?" I was almost in tears now. Mindy could see the hurt in my eye.

"I don't... I won't say that it's a cop-out. I thought it would be exciting and sexy but, it wasn't. My first two execs were fat and lazy, it was disgusting to have them on top of me grunting or trying to find their tiny cocks in the rolls of fat from their bellies. I was so disgusted with myself back then. But I never brought that home with me. I wasn't going to lay my troubles on you."

"Then why continue working there?" I asked.

"The money. They paid me very, very well for what I had to do. All the other stuff was so easy. I enjoyed the real work there, just not the execs. When they transferred me for a third time to Jake Travers. He was handsome and fit and, well he didn't make me gag. Then things got weird when he told me to go off the pill and to stop having sex with you. I almost quit but, he gave me a raise. So, I did as he asked. You know the rest."

"Was he angry that you brought Brandon with you last night?" I don't know why I asked that.

"Yes. He yelled at me. I shrugged my shoulders and turned to leave but, I guess he was horny so he stopped and apologized. I should have left after his tirade but, I was so stupid. I'm so sorry. I should have talked to you before I accepted that job. I know that now. At the time..."

"How much did they pay you? I don't really care but, it will have to come out sometime," I asked.

"A lot. $150,000 a year, plus bonuses. Most of those were in the $50,000 range a year."

I choked at her words. She didn't smile she just frowned.

"How much do you have in the bank?" I asked.

"I have over a million in a savings account. So I don't expect anything from you in the divorce. I will just walk away with my clothes and Brandon and his clothes and things. Sometime today I will put $100,000 in your account to pay you for my things and his."

I was coughing when there was a knock at the front door. I shook my head got up, looked out the peephole and saw Jake Travers standing there. I shook my head, went to the phone and dialed 911.

"911 what is your emergency?"

"I have an intruder at my home."

Mindy gasped yet didn't move.

"Do you know him?"

"Yes, his name is Jake Travers."

"I will have a car there as soon as possible."

"Thank you. Jake don't you dare..." I shouted the last and hung up the phone.

I went back to the door and opened it. Jake glared at me.

"What do you want asshole?" I asked.

"I want to see Mindy."

He started to push me aside but, I held my ground.

"Get out of the way cuckold," he said.

I could hear the sirens getting closer. I stepped aside. He hurried past me. I just smiled.

"Mindy, are you okay?" he said.

"I'm fine Jake," Mindy replied calmly.

"Get your things and I'll get you out of here."

"I'm not going anywhere with you," Mindy replied.

"Yes you are, if you want your job back," Jake said.

"That's just it Jake, I don't care about my job anymore."

"Get your things and let's go!" Jack shouted as the cops walked in.

"No, I'm not going anywhere with you."

Jake took two steps toward Mindy.

"Hold it there Travers," said one of the cops.

Jake spun around looking at the two cops behind him. He then looked at me.

"I want to press charges against him. He kicked me in the balls last night," Jake said pointing at me.

The cops looked at me I shook my head.

"I never touched him last night and I have the video to prove it, plus my wife will testify that I didn't," I replied. "Now I do want him arrested for criminal trespass. He barged in without being invited and he just now accused me of committing a crime that I didn't commit."

The cops nodded, grabbed Jake and cuffed him and walked him out of the house to their squad car. Then one of them came back and took down our information, had me sign some papers and left.

"Did you notice he was willing to take you but, never mentioned Brandon?" I asked.

"I did. I knew he wouldn't. He is a deranged man. I see that now."

There was another knock on the door. I went to the door looking out the peephole it was my lawyer. I opened the door and let him in.

"Mindy, this is Jeff Kincade, my lawyer."

"Very nice to meet you, Mister Kincade."

"Nice to meet you too. John, what's going on?" Jeff asked.

"Some things have changed. No, no, we're still getting divorced but, we have decided to handle it civilly."

"What are the changes?" Jeff asked opening his briefcase and pulling a file folder out.

"Well," I started to say.

"I will buy the house from John and pay him a lump sum $150,000 for the money he is out on my son Brandon. I will also pay him $1000 a month in alimony," Mindy said quickly.

"I thought you were only going to give me $100,000 in a lump sum?"

"I changed my mind."

I nodded.

"How much are your fees going to be Mister Kincade?" Mindy asked.

"Now, I can handle those, Mindy," I replied. "Okay. So you want the house?"

"I like this house. Nothing bad ever happened here," she said looking around.

I just nodded at her admission. Jeff was hastily scribbling notes on a pad.

"What's the sale price of the house?" Jeff asked.

"My half comes to $200,000," I said.

"No, it doesn't..."

"Mindy hush," I said.

Jeff finished his scribbling and packed up his briefcase.

"I'll be back in two hours, will you both be here?" he asked.

"We will," I replied.

Mindy nodded. Jeff left.

"Why did you tell him the ridiculously low amount?" Mindy asked.

"Because I don't need the money, I still have a job."

"Oh. Oh! But, I have 1.85 million dollars," she replied.

"Is the account in your name only?" I asked.

"Yes, of course."

"That's why dickhead came over to get you. I bet his wife froze all their accounts until the divorce is final and he has no money," I said.

"That bastard," Mindy shouted.

For the next two hours, Mindy and I just watched Brandon play. He was a cute kid and I wished him well. I also wished Mindy well. No, I really did. I still felt something for her in my heart. My brain, not so much. I shook my head at the thoughts I was having. No, I was still going to divorce her. Yet, I still wanted to keep in touch with her and Brandon. It wasn't Brandon's fault that his mother had... messed up and until she found a good man to share her life, Brandon would need a father figure.

Jeff was back in just over two hours. I would have to give him a bonus for his quick work. Mindy read over the agreement, as did I. We both signed on the dotted line.

"Right, I will file these as soon as I get down to the courthouse. As of now, you two are separated. In six months, the divorce will be final. Now John about these other briefs you want to pursue?"

"Lay them out. Mindy will be witness to the entire... charade going on over at that company," I said.

Mindy nodded. Jeff handed her a copy and then me a copy. We both were silent while we read. Mindy moved over by Jeff and whispered to him about something in the filing he had typed up. He nodded and scribbled some notes on her copy. Handing it back to her, Mindy went back to reading. It took us another hour to go through the briefs before we were all satisfied that they were true and accurate to the best of Mindy's and my knowledge. Jeff left to make the changes.

"John?" Mindy said softly.

"Yes?"

"Do you have a place to stay yet?"

"No, but I can get a room at the Holiday Inn," I replied.

"No, this is your home too... or it was. I will move my things into the spare bedroom, it's closer to Brandon's room anyway. You take the big bedroom. I insist."

"Mindy..."

"I insist. I'm the one who fucked us all up. Why should you be uncomfortable? What you should have done is kick my ass to the curb."

"Yeah, I thought of that..."

"And?" she asked.

"You have the baby and I'm not really a vindictive man. I figure the divorce will be enough and now what you will be paying me is all the revenge needed."

"I agree. I still do love you. I now realize what an idiot I have been all these years."

"I do have one question, though."

"Ask away. I promise to tell you the truth no matter what the question."

"Did I ever get sloppy seconds?" I asked.

Mindy's eyes got wide with surprise.

"God no. I would never have done that to you. Never," she gasped.

"Did Jake want you to?" I asked.

"He did. The asshole. I always cleaned up before coming home. There were showers in the executive suite. Jake would always leave before me, so I would shower before coming home to you. Of course, when Jake asked about that, I always lied to him. God, he's such an asshole."

Mindy fixed dinner while I watched Brandon. After dinner, I showered and helped Mindy mover her clothes to the spare bedroom. Then I went to bed.

~~~ I D B Y ~~~

Two weeks after Jeff filed all the lawsuits against the company Mindy had worked for they wanted a sit down with her and me. They fired Jake, along with the other two assholes for which she had worked. It turned out there was a cabal of ten vice presidents, now all fired. The suit I had filed asked for the names of all the EA's who had gotten pregnant during their employment. We would contact them to see if they had worked for Jake at the time. Also, any EA, who they summarily fired without cause. The company was afraid of a class action suit. We met in Jeff's office.

Jeff started to introduce the lawyers to Mindy and me I waved him silent. I just looked at the ten people who now sat across from us three.

"Three of you may stay, the rest will leave," I said looking at the woman in the middle.

"Mister..."

"Then this meeting is over," I said standing. Mindy stood also.

"Okay, okay," the woman said.

She turned and indicated who should stay. The rest rose and left the room. She looked at me, not Jeff.

"Okay, what is it that you want?" she asked.

"What I want, you can't really give me," I said.

She looked at me for a minute, yes, it was a long time, that minute.

"Yes, I suppose I can't. What will you take to drop the lawsuit?" she asked.

"First, Mindy will get a check for ten million dollars..."

"I..."

"Then the meeting is over," I said glaring at her.

"What else?" she asked. One of her subordinates was writing.

"... along with a medical plan for her and her child."

"Okay."

"Second, I will get a check for one million dollars just because."

"Okay."

"Every woman who Jake Travers got pregnant will get five million dollars and a medical plan for the child or children."

"That's outrageous," she said.

"Then we want all the names of all the women who worked for the company in an EA capacity for the group of Vice Presidents already identified. We will assist them in their pursuit of legal action against the company."

"Fine, five million and medical."

"For all the women who had to suffer those men to keep their jobs, each will receive half a million each."

"Fine," she said.

"Lastly, if the current President/CEO of the company was a vice president during this fiasco, he will be summarily fired, by the board of directors. And if any board of directors was once a VP of the company, they will be dismissed."

"Agreed."

"My lawyer will type this up and send a copy to you to be signed by whoever is left at the company. It will be sent back, along with all the checks, certified of course, within a week."

"I don't know about that..."

"Within a week after receiving the brief from my lawyer or we go to court."

She put her face in her hands. Looking up she nodded at me. Jeff looked at me, his eyes wide.

"One last thing, the company will pay for my legal fees. All of them." Jeff was nodding eyes still wide.

The woman just nodded as her associate wrote. They all rose, looked at Mindy, turned and left the room. Jeff was still sitting there, eyes wide with wonder.

"What's the matter, Jeff?" I asked smiling at him.

"Why didn't you ask for more, for yourself?" he asked.

"Because I'm not greedy. Besides, Mindy..." I was looking at Mindy, she was crying. "Mindy?"

She just looked at me with tears rolling down her face and sobbing, unable to speak. I nodded at her she nodded back. I turned back to Jeff.

"Will I need to repeat what the agreement is?" I asked.

"No, no, I have it recorded. I'll have it typed up and sent to them. Jesus John, how did you know they would agree to all that?" Jeff asked.

"I didn't. I did know they wouldn't what to go to court no matter the cost. The publicity would have put them out of business. It still might, if they even think about reneging on any part of that agreement. I want that agreement in plain, easy to understand English without words that can be interpreted in any other way but the way I meant them. Got it?"

"Of course, John, no problem. Mindy are you okay?" Jeff asked.

Mindy was still sobbing, just not as hard as before. She looked up at Jeff and nodded. She then looked at me in amazement.

"Why?" she asked.